after reinstalling everything, I noticed my character cant speedrun now when wearing the leg cuff.

I was wondering if that effect can be configured (as in disabled) ?

That's not an effect that the stock leg-cuffs from DD add.

**! SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT !**

There's a broken mesh in Devious Expansion 1.1.0, the UNPB version of the "Custom Slave Harness" was not cleaned and contained an .obj file used durring development, that's a non-functional NiTriShape and this is what's causing the crash.

I've just submitted a working version to Min to be uploaded as Devious Expansion v1.1.1.

In the meantime, for those of you who have installed the UNPB option, here is a hotfix:

attachicon.gifUNPB-Fix.7z

It's a drag and drop install, say yes to overwrite!

Sorry for any inconveniance.

Aw yiss! Works now, thanks guys. No crash with either custom slave harness or slave harness. However, am still getting a message box twice with custom slave harness - slave harness just pops up once as I assume it should.

Another possible problem popped up. Not sure if it's user fault or not. Can't equip SoS equipable schlong anymore. I get the sound cue that something's put on, but no model shows up. Tried stripping too, no change. There's no visual triangle thing in the inventory screen that it's being worn either, just the sound but as I said, nothing shows up.

after reinstalling everything, I noticed my character cant speedrun now when wearing the leg cuff.

The Slave-Boots from Expansion has that effect on them.

hm, can it be, that after i updated integration and expansion to new version that this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21720/? do not work anymore?

It probably uses slot-60, which is now also used by the DDi Device-hider.

You can configure the Device-hider to use a different slot on the DD MCM menu.

Aw yiss! Works now, thanks guys. No crash with either custom slave harness or slave harness. However, am still getting a message box twice with custom slave harness - slave harness just pops up once as I assume it should.

Yeah it does do that actually, odd.

There's been some framework changes in DDi to optimize device equip/removal, the LADL harness may have some outdated scripts attached to it that causes this double-message.

It's something that'll have to be checked up on, but for the time beeing, it's not causing any errors or problems that i've seen.

Another possible problem popped up. Not sure if it's user fault or not. Can't equip SoS equipable schlong anymore. I get the sound cue that something's put on, but no model shows up. Tried stripping too, no change. There's no visual triangle thing in the inventory screen that it's being worn either, just the sound but as I said, nothing shows up.

the sos equip schlong works for me, do not know if that helps

hm, can it be, that after i updated integration and expansion to new version that this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21720/? do not work anymore?

It probably uses slot-60, which is now also used by the DDi Device-hider.

You can configure the Device-hider to use a different slot on the DD MCM menu.

what i must do, to get the left hand rings work again?..^^

i saw the new thing in the integration mcm menu, but it just confuse me ;S

e: i got it working again, i changed to slot 61 - but what is slot 61?

can i get a other problem now? ;o

Should the new ebonite stuff be showing on DD: Interaction or does that need to be updated for it?

They are standalone devices with their own unique ItemID's, not just retextures, so yes, mods do have to actually include them to make use of them.

the sos equip schlong works for me, do not know if that helps

D'OH! Just remembered, I'm using the slot 60 version of equipable schlong. Um sorry.

For some reason the devices menu is no longer available and devices don't get installed on new deviant starts.   not sure how to get a papyrus log but I have my loot load order.

Without a copy of the log, I can't troubleshoot your problem. Also, please use spoiler tags for things like your load order.

**! SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT !**

There's a broken mesh in Devious Expansion 1.1.0, the UNPB version of the "Custom Slave Harness" was not cleaned and contained an .obj file used durring development, that's a non-functional NiTriShape and this is what's causing the crash.

I've just submitted a working version to Min to be uploaded as Devious Expansion v1.1.1.

In the meantime, for those of you who have installed the UNPB option, here is a hotfix:

attachicon.gifUNPB-Fix.7z

It's a drag and drop install, say yes to overwrite!

Sorry for any inconveniance.

Version 1.1.1 of the expansion is now up.

Hi, I tried install new expansion 1.1.1, but still CTD. I have patched it manualy from this 7z archive and it works fine. Is it really merged? Loos like one of that two nifs is still wrong.

The Slave-Boots from Expansion has that effect on them.

Hmm. I can walk, run, speedrun just fine with slave boots on. Added leg cuffs and still able to. Hardcore effects on if that matters.

what i must do, to get the left hand rings work again?..^^

i saw the new thing in the integration mcm menu, but it just confuse me ;S

e: i got it working again, i changed to slot 61 - but what is slot 61?

can i get a other problem now? ;o

I'm using Slot 61 aswell, haven't had any problems with it so far.

Hi, I tried install new expansion 1.1.1, but still CTD. I have patched it manualy from this 7z archive and it works fine. Is it really merged? Loos like one of that two nifs is still wrong.

It is merged, i just checked, v1.1.1 has the fixed meshes.

I wonder if it could be the installer that's doing something wrong? Try doing a manual install from v1.1.1 and see if that works (that's what i've done, and it has worked for me).

First I wanna say thank you for this awsome mod ^^

Alright, I have some problems with the newest version. 

Problem 1: The armbinder animation wont start. When i equip it the hand turn invisible to the elbows, but the dont go back in the binder, they just continue the normal idle animation.

Also when i try to struggle there is a brief delay and then the animation will start, but it never ends. The character is stuck in a loop and nothing can stop it. You can move around but its still doing the animation. Also when I take it off there is like 5-10 sec delay til it comes off.

Problem 2: The Slave heels are missing meshes i think. The feet are just invisible. Wasnt like this before

Problem 3 or question : Does any1 know if Deviously Helpless works with this version, because mine stopped working.

Thank you infront:) 

PS i hope i havent made some noob mistake in the updating :s

Problem 1: The armbinder animation wont start. When i equip it the hand turn invisible to the elbows, but the dont go back in the binder, they just continue the normal idle animation.

Also when i try to struggle there is a brief delay and then the animation will start, but it never ends. The character is stuck in a loop and nothing can stop it. You can move around but its still doing the animation. Also when I take it off there is like 5-10 sec delay til it comes off.

Problem 2: The Slave heels are missing meshes i think. The feet are just invisible. Wasnt like this before

Problem 3 or question : Does any1 know if Deviously Helpless works with this version, because mine stopped working.

2) What version did you install, UNP or CBBE?

For 1 & 3, you'll want to post your papyrus log here for troubleshooting. And yes, DH is fully working with this version of Integration, and in fact was made with it ;)

For 1 & 3, you'll want to post your papyrus log here for troubleshooting. And yes, DH is fully working with this version of Integration, and in fact was made with it ;)

i installed Unp

here is the log, i hope its the right file

the new Devices Underneath system seems to hide the harness by default, how do I make the harness appear again ?

same here,but just Expansion harness hide,Integration harness works well.

and the slave heels didn't show up too...

By the way,I use CBBE.

Got an error using the Bain wizard install.

Yes, same here.  I appreciate the attempt at a BAIN wizard though...

Seems there might be a problem or two with the installer, it's something we'll have to take a look at.

If in doubt, if there's some strange mesh issue after using the installer, install the files manually by hand, that will likely fix things.

i installed Unp

here is the log, i hope its the right file attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

Deviously Helpless stopped working?

For me,it caused by Submit + Devious Devices + Follower Friendly

I updated a savegame with ssl framework 1.57 and with both quests already done.

The flood spell stops quickly when the PC is wearing a plug, it seems that this is intended, but can the user do something so that this spell just continues for the PC?

Thanks to Min and the team for improving this mod so much!