I got a few glitches. One, when my female character tries to pay for a bed at an inn with her body, the innkeeper turns hostile after sex ended. This also happens with the prisoner. Two, when a creature rapes my character after a yield, some creature animations are interrupted by the creature walking toward my character. My character's animation seem to be fine.

I'm guessing the first one is because I set rape spell to hostile, but I have no idea what to do about the second problem. 

Bladabli

The option in your Lovers settings spell: Rape is an Attack. You probably want to try with this turned off.

Those options (pay for bed, yield, rape spell) are not in LAPF. LAPF is just the framework for plugins like 'LoversPayBandits', 'LoversCalm', and 'LoversRaperS'.

If you are still having issues, you may want to check those specific plugin threads.

"...interrupted by the creature walking toward my character."  You might try tap the 'grab' key to cycle the animation.

Mem

I got a few glitches. One, when my female character tries to pay for a bed at an inn with her body, the innkeeper turns hostile after sex ended. This also happens with the prisoner. Two, when a creature rapes my character after a yield, some creature animations are interrupted by the creature walking toward my character. My character's animation seem to be fine.

I'm guessing the first one is because I set rape spell to hostile, but I have no idea what to do about the second problem. 

I was having the exact same issues (well, almost exactly; instead of walking torwards my character, they would 'twitch' all over the place switching from their sex animation to walking/combat animation every half a second).

I fixed both issues by turning off "Rape is an attack".

The undress Setting is fine ( Ok no "undress all" ) you can select what you want to undress, if you set all to undress you have your "undress all" ( and you can set re equip after sex/rape, so you have your "Dress all" Setting.

If you want your character to not undress parts that everyone else does (by the settings), You can set them to not strip.

Under the 'sexual diary' menu options.

I'm aware how to use it. After trial and error, I managed to somewhat leave the settings where I enjoy them. It still bothers me how you can't manually UNDRESS (even though you can DRESS) your character during sex. I mean... undressing is a vital part about sex, right?  :dodgy:

Undress during sex ?  Some clothes should be removed before sex or you have a Problem ( full helmet and oral sex or Pants and fucking   ;)  )

Manually will not be possible, the hotkeys are used for Animation adjustment.

An there are no undress animations the clothes just disappear, not very sex ( not as in the bath mod where you strip the clothes, one part after another )

So a menu with time Settings ? If you set helmet and lowerbody to remove you set seconds to 0 so it is removed at sex start ( no Problems with oral and fucking)  then you can set Hand to remove 2 seconds, upperbody 4 seconds , .....  ?

thanks for your first class help so far.

there is one last matter atm, crwning isle again. nearby npcs saying comments to the character like  what a nasty whore you are etc. thats nice for a short time effect, but for a Long game it is not nice. an way to stop these comments ?  (deleting elys suv isnt a good idea i guess).

magicrealm you can use CS or Tes4Edit and delete the dialogs.  !!! Not the whole Dialog  ! only the text, so you have empty dialogs. and you do not see them in the game.

I have dirty comments always in game (set in Joburg ) I like them.

Same Problem here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/108-loverscrowningisle/page-42?do=findComment&comment=788890

Does not know if console commant  (  set GLBayPlayerSlaveSale.sellslave to 0  )  has helped.

Edit: all the "dirty comments" are in the "Hello" section. It is easy with Tes4Edit. Load the esp, open the Dialog/Hello tree and delete all you don't like.

Only the text ( see the red X )

post-3205-0-22743600-1404346151_thumb.jpg

If you see in conditions: Player "Bendo Olu" [NPC:00000007] then it is a Dialog you are looking for. ( Or note all dialogs during you play )

:D  Or change the dialogs "Good day honorable Miss " or "Madam, you look lovely today. "

( oder: "Eh was glotzt du ? Starr mich nicht an! Was auf's Maul ? " )

magicrealm you can use CS or Tes4Edit and delete the dialogs.  !!! Not the whole Dialog  ! only the text, so you have empty dialogs. and you do not see them in the game.

I have dirty comments always in game (set in Joburg ) I like them.

Same Problem here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/108-loverscrowningisle/page-42?do=findComment&comment=788890

Does not know if console commant  (  set GLBayPlayerSlaveSale.sellslave to 0  )  has helped.

Edit: all the "dirty comments" are in the "Hello" section. It is easy with Tes4Edit. Load the esp, open the Dialog/Hello tree and delete all you don't like.

Only the text ( see the red X )

attachicon.gifCrowning.jpg

If you see in conditions: Player "Bendo Olu" [NPC:00000007] then it is a Dialog you are looking for. ( Or note all dialogs during you play )

:D  Or change the dialogs "Good day honorable Miss " or "Madam, you look lovely today. "

( oder: "Eh was glotzt du ? Starr mich nicht an! Was auf's Maul ? " )

so there is no spell Option to turn them off, thats a pity. i do like them too, but not all the time.

tell me about joburg. i  read that it bugs other mods, thats why i did not downloaded it yet.

FYI, it was not possible for me to do a non-destructive update from 1.5, to 1.5 patch2. I had to nuke all userdata of LAPF and (since all the lover plugins depend on it) all other lovers userdata. So, basically an LPK-free clean save.

The problem was that some settings seemed to be stuck after upgrading. For example, the rape spell was stuck on being treated as hostile, regardless of what the settings displayed - even telling LAPF to reload from the ini file didn't fix it. Had to do a clean save with all lovers plugins disabled.

Since this is fixed now (the hard way) on my side, this post is not a support request. Just saying that in my case, applying the hotfix required losing all LPK related userdata.

Lovers-related LO:

Oblivion.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm

LoversCreature.esm

MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp
Vanilla Maternity Clothes.esp

Bashed Patch, Oblivion.esp

Lovers with PK.esp
LoversTamagoClub.esp
TamagoDischarge.esp
TamagoPlayerHUDkil.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversSpermSplashEx.esp
LoversBackup2.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp
LoversCreature.esp
SetBody.esp
TamagoSetBody.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Tried turning off rape is an attack, but they still turn hostile.

Yep - couldn't figure how to fix it nicely either - after hours of debugging went for the nuke option (disable all lovers plugins and do a clean save).

That's odd. When upgrading from LPK to LAPF, I literally just copypasted everything into my Data folder and replaced/overwritten everything. The only issue I had was the 'rape is an attack' thing, which aside from making the victims hostile after the rape (I guess this is the expected result if you have it turned 'ON'), messed up the animations. Turning it off fixed it.

I'm having a human male penis problem. I've installed everything, using Robert meshes, Growlf's skeleton, let LAPF overwrite with its own skeletons, done BSA redirection. LoversBitch Gone Wild works fine, a horse penis addon I just added works fine, but every single human male, probably mer too has a penis but it never gets erect.

And another question, what are the hotkeys to adjust actor positions in a scene?

EDIT: looks like I'm missing Slof's penis plugins now, trying to set it up with the LAPF menu. I don't think I overwrote that stuff, just installed the patch.

EDIT2: um, ok reinstalled LAPF and then patch and um... everything works fine now. D'oh. Still curious about hotkeys though.

Keys 1-0 and arrow keys

Also for NPCs ( copy from the first page Spoiler)

- It is now possible to make position adjustments & change animations for NPC/NPC sex.
First move the crosshair close enough to display the name of either actor of the pair involved
to lock adjustments keys to that sex act, and then use the 0-9/arrow keys as you would for player
sex, or grab key for animation change.
- Since the number keys 1-8 bring up the quickbar when the player is not involved in sex, the
number pad numbers can also now be used for position adjustments.
- Holding down Shift while making position adjustments makes them at quadruple speed. Holding
down Ctrl makes them at half speed.

Hello guys - total oblivion modding newb here - and I'm struggling with something and could use some help

I've installed all the requirements and mods seem to be working just fine but I can't figure how to access the ingame menu of the mod.

I mean in Skyrim we had the Mod Configuration Manager via SkyUI that listed all the mods' options and here I'm really having trouble finding how I am suppose to display this menu, if of course Oblivion allows that. (I've installed Darnified UI which works wonders gameplaywise, but doesn't show anything about mods)

Thank you for any assistance :D

Pretty much almost everything is done by abusing spells - or more specifically powers - in oblivion. For example, to access the LAPF settings menu, cast the power "Sexual Exploits (Lovers Settings)". This abuse of spells in turn leads to hotkeys running out fast.... which is why you probably need a mod that adds additional hotkeys ("Improved Hotkeys" is a simple one... it just allows shift 1-9 and ctrl 1-9 in addition to 1-9 as hotkeys).

Sometimes, mods already offer options during installation.... because of there being different ways to install it (i.e. different textures). There is an automatic and a manual way to do this: The automatic way is to get the mod in so called OMOD format.... omods are a format specific to the "oblivion mod manager", or "OBMM" for short. It probably works very similiar to what you're used to in Skyrim.

The manual option is to carefully look through the readme file for instructions, and then do everything manually.

Most lovers mods are installed manually, and do not come in OMOD format. Furthermore, the order in which one installs things is very important - as is the load order (mod managers will not sort the loadorder of lovers mods correctly).

Many thanks guys, the key was indeed in the spells :D

I'm usually not terribad at figuring what to do but.. I never thought of looking up in my spells (which is totally stupid as half of skyrim mods worked that way as well.. duh)

and thank you for the hotkeys add.. very helpful !

No.  There aren't any strapon's set up as slots that I am aware of.  If you do find one then you will have two strapon's when you have an armor that just has a lower part and you take it off.  LPK can't use a slot system to swap dicks\strapon's around.

The simple way around this is to just select the option to remove upper and lower and it will take off the full armor.  You strapon will show up just fine that way.

No.  There aren't any strapon's set up as slots that I am aware of.  If you do find one then you will have two strapon's when you have an armor that just has a lower part and you take it off.  LPK can't use a slot system to swap dicks\strapon's around.

The simple way around this is to just select the option to remove upper and lower and it will take off the full armor.  You strapon will show up just fine that way.

Thanks you for the answer. Unfortunately "the simple way around" is exactly what I don't want. I meant that if I choose to remove lower part, then the whole armour will be removed, since it comes as a complete set, without separated parts. I didn't found any workarounds to keep the armour, and to show your "devices".

I'm a hold out, still rocking lpk rev 90, and I was planning on holding out till animated vaginas *crosses fingers*, but then I heard the newest version of lapf had first person support and thought maybe It might be worth upgrading and have a few questions.

1. can I use my old plugins for the most part? like lovers calm/ creatures/ raperS etc....

2. do I need to clean saves  of Lpk before install? ...and if so do I need the three day wait for refreshing spawned things?

3. is lapf more stable and less demanding on processers( not that Lpk is giving me trouble, but you can never have too stable of a game or too many fps, right?)

4. do you have to clean saves when updating between revisions of lapf?

if any question pisses you off, feel free to ignore it. I know you've put a lot of work on this and you are sharing it for free, so having someone asking questions that may have already been answered

and judging whether or not your work is worth it to them might be abit vexing. :x