"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

Please help me to find this armor and scimitar. Thanks.

http://static-7.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/27644-1-1388434748.jpg

The armor seems to be Sexy Vanilla Female Armor for UNP and SevenBase with BBP at least in looks.

34160-5-1367643732.jpg

It's also seems to be using the aMidianBorn wolf armor texture replacer, the brown version.

34147-5-1364675962.jpg

My strong suit isn't swords, so someone else will probably have to help you find it.

I tried Sexy Vanilla Armor but it looked different. But thank you so much.

http://static-7.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/27644-1-1388434748.jpg

The armor seems to be Sexy Vanilla Female Armor for UNP and SevenBase with BBP at least in looks.

34160-5-1367643732.jpg

It's also seems to be using the aMidianBorn wolf armor texture replacer, the brown version.

34147-5-1364675962.jpg

My strong suit isn't swords, so someone else will probably have to help you find it.

I tried Sexy Vanilla Armor but it looked different. But thank you so much.

The armor is a mashup of Sexy Vanilla, Bouncy Bodices and Booties (the chainmail shorts) and boots from some other mod (can't see enough of them to tell definitively which mod they might be from).  As already mentioned, the wolf armor will look different if the brown textured version from aMidianBorn/Cabal is used.

The scimitar is a Wolf Scimitar (or something like that) and is part of Immersive Weapons.

Does anyone know what mod this is?

We're lazy people. Be. Specific.

haha really ? im following this topic mostly every day, but i didnt think its "his" because of the other character...

thanks anyway :D

Who is 'he'? The way you guys talked about him makes me very curious. There seems to be a story behind this.

The power of Google Image...

Looks like it's not public.

download? looks like CBBE

72990.jpg

This was mentioned before.. Fox 36.

haha really ? im following this topic mostly every day, but i didnt think its "his" because of the other character...

thanks anyway :D

Who is 'he'? The way you guys talked about him makes me very curious. There seems to be a story behind this.

The power of Google Image...

72990.jpg

LoL, Mods with objet in her anus

attachicon.gif111601uncthl0j5jdr0nis.jpg

Where can I find this specific outfit? All I could find was that its from some "cbbe130" set.

"Sexy Elves"

Hello, 

Does anyone know what is the name of outfit? 

0.jpeg

"Arcana" 

Annnd not a single response again. 

thanks anyway  :D

The power of Google Image...

72990.jpg

LoL, Mods with objet in her anus

You already have your answer. Thanks to Daftlover9103.

I attached a copy of an image I saw on a nexus armor mod "Aradia Lingerie Dress". I was curious if you all knew if the redhead in the picture was using HDT hair, and if so does anyone have a link to the package the hair mod is contained in? (I have a feeling its a private mod)

That particular hair is titled "pg4385" and is part of SG Hair Pack 268.  Due to copyright reasons, links may not be provided on this site at the request of the mod author.  It is not an HDT hair mesh.

Could anyone tell me what the hairstyle, cat claws and ears are and where I could possibly get them from?

0237088h00zgwtx3txxcj7.jpg

EDIT:

I believe the Cat Claws are Kaw's Claws which I've found on this forum but still unsure of the hairstyle and ears. It could be Calyps Animal Ears but might be different a different mod.

Archived