Who is the MOST EVIL fictional character ever?

1 hour ago, JJCatsura said:

So. Remember that implied cannibalismn got a pg rating.

Can't be cannibalism if the meal is of different species.

I guess it would be Walther White.

At first he's using the situation he's inĀ  as an excuse but in the end he admits that he did it because he liked it.

Besides him the only other character i would consider as evil would be the joker.

Everyone and everything else pretty much does have a point in doing what they're doing.

On 6/18/2023 at 11:26 AM, Vader666 said:

I guess it would be Walther White.

At first he's using the situation he's inĀ  as an excuse but in the end he admits that he did it because he liked it.

Sorry for the late reply. Been busy with a bunch of stuff.

When it comes to Walt, he did what he did (cooked meth) because he wanted to leave something for his family after he died from cancer. At least, that's how he started out. Doing the wrong thing for the right reason. But as time went on, his "Heisenberg" persona took over, at that was when it became more about him satisfying his ego. He became more self-centered, egotistical, and overall, evil. The first time he killed someone, Jesse's former partner Emilio, it was purely in self-defense. After that, along with being forced to kill Krazy-8, he dropped out of the drug trade. But once he turned more to his Heisenberg side, he would kill anyone who threatened his operation without a second thought. Overall, Walter White is a complex character. I don't think he was purely evil, but he definitely wasn't a good guy, either.

If anyone from Breaking Bad was pure evil, it was Jack Welker. That guy was just evil, as evidenced by what he did to Jesse.