8 minutes ago, Hober9 said:

I think is Redux, and Allow creatures is ON. I must look about supermutantaddon.

If you're using Family Planning Enhanced REDUX then you need Wasteland Dairy Framework to have super mutant babies. It's pretty buggy at the moment though, for example a lot of users are reporting that they either can't get pregnant with it a second time, or pregnancies don't end, or they end but there's no baby when they give birth.

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I suppose that's with regular FPE (not FPER)? I'd never noticed either of them being able to get me pregnant, thought they needed add-on support for each race. Maybe I should contribute an add-on to FPE that covers those though.

Correct, regular FPE.  For whatever reason my toon seemed especially fertile there and nearly always emerged from the pit pregnant.  I had messaging on so I know which creature did the deed as I was notified immediately.  But... Now that I think about it,  a Behemoth in the settlement seems a really bad idea.  Forget I said anything.

3 minutes ago, tch65721 said:

Correct, regular FPE.  For whatever reason my toon seemed especially fertile there and nearly always emerged from the pit pregnant.

Oh, that's by design. The mystery stew restarts the FPE fertility timer every time you eat from that cauldron. Also Mommy-O keeps you perpetually fertile if you're not pregnant. Oh, and the muties in the pit are more virile than usual. Female human NPCs you bring there will even gradually become fertile and then pregnant if you stick around long enough, even if you're not using a mod like Autonomy Enhanced or Shenanigans to make them have sex scenes (the implication is there's some off-camera sex happening when you're not seeing it). Also, if you repair the fertility treatment chair, NPCs will sandbox to sit in it, and it will make them instantly fertile.

So no, you're not imagining things. ?

3 minutes ago, tch65721 said:

I had messaging on so I know which creature did the deed as I was notified immediately.  But... Now that I think about it,  a Behemoth in the settlement seems a really bad idea.  Forget I said anything.

Well, if I made an FPE add-on for behemoths, they'd just make you pregnant with normal super mutants. That said, I've put "tame" behemoths in outdoor settlements before, and they can serve as an excellent long-range defense option when under attack!

13 hours ago, vaultbait said:

If you're using Family Planning Enhanced REDUX then you need Wasteland Dairy Framework to have super mutant babies. It's pretty buggy at the moment though, for example a lot of users are reporting that they either can't get pregnant with it a second time, or pregnancies don't end, or they end but there's no baby when they give birth.

Yes i installed Dairy framework yesterday. Look interesting but a lot for learn. About the child, i say yet i must force the birth by command, then find in the ground something as a rubber ball without air named "Dying baby supermutant". And nothing pregnant the second time. We will wait when there are not so many bugs.

16 minutes ago, Hober9 said:

Yes i installed Dairy framework yesterday. Look interesting but a lot for learn. About the child, i say yet i must force the birth by command, then find in the ground something as a rubber ball without air named "Dying baby supermutant". And nothing pregnant the second time. We will wait when there are not so many bugs.

And just now i cheat a little. One, force the birth, and second, jump to child, and i have a little short supermutant. We will see.

Have tried a couple of versions of this mod now but am having the same problem with both. After escaping the Pit, the muties of the world are immune to being called by Sexual Harrasment. It works fine in the Pit. It just does not outside the Pit. I did not try being naked with SH turned off to see if the Lust Crazed Muties and Breeding Patrols have the "Offer Your Body" prompt or not because thats silly. Nobody is gonna be running around topside naked...at least not and live in my game with all the Gunner and Raider adds I have. Now SH works fine with humans topside. Just muties have lost all interest. Lust Crazed Muties are killed about as soon as they pop up. Same for breeding patrols. Even when nobody else is around, they seem to show up just to say hey and then go on a kamikaze mission which lasts about 20 seconds against most anything.

I mean you know...if these bastards want me naked waiting on their beck and call, they better bring some fight. As is they are just cannon fodder.

On 9/9/2023 at 10:47 AM, Hober9 said:

The "dying baby" deflated kickball object is what happens in FPER/WDF when your pregnancy ends in stillbirth. You can adjust the viability settings in its MCM to make that less likely (I think setting viability to 100% gets rid of stillbirth completely).

Regardless, yes FPER and WDF are quite problematic. I personally use normal FPE (and its optional super mutant add-on) instead, but I tried to support both options as much as possible in MHK since there are a lot of users of FPER.

On 9/9/2023 at 9:21 PM, Olmech said:

Have tried a couple of versions of this mod now but am having the same problem with both. After escaping the Pit, the muties of the world are immune to being called by Sexual Harrasment. It works fine in the Pit. It just does not outside the Pit. I did not try being naked with SH turned off to see if the Lust Crazed Muties and Breeding Patrols have the "Offer Your Body" prompt or not because thats silly. Nobody is gonna be running around topside naked...at least not and live in my game with all the Gunner and Raider adds I have. Now SH works fine with humans topside. Just muties have lost all interest. Lust Crazed Muties are killed about as soon as they pop up. Same for breeding patrols. Even when nobody else is around, they seem to show up just to say hey and then go on a kamikaze mission which lasts about 20 seconds against most anything.

I mean you know...if these bastards want me naked waiting on their beck and call, they better bring some fight. As is they are just cannon fodder.

The stalkers and breeding patrols are just normal vanilla game super mutants, so should work fine with Harassment as long as you have it configured to allow super mutant approachers. They'll also be just as aggressive as any other normal super mutants you encounter, so you need some means of making them passive if you want to have a different experience.

There is a feature in MHK's MCM to let it handle toggling SH's super mutant approacher option on and off when you're under the effects of Mommy-O and naked/unarmed, so that you don't end up with super mutants approaching you when they should be hostile (that leads to all manner of other problems).

For the forced SH approaches in the breeding pit, the associated scripts momentarily force super mutant approachers on and then back off again if they weren't already set to on, so that you'll get those approaches even if you had them turned off in MCM (which is SH's default setting).

20 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

I've never tried Assimilation, what problems specifically does it create? Starts turning you into a super mutant or something?

? not turning into a super mutant.

Assimilation takes priority over MHK and once assimilated, you are teleported to your new faction and cannot return to your cave because the map marker doesn't exist yet.

Hi vaulbait, i have a problem with SH. I have the approach but after the dialogue end, i'm stuck and the animation don't launch. Maybe a load order problem. I use vortex by the way. 

An another problem is that your 2 dead women have an invisible body, i have FG and cco. The second problem is not too problematic.

Is it possible in the future to join completly the SM faction? With the new mod it would be great to "became" a mutie and bring them some new specimen https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/74530

Edited by bahnur
4 hours ago, rongeurdos said:

? not turning into a super mutant.

Assimilation takes priority over MHK and once assimilated, you are teleported to your new faction and cannot return to your cave because the map marker doesn't exist yet.

Oh, so teleporting you out... you can still find the entrance to the breeding pit in the streets of West Everett Estates and re-enter from there. Though be prepared to get bombarded with a bunch of radiation damage just inside the entrance if you're not immune (maybe wear a hazmat suit?).

Some mods like Provocative Perks won't teleport you out of interior cells by default. For the Bound in Public mod I temporarily add a keyword to the player that keeps them from being teleported out until they start looking for exits at least.

@louisthird: If Assimilation has any similar way to temporarily indicate that the player shouldn't be teleported, I'm happy to add support for that as well.

3 hours ago, bahnur said:

Hi vaulbait, i have a problem with SH. I have the approach but after the dialogue end, i'm stuck and the animation don't launch. Maybe a load order problem. I use vortex by the way.

What animations packs do you have installed? Did you at least install Savage Cabbage's animation pack and choose support for super mutants in its FOMOD installer menu? You'll also want to choose support for FEV hounds, behemoths, and super mutant/FEV hound interspecies for maximum effect. See the FAPs post for more recommendations.

An another problem is that your 2 dead women have an invisible body, i have FG and cco. The second problem is not too problematic.

Interesting! They shouldn't. All of my "corpse" NPCs have unique BodyGen morphs entries pinning them to a zero-sliders template in order to prevent the LooksMenu bug which causes that. What version of LooksMenu, Fusion Girl and ZBG are you using?

Related, @invictusblade is trying out a new experimental solution to that BodyGen bug, if you want to help test it.

Is it possible in the future to join completly the SM faction? With the new mod it would be great to "became" a mutie and bring them some new specimen https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/74530

I'm trying not to do too much to interfere with or conflict with other mods. MHK intentionally gives you one way to pacify super mutants (staying vulnerable while under the effect of a specific drug), but is designed with the idea that you might find other means to the same end. In a future update I'm hoping to include a horny super mutant companion who will make other super mutants non-hostile as long as he's with you, but I expect that you might use other mods to achieve similar goals (Assimilation will probably do it, but also super mutant pregnancies with FPER and carrying super mutant infants with WDF, or using something even more permanent like Milk of Mutant Kindness).

7 hours ago, vaultbait said:

The stalkers and breeding patrols are just normal vanilla game super mutants, so should work fine with Harassment as long as you have it configured to allow super mutant approachers. They'll also be just as aggressive as any other normal super mutants you encounter, so you need some means of making them passive if you want to have a different experience.

There is a feature in MHK's MCM to let it handle toggling SH's super mutant approacher option on and off when you're under the effects of Mommy-O and naked/unarmed, so that you don't end up with super mutants approaching you when they should be hostile (that leads to all manner of other problems).

For the forced SH approaches in the breeding pit, the associated scripts momentarily force super mutant approachers on and then back off again if they weren't already set to on, so that you'll get those approaches even if you had them turned off in MCM (which is SH's default setting).

Problem I was having has something to do with Assimilation. Was an appealing Idea to me to be part of the mutant faction while playing this mod. But something about this mod and Assimilation just does not jive. 

5 hours ago, vaultbait said:

What animations packs do you have installed? Did you at least install Savage Cabbage's animation pack and choose support for super mutants in its FOMOD installer menu? You'll also want to choose support for FEV hounds, behemoths, and super mutant/FEV hound interspecies for maximum effect. See the FAPs post for more recommendations.

Interesting! They shouldn't. All of my "corpse" NPCs have unique BodyGen morphs entries pinning them to a zero-sliders template in order to prevent the LooksMenu bug which causes that. What version of LooksMenu, Fusion Girl and ZBG are you using?

I have all animation, i succed to achieve all your quest even the expand your mind, my problem is just for harassment. 

Looksmenu 1.6.18, latest fg and zbg

14 hours ago, Olmech said:

Problem I was having has something to do with Assimilation. Was an appealing Idea to me to be part of the mutant faction while playing this mod. But something about this mod and Assimilation just does not jive. 

I think what you want to do in that case is turn off the harassment sync in MHK's MCM (features page), and then explicitly set super mutants as allowed harassers in SH's MCM.

10 hours ago, bahnur said:

I have all animation, i succed to achieve all your quest even the expand your mind, my problem is just for harassment. 

Looksmenu 1.6.18, latest fg and zbg

After Harassment fails to start any animations, open AAF's on-screen interface, switch to the admin screen and look at its log. If SH hit an AAF error, it should be reported there.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

After Harassment fails to start any animations, open AAF's on-screen interface, switch to the admin screen and look at its log. If SH hit an AAF error, it should be reported there.

How i switch to admin screen? And the aaf interface is with home button?

7 minutes ago, bahnur said:

How i switch to admin screen? And the aaf interface is with home button?

Yes, with the default keybindings it's the HOME key on the keyboard which toggles AAF's on-screen interface on and off. With the interface visible, the DEL key (if you haven't remapped that keybinding) will rotate through the various screens for the interface. I think you want to hit DEL 3 times and then possibly Enter to expand the log (I don't have the game in front of me right now, but hopefully that's enough to get you close).

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

Yes, with the default keybindings it's the HOME key on the keyboard which toggles AAF's on-screen interface on and off. With the interface visible, the DEL key (if you haven't remapped that keybinding) will rotate through the various screens for the interface. I think you want to hit DEL 3 times and then possibly Enter to expand the log (I don't have the game in front of me right now, but hopefully that's enough to get you close).

The problem is it's lock me completly, but firstly i have to find how to put MhK, SH, SEU and violate before aaf in vortex, mybe it's just a LO problem

23 minutes ago, bahnur said:

The problem is it's lock me completly, but firstly i have to find how to put MhK, SH, SEU and violate before aaf in vortex, mybe it's just a LO problem

Load order between though shouldn't matter at all (for MHK in particular, its only plugin masters are the base game and DLCs, so load order is entirely irrelevant for it).

When you get a stuck Harassment approach like that, go into its MCM debug page and cancel approaches. That should hopefully return control to you.

Just wanted to ask...not a big deal though.  The naked stalker works great.  He follows at a distance, which is nice...and continues to follow you from a distance until you give him some ass, then he walks away after.  Is it possible to get the patrol groups to continue to follow from a distance.  They keep walking off in their own direction, then they get to far away, then teleport back to you.  Just saying it would be nice if the patrol groups would keep patrolling in the direction you are walking, so to maintain their distance, and no have to teleport back to you.   

22 minutes ago, leesjig said:

Just wanted to ask...not a big deal though.  The naked stalker works great.  He follows at a distance, which is nice...and continues to follow you from a distance until you give him some ass, then he walks away after.  Is it possible to get the patrol groups to continue to follow from a distance.  They keep walking off in their own direction, then they get to far away, then teleport back to you.  Just saying it would be nice if the patrol groups would keep patrolling in the direction you are walking, so to maintain their distance, and no have to teleport back to you.   

The breeding patrols currently have a pair of behavior packages, the first causes them to follow the player if within a set distance from their random encounter spawn point, the second causes them to patrol within a relatively small radius around the random encounter location if the player is not close.

I too am not thrilled with the current packages they're using. I'll play around with some alternatives and see what can be done, but the idea was to be able to sneak past/around the breeding patrols if you don't venture too close to them.