i seam to have mist that       a master file !!!       i understand why it crashes without the file !      but my understanding is blown away  it should crash when deactivate also !!!           secondly in tes4edit i can load it with or without loversmb2     (did not try when file.esp is removed)        the only thing is i hope it is a complicate thing post-35101-0-63187700-1392861273.gif  if not i am going to explode post-35101-0-31716100-1392861249.gif

it means now i need to test lovers3dorgasm maybe it is the association that is a probleme i did not use any update to this one ???    (when i will fix that i will be a happy bald like a smiley :D ) 

and i hope my character has strong hands and fingers to test again and again

For Tes4Edit it is unimportant whether the esp active or not. first you deactivate all files then select Lovers3dorgasmMB2 and Tes4Edit loads all needed file (Oblivion.esm, Lovers with PK.esm, LoversMB2.esp and Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp)

But why the game works with deactivated MB2 and crashes with deleted MB2.... :s  mysterious. The world is full of secrets.

dependencies have sometime duplicates that avoiding or are running without the master   and must be a script that check if master is present but does not care if it is activated          every esp /esm counts in load order activated or not and keeps a ref id  (exemple the launcher was activating the mods automaticaly as soon as it was inside)

and the more i think the more it seams that the probleme might come from 3dorgasm  and gregathit has nothing to do with this case and it should be posted somewhere else   !     need testing first and will see later  for the rest

it seams that i am the only one to have this out of mind issues  most like i need to reinstall !!! 

as this is an annouce of bad base to continue to install further mods

(what was the chances to get a bad install ???  (staticticly none !  and it is not my first bad install ! ))

update

after reinstalling again and again (vanilla googly eyes! i might have a cd probleme)  it was a more stupid error of my part (as i saved the oblivion.ini and rechacking it to be sure   i have found out it was the memory set too high instead of 262144000  it was 2621440000    it was causing an alternate crash and was interfering with loversmb2 (do not ask why !)  funny because it was running like this for monthes and my last tweak was about the multithread (like the oblivion.ini was not active before !!!)

i can explose now as it was almost not a big deal just a zero !!! and few weeks of headacks !

• 2 weeks later...

Ok here's new stuff, and new problem come with.
So with lover magic when i wear an drain aura after each rape i die. Dont know why. I just die.
And second with lover prostitute when i found a customer and begin sex there's an error with pos0.
Same than here (but it's 0 and not 3)
2014_01_31_00002.jpg

It was supposed be the easiest version of lover with pk :(

hmmm..by the way lover prostitute plugins is orange.
If you have any idea...
I have deleted motion before add LAPF motion, and other things recommanded.

Hey guys,

This is the first post to this community, so here goes...

I have been (unsuccessfully) trying to make the futa/dildo meshes work for the female NPC's. I haven't tried my character having the futa/dildo, because I want my character passive.

The meshes for the futa never show up, and the meshes for the dildo go on forever. I have universal skeleton (an all mods I can think of to support LAPF). I have every mod updated to the newest version (as long as I can tell what the latest versions are). Sexdarkness was downloaded well after the problem had happened, but the meshes and textures for that mod all work as they should. I tried the .nif fixes that fejeena has posted several times, to no avail. Everything else that is downloaded works, besides this and every Nord has no face for some reason. I use the built in Archive Invalidation from the NexusModManager every time I make an adjustment or install a new mod. There has to be something very simple I am overlooking. Oh, and in game, yes I do have the attacking women grows penis set to on.

This is my load order (I tried using the one from gregathit as an example):

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

x117race.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

TamagoClub.esm

HiyokoClub.esm

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

TamagoBreak.esp

TamagoNews.esp

TamagoShop.esp

Chapel Shop.esp

TamagoTopic.esp

TamogoConfide.esp

DM-Lingerie.esp

LoversTamagoClub.esp

LoversEncounter.esp

HiyokoGenerator.esp

TamagoSetBody.esp

TamagoDischarge.esp

HentaiSchoolGirlCollection.esp

SedaArmorL.esp

Solf's Boners! v5.esp

Knights.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversCrowningIsle.esp

LoversBackup2.esp

LoversLight.esp

Sexdarkness.esp

Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp

Woman's Move - Animation Replacer.esp

Cosmetic Compilation.esp

Cosmetic Compilation - No NPC Changes.esp <--------------------- Unchecked

Cosmetic Compilation - No JPeepers.esp <--------------------------- Unchecked

Cosmetic Compilation - No JPeepers or NPC Changes.esp <----- Unchecked

Moonshadow Elves - NoSc.esp

Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp

PluggyCreatedBook.esp

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversImmoralSisters.esp

LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp

PlayerSlaveEncounters_V0.69.esp

PlayerSlaveEncounters_V0.691.esp

SetBody.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Dialog.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

LoversMB2.esp

Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

Lovers3dorgasm.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

PSE-PayBandit-Patch.esp <-------------------------------------------- Unchecked

You need to read the thread on plugins that are NOT compatible with lovers:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12494-mods-that-are-not-compatible-with-lovers/

Sexdarkness is one.  

Solf's Boners! v5.esp <---- this is also a NO NO with the LAPF.  Boners and dildo's are built into the LAPF, so if you try to use another plugin that contains stuff like this then you break lovers.

You also need to play a bit more attention to what you have active in your load order:

PlayerSlaveEncounters_V0.69.esp
PlayerSlaveEncounters_V0.691.esp
You can't run two versions of the same thing at one time and think they will work.

Finally, you can't run both Pay Bandit and PSE unless you also enable the patch.  No patch means they won't work right together.

I did actually read that, but I had wrote in my post that I installed sexlivion well after the issue was known and unsuccessfully resolved. Funny thing is all the sexlivion actions work flawlessly including the futa/dildo, but I like lovers animation and transitions much better.

The only reason I installed Solf's Boners! was because I needed something to check for penis to work, and I couldn't use the mesh for Lovers 1.3 because it isn't there (or cannot be found).

I had noticed that in my load order, but would it stop the futa/dildo meshes from working and nothing else? As I mentioned before, all other positions/actions work except futa/dildo mesh... and no Nord faces (Lol!)

I am aware that I cannot use PSE, that is why I have it unchecked, I just cannot figure out which mod it is to uninstall that .esm. 

edit:

I just deleted the PSE.esm

I also just deleted PlayerSlaveEncounters_V0.69.esp, where I had seen there is no mod on the mod manager that housed that esm.

Why are you talking about sexlivion when you clearly have sexdarkness installed?  The two are not the same thing.  You can't run both without some knowledge of scripting fixes which I am guessing you don't have.  Either use the LAPF or use sexdarkness.  You can't have it both ways.

Slof's isn't a "check" for penises to work as the LAPF won't use them at all.  Based on you installing stuff after installing the LAPF the only clear advice I can give you at this point is to start over from scratch.  You can "try" to just reinstall the LAPF and then Lovers Creatures 2.0 and see if that fixes you up.  If that fails then starting from scratch may be your only option.  Sorry.

Remember to archive invalidate via bsa redirection.

I am sorry I made an error by using the name sexlivion, however, if the two are so distant, why does the mod say sexdarkness-sexlivion for Girls and Boys? I mean I do have enough deductive reasoning to know that the two have different names and hold different esm's, but how are the two so different? If I could get LAPF to work 100% there would be no need for me to use sexdarkness, as a matter of fact, I do not even like sexdarkness (after finding this site).

Did I somehow suggest that Solf's was a check for penises? Allow me to clarify my statement. What I meant by checking was in the LAPF mod under {sexual exploits(Lovers Settings) spell} - [settings for Body and (Un)Dressing] - [Penis Settings], these options exist [Lovers v 1.2] (required plugins are missing), [solf's Boners! v 3/4 (Automatic)] (penis meshes go on forever on male and female), [solf's Boners! v 5 (Normal)] (Works for male meshes), [solf's Boners! v 5 (Cut)] (Works for male meshes). It wants you to check one of these 4 options. So basically what you are saying to me is that when I completely start from scratch (again) and am in the Lover Settings I need to overlook this part? And without installing the sexdarkness or Solf's Boners!,  LAPF and its subsequent mods will work without any errors? Just so I fully understand.

Again, I use the archive invalidation that is built into the nexus mod manager before I play any of my modded games. If there is another way to invalidate, I do not know about it.

You seem to be a reasonable man, so I'll try to explain what LAPF stands for and why it means you don't need Slof's anymore.

So the "Lovers" part is obvious, as is the "Framework". The "AP" stands for "Animated Penis", meaning the model is rigged to parts of the skeleton which allow smoother and more accurate animations.

Slof's models are not rigged, and thus can't be animated.

The settings you saw are a leftover from the older versions, and are obsolete.

Lovers will work fine if you install it responsibly. By that, I mean pay attention to your load order, install all requirements and do not install incompatible mods.

If you are new to modding, install mods one at a time and do so through Wrye\OBMM. Keep a backup on an external harddrive if you have one. 

And most importantly: use your brain when installing mods. Never go with a "My install is ruined anyway so I'll just install incompatible things on top of it" mentality.

Also, my advice? Get rid of NMM. That thing is borderline malware. Get OBMM or TESMM (which are available on the nexus) instead.

I am sorry I made an error by using the name sexlivion, however, if the two are so distant, why does the mod say sexdarkness-sexlivion for Girls and Boys? I mean I do have enough deductive reasoning to know that the two have different names and hold different esm's, but how are the two so different? If I could get LAPF to work 100% there would be no need for me to use sexdarkness, as a matter of fact, I do not even like sexdarkness (after finding this site).

Did I somehow suggest that Solf's was a check for penises? Allow me to clarify my statement. What I meant by checking was in the LAPF mod under {sexual exploits(Lovers Settings) spell} - [settings for Body and (Un)Dressing] - [Penis Settings], these options exist [Lovers v 1.2] (required plugins are missing), [solf's Boners! v 3/4 (Automatic)] (penis meshes go on forever on male and female), [solf's Boners! v 5 (Normal)] (Works for male meshes), [solf's Boners! v 5 (Cut)] (Works for male meshes). It wants you to check one of these 4 options. So basically what you are saying to me is that when I completely start from scratch (again) and am in the Lover Settings I need to overlook this part? And without installing the sexdarkness or Solf's Boners!,  LAPF and its subsequent mods will work without any errors? Just so I fully understand.

Again, I use the archive invalidation that is built into the nexus mod manager before I play any of my modded games. If there is another way to invalidate, I do not know about it.

The LAPF is built around an animated penis skeleton and meshes.  The correct penis setting is the default one which is slof's boners v 3/4.

If you have trouble with this then you need to reinstall the LAPF as you have either overwritten the meshes or the skeleton that the LAPF requires.

The other penis settings should not be used unless you are an advanced modder and you have a REALLY good reason to be doing so.

The LAPF is completely stand alone in you don't need any meshes from slof's plugin.  If you did need it then I would have put that in the installation instructions for the LAPF.

Sexdarkness and sexlivion are two separate plugins.  Yes, I am aware that someone took the time to "combine" them into one plugin and uploaded that to the nexus.  However they were made by two different groups as separate plugins.  None of the three can be combined with Lovers as they will break things.  

No...do NOT install slof's boners.  They are not rigged to be animated.  Thus by installing them you "break" things and cause problems.

I recommend you remove the esm, esp and bsa files for any sexdarkness, sexlivion or any combo thereof, as well as the esp for slof's boners from your data folder.  Then reinstall the LAPF and Lovers Creatures 2.0.  Then archive invalidate via bsa redirection with OBMM or Wrye Bash (NMM is a piece of shit).  Then start a new game and see if you can rock and roll.

Cheers,

Greg

I just happened to be snooping around within my Oblivion Data folder and came across what I think is the instructions on LAPF, or some subsequent mod thereof, and it said to take out the ini files 1-200... I did not see that before... So I will uninstall all the Lovers mods and take those ini files out then re-install Lovers and see what happens. I did that after I installed the Lovers mods and got errors, but it still played the animations anyways, so I am pretty sure that is what I need to do. I will update the forum when I try later tonight. I went ahead and did a clean install on Oblivion, and left Solf's Boners and Sexdarkness out, so, yeah... I'll let you know how it works out.

I always did like OBMM better than I have liked NMM, but I just thought that it was just me, Lol!

Are the ini files I mentioned in the LAPF folder? Because I actually didn't see them until I installed LAPF.

Edit: Never mind, really badly needed to use Wrye Bash System. I have tried using Wrye in the past, but couldn't understand it at the time. I am sure there was one mod I needed to get (which I did(Menu Que)). I didn't have to delete the ini files either. So, yeah, problem solved.

Hi there, I'd like to ask, is there any way to adjust sex animation in-game between NPC and NPC?  :)  I mean something like using numbers 0-9 for player/NPC but for two NPC's.

This has the potential to actually cause more problems that it would solve.  Currently lovers saves position adjustments......so this could throw off PC\NPC sex.  Now it "may" be possible to move "both" actors together. WappyOne is looking into it.  This would get the NPC's out of walls and other obstacles.

After years of wondering why certain files download and why certain files do not download i realize norton insight must be turn off otherwise it got stuck 99%, wish i realize it sooner because lots of files need replacing. But a  few files still can't be downloaded, i guess i must turn off the entire anti virus program

Hmm turning off my entire anti virus still doesn't allow me to downlaod the main LAPF file although i manage to download lover creature part 2 that used to be stuck. Would any kind soul point me to a different link for this main LAPF file, i m still using the old framework  :-/

Sorry dude.  Maintaining another link and keeping up to date is more trouble than it is worth.  You need to check your computer and settings and figure out why you can't download stuff.  Try uninstalling Norton and go with Avast.  Avast is free.

• 4 weeks later...

No yes

It is not uncompatible but somtimes CrowningIsles use no random Animations, it use exact ani numbers and with LAPF new number System you can get a wrong ani (Dialog talks about blow Job and ani is from behind)

Second "incompatibility": LAPF have some empty ani Slots/numbers crowning Isles use so you must fill the empty numbers with old Animations from  "Revised BBB 11-200 Animations Pack 12-12-12.7z"

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11501-lovers-animations-workshop-old-one/?do=findComment&comment=255685

And here some galgat anis galgat animations.7z

!!!! Overwrite no LAPF Animations , only fill empty Slots/numbers ! Or first backup your LAPF anis.

If you use the random Animation setting in "Sexual Exploits (Lovers Settings)" the dialogs during sex and the Animation are also wrong.( with old Lovers with PK and with LAPF)

So CrowningIsles is compatible with LAPF.