Creatures Overhaul - Workshop - On indefinite hold

thanks :) and yes, i know what you're talking about, as i once learnt to work with 3dsmax and when i tried it a few years later, it was as if i had never seen that program before :D

no complaint, just a question: so there are only those three creature and animation replacers so far?

i wonder why many modders dont cooperate, as i saw many different packages with great replacers inside, but i'm not skilled to copy, paste write esp etc to make them work outside their package.

i like how the monsters in monstergirl look, but i dont want too many new creatures, first i want the vanilla creatures replaced with better looking sexualized versions.

I have a question/issue to report and I'm not sure whether I should report here or in LoversMotionNT page.

My issue is sorta complicated and I'll try to describe it the best I can.

Initiating sex with animals work fine and all, except this: you know that fancy LoversMotionNT animation that plays before the actual penetration starts? It doesn't just happen once at the start: it happens, then the penetration starts, but after a few seconds, it loops back to this same bit of animation and then it goes back to penetrating. This happens over and over until the sex ends.

For instance: the troll animation. With LoversMotionNT, it'll show it punching your character's stomach then repeatedly penetrating your character whilst punching it in the head. Instead of this bit of animation only happening once at the beginning, it repeats over and over after a few seconds during the sex.

Could it be that I have LoversMotionNT's esp installed? I read somewhere you can't have both at the same time (both as in, both LoversCreature2.0esp AND LoversMotionNT).

First off, the esp for MotionsNT isn't needed as it only contains sound info which the game doesn't need anyway.  You are save to delete that esp and won't suffer any harm.

Secondly, there is no spoon.....er...glitch.  What you are seeing is actually normal.  Lovers animations are set up to play in 4 stages.  The initial action at the start of the NT animation repeats just the same all other animations do.  The only thing you can do is shorten the time the 1st stage of the animations last (done through lovers settings) or just live with it.  Your only other option is to learn to use blender and make the animation longer with that.

So really there is nothing wrong, it is just a limit of the system in combination with the 1st stage of the animation not being long enough to keep from being repeated.

I have a question/issue to report and I'm not sure whether I should report here or in LoversMotionNT page.

My issue is sorta complicated and I'll try to describe it the best I can.

Initiating sex with animals work fine and all, except this: you know that fancy LoversMotionNT animation that plays before the actual penetration starts? It doesn't just happen once at the start: it happens, then the penetration starts, but after a few seconds, it loops back to this same bit of animation and then it goes back to penetrating. This happens over and over until the sex ends.

For instance: the troll animation. With LoversMotionNT, it'll show it punching your character's stomach then repeatedly penetrating your character whilst punching it in the head. Instead of this bit of animation only happening once at the beginning, it repeats over and over after a few seconds during the sex.

Could it be that I have LoversMotionNT's esp installed? I read somewhere you can't have both at the same time (both as in, both LoversCreature2.0esp AND LoversMotionNT).

Actually it suppose to be like that. What you are seeing, is when you make stage 1 larger then 20 seconds then it will return to 1 frame start all over again.

Oblivion has a major disadvantage that it cannot use something like this:

1/start

30/end

15/startloop

30 endloop

it can only use this:

1/start

30/end

and after the 30 frames it will go back to 1 frame. so if the trolls start hitting at frame 1 continues to have sex at frame 15 after it reach frame 30 it goes back to frame 1 instead keeping the animation at 15 to 30 to continues loop etc..

• 2 weeks later...

any update in creatures? i mean like some new pics to see how its going :D

Nope.  Work has been kicking my ass lately.  The bad news is that will be continuing until the holidays are over.  

Believe me I am really wanting to get some time to restart this project.  I have had the modding itch and being unable to scratch it is starting to drive me bonkers!!!!  

any update in creatures? i mean like some new pics to see how its going :D

Nope.  Work has been kicking my ass lately.  The bad news is that will be continuing until the holidays are over.  

Believe me I am really wanting to get some time to restart this project.  I have had the modding itch and being unable to scratch it is starting to drive me bonkers!!!!  

That's the worst, when your head's filled with ideas but you don't have time to make anything from them.

Well...I guess even worse is when you finally get time but didn't write any of your ideas down...

looked at the ap-troll    i smoothed the weight painting of the 5th bone and i do not know if this was the probleme  as i had no comment on it.                   it is still a wip

--+troll ap 0.2.7z

i do not know if femal creature are still game  here some few pics and meshes

troll v2 wip.7z             

post-35101-0-32371100-1387650761_thumb.jpg                   post-35101-0-67032600-1387650835_thumb.jpg

imp v2 wip.7z            SORRY  FOR A BAD FILE UPLOAD

post-35101-0-29495200-1387650854_thumb.jpg                 post-35101-0-66227900-1387650936_thumb.jpg

xivilai wip.7z

post-35101-0-26867900-1387650972_thumb.jpg

all contains skeleton with ap bones and BBB bones.

it is still a wip  as it is not tested with bbb animations & positions.

they are just candidat for a futur possibility.

looked at the ap-troll    i smoothed the weight painting of the 5th bone and i do not know if this was the probleme  as i had no comment on it.                   it is still a wip

--+attachicon.giftroll ap 0.2.7z

i do not know if femal creature are still game  here some few pics and meshes

attachicon.giftroll v2 wip.7z              attachicon.giffrost wip.7z

attachicon.giftroll f.jpg                   attachicon.giffrost F.jpg

attachicon.gifimp v2 wip.7z               attachicon.gifogre wip.7z

attachicon.gifimp F.jpg                 attachicon.gifogre01.jpg

attachicon.gifxivilai wip.7z

attachicon.gifxivilai F.jpg

all contains skeleton with ap bones and BBB bones.

it is still a wip  as it is not tested with bbb animations & positions.

they are just candidat for a futur possibility.

its very cool i like the xivilai and frost look. :heart:

Just checking before I screw things up without realising...do I need to NOT overwrite the 203 files for the boar like for baliwog and bear, or are they fine to overwrite? I'm not sure if it's something that was accidentally left out of the OP or if it was left out because it didn't matter.

some more pics and meshes also candidat for any femal extension

lich wip.7z                                     minos v2 wip.7z

post-35101-0-21696100-1388005558_thumb.jpg                                     post-35101-0-69847100-1388005572_thumb.jpg

scamp v2 wip.7z

post-35101-0-97996400-1388005595_thumb.jpg

v2 goblin + v2 shaman wip.7z

post-35101-0-09336800-1388005643_thumb.jpg                                post-35101-0-53107600-1388005657_thumb.jpg

post-35101-0-64057800-1388089932_thumb.jpg  post-35101-0-48336500-1388089927_thumb.jpg  post-35101-0-69253600-1388006136_thumb.jpg   post-35101-0-08500600-1388089943_thumb.jpg

SprigganX.7z

they are all still wip as not tested with  animations

with this sriggan standing animation will need to be revised

3 variations  : left legs leaves difference , and a mesh that can adapt any npc based hgec textures

thanks to bethesda, Blender,   Gerra6  blender tools, Fejeena  and Poontank for spriggan textures 

• 2 weeks later...

Ok folks.  I have finally restarted the overhaul project.  Fair warning however that it will be fairly slow going as I am having to relearn how to do things in blender.  I also have a greatly reduced amount of free time to work on the project.  

Clannfear is first up:  http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/8808/clannfear-stage-1

This is stage one of the NT 204 animation.  I fixed alignment and adjusted bbb.  See what you think.

204 NT clannfear stage 3:  http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/8842/204-stage-3-wip

204 NT clannfear in game:  http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/8843/clannfear-in-game-204

Will upload meshes and animations tomorrow in OP.   ;)

801 stage 3 of clannfear:  http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/8849/clannfear-801-stage-3

Awesome, now you are getting to the good monsters' animations :D

Eric

204 NT clannfear stage 3:  http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/8842/204-stage-3-wip

204 NT clannfear in game:  http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/8843/clannfear-in-game-204

Will upload meshes and animations tomorrow in OP.   ;)

801 stage 3 of clannfear:  http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/8849/clannfear-801-stage-3

Looks good.

The in game video does show an issue that exists with all the MotionNT stage 1 animations.  They are timed to be long enough for standard Lovers rape stage 1 length, but are just too short if it is consensual. This causes it to loop back to the beginning knock down briefly before moving to stage 2 in a rather jerky fashion.  Is it possible to extend stage 1 by 1-2 seconds to correct this without too much work?

The in game video does show an issue that exists with all the MotionNT stage 1 animations.  They are timed to be long enough for standard Lovers rape stage 1 length, but are just too short if it is consensual. This causes it to loop back to the beginning knock down briefly before moving to stage 2 in a rather jerky fashion.  Is it possible to extend stage 1 by 1-2 seconds to correct this without too much work?

1 to 2 seconds probably won't get it done (30 to 60 frames). 

To answer your question, yes I can extend it (animation is 479 frames already), but it is a bit of work to do.  I'll look into that once I finish making at least one more animation for the clannfear.  Probably have to double the number of frames to make it more rare to see the repeat.

For the final animation thinking about a missionary type with the clannfear holding one or both legs along with the lower torso off the ground, whilst the back and head are on the ground.  Should have stage 1 later tonight for a preview in blender.

Probably will only have 3 animations for the clannfear for now.

Daedroth will be next after the clannfear and then 2 animations for the deer.  

I am considering skipping a bit to get to the Ogre & Troll, as I have a few animation ideas I am wanting to push myself to create.  If they are half as good as I think they will be, it shall be pretty nifty.  

After doing 4 to 5 for each of them I'll return to the alphanumeric order to do the dogs.

Clannfear 802 stage 1:  http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/8854/802-stage-1

Clannfear 802 stage 3:  http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/8855/802-stage-3

Haven't figured out stage 2 yet but have some ideas.  Once stage 2 is finished I'll export 801 and 802 and give them a quick in game test and then upload if all is well.  Looking like it will be Tuesday or Wednesday.  If I don't get done by then, it'll have to wait until Fri\Saturday as I'll be traveling Thursday.

Cheers,

Greg