"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

Clothing is a retex of the vanilla bar wench outfit ported to the UNPB body, the amulet is a retextured amulet of kyenreth or however you spell it.

Actually, the outfit is the Dragon Crown Sorceress Outfit, and it looks like CBBE, not UNPB (though it comes in UNPB). It's the one that comes from the Art of Magicka set. The necklace is called Evening Star by FavoredSoul.

The glasses look like the ones from DWISS Eyewear, though slightly different. The textures look like an old version of SG Textures.

sevenbase bombshell with bodyslide, maybe.

the xp32 skeleton have options like that.

Too skinny I think...

No way, 7Base is tiny.

Could also be the "She-Hulk" body.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53989/?

Look at the legs size, calves are still too small.

Here are some more pictures:

4686-4-1398689517.jpg

4686-3-1398689516.jpg

I found them in user submitted images category of this file:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4686/?

Still looking, might be UNPK

Anyone can help me with these 2 pictures? I'm trying to get a face that looks like that but I can't. Also I don't know what armor is that and would like to know. I'm mostly preoccupied about these faces, can't make them at all!

Try doig with that at list (for face of right photo):

1- ECE

2-Univision

3-SG Textures

4-FaceLight

5-Polo Enb.

With that you will get almost that so you will just need do some fine tuning.

sevenbase bombshell with bodyslide, maybe.

the xp32 skeleton have options like that.

Too skinny I think...

No way, 7Base is tiny.

Could also be the "She-Hulk" body.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53989/?

Look at the legs size, calves are still too small.

Here are some more pictures:

4686-4-1398689517.jpg

4686-3-1398689516.jpg

I found them in user submitted images category of this file:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4686/?

UNPK maybe?

I posted this in the Technical support forum but it seems more appropriate to repeat it here since it is about finding a mod.

I just noticed a mod is playing a loud female moan each time I enter and leave Whiterun.

I remember someone reporting the same thing in one of my mods threads and someone else gave a solution, but I can find that information anymore.

Does anyone know the culprit?

I don't mind helping fixing the issue - I just need to know where to start.

I posted this in the Technical support forum but it seems more appropriate to repeat it here since it is about finding a mod.

I just noticed a mod is playing a loud female moan each time I enter and leave Whiterun.

I remember someone reporting the same thing in one of my mods threads and someone else gave a solution, but I can find that information anymore.

Some suggestions here.

Hello Everyone!

Can someone please tell me where I can get the wings, both  on her head and back, featured here?

Thank you for your help!

Wings on back are from FavoredSouls stuff.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/39959/?

Thank you so much for your help!

Annnnnnd I managed to find the headwings on my own. For anyone who doesn't already know its the Elyisum outfit. You might wanna delete the bands and cloth surrounding  the helmet for the 'wings only' look.

Some suggestions here.

Thanks.. I did install SlaveGirls to see if it could make a good backdrop for SD.

I will check the settings from Zaz gags.

Wild guess but could it be "Lover's Comfort"?

Archived