6 minutes ago, Ratumo said:

Mmm... ok, I realize the save file was created before I downgrade the game (because NG update you know), It is very possible that this was the cause. 😅

Oh, that sounds very likely. From what I've seen mentioned elsewhere, saves made with the new version of the game won't work correctly if loaded on the old version.

On 5/21/2024 at 12:41 AM, vaultbait said:
On 5/21/2024 at 12:17 AM, Ratumo said:

Ok, first of all if you have installed SexAtributtesHUD, the armed/clothed indicator don´t appear, so i just unistalled this mod and was fixed.

Thanks for letting me know. I'll see if I can find time to test them together and figure out why that is.

Just a quick update, I was able to easily reproduce the problem. What I'm observing is that the UI field added by MHK which should contain the armed/clothed message is instead displaying "0" but can still be moved around and hidden/exposed, it just doesn't update with the intended text (even though additional debug logging I enabled indicates it thinks it sent the text to HUDFramework).

Either something from the SA HUD widget is intercepting the messages sent by MHK resulting in a "0" default, or it's sending its own message to the widget with a "0" value. Since I think both widgets were created from the HUDF sample widget, it's possible neither is differentiating itself sufficiently in scaleform, but this is all very much a black box to me and I'm fumbling about in the dark hoping to find a light switch.

I'll add it to the known bugs post for now, until I can work out what it is I'm missing. Eventually I wanted to replace this with weapon/clothing icons that would appear and disappear as an indicator, but I haven't spent nearly enough time wrapping my head around this part of the game engine.

On 5/5/2024 at 1:49 AM, lavatube said:

I finally got a chance to test this, and it's surprisingly good! The pacing and intonation aren't quite right, but it's better than I would have expected out of the current generation of voice models, and the sound of the super mutant voices is spot on. Excellent job!

My only real critique is that the volume on Fat Cow, Fuck Pig and Milk Dispenser is so low I can barely make out what they're saying, considerably quieter than the vanilla game voiced lines used for the other breeders' idle chatter.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

I finally got a chance to test this, and it's surprisingly good! The pacing and intonation aren't quite right, but it's better than I would have expected out of the current generation of voice models, and the sound of the super mutant voices is spot on. Excellent job!

My only real critique is that the volume on Fat Cow, Fuck Pig and Milk Dispenser is so low I can barely make out what they're saying, considerably quieter than the vanilla game voiced lines used for the other breeders' idle chatter.

Yeah, I just used the default settings for the voice generations. This was my first attempt using xVASynth, so I'm just amazed that it worked at all. xVASynth does have the ability to tweak the syllable intonation, spacing, and pitch. Some of that can even be set in the csv file for auto-generation. Once you generate it, there's a button next to each voice file to edit it, though I think that requires the .wav/lip files so don't select deleting those in the settings. I don't really know what I'm doing in the tool, so I provided the csv file if anyone wants to do a better job. 

Feel free to do whatever with the files that you want.

Thanks for making a fun lil mod. 

The voices just come as plugins to the xVASynth, you just plunk it into the resources folder and then you can refer to the voice id in the csv file. 

Fallout 4 voices: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/49340?tab=files

Skyrim voices: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/44184?tab=files

Edited by lavatube
  • 2 weeks later...

I found the terminal password and entered the larger cave, but only found a few legendary guns in the cave, and some of the doors that were obviously exits were locked and could not be interacted with, please ask if this is a follow-up update of the mod or a bug

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, amonng said:

I found the terminal password and entered the larger cave, but only found a few legendary guns in the cave, and some of the doors that were obviously exits were locked and could not be interacted with, please ask if this is a follow-up update of the mod or a bug

hmm you passed the exit.

without telling you the exact location of the exit to the Commonwealth i can state that it is in the area you first arrived in.

if you went into the Colustrum Cave (its not in there) or past the security gate (its not in that section of caves) you went to far.

if you really just have to know the exit location

Spoiler

when heading to the security gate there is a ladder up to the Commonwealth located in the radiation area. 

these quests are "optional" as in you do not have to complete them to escape, but they can provide extra gear and/or buffs

Colustrom Cave Adventure can help you get past radiation and maybe find gear.

Druggie's Wet Dream leads to some gear and a repairable chair that is useful to help pc/npc/followers get pregnant (if you have a 

mod that lets npc/followers/pc get pregnant by super mutants).

if you strip all collectible gear/junk from Breeding Pit, Colustrum Cave, area past security gate you should be able to get enough parts to fix the chair.

i personally usually have to go through the areas a second time to find that single piece of junk i missed during my first pass.

of course you can come back after you leave and repair it later also.

just make sure if you come back you meet the requirements to not be attacked on sight (naked, no weapon equipped if you fast travel to Breeding Pit).

a bit more information in spoiler and i tried not to spoil it fully 

Spoiler

Colostrum Cave Adventure can net you a piece of headgear, a legendary melee (knife type) weapon, and a buff to get past radiation.

Druggie's Wet Dream can net you 1 legendary weapon (shotgun) in the caves, a reparable chair, a single dose of a drug that helps lower size queen rating, and a 2nd legendary weapon (rifle) outside the caves (after you make it out of the Breeding Pit to the Commonwealth)

hope the information helps

Edited by valcon767
On 6/7/2024 at 5:25 PM, huishoubuzai said:

嗨,如果有人需要他,以下是中文翻译的结果(质量极低)。如果最新版本的游戏可以正常运行AAF,我想我会完善他。

来自谷歌的翻译

MilkingHumanKindness.esp 692.32 kB · 0 downloads

好巧,我今天下午正好完成了这个模组的中文汉化,大部分的翻译挺通顺的,有小部分关于perk的语句我实在不知道怎么翻译了就没管。我把我的esp文件放在下面了,这是我第一次做模组汉化,如有错误请多多包涵,我想你可以在我的基础上看看有什么可以进行汉化改进的。

Coincidentally, I just finished the Chinese sinicization of this module this afternoon, most of the translations are quite smooth, and there are a small number of sentences about perk that I really don't know how to translate and don't care. I put my ESP file below.,This is the first time I've done a module sinicization.,If there's a mistake, please bear with me.

MilkingHumanKindness.esp

Posted (edited)

I don't know. The idea for the mod seemed interesting. but when I started playing, I finished all the quests in a moment.

I'm not sure if I understand this mod... There was nothing else to do in this underground whorehouse so I ran away... naked and all.

if I stay in the underground What next? I found 3 metal doors that I can't get through at all. Did I not discover some quest?

Behind the big steel door, with that terminal...I get the passwordand...behind this steel door what is there to do there?

Would be nice if I can get some of them as my followers...since I am addicted from big, green cooks...

Edited by LenaLachrymosa
5 hours ago, LenaLachrymosa said:

I don't know. The idea for the mod seemed interesting. but when I started playing, I finished all the quests in a moment.

I'm not sure if I understand this mod... There was nothing else to do in this underground whorehouse so I ran away... naked and all.

if I stay in the underground What next? I found 3 metal doors that I can't get through at all. Did I not discover some quest?

Behind the big steel door, with that terminal...I get the passwordand...behind this steel door what is there to do there?

Would be nice if I can get some of them as my followers...since I am addicted from big, green cooks...

there is not a ton to do (yet) in the mod

quests (might have the names not exactly right but if playing you will know them)

Spoiler

Milking Human Kindness (main quest) - escape the Breeding Pit

Colostrum Cave Adventure - gear/buffs available (makes escaping easier)

Druggie's Wet Dream (gear and repairable chair for buffing npc/follower/pc to make getting pregnant easier)

Expand Your Holes, Your Mind Will Follow - size quest

of course you can come back for your "fix" of those big green cooks (iirc if you fast travel into the Breeding Pit for them to be 

not hostile you just need to be naked and have no weapons equipped).

some of the effects carry over after you leave the area, and adds new type of possible random encounter in other areas.

Spoiler

new type of random patrol where type of enemies (super mutants and helpers) scale according to level, and yes you can have a behmoth appear as part of these patrols if you are high enough, a Lust Crazed Mutie that if it sees you it will chase you.

during this mod it can add effects/perks from other mods (if you have them installed).

Spoiler

it can add effects from Sexual Harassment, not to mention perks from Provocative Perks, and

one possible effect is to have wasteland super mutants not be hostile - you need to be naked, no weapon equipped, and under the effects of Mommy-O (in pip-boy where you see current effects/buffs/debuffs it will say dripping with FEV). at higher levels super mutants have a chance of having a dose of Mommy-O in inventory.

as for having a Super Mutant follower there is Strong (vanilla), mods like Human Resources or Just Business can let you enslave

various super mutants from the Commonwealth (i use JB to enslave uniques like Hammer, Dead-Eye etc). that other site (nexus) has some conversions

of various followers, and some other stuff to let you have super mutant followers. a quick search showed me 3 folllowers and 2 conversions (Cait and Preston),

not to mention there is a mod (maybe more than one) that lets you have super mutant settlers.

also if you have FPE (with the add-on) or FPE(R) (with wasteland dairy/wasteland offspring) you can leave pregnant and have babies that

grow up into super mutants (and depending on those mods settings on whether they are friendly or not).

vaultbait has more planned and this was testing/making sure it will work iirc.

Rather than replying to all the questions/comments (sorry, been away from home with limited Internet access for most of the past month and coming to terms with the "NG" game upgrade situation for the remainder of my free time), I just want to remind everyone that basically all the questions which have been asked recently are already answered in either the mod's description (first post of this topic) or by the tips/spoilers in the second post.

12 hours ago, LenaLachrymosa said:

我昨天再次玩了这个mod,我跟你的疑问一样,我认为这个模组后期会添加更多的东西进去,但目前的任务估计就这么点。在模组介绍页有写,这mod应该是早期测试版本。我分析了一下模组的剧情,这个洞穴是战前作为交通隧道进行挖掘的。所以几个被锁住的门应该可以通往commonwealth的不同地点,只不过mod作者应该还并未实装。

I played this mod again yesterday, and I have the same question as you, I think this mod will add more things to it later, and the current quest is probably just that. It is written in the file page that this mod should be an early beta version. I analyzed the plot of the mod, this cave was excavated as a traffic tunnel before the war. So a few locked doors should be able to lead to different locations in the commonwealth, but the modder probably hasn't implemented it yet.

9 hours ago, amonng said:

a few locked doors should be able to lead to different locations in the commonwealth, but the modder probably hasn't implemented it yet.

Correct, the long term goal is that you'll be able to use those doors and possibly additional attached tunnel networks to travel between existing super mutant encampments around the Commonwealth, but there will be mini-quests or similar tasks to complete first at each location in order to unlock them from the outside.

I've had a rough map for about a year of where they'll probably exit, but haven't published those details since I may decide to change them when I get to that point.

One I can say for certain is that the door in the hospital basement maintenance area next to the fertility treatment chair is going to open to the obstetrics wing (a new cell) of Medford Memorial Hospital, which will then connect to one of the broken doors inside the vanilla MM Hospital cell. That's what I'll be working on next once I get the current bugs ironed out.

I've found a glitch with MHK's Size Queen perk display and FalloutUI Inventory v2.2.1 where the image is not in color (it uses the interface monochrome color) and part of it doesn't display at all. Using FOUI v1.13.3 displays the perk's image in color and complete. In the original image the lower half has blue tint, in the glitching version it's dark to match the background or missing. I'm not sure which version changed to cause this glitch but the folder structure is different between the two inventory mod versions.

1 hour ago, XEman said:

I've found a glitch with MHK's Size Queen perk display and FalloutUI Inventory v2.2.1 where the image is not in color (it uses the interface monochrome color) and part of it doesn't display at all. Using FOUI v1.13.3 displays the perk's image in color and complete. In the original image the lower half has blue tint, in the glitching version it's dark to match the background or missing. I'm not sure which version changed to cause this glitch but the folder structure is different between the two inventory mod versions.

Good to know. thanks for the heads up! I really have just about no idea what I'm doing with those perk images, the ones that are in there are a bit of a nasty hack so if anyone who's more skilled at it wants to take a crack at making replacements, I'd be thrilled to swap them out for something better.

19 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Good to know. thanks for the heads up! I really have just about no idea what I'm doing with those perk images, the ones that are in there are a bit of a nasty hack so if anyone who's more skilled at it wants to take a crack at making replacements, I'd be thrilled to swap them out for something better.

I figured out what the issue was - the perk image was displaying as normal but FallUI adds a filter(or something) to color the interface. Because part of the Size Queen image (the vaultsuit) is blue almost any color other than white makes it impossible to see that part, and some make it look bad.
I suppose you could release a greyscale version of the image for compatibility but here's a workaround:

The fix is to change one setting to white or close enough
MCM > FallUI - Inventory > Interface > Coloring >
(Pipboy) Dual colors ON 
and Dual Color White

1 hour ago, Lenore said:

Nice mod :D It all worked fine for me up until I started getting into the quests and now suddenly the beds in there cause me to crash.

Someone else was experiencing crashes on wakeup, after the prompts to add perks. A papyrus log would be good, for starters the line that looks like this will tell me which optional mod integrations were detected/enabled:

MHK: Integrating with MCM, LM, RCP, B4, AAF, BLTC, SA, FPE, SMA, GD, HUDF, PVPK, TSEX, SAKR, SH, CSL, UC

Spoiler

MHK: Integrating with MCM, LM, RCP, B4, AAF, BLTC, SA, FPE, SMA, GD, HUDF, PVPK, TSEX, SAKR, SH, CSL, UC

I ended up just leaving the area and moving on but I'll enable papyrus when I start a new game .. or when I go back there. 

Actually I try and do that today, maybe it'll help?

MHK: Integrating with MCM, LM, B4, AAF, SA, FPE, SMA, HUDF, PVPK, TSEX, SH

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by Lenore

Someone else was experiencing crashes on wakeup, after the prompts to add perks. A papyrus log would be good, for starters the line that looks like this will tell me which optional mod integrations were detected/enabled:

I suspect it might be provocative perks or tsex and tsex hardship, since it wasn't doing that on the last game and I'd installed them between games. I could be wrong though, I'm no modder.

16 minutes ago, Lenore said:

I suspect it might be provocative perks or tsex and tsex hardship, since it wasn't doing that on the last game and I'd installed them between games. I could be wrong though, I'm no modder.

That lines up with the suspects in the similar earlier discussion. The next release will make it possible to disable most of that in MCM, which could also help narrow down the culprit. Maybe I should hurry up and push that out rather than dicking around with the other things I'm trying to finish up and pack into it.

To be clear, you're using the most recent versions of TSEX and Provocative Perks too, right?

33 minutes ago, Lenore said:

Yep, I'm also gonna try a game without PP.

Let me know how it goes, though MHK shouldn't ever be applying anything from PP if you answer no to those prompts asking whether you want a perk added. Also there is an MCM option for MHK to just never propose adding any perks from PP at all so turning that off ought to be the same outcome as using MHK without PP installed.

One of the MCM options I'm adding in the next version is the ability to have it skip the TSEX masturbation function calls, to see if that helps. But I'm still at a bit of a loss because I play it with both PP and TSEX and have never had it crash after sleeping in those beds, so there's got to be more to it than just the presence of the mods themselves...

14 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Let me know how it goes, though MHK shouldn't ever be applying anything from PP if you answer no to those prompts asking whether you want a perk added. Also there is an MCM option for MHK to just never propose adding any perks from PP at all so turning that off ought to be the same outcome as using MHK without PP installed.

LOL yeah it was first time using PP and I just said yep to everything, probably not the best idea. When I tried to remove all said perks .. I got infinite loading.

Let me know how it goes

It's not PP .. still crash, I don't know honestly.

Ok for me, it stopped when I uninstalled both tsex and tsex hardship. I don't think it's your mod, probably hardship since you've used tsex successfully .. idk, or something in my load order simply doesn't like it.

Edited by Lenore