Color changing unp/unpb 3D meshed pubic hair

Well, with the help of Endiness, I figured out a way to get the pubes to change color with the hair. Yes, it dose really work.

This is for the unp/unpb bodies and their cousins.

I will not be personally doing other body types at this time due to personal constraints, I just don't have time right now.

To all those who use the extended slider color mods, this works with it with no problems, so any color is possible really.

Use showracemenu to make it change to your characters hair color.

Thanks to Nuclearsatan for the original mod, and Endiness and Shaydow for all their help.

The mod:

Three screen shots:

post-15507-13597881134315_thumb.jpg

post-15507-13597881135204_thumb.jpg

post-15507-13597881136091_thumb.jpg

Update one:

Disclaimer: Just in case your wondering about it, you can port the pube part of the mesh and it's branch to what ever body type you want, this is for everyone to enjoy and use.

Three more screen shots:

post-15507-13597881160937_thumb.jpg

post-15507-13597881161763_thumb.jpg

post-15507-13597881162392_thumb.jpg

Five more screen shots:

post-15507-13597881169537_thumb.jpgpost-15507-13597881168865_thumb.jpgpost-15507-13597881168015_thumb.jpgpost-15507-13597881167167_thumb.jpgpost-15507-13597881166418_thumb.jpg

Update two:

thx a lot for your work

Just a thing i got a bug maybe' date=' i changed color in showracemenu, it worked, i equipped an armor an when in take it off the color came back to the drak default one.

Don't know why

[/quote']

I noticed that a bit ago too, small price to pay I think, if people can fine tune this that would be cool, I did what I could with it, and the end result was actually an accident,lol, I had no idea what I was doing in nifskope there with that :P

thx a lot for your work

Just a thing i got a bug maybe' date=' i changed color in showracemenu, it worked, i equipped an armor an when in take it off the color came back to the drak default one.

Don't know why

[/quote']

the end result was actually an accident,lol, I had no idea what I was doing in nifskope there with that :P

I noticed in your download you have 3 NiTriShapes. I only gave it a quick glance but one is the standard body mesh, now the pubs are 2 meshes. One is set with shader type hair tint but the other is default. Both are also set to partition body ( have no clue if that would effect it or not, I have not messed with hair tints on body yet except in my Celestial Race, V4 will have angel with white and Devil with black but I picked the texture myself for those ) and not hair. I also noticed the one mesh has different shader types selected then the other ( the one using default shader doesn't have SLSF1_hair_soft_lighting for example, but the one using Hair tint does ), so you may want to start there.

Good luck and I hope this helps.

thx a lot for your work

Don't know why

[/quote']

the end result was actually an accident,lol, I had no idea what I was doing in nifskope there with that :P

I noticed in your download you have 3 NiTriShapes. I only gave it a quick glance but one is the standard body mesh, now the pubs are 2 meshes. One is set with shader type hair tint but the other is default. Both are also set to partition body ( have no clue if that would effect it or not, I have not messed with hair tints on body yet except in my Celestial Race, V4 will have angel with white and Devil with black but I picked the texture myself for those ) and not hair. I also noticed the one mesh has different shader types selected then the other ( the one using default shader doesn't have SLSF1_hair_soft_lighting for example, but the one using Hair tint does ), so you may want to start there.

Well Shaydow, if you want to fiddle around with it and purify it more please by all means be my guest, I am horrible with nifskope and not too good at modelling things with the exception of horns and little things,lol. You seem to know a heck of a lot more than I, I just was determined and didn't stop till I got an actual color changing result.

I did all I could on my end, so I am really hoping someone here can do some serious refining and make this a true shining gem for all of us.:)

thx a lot for your work

Don't know why

[/quote']

Well Shaydow, if you want to fiddle around with it and purify it more please by all means be my guest, I am horrible with nifskope and not too good at modelling things with the exception of horns and little things,lol. You seem to know a heck of a lot more than I, I just was determined and didn't stop till I got an actual color changing result.

I did all I could on my end, so I am really hoping someone here can do some serious refining and make this a true shining gem for all of us.:)

I didn't mean to come across as a know it all, so I'm sorry if that is how you took it. I was just trying to help. I have enough on my plate and I don't have time for a new project, I was just trying to help you with yours and point you in what I thought might be the right direction.

thx a lot for your work

Don't know why

[/quote']

I didn't mean to come across as a know it all, so I'm sorry if that is how you took it. I was just trying to help. I have enough on my plate and I don't have time for a new project, I was just trying to help you with yours and point you in what I thought might be the right direction.

Not what I thought at all, I was just saying I don't know enough about nifskope to go about all that on my own. And was hoping you could have a go at it or someone else to refine it it more so it's more pro instead of being an accidental result like it really is.:) If you could possibly send some information my way so I can take a stab at it that would be really cool.

Not what I thought at all' date=' I was just saying I don't know enough about nifskope to go about all that on my own. And was hoping you could have a go at it or someone else to refine it it more so it's more pro instead of being an accidental result like it really is.:) If you could possibly send some information my way so I can take a stab at it that would be really cool.

[/quote']

I poked around with it a bit more and as I thought, it seems to be an issue with it being attached to partition body instead of hair. You could fix the color reset when putting armor on then taking it off by attaching it to an actual hair I would imagine, but oh boy would that be a lot of work.

HOWEVER, it IS possible to get it to be the color you want and have it stay that way regardless of taking off armor or not, but the color will be static ( actually it will change each time you change your hair color, if using Shader type Hair tint, but reset to the default color of your choosing once a body piece it taken off and put back on ). You don't need to replace textures either, it is easier then that. I just did this myself by picking a normal red, going in game, changing my hair color to a red tint I liked to match the basic red, putting on an armor then taking it off. It is far from perfect but it works.

So what you would need to do is this. Decide how many color variations you want to make. Say red green blue and yellow to start ( basic matching colors ) . Now create a folder for your mod download ( colored pubs! ). Inside that make separate folders for each color your going to have namned after the color ( folder namned red, folder namned blue, etc ). Now place a copy of your female bodies_0 and _1, hands feet etc in each folder.

Now the fun begins, but its not that hard at all, and won't take you to much time to make a bunch of new colors. Say start with the red. Open the red folder and open your female body_0. If your using a weight slider compatibility body then you must also do this for body_1, otherwise do it for body _0 and then resave it again as body_1. Pick the pubic NiTriShape ( again you have 2 as well as the base body mesh ) and open its branch. Now highlight the BSLightingShaderProperty. Now look in the block details list ( usually on the bottom of nifskope but can be moved where you want it ) for Hair Tint Color. You can either click the little color wheel to select a color, or double click on the value and enter your own hexcolor. This color will be the default color, so if your using Skyrim Shader type : Hair Tint, while the color will change with hair picked while naked, Hair Tint Color is what it will be reset to when you take off an armor. Save your work and move on to the next color folder you want to make.

I would even do it myself but it was your idea ( I'm kinda a shaved man myself :P ), so it shouldn't take to long for you to make whatever colors you would like to release.

Have fun!

Not what I thought at all' date=' I was just saying I don't know enough about nifskope to go about all that on my own. And was hoping you could have a go at it or someone else to refine it it more so it's more pro instead of being an accidental result like it really is.:) If you could possibly send some information my way so I can take a stab at it that would be really cool.

[/quote']

I poked around with it a bit more and as I thought, it seems to be an issue with it being attached to partition body instead of hair. You could fix the color reset when putting armor on then taking it off by attaching it to an actual hair I would imagine, but oh boy would that be a lot of work.

HOWEVER, it IS possible to get it to be the color you want and have it stay that way regardless of taking off armor or not, but the color will be static ( actually it will change each time you change your hair color, if using Shader type Hair tint, but reset to the default color of your choosing once a body piece it taken off and put back on ). You don't need to replace textures either, it is easier then that. I just did this myself by picking a normal red, going in game, changing my hair color to a red tint I liked to match the basic red, putting on an armor then taking it off. It is far from perfect but it works.

So what you would need to do is this. Decide how many color variations you want to make. Say red green blue and yellow to start ( basic matching colors ) . Now create a folder for your mod download ( colored pubs! ). Inside that make separate folders for each color your going to have namned after the color ( folder namned red, folder namned blue, etc ). Now place a copy of your female bodies_0 and _1, hands feet etc in each folder.

Now the fun begins, but its not that hard at all, and won't take you to much time to make a bunch of new colors. Say start with the red. Open the red folder and open your female body_0. If your using a weight slider compatibility body then you must also do this for body_1, otherwise do it for body _0 and then resave it again as body_1. Pick the pubic NiTriShape ( again you have 2 as well as the base body mesh ) and open its branch. Now highlight the BSLightingShaderProperty. Now look in the block details list ( usually on the bottom of nifskope but can be moved where you want it ) for Hair Tint Color. You can either click the little color wheel to select a color, or double click on the value and enter your own hexcolor. This color will be the default color, so if your using Skyrim Shader type : Hair Tint, while the color will change with hair picked while naked, Hair Tint Color is what it will be reset to when you take off an armor. Save your work and move on to the next color folder you want to make.

I would even do it myself but it was your idea ( I'm kinda a shaved man myself :P ), so it shouldn't take to long for you to make whatever colors you would like to release.

Have fun!

I think I can do that, thank you, one thing I was going to ask you and forgot. You noticed that there is two pubic meshes, that is one of my main issues with this. The upper one dosnt need to be there but if the mesh is removed the mod will make you ctd or the pubic hair will just not be there. Your totally welcome to do with this as you please too remember, no need to ask this was upped for the community here, so no worries. But back to my question, how can I removed that other pubic mesh, keep the color changing one, and have no problems? I have been trying since yesterday and I not been getting any results, not the ones needed anyhow.

Okay to answer my own question, I just did it. Now there is one pubic hair mesh like there should be , it dose what it is supposed to do, and after testing it, there is no issues, so I will be updating this in a moment with the new revision.

Okay to answer my own question' date=' I just did it. Now there is one pubic hair mesh like there should be , it dose what it is supposed to do, and after testing it, there is no issues, so I will be updating this in a moment with the new revision.

[/quote']

Ah I didn't know you only wanted one. I kinda thought you had two to try and go for a more "bushy" look.

I'm glad your getting everything worked out though. GL.

@DorkDiva

it works with CHSBHC Body but look how:

75734319879702179434.jpg

this chainge my CHSBHC body... :(((:(((:(((

can you fix this?;/

Yikes' date=' well, the one I did was for unp/unpb and it's evolution's.

[/quote']

Ymmm... i don't understand are you do this mod for CHSBHC body?:(

this mod is awesome please;/

@DorkDiva

it works with CHSBHC Body but look how:

75734319879702179434.jpg

this chainge my CHSBHC body... :(((:(((:(((

can you fix this?;/

Yikes' date=' well, the one I did was for unp/unpb and it's evolution's.

[/quote']

Ymmm... i don't understand are you do this mod for CHSBHC body?:(

this mod is awesome please;/

The pubichair mesh can be ported the the chsbhc body by who ever wants to do it. It can be ported to any body mesh, my main goal with this was getting it to work with the unp/unpb body types. I personally don't use that body and really don't have the time on my hands to keep uninstalling and reinstalling multiple body types and working them over in nifskope at the moment. So I put up a disclaimer on the DL part of the thread stating the pubic hair mesh can be ported to whatever body mesh anyone wants, I am sure you will be seeing a chsbhc version as well as a cbbe version of it very soon.

Okay to answer my own question' date=' I just did it. Now there is one pubic hair mesh like there should be , it dose what it is supposed to do, and after testing it, there is no issues, so I will be updating this in a moment with the new revision.

[/quote']

Ah I didn't know you only wanted one. I kinda thought you had two to try and go for a more "bushy" look.

I'm glad your getting everything worked out though. GL.

Yeah there was a weird thing when pasting the branch over and attaching it, but miraculously it decided to work! Yay me, and thank you for all the pointers, you are a giant help just like Endiness, thanks a lot!:D