"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

ok I know that this armor is old as hell but I've never had any huge interest in it until now

so can anyone tell me the name or even possibly give my download links?

Literally nightshade armor.

What mod is this weapon from?

And btw, I found those pics from the link mentioned earlier, where the outfit is from.

I'm going to assume something from the likes of the Tera weapon collection mod. Can't be bothered to confirm if I'm right though.

Armor/mashup in this video?

Daedric pauldrons and gauntlets. There are plenty out there to look from. Bikini you can get from the blog.

Maybe I'm dumb but can you please help me what Body Mod & Texture have been used in that pic?

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

Here's the BS Preset and Korbin may be able to answer the specifics...

6565535-1422382631.png

Anyone know what ENB this is? This is too gorgeous I need to try this out

Looks like either Somber or Unbleak ENB.

Guess Ill try out some and fiddle around with the night settings in the ENB. I have no clue which one it could be e_e

Arshes... If you like a dark ambient atmosphere try Winterheart Updated. It's what I use and love it.

Here are some screen shots with it.

post-508714-0-75311400-1429836679_thumb.jpg

post-508714-0-66864400-1429836720_thumb.jpg

post-508714-0-54254400-1429836749_thumb.jpg

What mod is this weapon from?

And btw, I found those pics from the link mentioned earlier, where the outfit is from.

I'm going to assume something from the likes of the Tera weapon collection mod. Can't be bothered to confirm if I'm right though.

Thanks for giving me a place to start.

ok a friend of mine is absolutely Enamered with Black Iron Tarkus from dark souls (understandably) and we keep searching and searching and searching for an armor mod for skyrim of it and so far all have been garbage... we need to find the mod that this picture stems from. if you know what it is please tell us @-@ he is begging like a dog begs for a belly rub. and any other good dark souls mods for skyrim you know would be appeiated  ^_^ http://static-4.nexusmods.com/15/images/110/852190-1405121155.jpg

Archived