SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell/Cleavage with BBP

• Armor/cloth Name: Armor from Spriggan Wood
  • Author of the Mod: Nalim 
  • Conversion to unpb by b3lisario
  • Image of the armor/cloth: 

LL03.jpg 

• Mod file source link: Here #39 ... and here's the mesh Armor from Spriggan Wood - UNPB BBP.7z
  • Additional notes if any: After seeing the Lady of death conversion and looking at that awesome screenies couldn't help but think this would make a great addition. Optional version leaving lower lady parts exposed... Wish the mask was full face, or no mask at all, love the antlers though.
  •  

Was doing quest at Eldergleam Sanctuary and this came to mind. The spirit of the Eldergleam wearing this armor and a bunch of tree huggers (no offence, it what I call the spriggans) worshipping it.

Whoever did the Ghorzas Armor conversion is getting a huge smooch from me ;)

If I don't mention who converted the armor, it means that I did :P now i'm waiting for the smooch :rolleyes:

P.S: Do you happen to have another nickname ZeroKing btw?

If yes, thats a cool ENB ;)

Whoever did the Ghorzas Armor conversion is getting a huge smooch from me ;)

If I don't mention who converted the armor, it means that I did :P now i'm waiting for the smooch :rolleyes:

P.S: Do you happen to have another nickname ZeroKing btw?

If yes, thats a cool ENB ;)

Why, yes, I am he :P

And here's the smooch

411.gif

Have you ever thought about releasing your characters as followers Shocky? I genuinely understand how personal a character can be so I completely understand if you'd rather keep them private, just thought I'd ask. Either way you're SevenBase conversions make my day and I'm very grateful for all you do.

Have you ever thought about releasing your characters as followers Shocky? I genuinely understand how personal a character can be so I completely understand if you'd rather keep them private, just thought I'd ask. Either way you're SevenBase conversions make my day and I'm very grateful for all you do.

At some point I wanted to release Arielle as a follower, but after...umm.....noticing something(I don't know of a better word now)......I don't want to anymore,I'd give her only to my closest & trusted friends probably.

At some point I wanted to release Arielle as a follower, but after...umm.....noticing something(I don't know of a better word now)......I don't want to anymore,I'd give her only to my closest & trusted friends probably.

I understand and respect that. I had to ask as she is absolutely gorgeous but I'll just have to keep checking your flickr to enjoy her beauty. Thanks again for taking the time to respond. :)

39. Osare kneesocks craftable update mega link is down
43. Fitness outfit optional mega link is down
44. Memeru outfit optional mega link is down 

a request can you please convert this Nordic carved mesh to Bombshell please it can be found on belisario UNPB page no. 71 With Amidianborn Nordic carved textures this armor looks sexy.

fpcm.jpg

khev.jpg