The female hgec bbb Body (Hand, foot, upper and lower Body nif) in data\meshes\characters\_male

The Textures from HGEC Body with BBB v1.12: open the common Folder and copy the textures Folder and paste it in your data Folder.

And you must set "archive invalidate" in the modmanager  only one time and never again, see http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15185-xeo-sp/?view=findpost&p=496940 or you have Problems with replacers (clothes, armors or Body textures). Or use WyreBash archive invalidate.

Growlf's Universal Skeleton the controllable one, not the total controllable !

LoversSetScale maybe need fix.

when sex end, it restore actor scale using Update3DState, even when victim was dead by rape damage. this seems resurrect the dead victim.

it maybe need to check actor alive/dead status before it restores the actor scale.

when sex end, it restore actor scale using Update3DState, even when victim was dead by rape damage. this seems resurrect the dead victim.

it maybe need to check actor alive/dead status before it restores the actor scale.

Setscale is buggy as shit and not recommended.  If you choose to use it then you do so at your own risk.  The original mod makers (Japanese) have that disclaimer in the readme file.

The female hgec bbb Body (Hand, foot, upper and lower Body nif) in data\meshes\characters\_male

The Textures from HGEC Body with BBB v1.12: open the common Folder and copy the textures Folder and paste it in your data Folder.

And you must set "archive invalidate" in the modmanager  only one time and never again, see http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15185-xeo-sp/?view=findpost&p=496940 or you have Problems with replacers (clothes, armors or Body textures). Or use WyreBash archive invalidate.

Growlf's Universal Skeleton the controllable one, not the total controllable !

thanks Fajeena for joining this matter.

first of all, the install description with all links to every mod in LAPF description page is perfect.

i dont do anything wrong but get wrong results. so all i can do now is to clean my Hardware drive.

so i am back after i did that.  

Setscale is buggy as shit and not recommended.  If you choose to use it then you do so at your own risk.  The original mod makers (Japanese) have that disclaimer in the readme file.

alright, then, is there any other MOD that can well align sex animation?

ok i am back. cleaned harddrive, instaled Windows new, all updates, Drivers etc, steam, oblivion.  Now all is free of any error. there never was one.

started oblivion with rens Beauty pack, all fine. started it with hgec except Archive Invalidation, nothing to see like before.

ok so now i have to use wyre bash or obmm for Archive invalidations and load order. no way around it. if i Need one, i take one, but i dont take two.

so :

1. is obmm = omod ?

2. what to do with omod conversion data ?

3. is Archive Invalidation finished with the one time forever klick as fejana described above or must it be done after each mod ? anyting more to do then the one klick fejana described above ?   i ask this because this brings NO CHANGE to the non viewable hgec Body ! there must be done more than that.

4. do i have to transform every mod into obmm=omod datas, like rens Beauty pack or Illumination within which all work without any mod Manager ? what about ALL Lovers lab mods, NO ONE is in omod or wyre bash format. what if i have some obmm=omod files like hgec and Roberts male Body replacer in omod and others like Lovers with PK not ? i ask becasue this brings the meshes chaos this Story started with.

5. both Managers do not recognize mods without esp /esm. like hgec Body.

however, after installing wyre bash additional to obmm i got a new file in data : archiveinvalidationinvalidated !

someone placed an obmm hgec file to my Downloads and hgecbody is visible.

Roberts male Body still makes the darkelf voiceless, you didnt say if the default Robert body with it s Pants is usable for lapf or not. i guess not and naked is needed, but this is just an idea.

1. Yes, only OBMM can install OMOD's.

2. Nothing.  It is just instructions for OBMM on how to install the OMOD.

3. Yes.  It is done forever.

4. No.  Installing stuff manually is a preferred method, for me anyway.  I never use bain or omod files.  I unzip EVERYTHING to a temp directory, look through it to confirm if it has junk that will break my game and if it is clean I then drag and drop install it from there.  You can make things into omod's if you like but it can back fire on you if you ever need to update things.

5. So?  Install those manually and let that be that.

You get that file after you archive invalidate via bsa redirection with either OBMM or Wyre Base.

Lastly, yes.  You need to pick a male body that is naked.  The LAPF will still work if you use a pants version but the textures will probably be off.

After installing Roberts with a naked body, delete the esp file.  Then install Setbody.  Maybe that will ease things up for you and your dark elf issue.

thanks.

i decided for wyre bash and no obmm at all because wyre bash is actually worked on and obmm seems to be some years old.

ok so lets go on.

hgec includes an imperial head.dds, which makes the head greenish. i deleted that.

lapf has it s own Skeleton that would overwrite growlfs. i said no to overwrite

lapf, creatures and new and improved Animation Project 2.4-revised have all three idleanims and animsobjects files that overwrite each other. which one to keep finally ?

your bravil cats Music path i placed my c:\steam\steamapps\common\oblivion above yours, keeping \data\Music\etc. in all 5 folders i guess thats right.

in my previous Version i installed only the lower naked muscular Body from Roberts. i guess that was the mesh chaos. do i have to install all 4 naked files, Hands, foot, lower Body, upper Body, plus the tail for argonian and the tail for khajit ? 

it works now, without setbody. simply the 4 naked muscular files overwrite the others., darkelf with voice. everything seems to be ok.

now next step. i got wyre, obse with all pugins, male and female Body, rens beauty pack. now comes Lwpk. load order from your example, missing backup2 and light, wyre puts them on top, above adultplay.

i get frozen game , message Lovers rape slave unable to Register callback function. if i deactivate rapeslave i get blackscreen.

lapf has it s own Skeleton that would overwrite growlfs. i said no to overwrite

lapf, creatures and new and improved Animation Project 2.4-revised have all three idleanims and animsobjects files that overwrite each other. which one to keep finally ?

Looks like you've just not bothered reading the OP of the mods you downloaded. Lots of things that you would have known if you did. So let's do the run-down:

-Electing to not install the LAPF skeleton in favor of keeping Growlf's was not smart. The LAPF skeleton is an edited version of Growlf's that has every bone, plus some new ones. You know, for the "Animated" part of LAPF?

The result of this will be stretchy meshes and\or crashes. Enjoy.

-The Improved Animations Project was integrated into Lovers Creature v2. You don't need it.

-The LAPF OP clearly states to reinstall LC after it. You know, to get the correct esp files.

Please stop and actually read the installation instructions I took the time to write for the LAPF.  You MUST overwrite Growlf's skeleton with the LAPF one or the LAPF Fucking won't work right.  I don't know how much more straight forward I can make that.  That is why you install everything ELSE before installing the LAPF and then say YES to over writes when installing the LAPF.

Look at the green text at the bottom of the example load order for where to put plugins that are not on the list.  This is the default placement UNLESS the mod author of a plugin gives specific instructions.

Yes, you have to install all the meshes and all the textures for a body or it won't work right.

Post your load order or we can't diagnose your issues with freeze ups.  

your load order contains the Lovers mods but not the common mods and files. and they seem to be very important.

again,i deleted everything, this time using setbody and that solved the darkelf finally. i overwrote growlfs sekelton and did not installed the supplement pack for now.

shivering isles, Knights and Rens Beauty pack were above the Lovers mods. that made a blackscreen.

then i put Shivering isles etc under the Lovers mods and that made the game running well.

installed the Supplement pack now, tried some sex acts and everything is running well now.

it was definitely Roberts male Body that made the Problems.

All male and female bodies are in the main Mod, you can change the bodies in game separately for player and NPCs.

Thanks for the quick answer.

One question: I'm using Roberts male V5 body, yet I do not like the muscolar one, I prefer the skinnier version (Boy1). So all I need to do is set it in game so it works well with LAPF without seams?

You have empty Folders in LAPF, for male Folder meshes\clothes\ass\7  and 8 and 9

You can put a LAPF Boy1 lowerbody in that Folder and use it in game.

Give me some minutes and I copy the animated Penis to a Boy1 Body and upload the whole Folder.

Sorry too much work. It is no possible to just copy/past the penis to the Boy1 Body

post-3205-0-27422100-1404163648_thumb.jpg post-3205-0-21989500-1404163659_thumb.jpg post-3205-0-22056700-1404163670_thumb.jpg

Penis is not connected with the Body or you see a bad texture part. To flat stomach. The meshes must be fixed with Blender or MeshRigger.

Too much work (no time). Please use another Body ( SLAth and Scrawny are in LAPF)

You have empty Folders in LAPF, for male Folder meshes\clothes\ass\7  and 8 and 9

You can put a LAPF Boy1 lowerbody in that Folder and use it in game.

Give me some minutes and I copy the animated Penis to a Boy1 Body and upload the whole Folder.

Sorry too much work. It is no possible to just copy/past the penis to the Boy1 Body

attachicon.gifBoy11.jpg attachicon.gifBoy12.jpg attachicon.gifBoy13.jpg

Penis is not connected with the Body or you see a bad texture part. To flat stomach. The meshes must be fixed with Blender or MeshRigger.

Too much work (no time). Please use another Body ( SLAth and Scrawny are in LAPF)

It's ok, thanks anyway for your time, much apriciated. :)

By the way, I still need to figure it out how to change it in game...

hello,

i am still preparing my game. tested saayas bbb armors, that took me a full day to download, install and proof.

Are Nexus mods compatible to lapf. ? i mean mods like Claudias Little secret, sexlivion,  pose pack III, etc. which mods can you recommend ?

second, i dont like the voice ssp. it is too fast (i have elys) and it is quickly always the same.  

about adult play i dont like the two dialogues at every pc, therefore i prefer hookers with Approach and only one dialogue.  so i deleted these two and rapeslave too,  are there any difficulties with other mods because i dont use voicessp ?

here we come to 3rd Point. crowning isles. that mod pops up it s window about the make me slave spell each time a game is loaded or saved.  load order does not matter here,, i tried a couple of positions. do you have any idea what causes the pop up ?

1. Mods that are not compatible with Lovers    http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12494-mods-that-are-not-compatible-with-lovers/

2.Some Lovers Mods needs LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp (only a few. See Mod readme's or description: Requirements ! )

3. crowning isles: You can change the Skript ( I'm still looking for the script name )

Edit: I installed the original Version K, I do not get a message each time a game is loaded or saved. Are you sure you have Version K not the old J esp  ?( the "only esp" download is the old J Version )

The undress Setting is fine ( Ok no "undress all" ) you can select what you want to undress, if you set all to undress you have your "undress all" ( and you can set re equip after sex/rape, so you have your "Dress all" Setting.

1. Mods that are not compatible with Lovers    http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12494-mods-that-are-not-compatible-with-lovers/

2.Some Lovers Mods needs LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp (only a few. See Mod readme's or description: Requirements ! )

3. crowning isles: You can change the Skript ( I'm still looking for the script name )

Edit: I installed the original Version K, I do not get a message each time a game is loaded or saved. Are you sure you have Version K not the old J esp  ?( the "only esp" download is the old J Version )

Danke Feejana.

ich hatte natürlich die j esp drüber kopiert.

schade, das cls nicht kompatibel ist.