"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

where can i find this mod??

The character is E'lara from Hunted the Demon's Forge.

You should be able to get the equipable model or CBBE compatable armor from this thread http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15232-wipreldiegoforfun-modsplayermodelsweaponsarmors-v2/, you can even get Seraphine from the same game.

17262244705_75303896b3.jpg

If you are going to use the armor set you need to edit the Elarahair.nif BSShaderTexureSet to point to the textures\actors\elara folder or you will have purple hair.

There is also a UNPB conversion of E'lara's armor in this thread http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32632-leather-armor-and-other-stuff/?hl=leather-armor-and-other-stuff.

Anyone know what body outfit this is?

If you mean the body type, it is UN7B.

I meant the clothes being worn by the character in the image. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

Clothes from 7BO Heimu Clothes Pack. You can find it here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23723-unpbo-oppai-7b-oppai-tbbpbbp-last-updated-123014/

The body is 7BO.

Thank you very much!

Name of tops?

e1ehAXb.jpgand

Pafpo7U.jpg

Thanks.

Silly qustion, but what face-related mods used here? I mean eyes, texture and etc.

The moles indicate SG textures combined with a freckle mod. Eyes could be The Eyes of Beauty but I doubt it.

Name of tops?

e1ehAXb.jpgand

Pafpo7U.jpg

Thanks.

Silly qustion, but what face-related mods used here? I mean eyes, texture and etc.

The moles indicate SG textures combined with a freckle mod. Eyes could be The Eyes of Beauty but I doubt it.

From the lips I suppose its a eihei texture or mature skin with a really smooth normals.

Also fake painted eyelashes.

Its a definitely Eihei texture.

Name of tops?

e1ehAXb.jpgand

Pafpo7U.jpg

Thanks.

From the lips I suppose its a eihei texture or mature skin with a really smooth normals.

Probably. Don't forget that Eihei textures uses a combination of Mature Skin and SG, as stated on the original blog post on Eiheispot, which has been deleted now. Just wanted to remind people since they seem to be treating Eihei textures like it's a complete new thing.

I just did a quick search of any posts using the words "Eihei textures" and that's the impression I got.

where can i find this mod??

The character is E'lara from Hunted the Demon's Forge.

You should be able to get the equipable model or CBBE compatable armor from this thread http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15232-wipreldiegoforfun-modsplayermodelsweaponsarmors-v2/, you can even get Seraphine from the same game.

17262244705_75303896b3_z.jpg

If you are going to use the armor set you need to edit the Elarahair.nif BSShaderTexureSet to point to the textures\actors\elara folder or you will have purple hair.

There is also and UNPB conversion of E'lara's armor in this thread http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32632-leather-armor-and-other-stuff/?hl=leather-armor-and-other-stuff.

thank you

45453-2-1383330593.jpg

Source: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/45453/?

I've been bothered by this one for a while, and seeing this thread gives me a bit of hope. I can't seem to figure out what body/skin combination was used in this screenshot. Considering how a couple of the just-prior screens are labeled, it may be SevenBase body. However, those screens are labeled specifically as "SevenBase Muscular", and unless my searching around has failed me miserably, I don't think that's describing a specific skinset for SevenBase. I wouldn't put it past myself to just completely miss it, though.

As for the skin itself, I thought maybe it was the barbarian/milkdrinker set possibly, but I'd love to hear ideas before I just start randomly mashing bodies and skins together!

I think it's the armor that's throwing me off. The chest looks smaller than what I typically picture from SevenBase, making me think that it might be closer to CNHF, but I've never been able to get hips and thighs like that with CNHF. Though, I've never really pictured SevenBase to terribly fitting to the muscular barbarian look either, so it's probably my own expectations and prejudices throwing me off. I'm probably just second guessing myself too much  :P

I've been bothered by this one for a while, and seeing this thread gives me a bit of hope. I can't seem to figure out what body/skin combination was used in this screenshot. Considering how a couple of the just-prior screens are labeled, it may be SevenBase body. However, those screens are labeled specifically as "SevenBase Muscular", and unless my searching around has failed me miserably, I don't think that's describing a specific skinset for SevenBase. I wouldn't put it past myself to just completely miss it, though.

As for the skin itself, I thought maybe it was the barbarian/milkdrinker set possibly, but I'd love to hear ideas before I just start randomly mashing bodies and skins together!

I think it's the armor that's throwing me off. The chest looks smaller than what I typically picture from SevenBase, making me think that it might be closer to CNHF, but I've never been able to get hips and thighs like that with CNHF. Though, I've never really pictured SevenBase to terribly fitting to the muscular barbarian look either, so it's probably my own expectations and prejudices throwing me off. I'm probably just second guessing myself too much  :P

Reminds me of CBBE actually. Since although not strictly, there are certain styles of normal maps used for CBBE and UNP (e.g the normal on the stomach). Also I think you're underestimating the lighting or ENB used in the screenshot.

But my guess is good as yours.

45453-2-1383330593.jpg

I don't understand what the question is, I am pretty sure that is the skin in the download considering it is a skin texture promo pick. But from what I can see in the download it self it seems to be only for only CBBE or UNP, so it might actually be a body slide CBBE body or even a UUNP body. You could easy re-create the body your self with the body sliders.  It wOuld be pretty stupid of them if they used a different skin texture for a promo picture then the one you actually download.

Regards Rose a.k.a Ary'ess

P.S: Wasn't being mean or rude it it came out that way, forgive me if I offend you.

45453-2-1383330593.jpg

I don't understand what the question is, I am pretty sure that is the skin in the download considering it is a skin texture promo pick. But from what I can see in the download it self it seems to be only for only CBBE or UNP, so it might actually be a body slide CBBE body or even a UUNP body. You could easy re-create the body your self with the body sliders.  It wOuld be pretty stupid of them if they used a different skin texture for a promo picture then the one you actually download.

P.S: Wasn't being mean or rude it it came out that way, forgive me if I offend you.

No no, my question was a jumble, I understand. The main thing I was asking was if anyone knew the bodymod. As I mentioned, in a few images on the mod listed, they labeled some (if you hover your mouse over the previews) as SevenBase Muscular, despite that not being in the list of "supported" bodies, which is what got me searching. That and I can't seem to find any specific "Muscular" variant for SevenBase anyway.

As for the skin part, the Barbarian/Milkdrinker pack has the overlay (normal?) maps that add muscular definition, so I got to thinking that the screenshot I posted specifically might be a frankensteined amalgamation of several different things. IE: SevenBase body, Daughters skin, Barbarian muscle map.

I've never been too fantastic with the external bodyslider tools, if that's what you're saying, but I suppose I could take a shot.

I think it's the armor that's throwing me off. The chest looks smaller than what I typically picture from SevenBase, making me think that it might be closer to CNHF, but I've never been able to get hips and thighs like that with CNHF. Though, I've never really pictured SevenBase to terribly fitting to the muscular barbarian look either, so it's probably my own expectations and prejudices throwing me off. I'm probably just second guessing myself too much   :P

Reminds me of CBBE actually. Since although not strictly, there are certain styles of normal maps used for CBBE and UNP (e.g the normal on the stomach). Also I think you're underestimating the lighting or ENB used in the screenshot.

So that's two for CBBE. Hmmm. Rosewind may be right, maybe it has custom sliders. Definitely not looking forward to fumbling around with a bodyslide tool, that's for sure :P I get way too picky!

Can CBBE actually end up looking that defined on the arms? I thought it was a lot more smooth and "lady-like" than that. Then again, I've been using UNP for a very long time, haven't touched CBBE since I switched to it years ago.

No no, my question was a jumble, I understand. The main thing I was asking was if anyone knew the bodymod. As I mentioned, in a few images on the mod listed, they labeled some (if you hover your mouse over the previews) as SevenBase Muscular, despite that not being in the list of "supported" bodies, which is what got me searching. That and I can't seem to find any specific "Muscular" variant for SevenBase anyway.

As for the skin part, the Barbarian/Milkdrinker pack has the overlay (normal?) maps that add muscular definition, so I got to thinking that the screenshot I posted specifically might be a frankensteined amalgamation of several different things. IE: SevenBase body, Daughters skin, Barbarian muscle map.

I've never been too fantastic with the external bodyslider tools, if that's what you're saying, but I suppose I could take a shot.

I think it's the armor that's throwing me off. The chest looks smaller than what I typically picture from SevenBase, making me think that it might be closer to CNHF, but I've never been able to get hips and thighs like that with CNHF. Though, I've never really pictured SevenBase to terribly fitting to the muscular barbarian look either, so it's probably my own expectations and prejudices throwing me off. I'm probably just second guessing myself too much   :P

So that's two for CBBE. Hmmm. Rosewind may be right, maybe it has custom sliders. Definitely not looking forward to fumbling around with a bodyslide tool, that's for sure :P I get way too picky!

Can CBBE actually end up looking that defined on the arms? I thought it was a lot more smooth and "lady-like" than that. Then again, I've been using UNP for a very long time, haven't touched CBBE since I switched to it years ago.

Like UNP there are smooth arms but also well-defined ones for CBBE. I actually prefer the UNP arms and stomach rather than the ones made for CBBE, but since I'm not an artist I resort to mods like Fitness Body for a decent looking normal.

So yes, CBBE can actually end up having defined arms.

I haven't emphasized this enough but you've got to consider the lighting/ENB used in the screenshot. Does a lot to change the final looks of the image.

Name of tops?

e1ehAXb.jpgand

Pafpo7U.jpg

Thanks.

Probably. Don't forget that Eihei textures uses a combination of Mature Skin and SG, as stated on the original blog post on Eiheispot, which has been deleted now. Just wanted to remind people since they seem to be treating Eihei textures like it's a complete new thing.

I just did a quick search of any posts using the words "Eihei textures" and that's the impression I got.

Anyone knows name of the second top, please? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Like UNP there are smooth arms but also well-defined ones for CBBE. I actually prefer the UNP arms and stomach rather than the ones made for CBBE, but since I'm not an artist I resort to mods like Fitness Body for a decent looking normal.

So yes, CBBE can actually end up having defined arms.

I haven't emphasized this enough but you've got to consider the lighting/ENB used in the screenshot. Does a lot to change the final looks of the image.

I hadn't considered the ENB aspect. I do have ENB installed, but it's stripped all the way down to basically just ENBoost, bug fixes, and some shadow stuff. Then again, the shadows may also make a difference when it's all put together. I'll have to take a look at CBBE again and see what I can do with it. I guess if I end up doing custom scales on the body, I'll need to do a player-body-only mod.

Thank you, both of you! I appreciate it. Hopefully I'll be able to toss something together! Was looking to do some kind of Guild Wars 2 Norn-style 7+ foot tall barbarian, probably take advantage of some werebear stuff. Should be fun!

Hey guys, how do I increase the height of the helm/hat mesh, using CK or nifskope? Thx before.

Select the mesh in nifskope, use transform->scale_vertices along z axis.

You may also need to use transform->edit->translation along z axis to shift the scaled the mesh into proper position.

Name of tops?

e1ehAXb.jpgand

Pafpo7U.jpg

Thanks.

Anyone knows name of the second top, please? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I might be wrong but It looks like maybe one of kuzaks?

ok a friend of mine is absolutely Enamered with Black Iron Tarkus from dark souls (understandably) and we keep searching and searching and searching for an armor mod for skyrim of it and so far all have been garbage... we need to find the mod that this picture stems from. if you know what it is please tell us @-@ he is begging like a dog begs for a belly rub. and any other good dark souls mods for skyrim you know would be appeiated   ^_^ http://static-4.nexu...-1405121155.jpg

Select the mesh in nifskope, use transform->scale_vertices along z axis.

You may also need to use transform->edit->translation along z axis to shift the scaled the mesh into proper position.

Ah I see, but I can't find transform->scale option.

Archived