Jump to content

Recommended Posts

How can I reduce the speed of the camera while moving it? It always goes way too fast and I end up quite far from where my character actually is.

Share this post


Link to post

Hi All:  I am having an issue where after installing LAPF and several other LAPF supported mods. When I load my game, I get a messagestating that I need OBSE 0017 or higher and that I did not read instructions.

 

Well, I hate to inform the owner of LAPF but I did read instructions and OBSE was one of the first mods that I installed. I use MO2 and I installed OBSE directly to my Oblivion Folder (please see screenshot).

 

How can I resolve this issue?

LAPF Error.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

With the right load order.   Read my yellow Link below.

 

And do not install all Lovers Mods at once !! ! !!! 

First: you do not know when you made the mistake so that it does not work.

second:  The Mods add so many spells and ini/settings   you do not know which spell is from whith Mod   and what have changed after installing a new Lovers mod.

 

Install only LAPF and test.  In LAPF in the MB2 Mod a masturbation Mod , so you can test if it works.

Then install Adult play plus and you can  test sex with NPCs.

----------------------

And if you install Lovers Creatures  it have to overwrite some LAPF files or it will not work !!!

Share this post


Link to post

I am not familiar with MO2 so I can't help you much.  But make sure MO2 is actually launching OBSE.  You get the error message generally because OBSE isn't running.

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, fejeena said:

With the right load order.   Read my yellow Link below.

 

And do not install all Lovers Mods at once !! ! !!! 

First: you do not know when you made the mistake so that it does not work.

second:  The Mods add so many spells and ini/settings   you do not know which spell is from whith Mod   and what have changed after installing a new Lovers mod.

 

Install only LAPF and test.  In LAPF in the MB2 Mod a masturbation Mod , so you can test if it works.

Then install Adult play plus and you can  test sex with NPCs.

----------------------

And if you install Lovers Creatures  it have to overwrite some LAPF files or it will not work !!!

Hi Fejenna:

 

First, thank you for your reply and assistance. It is looking like OBSE is not working correctly in my environment. I have followed the Silverlock OBSE v0021 instructions. I do have the Steam version of Oblivion and the Silverlock site explicitly says that I am not to use the OBSE_Loader.exe with the Steam Version of Oblivion. Instead, they say that I should use the regular Oblivion.exe to run the program. If I try using the OBSE_Loader.exe I get nasty messages telling me the error of my ways. If I use the regular Oblivion.exe to launch Oblivion I am able to launch and play Oblivion (but obviously without OBSE). I know that I have several other mods that require OBSE and they seem to be working (i.e. No dirty messages stating that they cannot find OBSE) In fact, the only two mods that I have received the OBSE not installed message is LAPF and small mod called Toggable Quantity Prompt. The only reason that I know OBSE is not working other than the two referenced error messages above, is that I found a mod on Nexus called OBSE Tester and it informed me that OBSE is not working properly.

 

I am a little confused as to why all of the other OBSE required mods and Plugins that I am using are not staing that OBSE is not loaded/working. I have searched the web and there is an issue with the steam version of Oblivion not playing well with OBSE, but I have not found the solution to the problem as of yet.

 

I am not sure what to do at this point.

Share this post


Link to post

Have you read my yellow Link , this https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/?tab=comments#comment-915257

 

 

Read the OBSE spoiler? Have you enabled the steam overlay ?

 

I do not have a Steam Oblivion, I hope nothing changed over the years and my screenshots still helps.

 

--------------------

Not all Mods that need OBSE have a extra script that checks OBSE. ( Only a few mods have such a script)

In my Mod I do at add such a script.

I use OBSE commands and if you do not have a working OBSE some things in the Mod will not work. Can be that you never notice it...  and think "Why does the quest ends here? " or "The spell does nothing"

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, mikey1979 said:

Instead, they say that I should use the regular Oblivion.exe to run the program.

 

O_o  Cue one good reason to buy the CD box set of Oblivion...  I never liked Steam.

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, fejeena said:

Have you read my yellow Link , this https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/?tab=comments#comment-915257

 

 

Read the OBSE spoiler? Have you enabled the steam overlay ?

 

I do not have a Steam Oblivion, I hope nothing changed over the years and my screenshots still helps.

 

--------------------

Not all Mods that need OBSE have a extra script that checks OBSE. ( Only a few mods have such a script)

In my Mod I do at add such a script.

I use OBSE commands and if you do not have a working OBSE some things in the Mod will not work. Can be that you never notice it...  and think "Why does the quest ends here? " or "The spell does nothing"

Yes to both questions..................I can not believe that I am the only one who has had this issue?!?!?!?!

Share this post


Link to post

How does one adjust animation position depth ?

 

Keys 1-0 do everything but depth and many of the new positions are way off on that axis. For instance when the two actors are standing but the fellow is standing too far behind to make proper penetration. 

Share this post


Link to post
35 minutes ago, Alessa myrion said:

How does one adjust animation position depth ?

 

Keys 1-0 do everything but depth and many of the new positions are way off on that axis. For instance when the two actors are standing but the fellow is standing too far behind to make proper penetration. 

The fix for this is right in the OP:

Question: Help! Why don't my animations line up?
A) If you are on uneven ground, too close to another object (walls, stairs, chair and so on) it can screw up the alignment. If none of those are the issue then just hit the 1-4 or 9, 0 keys at the top of your keyboard to adjust the alignment while your PC is having sex. Any changes you make will be saved in your saved game. If you start a new game however, those changes are lost and you will have to adjust them again.
NOTE: You can only have one adjustment per animation. If you play with races that are taller or shorter than the default imperial race then animations could be off a bit.

Share this post


Link to post
56 minutes ago, gregathit said:

The fix for this is right in the OP:

Question: Help! Why don't my animations line up?
A) If you are on uneven ground, too close to another object (walls, stairs, chair and so on) it can screw up the alignment. If none of those are the issue then just hit the 1-4 or 9, 0 keys at the top of your keyboard to adjust the alignment while your PC is having sex. Any changes you make will be saved in your saved game. If you start a new game however, those changes are lost and you will have to adjust them again.
NOTE: You can only have one adjustment per animation. If you play with races that are taller or shorter than the default imperial race then animations could be off a bit.

Some animations don't have the same key binding control. So those keys don't work to control depth as they do for other animations. 

 

More accurately, the animations I refer to have the key bindings switched. So keys 1-2 that normally do depth, are bound to lateral movement, And depth control is absent through all keys. 

Share this post


Link to post

Creature animations perhaps.  None of the animations that come with the LAPF should have this problem.  At least none of the ones I did, which were the majority of them.

Yes, controls will only allow limited movements.  That is a limitation of the system.  You should be able to get closer or further away and change height up or down and lastly spin both parties around.  You can't adjust side to side.  Again, that is just a limitation of the system.  You'd need to modify the system itself to add this (if that is even possible).

 

List out the animations that you have this problem with and where you got them (if they came outside of the LAPF).

Share this post


Link to post

position depth ?

You can use the numder keys 1 to 0 to change the position

NPC or Creature 1 = forwards, 2 = back, 3 = down, 4 = up

player 9 = down, 0 = up

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, gregathit said:

Creature animations perhaps.  None of the animations that come with the LAPF should have this problem.  At least none of the ones I did, which were the majority of them.

Yes, controls will only allow limited movements.  That is a limitation of the system.  You should be able to get closer or further away and change height up or down and lastly spin both parties around.  You can't adjust side to side.  Again, that is just a limitation of the system.  You'd need to modify the system itself to add this (if that is even possible).

 

List out the animations that you have this problem with and where you got them (if they came outside of the LAPF).

I have creature interaction turned off. This is between my female imperial and a male imperial. 

 

Haven't done any extensive testing, but these are the one's I have found so far:  

 

BJ - Cage

Lifted - Chair

From-behind- Chair

From-behind- Breast clutched

From-behind - Using Bookshelf

From Behind - Velvet stool

 

With these animations keys 7-8-9-0 do the same thing and keys 1-2 are bound to lateral adjustment. So if there are any discrepancies in body size, there is no way to make penetration. It seems there's a pretty distinct correlation with the key binding issue and furniture scenes- though I was able to adjust depth for the Stone altar animation. 

 

While there may be a restriction of how many axis bindings there can be, the issue I see, is that the orientation of the axis between actors and items are mixed up. It's unfortunate because the worst affected of these are actually the better animations. 

Share this post


Link to post

Those animations (all involving objects) were made by others.  So unfortunately there is nothing I can do.  When animations are made in blender, there are several rules to follow.  If you don't, then this is what can happen.  

 

The only thing you can do is make sure when you play those animations you have flat level ground and are not near any other objects or walls.

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, gregathit said:

Those animations (all involving objects) were made by others.  So unfortunately there is nothing I can do.  When animations are made in blender, there are several rules to follow.  If you don't, then this is what can happen.  

 

The only thing you can do is make sure when you play those animations you have flat level ground and are not near any other objects or walls.

It's fine. Whether by a result of my own ineptitude or other complication, the bendy penis proved to be quite problematic for me. It has a tendency to deform in a way that makes the scene look a little absurd. I can appreciate the added intricacy/fluidity of the new animations. But making them work with any variance in body size was a real struggle.

 

I am using the standard HGEC + BBBv1dot12 and my character was way too small for the provided male body. Penis length and girth clipped through in almost all animations. I do have MMM - Resized races installed, which results in more body size variance between sexes and races, which I guess is compounding the issue. 

 

Have reverted back to the old LoverswithPK, as it seems to work fine right out of the box. Appreciate the help and all the hard work put into these mods. :)

Share this post


Link to post

is there a daedra sutra for these animations changes with images. trying to fix the fuck ups made to my Blackmail mod right now.. as it was quest oriented, and required exact animations at most animation points.  Will also need something like this for my Crowning Isle mod, I hate to see how bad the sleeper quest or birthing quests there are messed up.

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/28/2020 at 1:08 PM, fejeena said:

In the daedra sutra  downloads are screenshots

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/8232-the-daedra-sutra-lovers-with-pk-animation-collection/

And there is a daedra sutra LAPF pack.

 

thank you fejeena, Face sitting animations there use to be 3 or 4 of them, and I can not seem to find them. I will try that the descriptions Greg give just are not good enough for me to truly know what the animation in in the image Greg gave in the LAPF down load.

 

I mean this is one that was in the old for sure. and there were others I know motion 49 was another in the old 

 

EDIT >>>will that show the Motion number that is what I really need

Edit again >> I assume that is not the old Daedra sutra as in the short cut image I posted

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/28/2020 at 1:08 PM, fejeena said:

In the daedra sutra  downloads are screenshots

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/8232-the-daedra-sutra-lovers-with-pk-animation-collection/

And there is a daedra sutra LAPF pack.

 

Yeah i think that is the old Daedra sutra they list 49 there, I can not find it in the LAPF yet.. also need that one above which was originally 105 I think in the old LPK

Share this post


Link to post

The third Download Link. This

-------------------------

Daedra Sutra Animated Penis Animations:

Updated May 5, 2015

http://www.mediafire.com/download/cen43711co93sne/Daedra_Sutra_AP_Animations.rar

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Not sure if the first link are the old animations  ;  Daedra Sutra Standard Animations

 

-------------------

And the old ani  but without screenshots

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/11501-lovers-animations-workshop-old-one/?do=findComment&comment=255685

Last Link in post 4

Revised BBB 11-200 Animations Pack 12-12-12.7z

 

I use a full body with skeleton  and watch animations in NifSkope.

_____________________________________

 

And the animation in your screenshot I have never seen.  It's not in LAPF.

But there are free  ani numbers in LAPF , and the animation looks like that is doesn't need a animated penis version.

 

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, fejeena said:

The third Download Link. This

-------------------------

Daedra Sutra Animated Penis Animations:

Updated May 5, 2015

http://www.mediafire.com/download/cen43711co93sne/Daedra_Sutra_AP_Animations.rar

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Not sure if the first link are the old animations  ;  Daedra Sutra Standard Animations

 

-------------------

And the old ani  but without screenshots

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/11501-lovers-animations-workshop-old-one/?do=findComment&comment=255685

Last Link in post 4

Revised BBB 11-200 Animations Pack 12-12-12.7z

 

I use a full body with skeleton  and watch animations in NifSkope.

_____________________________________

 

And the animation in your screenshot I have never seen.  It's not in LAPF.

But there are free  ani numbers in LAPF , and the animation looks like that is doesn't need a animated penis version.

 

That is what I am trying to tell you I think Greg dropped animations or I have not found some that were there, and yes that screen shot is from the old loversPK, in fact I pulled it out of the Daedra Sutra. 

 

I will try the third link the first one is the one I got, or looked at and quickly saw it was the old animation list from Daedra sutra, that was a very old post by the way.

 

Thing is I did not want to update my mods to LAPF with anything that was not in Greg's pack other than creature animations which were above the 195 motions that greg included. 

 

 I kept all my animations many I and Donkey toyed with and together modified that are above 195, I am not ready to drop all the time spent modifying many of these to suit my needs, and see what I could do. ( But as always I have multiple installs of OB so I will do my best not to lose anything )

 

Another thing, I thought all animations would have the animated Pecker ?  while playing through the game to make sure all worked good I think I only saw maybe 12 animations that I could truly tell the pecker was animated on.  I guess they are animated many of them, but not moving?

 

And Thank you fejeena, you have been a solid OB helper for so long.. Good stuff from you.

105.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

Old Lovers have  different lowebodies, penis down, straight,  up

With LAPF you have one lowerbody and bend the penis. In most cases this is the only movement.

But  some animations bend the  penis in the body  ( and you do not see it ) . During a blow job the  penis is not visible at the back of the head because it is bend inside the head . Or during a fuck  the penis doesn't stick out of the belly.

 

And LAPF does not have all the  old animations. The old animation was 200 , the LAPF only  about 160 ( ? )

I used old  and Daedra Sutra ani to fill the free/empty ani numbers. And some numbers I fill with matching animations to work with CrowningIsle.

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, fejeena said:

Old Lovers have  different lowebodies, penis down, straight,  up

With LAPF you have one lowerbody and bend the penis. In most cases this is the only movement.

But  some animations bend the  penis in the body  ( and you do not see it ) . During a blow job the  penis is not visible at the back of the head because it is bend inside the head . Or during a fuck  the penis doesn't stick out of the belly.

 

And LAPF does not have all the  old animations. The old animation was 200 , the LAPF only  about 160 ( ? )

I used old  and Daedra Sutra ani to fill the free/empty ani numbers. And some numbers I fill with matching animations to work with CrowningIsle.

1.  I thought that might have been the thing, on the penis, not a noticeable animation, but helpful alignment, thank you for verifying that.

 

2. That may be what i need to do, but I think you understand, I did not want to use animation's that others did not have, so even though I can fill those gap's.  People would be missing those animations, and complain, as many will think "well I have LAPF and all should be good". But it is not, they need the animations you and I have, and a mod thread would be bothered constantly with " I keep getting missing animations ".

 

I could upload the animations or motions to those empty slot area's, but I also saw where some people in there mods are using those empty slot's for animations they have for there mod.  So by doing that could bugger some one Else's Mod, or they could bugger mine.

 

Not a truly right way to fix it.. Would be a grey area.  He I think should not have left the gaps, if he only had 160 Motion's and he was buggering the order anyway they should have all been from 0 to 160, and not 0 - 195 with gaps. At least I think that would have been better, and leave only one gap from 160 to 195. ( and for You and I that would not have been a gap at all )

 

I will assume that he had intentions of filling those gap's and left them there for a reserved motion slot, until he filled them, but I guess they will not be filled, as it has been some time now.

Share this post


Link to post

Most people fill the free ani numbers, because if a old Mod want to use a "free" number you get a error message.

That's why I tell the people how to fill the free numbers and there is a file with animations in my Yellow Link below to fill the numbers ( Was not made by me )

 

And in the Animation Workshop thread are new animations  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/18277-lovers-animations-workshop-new-thread/page/48/#comments

And people use the free numbers to add the animations.

 

But you do not need many animations, some of the old animations are in LAPF.  So you can use some of the free numbers.

A Warning in the Mod description which numbers are used, so  people can backup own ani or rename their ani numbers.

I do not know a Mod that add new ani / fill free numbers.  Only the ani in the ani workshop thread and  those ani can be renamed to use another number.

 

And new ani numbers...  then you have to change the LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...