Where Can I find mods using/supporting this mod? Is there even one?

Thanks in advance.

Look in the upper right hand corner of this page at the four buttons:

Forums  Downloads  Blogs  Members

Click on Downloads.

On the left side of that page you will see: Categories

Select Oblivion.

On the left side of that page you will see: Lovers with PK

Select that button.

The name 'LAPF' is just the latest version here on LL for Lovers with PK.

Check the OP and support page of the ones you find interesting and note if there are any special notes about being outdated etc.

Most all of them are usable with LAPF.

Mem

Thank you both for replies! I have one more question...

''Note: You Must reinstall Lovers Creatures 2.0 after installing this plugin''.

Ok, but ''LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp'' and ''LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp'' files are never in this pack than in ''Lovers Creatures 2.0'', so which one I should use?

Thanks in advance!

Updated version 1.5 has bee released.

Adds quite a few cool things like:

- new body switching menu "in game" via the sexual exploits spell

- flying camera presets for use if enhanced first person plugin is used

- new smooth cut rotating camera

- new dmra futa dildo made by fejeena

Please thank the Great Awesome and Wonderfully Talented WappyOne for all his work on improving the LAPF!!!  

At this time I have not added any more animations to the LAPF.  I have a dozen or so animations that I am testing\converting but I just have not had enough time to properly test them.  As soon as I can create an update pack for them I'll post it in the downloads section.  I am hoping there won't be a huge delay on getting them done but with my current work schedule it is a real challenge just to find a few minutes here or there to animate.  Thanks for your patience!

A little more in-depth update summary for LAPF 1.5:

- New First Person camera option available (Settings -> Sex Effects -> Player Settings -> Player Sex Camera). This is intended to be used with Enhanced First Person Camera. Based off changes made by ger4.
- 3 new presets for the original flying camera and three roaming options that change view smoothly or randomly every (default) 6 seconds. Manually moving the camera during roaming mode stops further view changes for the current sex act. (Settings -> Sex Effects -> Player Settings -> Flying Camera Angle)
- It is now possible to make position adjustments & change animations for NPC/NPC sex. First move the crosshair close enough to display the name of either actor of the pair involved to lock adjustments keys to that sex act, and then use the 0-9/arrow keys as you would for player sex, or grab key for animation change.
- Since the number keys 1-8 bring up the quickbar when the player is not involved in sex, the number pad numbers can also now be used for position adjustments.
- Holding down Shift while making position adjustments makes them at quadruple speed. Holding down Ctrl makes them at half speed.

- Lower Body penis/futa/dildo used can now be set individually for the player and any NPC. This is done for the player through the [ My Sexual Diary ] section of the Lovers setting spell, and the Sense Sexual Exploits (Others) spell for NPCs.  All types in the previously separate Alternate female bodies and Alternate Roberts bodies packs are included, as well as an updated DMRA Dildo mesh by ger4, edited by fejeena.

- .ini support. The .ini is not read on game start to allow basic LwPK initializations, it must be read from the Settings spell.
- Various spell settings relabeled for better clarity.

Of note to modders:

- Lower body used for sex is controllable via the xLoversPkrBodyType token and there are several empty slots for more lower bodies available.
- If passed an sPos >= 201 for creature sex it will be used instead of ignored for random position.
- Changed the version numbers returned by xLoversCmnGetVersion (141006 --> 141007) and xLoversCmnGetRevision (96000 --> 96050). This will cause any saved game loaded with a previous version to complain about wanting a clean save, but there should be no issues using old saves.

Updated version 1.5 has bee released.

Adds quite a few cool things like:

- new body switching menu "in game" via the sexual exploits spell

- flying camera presets for use if enhanced first person plugin is used

- new smooth cut rotating camera

- new dmra futa dildo made by fejeena

Please thank the Great Awesome and Wonderfully Talented WappyOne for all his work on improving the LAPF!!!  

At this time I have not added any more animations to the LAPF.  I have a dozen or so animations that I am testing\converting but I just have not had enough time to properly test them.  As soon as I can create an update pack for them I'll post it in the downloads section.  I am hoping there won't be a huge delay on getting them done but with my current work schedule it is a real challenge just to find a few minutes here or there to animate.  Thanks for your patience!

You are a boss, np and keep it up can hardly wait!

First of all: fantastic job, WappyOne! Many, many thanks for this. The new version works fine, no problems with updating. I have two issues with new features, though. One: no control over NPC's having sex: I can't make them change position, nor adjust it. Two: enhanced camera support works great, however I wish there was a way to avoid the "insight" into a partner's (and sometimes my own) body - i.e. seeing the eyeballs, teeth etc. meshes (which happens with some sex positions). Changing fNearDistance (in Oblivion.ini) setting to lower value helps a bit, but causes a glitch while talking to an NPC.
Anyway, kudos for your effort and I hope to see some more development in LAPF.

@Gaebrial

The sexual exploits spell -> My Diary -> Set My Bodytype.  DMRAfuta should be in the short list there. Only for during sex animations. If I understand your question.

@iacex111

make sure your cross hair is on one of the two npc and you can see their name. Try adjusting with the numpad numbers.

Mem

@Gaebrial

The sexual exploits spell -> My Diary -> Set My Bodytype.  DMRAfuta should be in the short list there. Only for during sex animations. If I understand your question.

@iacex111

make sure your cross hair is on one of the two npc and you can see their name. Try adjusting with the numpad numbers.

Mem

Thanks, Mem, but I did everything "by the book". Neither numpad nor regular numerical keys work. The same with hotkeys for switching positions. May this be a conflict with Enhanced Hotkeys mod? However it doesn't argue with PC-NPC sex.

The Default lowerbody is in meshes\clothes\as and meshes\clothes\Lovers

In game you can change the Player default Body and selected NPCs (yes a Change all NPC Option is missing. Should be  added. If someone change the defaulft Body in meshes\characters\_male and install armor and clothes replacer, he won't run around and change every single NPCs in game )

So you must do it like in the old Version, overwrite the meshes

The DMRA meshes are in meshes\clothes\as\5\f

The DMRA open pussy meshes in meshes\clothes\as\4\f

The 5 Futanari meshes copy-paste in meshes\clothes\Lovers  all other meshes copy-paste in meshes\clothes\as

Or use this with updated (better dildo mesh)

DMRA LAPF.7z

Thanks, Mem, but I did everything "by the book". Neither numpad nor regular numerical keys work. The same with hotkeys for switching positions. May this be a conflict with Enhanced Hotkeys mod? However it doesn't argue with PC-NPC sex.

Make sure you have moved your cross-hair over one of the couple engaged in sex, this sets Lovers to adjusting them until they finish or player sex starts.

In game you can change the Player default Body and selected NPCs (yes a Change all NPC Option is missing. Should be  added. If someone change the defaulft Body in meshes\characters\_male and install armor and clothes replacer, he won't run around and change every single NPCs in game )

So you must do it like in the old Version, overwrite the meshes

The DMRA meshes are in meshes\clothes\as\5\f

The DMRA open pussy meshes in meshes\clothes\as\4\f

The 5 Futanari meshes copy-paste in meshes\clothes\Lovers  all other meshes copy-paste in meshes\clothes\as

Or use this with updated (better dildo mesh)

attachicon.gifDMRA LAPF.7z

Thanks, that's what I suspected. I was just checking I hadn't missed an option or setting somewhere.

Thanks, that's what I suspected. I was just checking I hadn't missed an option or setting somewhere.

Yeah, that should be added.  Was being careful not to break the old method of changing default for compatibility, didn't think of implementing new one.

• 2 weeks later...

Depends on what you are saying:

1. If you do NOT want to install the LAPF sound files, then you need to make absolutely certain that you have replacements that are in the same locations, folders and naming format or you will get crashes or weird happenings.

2. If you are just asking if you "need" anything when installing the LAPF from previous version, the answer is no.  The LAPF is stand alone and doesn't require any previous version of Lovers.

Cheers,

Greg