gag (ring) (simple) - xx034255 seems to be impossible to remove. Inventory shows it as not worn, but PC model shows it on. Activating it in inventory plays the removal sound but doesn't remove it. Shows no message box to remove it. Adding another gag of another kind say ball, and trying to equip that says you can't wear two gags, so it's still on.

Any console command to remove it and stopping the script or whatever? player.removeitem removes it from inventory but it's still worn and the gag interaction script is still running.

Read the FAQ.

Hi,

I play the quest "The Forbidden Tomb", brought all the artifacts to Zod (or however he's called) and still can't get rid of the chastity belt. I can neither kill him nor steal the key from him. Now how can I get rid of that annoying thing? Is there a cheat? Do I have to turn off the mod? It really pisses me off, cause that chastity belt takes away a lot of nice other content of SL and I played with it for at least 10 hours.

Cheers,

Loveryus

Don't tab out of Zed's dialogue.

I haven't touched the new menu at all. I started a new game few mins ago and the animation that i had problem with are fixed and Deviously helpless works indeed. Still missing the slave boots :s

Have you installed HHS? Expansion needs that for the slave boots. It would also need to be loaded before Expansion in your loadorder i belive.

Is your SKSE updated to the 1.7 Alpha? That's also required. 

Yup I have all the requirements. I use BOSS for the load order, tho I still checked and its before Devious Expansions, so no mistake there. 

SKSE is also updated. 

This problem only started happening today when i updated DD. 

Anyway thanks for your time and help but I had enough for today. My game is crashing a lot right after first loading screen and it takes long time to start up. Probably coz I have to many mods and not enough RAM. It pisses me of. Gonna play something else til there is a new update. Maybe it will fix my problem :)

A future update will not fix your problem, because the problem is (probably) on your end.

Read the FAQ.

Didn't have multiple gags in inventory though, tested the ball gag if that would remove it or atleast give it a worn tag but no, so reloaded the quicksave.

Possibly bugged out by Submit Progression running with Deviously Helpless. Anyway, it did fix itself when I opened a container, tried to stow it and that gave it the equipped tag, which allowed me to get a menu for removal.

gag (ring) (simple) - xx034255 seems to be impossible to remove. Inventory shows it as not worn, but PC model shows it on. Activating it in inventory plays the removal sound but doesn't remove it. Shows no message box to remove it. Adding another gag of another kind say ball, and trying to equip that says you can't wear two gags, so it's still on.

Any console command to remove it and stopping the script or whatever? player.removeitem removes it from inventory but it's still worn and the gag interaction script is still running.

Read the FAQ.

Hi,

I play the quest "The Forbidden Tomb", brought all the artifacts to Zod (or however he's called) and still can't get rid of the chastity belt. I can neither kill him nor steal the key from him. Now how can I get rid of that annoying thing? Is there a cheat? Do I have to turn off the mod? It really pisses me off, cause that chastity belt takes away a lot of nice other content of SL and I played with it for at least 10 hours.

Cheers,

Loveryus

Don't tab out of Zed's dialogue.

I haven't touched the new menu at all. I started a new game few mins ago and the animation that i had problem with are fixed and Deviously helpless works indeed. Still missing the slave boots :s

Have you installed HHS? Expansion needs that for the slave boots. It would also need to be loaded before Expansion in your loadorder i belive.

Is your SKSE updated to the 1.7 Alpha? That's also required. 

Yup I have all the requirements. I use BOSS for the load order, tho I still checked and its before Devious Expansions, so no mistake there. 

SKSE is also updated. 

This problem only started happening today when i updated DD. 

Anyway thanks for your time and help but I had enough for today. My game is crashing a lot right after first loading screen and it takes long time to start up. Probably coz I have to many mods and not enough RAM. It pisses me of. Gonna play something else til there is a new update. Maybe it will fix my problem :)

A future update will not fix your problem, because the problem is (probably) on your end.

Was having the same problem (the slave boots not showing while equipped after updating), uninstalling the "Devious Devices - Males Addon v1.2" and deactivating and reactivating (in NMM) "DeviousDevices v2.8.0" and "Devious Devices: Expansion v.1.1.1" fixed it for me.

Was having the same problem (the slave boots not showing while equipped after updating), uninstalling the "Devious Devices - Males Addon v1.2" and deactivating and reactivating (in NMM) "DeviousDevices v2.8.0" and "Devious Devices: Expansion v.1.1.1" fixed it for me.

Ah, that makes sense: The author of that mod will have to update, then. Thanks for sharing.

Hey, so in the Forbidden Tome after Urag lets me go I am still completely stuck. I cannot move and the only things I can do is use the ESC menu, the map and the journal (only through the map though) 

I've tried this multiple times, all with the same results. Any help? Sorry if this has been asked before but there are 184 pages..  :angel:

Hey, so in the Forbidden Tome after Urag lets me go I am still completely stuck. I cannot move and the only things I can do is use the ESC menu, the map and the journal (only through the map though) 

I've tried this multiple times, all with the same results. Any help? Sorry if this has been asked before but there are 184 pages..  :angel:

Try enableplayercontrols in the console and hope the game doesn't break.

Try enableplayercontrols in the console and hope the game doesn't break.

That pretty much did it, thanks. The only things that have changed is the little camera movement transition from walking to sneaking and I am stuck at a certain 3rd person view. I can deal with it though, I usually play in 3rd anyways. Thanks again!

Guys, some time ago I had some problems with pressing the hotkey to struggle the armbinder and stayed away from the game for a while due to frustration...

Today I tried again. Some part of my brain told me to press all the keys of the keyboard one by one and finally the alphanumeric dot ( . ) did it. But if I recall correctly, the last time it worked here was the Tab key... 

My question is: Did it change within Integration? Did I mess something on my settings? Or did some other script from another mod messed that key?

Anyway, at least it is working now... Thanks for any replies and thank you all you guys working on DD.  :lol:

Guys, some time ago I had some problems with pressing the hotkey to struggle the armbinder and stayed away from the game for a while due to frustration...

Today I tried again. Some part of my brain told me to press all the keys of the keyboard one by one and finally the alphanumeric dot ( . ) did it. But if I recall correctly, the last time it worked here was the Tab key... 

My question is: Did it change within Integration? Did I mess something on my settings? Or did some other script from another mod messed that key?

Anyway, at least it is working now... Thanks for any replies and thank you all you guys working on DD.  :lol:

It's bound to / replaces whatever your "Tween Menu Key" (Aka, your main menu key: Tab by default) is.

alright, maybe I didn't look hard enough, or perhaps im just an idiot. but for the life of me I cant seem to figure out how to start the second quest. I see that it exists in the MCM menu, but cant find where or who starts it. if this has already been addressed I apologize, but if someone could point me in the right direction that would be great. thanks in advance!

alright, maybe I didn't look hard enough, or perhaps im just an idiot. but for the life of me I cant seem to figure out how to start the second quest. I see that it exists in the MCM menu, but cant find where or who starts it. if this has already been addressed I apologize, but if someone could point me in the right direction that would be great. thanks in advance!

If you mean Sergius Experiment, talk to Sergius in the College of Winterhold. He's the guy who gives enchanting supply pickup quests. Your arousal should be low if he refuses at first.

Anyway a question. Before DDI 1.1.1 I got a message when I sat down and was wearing plugs. It even triggered when I used an alchemy station and other crafting stations. Now I no longer get it at stations, ok, but I don't get it sitting on any seats either. Oversight, intentional or was this from another mod maybe?

Hi Min,

thank for the update ! The ebonite stuff  look really nice.

One question, is there a way to craft the devious device in ebonite ? I saw with the console a ebonite solution but no craft possible in the forge.

One other point, the mod don't start with a new game. I try stop/start all zadquest but it didn't change anything. The mod work well on existing savegame.

I finally manage to find what was screwing up my new game, a bad load order (i don't trust LOOT anymore). I manually edit it to place every mode that require devious device in the end and now it's ok

I downloaded the DeviousExpansion-v1.1.1. today, but it's version numbers still seems to be 1.1.0. in NMM.

I take this is just an oversight?

Yup.

Hi Min,

thank for the update ! The ebonite stuff  look really nice.

One question, is there a way to craft the devious device in ebonite ? I saw with the console a ebonite solution but no craft possible in the forge.

One other point, the mod don't start with a new game. I try stop/start all zadquest but it didn't change anything. The mod work well on existing savegame.

I finally manage to find what was screwing up my new game, a bad load order (i don't trust LOOT anymore). I manually edit it to place every mode that require devious device in the end and now it's ok

Excellent.

So am I missing some sort of mod/file that enables dialogue text to be displayed? Seems to be an issue,

and I recall from installing ages ago that there was a download to fix this. Any help would be great.

Fuz Ro Doh.

Anyway a question. Before DDI 1.1.1 I got a message when I sat down and was wearing plugs. It even triggered when I used an alchemy station and other crafting stations. Now I no longer get it at stations, ok, but I don't get it sitting on any seats either. Oversight, intentional or was this from another mod maybe?

That should still be working if you're wearing a belt+plugs.

Oh weird. I am wearing the slave harness though, which doesn't seem to be a valid belt object, as it never gets removed through SL itself or something like Deviously Helpless. I'll try something more traditional then thanks.

Oh weird. I am wearing the slave harness though, which doesn't seem to be a valid belt object, as it never gets removed through SL itself or something like Deviously Helpless. I'll try something more traditional then thanks.

The slave & custom harnesses from expansion don't count as belts. The harness from DDi and ebonite harness from expansion do.

I still get error with sexlab saying that no valid animation has been found, while the attacker has a strapon and I have an open belt.

but the attacker is belted, so are now belted character considered invalid for wearing a strapon? if yes, come on, thats annoying, please dont put such restriction, even if they are logical, they cause these kind of problem and make everything more complicated

I still get error with sexlab saying that no valid animation has been found, while the attacker has a strapon and I have an open belt.

but the attacker is belted, so are now belted character considered invalid for wearing a strapon? if yes, come on, thats annoying, please dont put such restriction, even if they are logical, they cause these kind of problem and make everything more complicated

Log please. I'm not aware of any scenarios that should result in that error at this time.

I'm trying out the devices underneath settings. As I understand it, as an example, if you pick a chastity harness for bodyslot it will conceal it? No matter how revealing the bodyslot?

Well, I did that, wearing mage robes, which conceal about everything. Remove the robe, and the only thing that shows is the collar.

Log please. I'm not aware of any scenarios that should result in that error at this time.

I fear thats all I have:

[05/27/2014 - 10:59:58PM] -- SexLab -- Thread[0] - Thread[0]: Entering Making State

[05/27/2014 - 10:59:58PM] -- SexLab -- NOTICE: ValidateActor(Saiia) -- TRUE -- Cache HIT

[05/27/2014 - 10:59:58PM] -- SexLab -- [sslActorAlias ]: Slotted 'Saiia'

[05/27/2014 - 10:59:58PM] -- SexLab -- NOTICE: ValidateActor(Forsworn Pillager) -- TRUE -- Cache MISS

[05/27/2014 - 10:59:58PM] -- SexLab -- [sslActorAlias ]: Slotted 'Forsworn Pillager'

[05/27/2014 - 10:59:58PM] -- SexLab -- NOTICE: Found Animations(54): Missionary, Rough Missionary, Arrok Missionary, Arrok Leg Up Fuck, Zyn Missionary, AP Bed Missionary, AP Holding Leg Up, AP Leg Up Fuck, Doggy Style, Rough Behind, Rough Doggy Style, Arrok DoggyStyle, Arrok Rape, Zyn DoggyStyle, AP DoggyStyle, Reverse Cowgirl, Arrok Cowgirl, Arrok Reverse Cowgirl, AP Cowgirl, Sideways Fuck, Arrok Sideways Fuck, AP Shoulder, Hugging Fuck, Standing Fuck, Arrok HugFuck, Arrok Standing Fuck, AP Standing, Zyn Rough Standing, Arrok Anal, AP Anal, AP Face Down Anal, Arrok Blowjob, Arrok 69, AP Blowjob, AP Kneeling Blowjob, AP Standing Blowjob, AP Skull Fuck, Arrok Boobjob, Tribadism, Arrok Lesbian, Zyn Lesbian, AP Fisting, $ZazAP_PilloryBoundSex01, $ZazAP_PilloryBoundSex02, $ZazAP_PillorySex01, $ZazAP_PillorySex02, $ZazAP_PilloryTorment01, $ZazAP_PilloryTorment02, $ZazAP_SexLabDoggyStyle, $ZazAP_SexLabDoggyStyleBoth, $ZazAP_SexLabRoughMissionary, $ZazAP_SexLabSkullFuck, $ZazAP_SexLabLesbian, $ZazAP_SexLabLesbianBoth,

[05/27/2014 - 10:59:59PM] -- SexLab -- Thread[0] - Adjustment Profile: ZynRoughStanding.Adjust.RedguardRaceF.BretonRaceF

[05/27/2014 - 11:00:04PM] -- SexLab -- Thread[0] - Event Hook: AnimationStart

[05/27/2014 - 11:00:04PM] GagSFX: OnAnimationStart()

[05/27/2014 - 11:00:04PM] [slnc] [slncMainQuestScript ]: OnSexLabAnimationStart(AnimationStart, 0, 0.000000, [sslThreadController ]) Begin

[05/27/2014 - 11:00:04PM] GagSFX: Hooked Controller arg:0 controller is [sslThreadController ]

[05/27/2014 - 11:00:04PM] GagSFX: actors involved are:

[05/27/2014 - 11:00:04PM] [slnc] [slncMainQuestScript ]: Checking actor [Actor < (00000014)>] ...

[05/27/2014 - 11:00:04PM] [slnc] [slncaddondgscript ]: AddonDG.getNudeSuite() Begin

[05/27/2014 - 11:00:04PM] GagSFX: - Saiia [Actor < (00000014)>] Sex is 1

[05/27/2014 - 11:00:04PM] [slnc] [slncaddondgscript ]: AddonDG.getNudeSuite() End

[05/27/2014 - 11:00:04PM] [slnc] [slncMainQuestScript ]: Checking actor [Actor < (00036187)>] ...

[05/27/2014 - 11:00:04PM] [slnc] [slncaddondgscript ]: AddonDG.getNudeSuite() Begin

[05/27/2014 - 11:00:04PM] GagSFX: existing voice is:[sslbasevoice ]

[05/27/2014 - 11:00:04PM] [slnc] [slncaddondgscript ]: AddonDG.getNudeSuite() End

[05/27/2014 - 11:00:04PM] [slnc] [slncMainQuestScript ]: OnSexLabAnimationStart() End

[05/27/2014 - 11:00:04PM] GagSFX: forced voice to :12

[05/27/2014 - 11:00:04PM] GagSFX: - [Actor < (00036187)>] Sex is 0

[05/27/2014 - 11:00:04PM] GagSFX: voice left untouched

[05/27/2014 - 11:00:04PM] GagSFX: end

[05/27/2014 - 11:00:05PM] -- SexLab -- Thread[0] - Event Hook: AnimationEnding

[05/27/2014 - 11:00:05PM] -- SexLab -- Thread[0] - Event Hook: ActorChangeStart

[05/27/2014 - 11:00:05PM] -- SexLab -- Thread[0] - Event Hook: ActorChangeEnd

[05/27/2014 - 11:00:06PM] -- SexLab -- Thread[0] - AliasEvent: Reset

[05/27/2014 - 11:03:41PM] -- SexLab -- Thread[0] - Event Hook: AnimationEnd

[05/27/2014 - 11:03:41PM] [slnc] [slncMainQuestScript ]: OnSexLabAnimationEnd(AnimationEnd, 0, 0.000000, [sslThreadController ]) Begin

[05/27/2014 - 11:03:41PM] [slnc] [slncMainQuestScript ]: Checking actor [Actor < (00036187)>] (has race [Race ] and skin None).

[05/27/2014 - 11:03:41PM] [slnc] [slncMainQuestScript ]: Checking actor [Actor < (00000014)>] (has race [Race ] and skin None).

[05/27/2014 - 11:03:41PM] [slnc] [slncMainQuestScript ]: OnSexLabAnimationEnd() End

[05/27/2014 - 11:03:41PM] [loversvictimutilscr <00_LoversVictimUtil (8104390F)>]: Saiia victim level 2

the game crashed right after that

edit: also, that

I fear thats all I have:

[05/27/2014 - 10:59:58PM] -- SexLab -- Thread[0] - Thread[0]: Entering Making State

[05/27/2014 - 10:59:58PM] -- SexLab -- NOTICE: ValidateActor(Saiia) -- TRUE -- Cache HIT

[05/27/2014 - 10:59:58PM] -- SexLab -- [sslActorAlias ]: Slotted 'Saiia'

[05/27/2014 - 10:59:58PM] -- SexLab -- NOTICE: ValidateActor(Forsworn Pillager) -- TRUE -- Cache MISS

[05/27/2014 - 10:59:58PM] -- SexLab -- [sslActorAlias ]: Slotted 'Forsworn Pillager'

[05/27/2014 - 10:59:58PM] -- SexLab -- NOTICE: Found Animations(54): Missionary, Rough Missionary, Arrok Missionary, Arrok Leg Up Fuck, Zyn Missionary, AP Bed Missionary, AP Holding Leg Up, AP Leg Up Fuck, Doggy Style, Rough Behind, Rough Doggy Style, Arrok DoggyStyle, Arrok Rape, Zyn DoggyStyle, AP DoggyStyle, Reverse Cowgirl, Arrok Cowgirl, Arrok Reverse Cowgirl, AP Cowgirl, Sideways Fuck, Arrok Sideways Fuck, AP Shoulder, Hugging Fuck, Standing Fuck, Arrok HugFuck, Arrok Standing Fuck, AP Standing, Zyn Rough Standing, Arrok Anal, AP Anal, AP Face Down Anal, Arrok Blowjob, Arrok 69, AP Blowjob, AP Kneeling Blowjob, AP Standing Blowjob, AP Skull Fuck, Arrok Boobjob, Tribadism, Arrok Lesbian, Zyn Lesbian, AP Fisting, $ZazAP_PilloryBoundSex01, $ZazAP_PilloryBoundSex02, $ZazAP_PillorySex01, $ZazAP_PillorySex02, $ZazAP_PilloryTorment01, $ZazAP_PilloryTorment02, $ZazAP_SexLabDoggyStyle, $ZazAP_SexLabDoggyStyleBoth, $ZazAP_SexLabRoughMissionary, $ZazAP_SexLabSkullFuck, $ZazAP_SexLabLesbian, $ZazAP_SexLabLesbianBoth,

[05/27/2014 - 10:59:59PM] -- SexLab -- Thread[0] - Adjustment Profile: ZynRoughStanding.Adjust.RedguardRaceF.BretonRaceF

[05/27/2014 - 11:00:04PM] -- SexLab -- Thread[0] - Event Hook: AnimationStart

[05/27/2014 - 11:00:04PM] GagSFX: OnAnimationStart()

[05/27/2014 - 11:00:04PM] [slnc] [slncMainQuestScript ]: OnSexLabAnimationStart(AnimationStart, 0, 0.000000, [sslThreadController ]) Begin

[05/27/2014 - 11:00:04PM] GagSFX: Hooked Controller arg:0 controller is [sslThreadController ]

[05/27/2014 - 11:00:04PM] GagSFX: actors involved are:

[05/27/2014 - 11:00:04PM] [slnc] [slncMainQuestScript ]: Checking actor [Actor < (00000014)>] ...

[05/27/2014 - 11:00:04PM] GagSFX: - Saiia [Actor < (00000014)>] Sex is 1

[05/27/2014 - 11:00:04PM] [slnc] [slncMainQuestScript ]: Checking actor [Actor < (00036187)>] ...

[05/27/2014 - 11:00:04PM] GagSFX: existing voice is:[sslbasevoice ]

[05/27/2014 - 11:00:04PM] [slnc] [slncMainQuestScript ]: OnSexLabAnimationStart() End

[05/27/2014 - 11:00:04PM] GagSFX: forced voice to :12

[05/27/2014 - 11:00:04PM] GagSFX: - [Actor < (00036187)>] Sex is 0

[05/27/2014 - 11:00:04PM] GagSFX: voice left untouched

[05/27/2014 - 11:00:04PM] GagSFX: end

[05/27/2014 - 11:00:05PM] -- SexLab -- Thread[0] - Event Hook: AnimationEnding

[05/27/2014 - 11:00:05PM] -- SexLab -- Thread[0] - Event Hook: ActorChangeStart

[05/27/2014 - 11:00:05PM] -- SexLab -- Thread[0] - Event Hook: ActorChangeEnd

[05/27/2014 - 11:00:06PM] -- SexLab -- Thread[0] - AliasEvent: Reset

[05/27/2014 - 11:03:41PM] -- SexLab -- Thread[0] - Event Hook: AnimationEnd

[05/27/2014 - 11:03:41PM] [slnc] [slncMainQuestScript ]: OnSexLabAnimationEnd(AnimationEnd, 0, 0.000000, [sslThreadController ]) Begin

[05/27/2014 - 11:03:41PM] [slnc] [slncMainQuestScript ]: Checking actor [Actor < (00036187)>] (has race [Race ] and skin None).

[05/27/2014 - 11:03:41PM] [slnc] [slncMainQuestScript ]: Checking actor [Actor < (00000014)>] (has race [Race ] and skin None).

[05/27/2014 - 11:03:41PM] [slnc] [slncMainQuestScript ]: OnSexLabAnimationEnd() End

[05/27/2014 - 11:03:41PM] [loversvictimutilscr <00_LoversVictimUtil (8104390F)>]: Saiia victim level 2

the game crashed right after that

edit: also, that

Either you have DD's logging disabled via the MCM option to do so, or the scripts aren't running here.

I'm trying out the devices underneath settings. As I understand it, as an example, if you pick a chastity harness for bodyslot it will conceal it? No matter how revealing the bodyslot?

Well, I did that, wearing mage robes, which conceal about everything. Remove the robe, and the only thing that shows is the collar.

Take a look at the default settings for an example of how to use the system.

Example:

=======Body (Slot 32)=======

Slot 32 #0: Bras / Nipple Piercings (Slot 56)

Slot 32 #1: Hands (33)

Slot 32 #2:

Slot 32 #3:

In this case, when something is equipped on slot 32, slots 56 and 33 would be hidden.