1. Yes and No.  The "old" lovers creatures is a no go.  You need to update to lovers creatures 2.0 after installing the LAPF.  Most of the older plugins are just fine with the LAPF.  Those that don't have been marked as obsolete in the download section.  Some of those plugins have been built into the LAPF or other plugins.

2. Yes.  Clean save is recommended with upgrading to the LAPF (see install instructions).  With a clean save you don't need to wait for any time period.

3. The LAPF was built on LPK rev96 and contains a shit load of new features and bug fixes.  The main feature of the LAPF is the animated penis\futa cock and the overhauled animations contain therein......140 plus animations overhauled and quite a few new ones introduced.  It is very stable.  No, it doesn't cause any more or less stress on your processor.

4. No.  Patches in the LAPF don't require anything more than installing them.

New POV feature is awesome. On some anims clipping occurs but that expected. Great work guys! :D

If you're using the latest version of Enhanced Camera, you can set fNearDistance to 1.6000 in your Oblivion.ini to eliminate most of the clipping.

This Oblivion.ini tweak used to work before and fix the clipping issues. But now something is changing back my fNearDistance to 10.0000.

I even attempted to make the INI Tweak by using Wrye Bash to no avail. fNearDistance changes back to 10.0000 after I quit the game.

New POV feature is awesome. On some anims clipping occurs but that expected. Great work guys! :D

If you're using the latest version of Enhanced Camera, you can set fNearDistance to 1.6000 in your Oblivion.ini to eliminate most of the clipping.

This Oblivion.ini tweak used to work before and fix the clipping issues. But now something is changing back my fNearDistance to 10.0000.

I even attempted to make the INI Tweak by using Wrye Bash to no avail. fNearDistance changes back to 10.0000 after I quit the game.

If Wrye Bash isn't doing it, it must be a mod. I don't know how to find out which one other than process of elimination. Start with anything you've installed recently.

The Basic Problem of Oblivion LL is the male Body replacer. the one linked in the description, Roberts v5.2 causes Major Problems. it silences voices, especially khajjit and argonians, and mix their meshes. it does further Problems like blacksscreen etc.

i Play with mods since oblivion was released, 2006, i am architect, i run 150 mods in skyrim and 100 in oblivion if necessary without any prtoblems. i understood everything here so far a non- programmer can understand it.

i came tgo the Point to leave the scenery because the very Basics here dont work.

I've had no problems whatsoever with Robert body. Only LAPF problems I have are CTD's when too many actors come after me or something and not being able to properly align actors in a scene - all I can do is change both simultaneously to shift planes.

come on ! wake up !  i just deleted oblivion and steam totally, downloaded new from steam. installed nothing then the male Body replacer as linked in the description.  made a vanilla nord as a vanilla can be. and the dark elf does not talk. no main quest can start. THATS the Robert male replacer 5.2 and nothing else. No LAPF and nothing installed.

Go home, magicrealm, you're drunk.

On a more serious note, please explain how the single most widely used male body replacer - a mod that's used by tens of thousands of people, and has thus far been perfectly stable - breaks a fresh install of Oblivion.

This is not a particularly complex mod, as I'm sure you are aware, so any issues it causes are likely on your side, and coming here stating that the basic mods - which we did not make nor contribute to the creation of in any way - are broken doesn't help anyone.

Instead, you should go to the support section and make a thread with all the information you can provide (did you try using the Unofficial Patch to work around the dark elf's broken dialog? Did you try other solutions? Where did you install your Oblivion game? Are you running the game as admin? etc).

Hello everybody! First I want to thank to every person involved in any aspect of this framework, wich is magnifique.

Now I have to ask: Is this still being updated? If so, I have a tiny request to do: would it be possible to use addSpellNS instead of addSpell to give spells to the player in some future release? The thing is that I'm writing a little mod to "unclutter" the lesser power list, and LAPF script to add spells is rather agressive; so to avoid compatibility issues, I'm removing the spells everytime the game loads, and because LAPF will everytime add the spells again, I thougt that at least it could be in a quiet way.

Not sure if I made myself clear, anyway, thanks for your attention.

On a more serious note, please explain how the single most widely used male body replacer - a mod that's used by tens of thousands of people, and has thus far been perfectly stable - breaks a fresh install of Oblivion.

This is not a particularly complex mod, as I'm sure you are aware, so any issues it causes are likely on your side, and coming here stating that the basic mods - which we did not make nor contribute to the creation of in any way - are broken doesn't help anyone.

Instead, you should go to the support section and make a thread with all the information you can provide (did you try using the Unofficial Patch to work around the dark elf's broken dialog? Did you try other solutions? Where did you install your Oblivion game? Are you running the game as admin? etc).

i dont accept personal insults on Websites. These show only that the commentator himself is worth the Insult he makes.

After discussing and testing the male Body replacer bug with Feejana all night long it turned out that this comes from the german Version. Feejana told me that a khajit fix is needed for this.  i do not see this anywhere. i am sure Feejana will link his remodeled version of the malebodyreplacer esp for future users.

i dont accept personal insults on Websites. These show only that the commentator himself is worth the Insult he makes.

You apparently also cannot take a light joke, and the words "On a more serious note" should've told you that this was exactly what I meant. But if you are so devoid of humor then I guess all I can say is that I pity you.

I will just point out the fact that I did indeed provide some useful questions\suggestions in my post other than the light joke (which you completely ignored), which leads me to believe that you haven't actually bothered reading the entire post but immediately jumped into the conclusion that I intended to insult you.

That conclusion is, of course, wrong, and I will not apologize for this light joke; if you decided to jump at shadows that aren't there - it is your choice exclusively, and I have no desire to partake in any conflict born from your decision nor take responsibility for it.

No I will not release my Version.

The only thing I did was include the Khajiit fix in the MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp.

In the Khajiit fix esp are only the fixed Textures path for the female Khajiit foot: Oblivion.esm = Characters\Khajiit\Male\FootMale.dds, Khajiit fix = Characters\khajiit\female\footfemale.dds

Now I have an ESP less. ( and all race Textures fixes in one esp. The VampireRace and Sheogorath used Hand textures for the foot in the Oblivion.esm that was fixed in MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp)

And I changed the Race Name Argonian to the german Version Name Argonier. All other things are original MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp

I do not know why my Version works for magicrealm, I have no Problems with original or my Version.

After discussing and testing the male Body replacer bug with Feejana all night long it turned out that this comes from the german Version. Feejana told me that a khajit fix is needed for this.  i do not see this anywhere. i am sure Feejana will link his remodeled version of the malebodyreplacer esp for future users.

I am confused if you are using German version where on the first post did they mention to you to download a German version ?? if the German version is incorrect then you should report your problem  there. Nothing about that can be done here. Mod link this page is pointing too is English version not German. Or did i miss something about the description ?? :s

No he use a german Oblivion Version. The MaleBodyReplacerV5 is the Nexus Version  everyone uses. ( so the Argonian are not Argonier like in the german Version, but that can not cause that the Argonian and Khajiit have no voice or the Dark Elf at game start in the Imperial prison. The Dark elf Race is not in the MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp )

But my MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp  I have sent him works ,so Problem solved.

That is his AI

AND DO NOT ENSLAVE RESPOWNING NPCs ! ! ! After 3  day they can vanish or get buggy and it is not good for your save games ( save game bloat or corruption)

So never respawning NPCs ( Bandits, Guards, Necromancers, Marauders ,... all without names)

Ok. I left that one where I found him. So the slave status does not override AI? How about if I enslave a named character who's a guard? Will he/she still act like a guard and arrest me if I commit a felony?

Yes.  Their behavior and factions are essentially hard coded (not technically but for all intents and purposes - it might as well be).  You can "add" the player faction to them, but it is harder to take them out of their vanilla faction.

Adding a dialogue tree or an additional AI package to their existing one is the best we can do without writing a massive script that will most likely fail anyway.  It is an older game with lots of quirks.  :(

Slave status is more of a hack or adder to their existing status.  Making them a slave doesn't change their hair length or their hair color, so coding wise it just slaps a hat on them.  Kind of an oversimplification, but I think you can see the point I am making.

Yes.  Their behavior and factions are essentially hard coded (not technically but for all intents and purposes - it might as well be).  You can "add" the player faction to them, but it is harder to take them out of their vanilla faction.

Is there anything in particular that makes a script that sets all vanilla faction ranks to -1 (removing the actor\creature from all vanilla factions)  difficult to code and\or difficult for a computer to run?

Is there anything in particular that makes a script that sets all vanilla faction ranks to -1 (removing the actor\creature from all vanilla factions)  difficult to code and\or difficult for a computer to run?

Not being a scripting guru, I don't know.  However I do know that jacking with the vanilla factions and ai can have a ripple effect that essentially could bork that NPC (or many NPCs).  It can mess up their dialogue tree, mess up how they react to things and so on.  Scripts don't always work as intended when there are other scripts firing that can conflict with them.

Don't forget that you'd need to have the esp that contains that script be lower in your load order than your bashed patch (or anything that might modify that NPC) or it could be overwritten when you load a saved game, start a new game, or have 3 in-game days pass.  

Oblivion is quirky as you probably are familiar with about saved games and what all gets stored in them.  

If it was simple and easy, I'm pretty sure it would have already been done by now.....and to the best of my knowledge, it has not.

Again, I can barely script my way out of a wet paper bag with sharp scissors.......so if I someone with scripting knowledge says otherwise....well...let them have at it rewriting the scripts and everyone can hail them a hero. 

Even if something is simple and easy, it is not necessarily fast.

That, I imagine, is the main reason why this wasn't done.

Compensating for the missing factions would require a great deal of time - and while it can be done with simple code, nobody wants to spend the time.

Some folks are not interested, others left the Oblivion modding scene. Others still have their real life taking precedence or have other projects they rather focus on.

Whatever the reason, I only provided a suggestion as to how to remove an NPC from all vanilla factions, nothing more.

One big problem of such respawn NPC's is that they are not persistent in the memory. They are "generated" on the fly when they meet certain conditions. Their refID's (which we can use in the scripts to specify who we are working on) are assigned when they are around you.. but it's gone if you get too far from them. The same refID that was previously valid is now useless.

For example, if you click a bandit in the console window, memorize their refID (most likely FFXXXXXX), move to other place, then try "PRID (refID)" in the console, you'll find that the refID you've just typed is gone.

This restricts the mod makers from freely manipulating their behaviors through scripts.

I'm not certain if removing them from all the vanilla factions could help. But as for how to do it or whether it's possible at all, it's easier than some may imagine.

int i

float fQuestDelayTime

ref rCurrNPC
ref rCurrFaction

array_var arIter
array_var arFactions
array_var arVanillaMods
array_var arNPCs

string_var sv

Begin GameMode

if 0 == GetGameLoaded
		if eval (0 < ar_Size arFactions)
			Let rCurrFaction := arFactions[0]
			ar_Erase arFactions 0
			Let i := GetSourceModIndex rCurrFaction
			Let sv := ar_Find i arVanillaMods
			if eval (0 < sv_Length sv)
				rCurrNPC.SetFactionRank rCurrFaction -1
				PrintToConsole "Removing NPC %n from Faction %n (%z)" rCurrNPC rCurrFaction sv
			endif
			sv_Destruct sv
			return
		endif

if eval (0 < ar_Size arNPCs)
			Let rCurrNPC := arNPCs[0]
			ar_Erase arNPCs 0
			Let arFactions := rCurrNPC.GetFactions
			return
		endif

Let rCurrNPC := GetFirstRef 35 1	;Does not include the player
		while rCurrNPC
			if 0 == rCurrNPC.GetDead ;&& other checks
				ar_Append arNPCs rCurrNPC
			endif
			Let rCurrNPC := GetNextRef
		loop
		return
	endif

Let arNPCs := ar_Construct Array
;	Let arFactions := ar_Construct Array
	Let fQuestDelayTime := .001

Let arVanillaMods := ar_Map "DLCHorseArmor"::-1 "DLCOrrery"::-1 "DLCVileLair"::-1 "DLCMehrunesRazor"::-1 "DLCSpellTomes"::-1 "DLCThievesDen"::-1 "DLCFrostcrag"::-1 "DLCBattlehornCastle"::-1 "Knigts"::-1 
	ForEach arIter <- arVanillaMods
		Let sv := arIter["key"]
		Let sv += ".esp"
		if IsModLoaded $sv
			Let arVanillaMods[arIter["key"]] := GetModIndex $sv
		endif
	loop
	Let arVanillaMods["Oblivion"] := 0
	sv_Destruct sv
	Let arIter := ar_Null

End

But I fear if removing them from all the vanilla factions would simply break your game.

No, removing an NPC from all factions will not stop it from respawning; that is an entirely different flag. I don't believe I've seen any function that stops an NPC from respawning (this was definitely not intended within the vanilla game).

Also, removing an NPC from all factions will not "simply break your game". It can break that NPC, and by extension anything that relies on it, but it will not cause CTDs, black screen issues or whatever, and it can be compensated for (but, again, compensating for removing an NPC from it's factions will require lots of time).

At the absolute worst case scenario, it is possible to work on an NPC by NPC basis and alter their dialog and AI to include new checks in case the script is ran on them. It won't be difficult, or complicated or whatever. It will simply be long, arduous and boring.

I guess I should clarify this: I don't think it's practical. I don't think it's something one should simply take on himself and I don't expect anyone to do it. I am simply stating that in theory it can be done. In practice, of course, it will take far longer than anyone here wishes to invest.