"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

Hi all, I don't know if I should post in this section but I'm looking for several mods... I don't know/remember their name or where can i find them.

Here's the list :

Got tired half-way through:

- Blacktalon armor + Daedric pauldron (google or search on nexus "pauldron")

- http://mods247.blogspot.hk/2014/07/bdleatherrobe-sevenbase-7b-bombshell-bbp.html

- Outfit with awkward cuts was from some outfit pack I think. Maybe try Robton's UNPRT or something along the lines.

- Either from Hotpantsbikini or Hotpanzer by Tsuke. Bikini is Bikini trouble and the straps are from either from West Wind Assault or Maxmillian oufit.

Which mod makes it so random people come up to your character and tells them their cock/pussy needs attention? It then gives you the option of saying, "My Master Would Not Approve", "Yes, Sir", and "I'm no slave". I need to figure out which mod this is and how I can disable this aspect as it seems to ruin other mods.

I think that's deviously enslaved

If not it might be Cursed Loot

Which mod makes it so random people come up to your character and tells them their cock/pussy needs attention? It then gives you the option of saying, "My Master Would Not Approve", "Yes, Sir", and "I'm no slave". I need to figure out which mod this is and how I can disable this aspect as it seems to ruin other mods.

I think that's deviously enslaved

If not it might be Cursed Loot

Definitely deviously enslaved.

What armor is this plz?

iurUSAj.jpg?1

R18Pn Diano Armor,  just search it on Nexus, should find a few body and color options.

Thank you!!

What are the rest of the mods?

necklace

SCJewelry by Severus616

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35880/?

nose Piercings

Facial Piercings by Regn

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35056/?

navel piercings

Elewin Jewelry CBBEv3M body conversion by Dzoni87

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62535/?

What is that winged flying thing with a light? Is it a some kind of lighting mod?

And anyone can tell which enb is it?

camping_river_by_romeozero-d8pz4w2.jpg

My pic, yes its modded Nabee and i use my own enb on amd .i call it RZ enb  ;)

whats the glove are you using in here ?

What is that winged flying thing with a light? Is it a some kind of lighting mod?

Can you share your enb? I also asked you by PM before but you didn't replied..

Made custom armor for my follower *black sorceress* cenc ver

1209696-1434712032.jpg

No msg i  received , i can but it's on amd card with YCbCr color profile ( i use hdtv) so it can be different on nvidia with RGB monitors.

1209696-1434712032.jpg

is it private or are you willing to share it good sire ? i like the glove it match my black jacket im curently wearing :)

My pic, yes its modded Nabee and i use my own enb on amd .i call it RZ enb ;)

1209696-1434712032.jpg

No msg i received , i can but it's on amd card with YCbCr color profile ( i use hdtv) so it can be different on nvidia with RGB monitors.
I also use hdt, plc share it if you can..

1209696-1434712032.jpg

No msg i received , i can but it's on amd card with YCbCr color profile ( i use hdtv) so it can be different on nvidia with RGB monitors.
I also use hdtv, plc share it if you can..

Can anyone tell me what outfits the girls are wearing? Where can I dl them? The pics come from YuiH's blog, and I asked him first, but he couldn't tell.

tumblr_nlece6Hgzm1u193lvo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nlass0pECn1u193lvo2_1280.jpg

Actually whats that accessory on the first image on her face? i even downloaded Egypt Siybl outfit which is what she is wearing and it doesnt come with it nor with Salome? The cloth i mean covering her face

Can anyone tell me what outfits the girls are wearing? Where can I dl them? The pics come from YuiH's blog, and I asked him first, but he couldn't tell.

Actually whats that accessory on the first image on her face? i even downloaded Egypt Siybl outfit which is what she is wearing and it doesnt come with it nor with Salome? The cloth i mean covering her face

That happens to be one of the veils from the Lady Mask collection separated from the masks.

I can't remember where the masks were originally found, but I have them as well as the separated veils, which are included on the esp.

EDIT: Whoops! Forgot to attach the file! XD!

LadyMask.zip

That happens to be one of the veils from the Lady Mask collection separated from the masks.

I can't remember where the masks were originally found, but I have them as well as the separated veils, which are included on the esp.

For some time now I have hoped that someone would make a separate veil mod and here it is! Great many thanks!

EDIT: Any idea how to make the nose not to stick out of the veil?

For some time now I have hoped that someone would make a separate veil mod and here it is! Great many thanks!

EDIT: Any idea how to make the nose not to stick out of the veil?

Unfortunately, no. The only thing I can suggest is to not make your characters nose so large.

Anyway, glad to be of service! XD!

Archived