"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

can you guys tell me how to get separate Dragon Carve pauldrons from this Vid 0:10

bump anyone care to help the poor soul please ? :(

I know only links for the complete set.

Dragon Carved Armor Set by hideto84

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/66130/?

Dragon Carved Armor Set - Shiny Edition by BetrayalSeeker

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/66243/?

thank you winny257 ... i know how to get the set but not the pouldrons only :(

This one has been posted before, but somehow I have missed it.

I'm lookign for both armor and face textures.

77484_s.jpg77485_s.jpg

Goma usually does his own custom job to preexisting mods. It's usually private but there are a few cases where the blog author generously offered downloads after being asked for his old jobs. hint: you'll have to go out your way and ask him on tumblr

For the textures you can try downloading his follower mod and take the textures from the respective directory. It might be slightly different but there's no large difference besides ENB settings.

http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/775/77502.jpg

Well well, what armor do we have going on here?

Bump

template reaction:

gets me evry tym

Anyone know of a Wet UNP Texture? 

Here

If everyone used google at least once before posting then this topic would be empty.

Get _s maps from the fair skin texture pack , these are the best wet textures out there.

Or glorious perspiration , but that will require you to edit few textures by yourself

Anyone know of a Wet UNP Texture? 

Here

If everyone used google at least once before posting then this topic would be empty.

Get _s maps from the fair skin texture pack , these are the best wet textures out there.

Or glorious perspiration , but that will require you to edit few textures by yourself

Yep, and the nif edit for BSlightingshaderproperty.

The face:

77601.jpg

Im guessing its from DOA?

Wow, pretty spot-on observation. Yea the face texture looks like it was ported out of the recent DoA game. Pretty evident with the body vs head color difference and the section near the 3rd-eye-element.

I've seen a JP modder port the muscle or fitness mod into DoA:LR so I guess the opposite is possible. Found what I was talking about.

looking for the mod that let you use an item in your inventory and it would list all the mods with armor then you could pick one of those mods and it would open a "chest" that had all the armor and weapons from that mod in it.

I think that's the best i could explain it.

Hey Fredas, what are you looking for in particular? I played around in nifskope with GRworks HDT Willy so I could add it to my female character here.

It doesn't have the best functionality, but that's probably partly the fault of my char's body.

I know Romeozero is working on an HDT SOS as well.

i am waiting for Romeozero too. he's good at this stuff

Looking for bikini and heels.

77692.jpg

Btw. is this armor really private? I swear I saw somebody linking it.

77484_s.jpg77485_s.jpg

tumblr_mbv3mrkozT1qd5ba5.png

Looks like I have to directly quote from sources now on..

The Heels have been asked at least 5 times, and the answer has been Gladiator heels. You pretty much have to have dyslexia to be continuously posting in this thread but still be asking for it.

The bikini however:

匿名: こんにちは。4月7日Gomapero Pose Modのページのスクリーンショットでキャラクターが着ているグレーのシャツ+サンダルの水着MODなのですが、宜しければMODの名前を教えていただけないでしょうか?

こんにちは、あれはFallout3のmodを個人用にコンバートした物です。

C2O Girls Mini Bikini for Type3 by ChunchunMARU

C2O Girls Tight T Shirts for Type3 by ChunchunMARU

Translates to:

Anonymous: Hey dude, in April 7th you posted a character with grey shirt + sandals bikini mod, but if you can, what the bloody name is the mod?

Goma: Hello, that's a conversion from Fallout 3 done for personal reasons.

And the links to the mod are already there. Now this is painful news to you, but you'll have to take the initiative to do the conversion yourself or beg on tumblr, which mind you can be done anonymously.

Regarding the "I swear to god someone posted a link somewhere", it might be one of the images on Skyrim.jpn.org that had mediafire links, assumed to be posted by the author of the screenshot, but different outfits. Such as the custom barbarian job done by Goma.

Archived