Jvsmith Posted September 3, 2023 Author Posted September 3, 2023 23 minutes ago, CHboom! said: Is there any way to make cmar’s nipple sliders work on semi nude outfit which shows nipple?  Yes, if you don't renumber the Cmar's top. Nipples must have a Vertex ID starting at 65420. It's easiest to finish your mesh, renumber it the way you want it, and add the nipples last, and then don't renumber the mesh again. If you want to use my slider, you can use these: afNipple.simgeom
CHboom! Posted September 4, 2023 Posted September 4, 2023 16 hours ago, Jvsmith said:  Yes, if you don't renumber the Cmar's top. Nipples must have a Vertex ID starting at 65420. It's easiest to finish your mesh, renumber it the way you want it, and add the nipples last, and then don't renumber the mesh again. If you want to use my slider, you can use these: afNipple.simgeom 7.73 kB · 3 downloads By the way, which top did you use for your mesh???? EA base mesh?
Jvsmith Posted September 4, 2023 Author Posted September 4, 2023 1 hour ago, CHboom! said: By the way, which top did you use for your mesh???? EA base mesh? Yes, i remade a standard EA tops. I've been trying for a long time to get Cmar’s top to work correctly with Jonha's breast size slider. And eventually abandoned his tops.
CHboom! Posted September 4, 2023 Posted September 4, 2023 3 hours ago, Jvsmith said: Yes, i remade a standard EA tops. I've been trying for a long time to get Cmar’s top to work correctly with Jonha's breast size slider. And eventually abandoned his tops. Have you ever considered to use gecko's top replacement? His work is quite amazing.
Jvsmith Posted September 4, 2023 Author Posted September 4, 2023 2 hours ago, CHboom! said: Have you ever considered to use gecko's top replacement? His work is quite amazing. That work? Yes, this is a really good top. It has an interesting solution in the direction of normals from two combined vertices. If I redesign my slider for it, then I should probably include it in the package instead of my mesh. I will think. 2
Vester7 Posted September 4, 2023 Posted September 4, 2023 GECKO has also done a mod for natural bottoms, not just tops. Both are stellar work. I hope you might incorporate something of either into your project. Really looking forward for your penis rigging for futanaris (I hope they also give some sort of realistic skin to futa bottoms - their dicks are always these overly smooth or latex looking organs) . There's barely any support for said futas...and I think for all these years people have been relying on cmar's landmark but kinda outdated version.
CHboom! Posted September 4, 2023 Posted September 4, 2023 2 hours ago, Jvsmith said: Yes, this is a really good top. It has an interesting solution in the direction of normals from two combined vertices. If I redesign my slider for it, then I should probably include it in the package instead of my mesh. I will think. I hope that day come soon  by the way, your top mesh and bottom mesh are all combined?
swoksher Posted September 4, 2023 Posted September 4, 2023 I also really like Gecko's top, it would be great to use it with this!  10 hours ago, Vester7 said: Really looking forward for your penis rigging for futanaris (I hope they also give some sort of realistic skin to futa bottoms - their dicks are always these overly smooth or latex looking organs) . There's barely any support for said futas...and I think for all these years people have been relying on cmar's landmark but kinda outdated version. That's a skin issue, not the 3D part. To make the penis not look like latex the skin file needs a texture to put there, and most skins only have it for the males. It's really easy to edit the female skins to have them though! https://cmarnyc.blogspot.com/2013/12/tutorial-adding-penis-texture-to-skin.html  1
Jvsmith Posted September 4, 2023 Author Posted September 4, 2023 9 hours ago, CHboom! said: I hope that day come soon  by the way, your top mesh and bottom mesh are all combined? Yes, I think now I have a task for the next couple of weeks. Yes, I collected the meshes in packages by age and gender, without division into tops and bottoms. I wanted to make a mod that every player can use without having to search the net for different meshes that don't always match correctly with each other and with different clothes. 1
CHboom! Posted September 5, 2023 Posted September 5, 2023 3 hours ago, swoksher said: I also really like Gecko's top, it would be great to use it with this!  That's a skin issue, not the 3D part. To make the penis not look like latex the skin file needs a texture to put there, and most skins only have it for the males. It's really easy to edit the female skins to have them though! https://cmarnyc.blogspot.com/2013/12/tutorial-adding-penis-texture-to-skin.html  There is a skin set gecko made. Even though it is 1k, but quality is awesome 1
TimothyLawrence Posted September 6, 2023 Posted September 6, 2023 how do you get the penis erect for sex?
Jvsmith Posted September 6, 2023 Author Posted September 6, 2023 10 hours ago, TimothyLawrence said: how do you get the penis erect for sex? I can’t help but joke: I don’t do anything, he somehow gets up on his own. The physiology of men is a strange thing. But seriously, the erection is controlled by KinkyWorld or Passion mods. If you don't want to use these mods then use Cmar's MorphingPenisScript.
BakedChowdahh Posted September 11, 2023 Posted September 11, 2023 I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but I can't get the mod to work. I downloaded and extracted, put the files in my documents>EA>ts3>mods and its not detecting it. I'm new to modding the sims 3.
Jvsmith Posted September 11, 2023 Author Posted September 11, 2023 1 hour ago, BakedChowdahh said: I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but I can't get the mod to work. I downloaded and extracted, put the files in my documents>EA>ts3>mods and its not detecting it. I'm new to modding the sims 3. Â https://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Installing_Sims_3_Package_Files/Setup_and_Files
Jvsmith Posted September 12, 2023 Author Posted September 12, 2023 Update in version 4.2: 1. Adult female top now based on Geck.O's mesh. It has better breasts. 2. Shemale penis now rigged. 3. Minor fixes. 7
Clydie Posted September 12, 2023 Posted September 12, 2023 6 hours ago, Jvsmith said: Update in version 4.2: Many thanks for the update. Very good work you did. It is much appreciated ? 3
Jvsmith Posted September 19, 2023 Author Posted September 19, 2023 On 7/8/2023 at 11:27 AM, zdwzvgwdkarwvqmheb said: I would also like having an optional bulge for futanari's if at all possible. Â Â
Yoxgg04 Posted September 22, 2023 Posted September 22, 2023 dose this work with buhudans you are real meshes? Â
Jvsmith Posted September 23, 2023 Author Posted September 23, 2023 5 hours ago, Yoxgg04 said: dose this work with buhudans you are real meshes? Â Â Yes, compatible. Buhudain mod is not a mesh. These are normal maps. If you try to explain it in simple terms, a normal map is a picture with instructions on how the game needs to draw the reflection of light from surfaces to create the illusion of three-dimensional bumps and depressions on the surfaces. The original game contains many similar instructions for various objects, including the bodies of Sims, but they are low resolution and very simple. Buhudain made high-resolution versions of these instructions with lots of detail, such as wrinkles, veins, folds of skin and muscles. Buhudain.package 3
Jvsmith Posted September 23, 2023 Author Posted September 23, 2023 Update in version 4.4: 1. The rig for futanari penises has been corrected. Somehow it turned out to be wrong 2. Meshes for detail levels lod2 and lod3 have been reworked. 90% of users won't notice the difference, but these meshes have a significant impact on the rendering of distant objects in the game. 6
sapique Posted October 1, 2023 Posted October 1, 2023 Thank you, your work is great. Tested a little and encountered no bugs so far. Only a tiny glitchy behavior thanks to off mod breast sliders combination on some tf breast and nothing else. Do you have any plans for converting some base meshes for outfits too? Like leggings, tops for bras and bikinis, full bodies?
Clydie Posted October 2, 2023 Posted October 2, 2023 10 hours ago, sapique said: Only a tiny glitchy behavior thanks to off mod breast sliders combination on some tf breast and nothing else. Experienced similar effect too, removed the two original Cmar nipple sliders and the effect was gone. It seems that this sliders from @Jvsmith do not 100% replace the Cmar ones which I had in a merged file. May be that is the case in your game too.  I am a little late, but again many thanks for your update 4.4. Very good work @Jvsmith  2
Jvsmith Posted October 2, 2023 Author Posted October 2, 2023 2 hours ago, Clydie said: Experienced similar effect too, removed the two original Cmar nipple sliders and the effect was gone. It seems that this sliders from @Jvsmith do not 100% replace the Cmar ones which I had in a merged file. May be that is the case in your game too.  I am a little late, but again many thanks for your update 4.4. Very good work @Jvsmith  Thank you so much for your kind words. I tried to bring joy and pleasure to everyone who still plays The Sims 3, the best game in this series, in my opinion. Regarding sliders, unfortunately, I cannot completely eliminate the influence of incompatible sliders on my meshes. In fact, this is certainly possible, I can simply change the identifiers of the sliders and vertexes, but then they will stop working together with a huge number of mods, such as KW, Passion, Consort Grow and others. This is why you need to carefully check your mods folder for old sliders and meshes. 6
Jvsmith Posted October 6, 2023 Author Posted October 6, 2023 Update in version 4.5: 1. Added some meshes for children. 2. Various minor bugs have been fixed. Â I hope this is the last final version 8
zmikeyman Posted October 9, 2023 Posted October 9, 2023 what are you using to make the sims apear nude in CAH
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now