You have to tell too, by using Umid you cannot use the z key to shuffle anymore. So use Umid only if you need a specific animations and spos to get z to shuffle right.

I do not believe this is correct.  Can't confirm right now as I am out of town at the moment, but a script using UMID basically first asks Lovers "Hey, what's the sPos for UMID # xxxx?" and then passes along that sPos when starting sex.   The abilitiy to use z to shift position should not be lost.

Then maybe stuff has changed. the older true crime actually called animation by umid and i could not use the z key to shuffle animations.

That was actually Lovers itself.  Before the Lovers Rev 96v2 (for LC 2.0) release animation swtiching was disabled when an animation > sPos 10 was directly asked for.

Here are some of the tokens introduced by various plugins. Some are permanent and some are removed after various conditions have been met,

Lovers with PK.esm

xLoversDef - Lovers Receiver
xLoversOff - Lovers Attacker
xLoversPkrAbort - Lovers Abort
xLoversPkrBodyType - Lovers Body Type
xLoversPkrCharacter - Lovers Character - Used to give personality type to PC and NPC
xLoversPkrContraception - Lovers Contraceptive Status
xLoversPkrCountPRape - Lovers Raped Player Count - No times this NPC raped PC
xLoversPkrCountPRapeFinish - Lovers Succesful Rape Count - ???
xLoversPkrCountPRapeV - Lovers Raped by Player Count - No times this NPC was raped by PC
xLoversPkrCountPRapeVFinish - Lovers Successful Rape Victim Count - no times raped by PC
xLoversPkrCountPSex - Lovers Sex with Player Count - No times had sex with PC
xLoversPkrCountPSperm - Lovers Player Sperm Count - No times this NPC cum with PC
xLoversPkrCountPSpermV - Lovers Orgasm Counter - ???
xLoversPkrCountRape - Lovers Rape Count - No of rapes committed
xLoversPkrCountRapeV - Lovers Rape Victim Count - No of times was raped
xLoversPkrCountSex - Lovers Sex Count - No times had sex
xLoversPkrCountSperm - Lovers Sperm Count - No times cum
xLoversPkrCountSpermV - Lovers Orgasm Count - No times PC orgasimed
xLoversPkrCreatureExpCount - Lovers Creature Experience
xLoversPkrCreatureType - Lovers Creature
xLoversPkrDisableH - Lover Banned - Banned from sex via menu command
xLoversPkrEquipFuncItem - Lovers Equipment
xLoversPkrFlagSlave - Lovers Slave
xLoversPkrFlagTFC - Lovers TFC
xLoversPkrIdentifier - Lovers SEX
xLoversPkrIsEjaculationToVagina - Lovers Cum
xLoversPkrIsGhost - Lovers Ghost
xLoversPkrLastPSexMinsPassed - Lovers Minutes Past
xLoversPkrPartnerExpCount - Lovers Experience - No of unique lovers
xLoversPkrRelationship - Lovers Relationship
xLoversPkrScenario - Lovers Scenario
xLoversPkrSPosGroupM - Lovers Position
xLoversPkrStep - Lovers Stage
xLoversPkrStop - Lovers Halt
xLoversPkrTopic - Lovers Conversation
xLoversPkrVoice - Lovers VoiceSet
xLoversSPosCreatureM - Lovers Creature Position
xLoversSPosM - Lovers Position
xLoversStageM - Lovers Stage

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

xLoversAdultPlayAfterItem - After sex talk - scripted - Give this and NPC will make comment after sex,scripted removal
xLoversAdultPlayIgnoreEyes - Turn Around and Ignore
xLoversAdultPlaySittingItem - xLoversAdultPlaySittingItem - scripted
xLoversAdultPlayStartItem - xLoversAdultPlayStartItem - scripted
xLoversHitodumaFlag - Married - Married flirt
xLoversHitodumaFlag2 - Married Women (Sex Experience) - No of times this married women has sex with PC
xLoversSSPFeraFlag - Blow Token - BJ token

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

kzsTokenHVirusAbCheck - Trial C
kzsTokenHVirusWatchDog - Trial A
xLoversCountKoibito - Number of Lovers - Number of lovers taken by requesting them to become lover via AdultSPP
xLoversCountKoibitoHakyoku - Token of Catastrophe
xLoversCountKoibitoMan - Number of Male Lovers
xLoversCountKoibitoYakimoti - Jealous Token - given when random AdultSSP gives "shit" greet
xLoversCountKoibitoYakimoti2 - Jealous Token - similar to above
xLoversKoibitoAiFlag - Lovers Desire
xLoversKoibitoHflag - Lovers Sex Talk
xLoversKoibitoHflagUso - Lie Token
xloversSikanFlag - Public Sex
xLoversSSPYobaiFlag - Sleeper Sex
xLoversSyojoFlagA - Virgin
xLoversSyojoFlagB - Non-Virgin
xLoversSyojoFlagC - Lost Virginity to Player
xLoversWakeUp - Wake Up

LoversJoburg.esp

xLoversJoburgAbortToken - Interruption token
xLoversJoburgAggressionCount - Adjustment Token
xLoversJoburgDisableGreetingH - Disable flag perverted greeting
xLoversJoburgFeromoneRing - Ring of Pheromones
xLoversJoburgFeromoneTail - Tail of Pheromones
xLoversJoburgForceRunToken - They pretend to be enforced immediately run - scripted
xLoversJoburgHelpMeToken - Immediately pretend they Herupumi - scripted
xLoversJoburgIndivFactor - Individual compensation
xLoversJoburgIsStalking - Stalking them in the Identifiers immediately Trouble
xLoversJoburgLastMinsPassed - Accumulated over the last minute - countdown since last sex
xLoversJoburgMBToken - MB Token - scripted
xLoversJoburgParalyzeToken - They pretend to be paralyzed immediately - scripted
xLoversJoburgPartingShotToken - They pretend to be immediately abandoned lines - scripted
xLoversJoburgRecoveryCount - Trouble immediately recover from sex count - countdown til they get horney again
xLoversJoburgStalkingToken - Trouble immediately control their stalking - scripted
xLoversJoburgSV - Sexy - sexiness factor    
xLoversJoburgTIndivFactor - Individual Level
xLoversJoburgVetoToken - They pretend to immediately veto - scripted

1) There seems to be 2 tokens issued when PC rapes NPC:-

xLoversPkrCountPRapeV - Lovers Raped by Player Count - No times this NPC was raped by PC
xLoversPkrCountPRapeVFinish - Lovers Successful Rape Victim Count - no times raped by PC

Anyone know why this is?

2) VoicesSSP has 3 tokens regarding virginity:-

xLoversSyojoFlagA - Virgin
xLoversSyojoFlagB - Non-Virgin
xLoversSyojoFlagC - Lost Virginity to Player

The first 2 are issued, apparently randomly at game start. However, the tokens are working very strangely. After sex with virgin, they still have their virginity token. The after sex talk is about losing virginity, but even with the token still there... subsequent sex doesn't bring the virginity dialogue. Not sure how this is working

3) Anyone know what these tokens are for ?  :-

xLoversKoibitoAiFlag - Lovers Desire - LoversVoice token

xLoversJoburgIndivFactor - Individual compensation - Joburg token

xLoversJoburgTIndivFactor - Individual Level - Joburg token

xLoversJoburgAggressionCount - Adjustment Token - Joburg token

I don't know why, but I'm having the penis stretching-into-oblivion(heh)/all over the place issue when starting sex...I think that this means that some files were missing or something...but could anyone help me with this?

New POV feature is awesome. On some anims clipping occurs but that expected. Great work guys! :D

If you're using the latest version of Enhanced Camera, you can set fNearDistance to 1.6000 in your Oblivion.ini to eliminate most of the clipping.

i just bought oblivion from steam, because my Kot9 cd was broken. installed it, everything runs fine.

now i will have more or less questions about lapf anf LL oblivion mods, which is natural when doing it first time. i hope you understanf this.

when i install the naked Version of the Roberts male Body replacer 552, the darkelf in the cell beneatth has no voice ! when installing the Default version, the darkelf speaks normal.

the Default Version contains Pants.  can that be used for lapf ? or what do i do wrong with the naked Version ?

and what does lowerbody circumised means ? when i place only the naked lowerbody from the muscular Folder to the _male Folder, voice and everything is alright. hope that will do it.

which male body replacer version is necessary for lapf ?

2. i would like to use growlfs Body from Nexus, because the shoulders of the hgec Body look awful from behind.

is it possible to add bbb to growlfs Body ? (easily ?)

The instructions for male and female bodies are right in the LAPF installation instructions in the OP and in the txt file within the LAPF download.  Read them and follow the instructions given.  No voice is typically a sign of a screwed up load order.  Recommended load order can be found here:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

Look up circumcised on google and you will understand.

As to your second question, lovers doesn't provide futa support for growlf's bodies.  No you can use it as the default for females with no issues, if you intended to have females use strapons or grow a futa cock to fuck others then you could see a seam between the LAPF lower body and growlf's upperbody and feet.  Bottom line, straight sex will be no problem.

Adding BBB to a body being easy.....no.

meantime i solved the Problem with the no voice, although i dont know why.

what Comes now are greenish faces and meshes Problems with the cock- just Long stripes in the room, so a meshes Problem. if i reinstall lapf over it all Problem is gone, but then the breasts of the pc are away, meshes strips in the room.. if i reinstall the female Body and animations over it, the breasts are perfect , but the cock meshes stripes are back again.... male Body, female Body and Animations come with obmm, cant be much wrong.

if i install female hgec bbb Body manually, the default oblivion  Body is shown and nothing from hgex at all.

i played oblivion from release to skyrim, skyrim from release to now.  oblivion i had just a few mods, never needed any obmm or wyre or load order at all.

skyrim load order is easy because you can Switch Position in slyrim menu itself plus boss works very good as Long as it recognizes the mods.

in oblivion there is no Switch possibility in deafault menu and Boss doesnt recognize much and what it recognized it sorts wrong.

i hate omm wyre and such, but there is no other way in oblivion to Switch the load order.

LL mods do not have any wyre or obmm files, so...

Spoiler :  well tell me how to pull the Spoiler into this field and i do it. load order is exa<ctly as you shown it in the example.

something in hgec / animations prevent the cock from lapf. and something in lapf prevents the breasts from hgec/animations.

i went back to the default vanilla oblivion as it Comes from steam goty ed. i installed obse pluggy  menu and suvoice as described  i installed male Body 52 Default with no changes, means male have Pants on. now the female hgec bbb Body.

i take the meshes from the hcup verion b, the Skeleton from growlf and the NoMaaM animations.  textures are only in the common Folder of the hgec bbb Folder. iif i place them into the data folder and start the game, no Body change happens, still the Default oblivion Body in underweear.

that cant be.  must be possible to install the hdec Body without obmm and wyre, no ? no. bah.

you need something to activate Archive invalidation or else there will be no body mods for you. Not sure about steam version.

Try downloading OBMM or Wrey bash or mod Organizer from what i remember it should work on all games even oblivion So that is probably the best option mod organizer.