"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

Looks like I have to directly quote from sources now on..

The Heels have been asked at least 5 times, and the answer has been Gladiator heels. You pretty much have to have dyslexia to be continuously posting in this thread but still be asking for it.

The bikini however:

匿名: こんにちは。4月7日Gomapero Pose Modのページのスクリーンショットでキャラクターが着ているグレーのシャツ+サンダルの水着MODなのですが、宜しければMODの名前を教えていただけないでしょうか?

こんにちは、あれはFallout3のmodを個人用にコンバートした物です。

C2O Girls Mini Bikini for Type3 by ChunchunMARU

C2O Girls Tight T Shirts for Type3 by ChunchunMARU

Translates to:

Anonymous: Hey dude, in April 7th you posted a character with grey shirt + sandals bikini mod, but if you can, what the bloody name is the mod?

Goma: Hello, that's a conversion from Fallout 3 done for personal reasons.

And the links to the mod are already there. Now this is painful news to you, but you'll have to take the initiative to do the conversion yourself or beg on tumblr, which mind you can be done anonymously.

Regarding the "I swear to god someone posted a link somewhere", it might be one of the images on Skyrim.jpn.org that had mediafire links, assumed to be posted by the author of the screenshot, but different outfits. Such as the custom barbarian job done by Goma.

My bad.

Those heels tricked me as they look pretty much like one of the Heimu's pack high heels retexture. The mesh is almost identical, I didn't expect it to be a mod from a completely different author.

I haven't been up to date with the topic lately, hence my lack of information in this field.

Thank you very much.

Looks like I have to directly quote from sources now on..

The Heels have been asked at least 5 times, and the answer has been Gladiator heels. You pretty much have to have dyslexia to be continuously posting in this thread but still be asking for it.

The bikini however:

匿名: こんにちは。4月7日Gomapero Pose Modのページのスクリーンショットでキャラクターが着ているグレーのシャツ+サンダルの水着MODなのですが、宜しければMODの名前を教えていただけないでしょうか?

こんにちは、あれはFallout3のmodを個人用にコンバートした物です。

C2O Girls Mini Bikini for Type3 by ChunchunMARU

C2O Girls Tight T Shirts for Type3 by ChunchunMARU

Translates to:

Anonymous: Hey dude, in April 7th you posted a character with grey shirt + sandals bikini mod, but if you can, what the bloody name is the mod?

Goma: Hello, that's a conversion from Fallout 3 done for personal reasons.

And the links to the mod are already there. Now this is painful news to you, but you'll have to take the initiative to do the conversion yourself or beg on tumblr, which mind you can be done anonymously.

Regarding the "I swear to god someone posted a link somewhere", it might be one of the images on Skyrim.jpn.org that had mediafire links, assumed to be posted by the author of the screenshot, but different outfits. Such as the custom barbarian job done by Goma.

My bad.

Those heels tricked me as they look pretty much like one of the Heimu's pack high heels retexture. The mesh is almost identical, I didn't expect it to be a mod from a completely different author.

I haven't been up to date with the topic lately, hence my lack of information in this field.

Thank you very much.

Hey, Goma was kind enough to share his custom Tsun armor.

Check it here. Go say thanks to him while you're at it.

Does anybody know if this girl is a follower and do you know what her name is?

8515178-1394783043.jpg

I do not think that this is a follower. I suspect it is a character of my friend "SkyrimGTX" ;)

http://www.loverslab.com/user/34994-skyrimgtx/

This image is only for comparison, it is one of many. :)

http://www.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_07_2015/post-34994-0-52975200-1437900725.jpg

Thank you Winny. 

SkyrimGTX's Hikari is one of the best looking follower I've ever seen. 

Hikari looks like the one of the picture I posted quite a lot, but it still seems to me that they are two different girls.

Who knows, maybe the one of the picture was a previous version of Hikari.

Does anybody know if this girl is a follower and do you know what her name is?

8515178-1394783043.jpg

I do not think that this is a follower. I suspect it is a character of my friend "SkyrimGTX" ;)

http://www.loverslab.com/user/34994-skyrimgtx/

This image is only for comparison, it is one of many. :)

http://www.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_07_2015/post-34994-0-52975200-1437900725.jpg

Thank you Winny. 

SkyrimGTX's Hikari is one of the best looking follower I've ever seen. 

Hikari looks like the one of the picture I posted quite a lot, but it still seems to me that they are two different girls.

Who knows, maybe the one of the picture was a previous version of Hikari.

browse once the "Reputation" of SkyrimGTX, maybe you can even "exactly this picture" find. ;)

I'm looking for a good looking HDT Vagina to go with a smaller body like CBBE Slim or UNP, but there aren't very many options to choose from, from what I've seen. I only found three: Clams of Skyrim Project, SevenBase HDT Vagina, and CBBE HDT Body with female genitalia. The last one however, is still in the alpha-phase and isn't really ready to be used yet. I've tried installing Clams of Skyrim (because it could be used with CBBE), but I couldn't figure out how to properly install it, and I didn't really like it. That leaves me to the SevenBase HDT Vagina, which actually looks pretty good. However, I don't like the overall shape and bust of the body. But I have seen something that looks considerably better and I wouldn't mind using it. This is a .gif by "Schmendrick" who claims the Vagina to be the SevenBase option: "...body and vagina are UUNP from Stevierage's HDT Vagina..." The problem is, whcn clicking Schmendrick's link to the mod, I found nothing to do with UUNP. So the question I have is: how would I install Steverage's HDT Vagina with the UUNP Body?

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=172131

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=172126

Couldn't figure out how to post a .gif, so I just posted the links of each .gif. Any help will be appreciated!

Don't know which mod causing my character sniping while standing and running like this, a little help pls?

Dragonfly's TBBP animations, mainly the female Idle

Thanks for responding, but I don't have that mod :s

you might, as it's part of CHSBC and Sevenbase installation

Archived