Thanks. Now, for another question.

I'm a bit confused regarding deleting INI/NIF files as stated in the OP.

It says you should delete some .ini files so that only AP animations can play. When I did that (well, more or less, since I backed up the files rather than deleting them), whenever my character tried to start sex, an animation WOULD play but I would get an error saying something like the .ini file is missing. Trying to change positions/stages also gave me the error. As soon as I put the .ini files back where they were, the errors disappeared and everything went back to normal.

Now, it also says you should delete some NIF files so that animations with invisible props won't play, well I did that and they still are playing. I'm a hundred-percent sure I deleted the right ones as stated in the original post.

Order matters.  Follow the instructions and remove the ini and nif files FIRST.  

Then install the LAPF.  Otherwise you are likely to miss something.

Now depending on what plugin you are playing (ie Loverscrowning isles) you may still get ini errors as crowning isles is not set up for the LAPF.  There are a couple of other plugins that have not been made adaptable to the LAPF as well.  Until you post your load order, we can't really help you with that aspect.

Updated version 1.5 has bee released.

Adds quite a few cool things like:

- new body switching menu "in game" via the sexual exploits spell

- flying camera presets for use if enhanced first person plugin is used

- new smooth cut rotating camera

- new dmra futa dildo made by fejeena

Please thank the Great Awesome and Wonderfully Talented WappyOne for all his work on improving the LAPF!!!  

At this time I have not added any more animations to the LAPF.  I have a dozen or so animations that I am testing\converting but I just have not had enough time to properly test them.  As soon as I can create an update pack for them I'll post it in the downloads section.  I am hoping there won't be a huge delay on getting them done but with my current work schedule it is a real challenge just to find a few minutes here or there to animate.  Thanks for your patience!

How do I update from 1.4 to 1.5? Just override everything? Is clean save method required? LAPF Installation Instructions.txt doesn't say anything about upgrading from 1.4.

Hello and thank you very much for the update. :)

I just overwrite it and a menu shows up to do clean install for new update Lovers, should I delete the old files before overwrite it?
also
Just wondering about the Donkey Lesbian xD I know its not yet include in LAPF but I hopefully it will comes in time :)

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

I keep getting that notice that there are .KF files missing. Can you tell me where the links are so I can get it...sorry I am a new user I am kind of lost so sorry for the trouble 

At the bottom of post #1 where it says: click here to download this file.

Does anyone have problems like mine? In files like GGblackmail and crowning isle i get network error at 100% for absolutely no reason. The problem with me is sometimes i can download and sometime i cant, btw this problem is only related to this website. I started downloading in January where somefiles got downloaded and somefiles didnt, after a few months at march the files  i cannot download, for some reason was able to succesfully download. I try downloadign everymonth. Now only 2 big files to go blackmail and isle before i got all files

Does anyone have problems like mine? In files like GGblackmail and crowning isle i get network error at 100% for absolutely no reason. The problem with me is sometimes i can download and sometime i cant, btw this problem is only related to this website. I started downloading in January where somefiles got downloaded and somefiles didnt, after a few months at march the files  i cannot download, for some reason was able to succesfully download. I try downloadign everymonth. Now only 2 big files to go blackmail and isle before i got all files

That has nothing to do with this plugin.....so why are you asking here?

gregahit, a small request/suggestion. In the next LAPF esm can you please add 2 factions

Married Men

Married Women

Currently, conversations and topics with married NPC's are modded with LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP and LoversVoiceSSPplus. These mods individually list each seperate married NPC as a condition with GetIsID, depending on the gender, for each line of conversation/sextalk with the Married NPC's.

It would be much easier to put the Married NPC's in the above factions and just have GetinFaction as a condition. Also a lot easier if you want to add more married NPC's later in other mods

Using GetinFaction results in one condition rather than 43 conditions using GetIsID

Cheers

gregahit, a small request/suggestion. In the next LAPF esm can you please add 2 factions

Married Men

Married Women

Currently, conversations and topics with married NPC's are modded with LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP and LoversVoiceSSPplus. These mods individually list each seperate married NPC as a condition with GetIsID, depending on the gender, for each line of conversation/sextalk with the Married NPC's.

It would be much easier to put the Married NPC's in the above factions and just have GetinFaction as a condition. Also a lot easier if you want to add more married NPC's later in other mods

Using GetinFaction results in one condition rather than 43 conditions using GetIsID

Assuming this is for different dialogs.  The only difficulty there is determining when a married man/woman is having sex with their partner, which the GetIsID calls handle.  Both in the Married faction might trigger matches with wrong husband/wife pairs.

Perhaps this should be handled differently within AdultPlayPlus itself.  Two new internal tokens TokenAdulterySex and TokenPartnerSex that are added/removed during start/end sex script callbacks.  This would vastly simplify the dialog conditions and put all the getisid checks in one easy to edit place.

I'm going through LoversVoiceSSP atm. There is dialogue for male NPC's having sex with married women, but the conditions are that the men are not one of the married men. This can be done with just 2 conditions, that the male is not in the Married Men faction and the women is in the Married Women faction, rather than the 80+ separately listed conditions, which achieve exactly the same result.

There are a couple of dialogs for when a married couple was getting together, but the conditions were such that it didn't have to be the spouse. The only way GetIsID would work is if you made seperate conditons for each married person seperately...which would be fairly onerous, particularly when its only for 5 lines of dialogue. You would have to repeat those 5 lines 43 times each (one repeat for each couple), to get the married couples conditions set with GetIsID, unless I'm looking at this completely wrong, which is possible. But from looking at the current conditions, it doesnt look like GetIsID is being used to do that.

Ive tried out the new factions with VoiceSSP, and even though Ive only done the first 3 topics (of 8 total) it is working well with a new married couple I introduced. It is a slog though editing the mod, its taken me hours and ive deleted 1000's of unnecessary GetIsID conditions. Once I'm finished I will post the modified VoiceSPP esp if its of any use to you...would save you a lot of editing.

The whole reason I'm doing this is so I can add lots more married couples without having to add hundreds of extra conditions for each new couple in Lovers mods.

I think it would be a great idea for a tokens for partner and adultery sex, would be easy to set up conditions for dialogue.

I'm going through LoversVoiceSSP atm. There is dialogue for male NPC's having sex with married women, but the conditions are that the men are not one of the married men. This can be done with just 2 conditions, that the male is not in the Married Men faction and the women is in the Married Women faction, rather than the 80+ separately listed conditions, which achieve exactly the same result.

There are a couple of dialogs for when a married couple was getting together, but the conditions were such that it didn't have to be the spouse. The only way GetIsID would work is if you made seperate conditons for each married person seperately...which would be fairly onerous, particularly when its only for 5 lines of dialogue. You would have to repeat those 5 lines 43 times each (one repeat for each couple), to get the married couples conditions set with GetIsID, unless I'm looking at this completely wrong, which is possible. But from looking at the current conditions, it doesnt look like GetIsID is being used to do that.

Ive tried out the new factions with VoiceSSP, and even though Ive only done the first 3 topics (of 8 total) it is working well with a new married couple I introduced. It is a slog though editing the mod, its taken me hours and ive deleted 1000's of unnecessary GetIsID conditions. Once I'm finished I will post the modified VoiceSPP esp if its of any use to you...would save you a lot of editing.

The whole reason I'm doing this is so I can add lots more married couples without having to add hundreds of extra conditions for each new couple in Lovers mods.

I think it would be a great idea for a tokens for partner and adultery sex, would be easy to set up conditions for dialogue.

Thought about it a bit more, and made a proof of concept mod. This mod does nothing on its own!  If this would solve all your needs feel free to integrate it into the AdultPlayPlus you're working on.

Three tokens are used to manage married couples:

xLoversMarriageSetupTokenMarried - This replaces the Married faction you're using now.  Token count is couple id.  Number is unimportant, just that they match.  I.e. NPC with 5 tokens is married to the other NPC with 5 tokens.  Meant for dialog use outside of sex for married/not married check.

xLoversMarriageSetupTokenAdulterySex - Set on sex start when NPC has Married token and partner does NOT have matching count of Married token. For VoiceSSP sex dialog.

xLoversMarriageSetupTokenPartnerSex  - Set on sex start when NPC has Married token and partner has matching token count. For VoiceSSP sex dialog.

3 scripts:

xLoversMarriageSetupQuestScript - Registers callback and calls InitCouples on game start.

xLoversMarriageSetupCallback - Handles adding adultery and partner tokens on sex start, and removing them on sex end.

xLoversMarriageSetupInitCouples - Adds tokens to married couples.  Doing it in a script instead of adding directly to actor inventory in Construction Kit to avoid conflicts with any other mods that modify any of the NPCs.  Excerpt:

Call xLoversCmnSetItemCount IstirusBrolusRef xLoversMarriageSetupTokenMarried 3
    Call xLoversCmnSetItemCount JantusBrolusRef xLoversMarriageSetupTokenMarried 3

Call xLoversCmnSetItemCount RimalusBruiantRef xLoversMarriageSetupTokenMarried 4
    Call xLoversCmnSetItemCount RenaBruiantRef xLoversMarriageSetupTokenMarried 4

LoversMarriageSetup.esp

Just a few observations:-

1)This way would require you to list every couple in the xLoversMarriageSetupInitCouples script wouldn't it? If you wanted to add more married couples you would have to add them to the script as well.

2) Wouldn't these new tokens open up the possibility of being able to put jealousy into the game? If you were using dialogue through AdultPlayPlus and the spouse could see you you could drop their disposition and have them converse with the PC. Flirt too much and the spouse would attack you. Then give the PC a new token when caught flirting by spouse and if they get a certain number infamy increases.

Just a few observations:-

1)This way would require you to list every couple in the xLoversMarriageSetupInitCouples script wouldn't it? If you wanted to add more married couples you would have to add them to the script as well.

2) Wouldn't these new tokens open up the possibility of being able to put jealousy into the game? If you were using dialogue through AdultPlayPlus and the spouse could see you you could drop their disposition and have them converse with the PC. Flirt too much and the spouse would attack you. Then give the PC a new token when caught flirting by spouse and if they get a certain number infamy increases.

1) Yes.  This method is adding each couple once to InitCouples.  Your other proposed method would be adding both couples to Married faction.  Think this is slightly better than faction since by not editing the NPC entries in the CK there is no chance of conflict with other mods that might use the NPCs (seen the conflicts between LoversBitch, Bravil Underground, and NPC overhaul mods with Rena Bruiant?)

2) That certainly would be possible.  Could check for matching token NPC in area when either flirting or sex start and have the partner react to it.