SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell/Cleavage with BBP

I liked 7B when I test drove it a while back but wasn't convinced to ditch my treasure trove of UNP  armor mods for it, such a shame to hide that body in a skinny set of armors... that is until Shocky went into interstellar conversion overdrive. An absolute gem, thanks for your titanic efforts fella (sorry and the other guys for their work too, team effort and all that). 

Of all I've tried, the only one I'm having a bit of grief with is this sexy little number, the Dark Disciple set:

Cerwiden and Sven, you so hoooorny!

Cerwyden%26Svenusohorny.jpg

When I put the gloves on, this happens:

Gappy%20Wrist.jpg

I've tried all sorts, reinstalled body and skeleton, reinstalled the mods, flapped about a bit with load order...I was even brave enough to load up the CK, batter my way through the usual wall of error msgs and blindly followed the original modder's advice to change the assigned armor slot for the vanilla from "hands and wrists" to just hands while making sure the cuirass was set to body/forearms/calves. Activated the resulting esp (at least I think that's what I have to do when I try to correct something in the esm?) but no dice. 

Have any of you had this gappy wrist issue and found a way around it at all?

Damn i got 2 sql errors when i tried to answer this. 

So as i said in a few posts before. There is an issue whit the game as in 3dsmax the armor and gloves are matching perfect. When i tested ingame thee is a gap, also you can see inside the armor because the armor does not have the body inside it.

Damn i got 2 sql errors when i tried to answer this. 

So as i said in a few posts before. There is an issue whit the game as in 3dsmax the armor and gloves are matching perfect. When i tested ingame thee is a gap, also you can see inside the armor because the armor does not have the body inside it.

Oh okay, thanks fella. Sorry, I did search thru the topic but didn't find anything about it...my eyes. Ah well no biggie, it's still a great armor without the gloves, the boots work fine. I did try finding some gloves that might work with it but when I put on  the temptress ones my hands disappeared :s

Hi, I really like the daedric chainmail armor you made. it's sexy as hell. Can you make it so there's no "Tail" though please?

Very easy to do that yourself in Nifskope. Load the mod into it, right click the tail part in the render window and select to remove the block.  That armor's particularly fun to mess about with, most of it's removable. 

Hi, I really like the daedric chainmail armor you made. it's sexy as hell. Can you make it so there's no "Tail" though please?

Very easy to do that yourself in Nifskope. Load the mod into it, right click the tail part in the render window and select to remove the block.  That armor's particularly fun to mess about with, most of it's removable. 

Thank you very much. i didnt know it would be so simple. Wished i could have just shrank the tail but i couldnt figure it out. If making armor mods could be this simple to load up files/images and "attach" them to a body/skeleton i'd like to getting into creating armors.

Arielle's kinsman?  :cool: 

lobo.jpg

Haha, close enough, that is his face when he sees......uhm..

But...

184512__art-chenbo-world-of-warcraft-elf

Arielle was supposed to be Sylvanas Windrunner at first, but I wasn't happy with the result and made my own version,maybe I'll try re-create her another time.

You just gave me an idea actually, which includes this ;)

I luv your pics and your character O__O x3

Awesome work!

If SevenBase/UNP just would have proper Bodyslide - i would change immediately! - or at least the option to adjust the hip width..

ECE kinda does this on its own.

"Leg size/waist size" combination works quite well.

ive only registered here to thank you for your conversion. first moded as cbbe.. found out  ur conversions and PICS hehee and i switched immediately to sevenbase... and really liked the body. thanks again.!

Yeah, everyone working on 7B conversions is doing a great job. Also don't forget to check out stevierage's vanilla converts : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21547-sevenbase-conversions-bombshellcleavage-bbp/

ive only registered here to thank you for your conversion. first moded as cbbe.. found out  ur conversions and PICS hehee and i switched immediately to sevenbase... and really liked the body. thanks again.!

Yeah, everyone working on 7B conversions is doing a great job. Also don't forget to check out stevierage's vanilla converts : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21547-sevenbase-conversions-bombshellcleavage-bbp/

yes meaning thats the outfit the npc is gonna wear or what? just startded mod installing a few days back.. as in its my first few days. =) would it  hinder my sevenbase body textures?

Heyo,

Just wanted to stop by once again and praise you for your awesome work Shocky!  I myself under took converting practically everything I could to unpb.  Unfortunately I ran into alot of issues.  By the time I finally figured out how to fix them, I was totally burned out.  I was able to release only a handful of armors that had no clipping.  

That being said, I truly understand how much time and effort you've put into your work.  I'm making sure regardless of downloading here, to endorse ya everywhere I can lol.  I've seen alot of skimpy conversions out there, and alot aren't to my liking due to them not looking professional enough.  I'd say you did an excellent job on the skimpy ones you worked on ^^

As for getting spammed about your character; I also understand lol.  I typically try to lay low so people don't spam my inboxes, and thankfully most of my work has gone by unnoticed.  Once and a while I will post "one" comment on how I achieved something, and never again touch base on it lol.  Thanks again for all your hard work ^^

Awesome work!

If SevenBase/UNP just would have proper Bodyslide - i would change immediately! - or at least the option to adjust the hip width..

ECE kinda does this on its own.

"Leg size/waist size" combination works quite well.

But only for the Body - not for the Armor. That's why we need Tools like Bodyslide for ALL Body Types..

Awesome work!

Thank you, and...bodyslide is just a dream(well, not my dream ⚆ _ ⚆)....

OMFg Shocky! 

Someone finally did a chitlin skimpy armor!!

You're my fucking hero!

EDIT: Oops! I thought this was bonemold :/

STILL FUCKING GREAT!

Come will Bonemold.

f_5619681624.jpg

Heyo,

Just wanted to stop by once again and praise you for your awesome work Shocky!  I myself under took converting practically everything I could to unpb.  Unfortunately I ran into alot of issues.  By the time I finally figured out how to fix them, I was totally burned out.  I was able to release only a handful of armors that had no clipping.  

That being said, I truly understand how much time and effort you've put into your work.  I'm making sure regardless of downloading here, to endorse ya everywhere I can lol.  I've seen alot of skimpy conversions out there, and alot aren't to my liking due to them not looking professional enough.  I'd say you did an excellent job on the skimpy ones you worked on ^^

As for getting spammed about your character; I also understand lol.  I typically try to lay low so people don't spam my inboxes, and thankfully most of my work has gone by unnoticed.  Once and a while I will post "one" comment on how I achieved something, and never again touch base on it lol.  Thanks again for all your hard work ^^

I'm pretty much burned out too, can't seem to find something else I like since I already converted most of the clothes/armors I liked, I'm also happy and um...dissappointed at the same time because this was released some days ago, and well.........I would've loved to convert some 7B armors to this, but I don't have too much time left and I don't want to promise more and in the end not to finish them hah, maybe next year. As for my inbox spam, well I can't lay down since i'm converting armors, and people want to see what they download first right? Thanks :D

I'm getting blocky shadows on the skirt-portion of the Chitin set, though it goes away if I disable my ENB. Fuck life. 

Life is hard, Very Hard ¯\_(ツ)_/¯(i'm serious)

Would you mind to put everything into one big package with one esp and all the datafiles (excluding the ones like the tera armor original things) before your time is up and you won't be converting more stuff? :3

I won't do that(if someone else does, good luck) but its going to be a hell of a work, first, even If I stop, there will still be people converting stuff and that would mean re-uploading the archive each time again and again,some conversions might be updated and the archive needs to be uploaded again and.... there will be a lot of complications from my point of view, if someone offers to do this, and I mean to really do it and update it everytime a conversion is done OR If I need to remove a conversion for some reason. Then pack it, send me a PM, and i'll add it to the thread, but If It dosen't get updated, i'll just remove it.

Random

aD04BXB_460sa.gif