"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

Does anyone know what mod is used to have this room for screenshots?

attachicon.gif205411iviib5fj3w3lvmhh.jpg

Wow. Where is that hairstyle from? Been looking for something similar to that for a bit now.

This is a part of Nyotengu's costume from Dead or Alive, get it here: http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/40873843.html.

Do you know what mod is used for the pubic hair?

Last I knew the character was created with a modified SG Female Textures Renewal. The SG's screen shots don't show the same pubic hair thickness but it does have an additional texture options download that might include it.

I've used SG texture for a long time and it doesn't really look like it to me. Though, as noted it could be a modified version. As with the pubic hair you might be looking for this?

Looking for link or name of this armor. Or anything similar. Love the lighting reflections.

"1 posts"

Hahahahahaha, no.

Looking for link or name of this armor. Or anything similar. Love the lighting reflections.

"1 posts"

Hahahahahaha, no.

I would be more curious about the lighting reflections too.  Recreating that amazing effect.

lmao.

Thanks for 0 help. I had to revert back to my FB-linked account since I've clicked "reset password" link like 5 times in last 2 days and the site refuses to send me my reset link email.

Even still, my other account only had like 5 posts. My fiancee doesn't approve of most of the stuff on LL, but I lurk on here to find HDT mods and other mostly non-adult Skyrim mods.

Anyone else know the name of the clothing?

"1 posts"

Hahahahahaha, no.

"1 posts"

Hahahahahaha, no.

I would be more curious about the lighting reflections too.  Recreating that amazing effect.

lmao.

Thanks for 0 help. I had to revert back to my FB-linked account since I've clicked "reset password" link like 5 times in last 2 days and the site refuses to send me my reset link email.

Even still, my other account only had like 5 posts. My fiancee doesn't approve of most of the stuff on LL, but I lurk on here to find HDT mods and other mostly non-adult Skyrim mods.

"1 posts"

Hahahahahaha, no.

"1 posts"

Hahahahahaha, no.

lmao.

dont bother its private

Does anyone know what mod this is?

The follower/armor being used?

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/WJh7tDayLTM/maxresdefault.jpg

Armor looks to be http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64532/?

That picture is from the mesh in the first version released. Newermind released a "reloaded" version with better meshes, more detail and stuff.

For example here's the newer version, you can see the increase in mesh detail and textures.

64532-1-1429869345.jpg

---snip---

there will never be a chance to get this outfit, it is a private work. :)

lmao.

I've given up by now, someone's gonna bring it up again anyway.

Yeap, and 0 shits given.

hey there,

im looking for this corset / armor - isnt it a retexture ? im not sure....

(attached media)

further - im still looking for this

could still be in progress work, but who knows....

thank you !

I remember seeing that on tumblr and I pretty sure it's private atm. Have you tried finding the blog? It might be public now.

As for the rest, don't even bother, and quickly delete it. You're going to be talking to a brick wall if it gets too late.

Please help me to find this armor and scimitar. Thanks.

Please help me to find this armor and scimitar. Thanks.

http://static-7.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/27644-1-1388434748.jpg

The armor seems to be Sexy Vanilla Female Armor for UNP and SevenBase with BBP at least in looks.

34160-5-1367643732.jpg

It's also seems to be using the aMidianBorn wolf armor texture replacer, the brown version.

34147-5-1364675962.jpg

My strong suit isn't swords, so someone else will probably have to help you find it.

Archived