SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell/Cleavage with BBP

Shocky isn't taking requests.

Also, Shock, it is all good. You will go down in history as one of the greatest converters ever. But it is time to move on ;A;. 

Time for a new hero to, once again, take the throne of "EPIC GODLIKE CONVERTER".

Among all of the past converters, I think you lasted longer than Crosscrusade.

I think one of the longest running converters was B3lisario (UNPB). That man was legendary.

Where did you get those claws,that's cool!!

The Claws are from here

------------------------------------------------

So yeah..........umm.....I think i'm done with the conversions for a while, not because my time is up, but because I have a problem, I belive with 3DS Max, I've converted two armors(Vampire armors,and an mashup of mine) and everytime I try to equip them they explode and my game runs at 1 FPS, last time I tried to convert something again, same thing happened but it also crashed my graphic driver and lots of dots started to appear on my monitor(had to restart the pc). And before anyone starts to say that my graphic card is the problem, well it isn't since this only happens when I equip the conversions i did RECENTLY, everything else works perfectly(thank god), i'll try to re-install 3ds max, hopefully i'll find a solution soon or I'll just finish my work here with the conversions. :P

Oh well, now I have time to play WarThunder and AC:Black Flag once it comes out :D

no.jpg

Supposedly the upcoming release from Caliente will make everyone able to do UNP/CBBE->7Base conversions in a few minutes, so at least there's that.

Do you have a link to what hes working on? This sounds extremely interesting.

you can go on nexus CBBE page and read the sticky comment

Shocky isn't taking requests.

Also, Shock, it is all good. You will go down in history as one of the greatest converters ever. But it is time to move on ;A;. 

Time for a new hero to, once again, take the throne of "EPIC GODLIKE CONVERTER".

Among all of the past converters, I think you lasted longer than Crosscrusade.

I think one of the longest running converters was B3lisario (UNPB). That man was legendary.

I'll be back next year......

how far does the all in one esp file go up to because it says it might be out of date

Well, the ESP was uploaded a month ago, so I think that explains it.

Supposedly the upcoming release from Caliente will make everyone able to do UNP/CBBE->7Base conversions in a few minutes, so at least there's that.

From what I understand, someone still needs to make SeveNBase BodySlide compatible in order to do that because right now it isn't. I might have poorly understood so don't mind  me lol, either way, If thats true, I'll still stick to my 3DS Max since I can do a lot more things there :)

--------------

Speaking about 3DS Max,i've reinstalled it and seems to work back again, no idea what cause that, either 3ds max or nif tools got corrupted at the import-export thingy.

I have searched all this forum and  seem one othe rperson had an issue with the Nightwinder  robe conversion  CTD everytime they equipped it> I have the latest XPMS, have done a full reinstall on skyrim and all my mods and the required  TERA armor mod  and I crash every time I put the robe on still. Very odd because  every other conversion i have no problem with.

Suggestions anyone?

I have searched all this forum and  seem one othe rperson had an issue with the Nightwinder  robe conversion  CTD everytime they equipped it> I have the latest XPMS, have done a full reinstall on skyrim and all my mods and the required  TERA armor mod  and I crash every time I put the robe on still. Very odd because  every other conversion i have no problem with.

Suggestions anyone?

Suggestions anyone?

Nightwinder is for TBBP, so I can't help with that, I had BBP skeleton when I tested it and worked(well maybe not the butt bones but It didn't crash)

3Shell Bondage - Bombshell BBP

Description:

Spoiler 

This is a conversion and port of the Shell Bondage for the SevenBase Bombshell BBP. All credit goes to the original author.

- Weightslider support
UPDATE: Added Shell Bondage Open version,fixed some issues.
How to get it?

Use the console, type Shell and you know what to do. (find an item named "Shell Bondage" or "Shell Bondage Open")

Credits and thanks:
Backsteppo for the original Micro Bikini for Type 3
SevenBase a costum FemaleBodyReplacer by Crosscrusade DeMoNhUnTeR1986 Sevennity

Use the console, type Shell and you know what to do. (find an item named "Shell Bondage" or "Shell Bondage Open") humm no... sorry i'm a noob xD

hello all, sorry for my english is a translator.
I loved this clothing but I can not find ... normally my instalation is good.

So I want to know what command to use :/
I try "showinventory" but it does not work.

thank you in advance for your help!

good game ;)

From what I understand, someone still needs to make SeveNBase BodySlide compatible in order to do that because right now it isn't. I might have poorly understood so don't mind  me lol, either way, If thats true, I'll still stick to my 3DS Max since I can do a lot more things there :)

I'm pretty sure you're right about that.

I'm trying to get the Orcish Armor. But I can't seem to find it. Not with help "orcish" or anything nor at the blacksmith. Anyone have an idea how to find the name for it?

Same goes for the Undies pack. Can't find them namewise etc.

It replaces....Orcish Armor, its there, the names are duplicated, dunno why, try see if you can craft it at the forge.

it's me again ^ ^

I became a monster xD
anyone has a solution?

I try with unp body, cbbe, seveNbase and XP32
it is always the same result :/

carefully refrain sensitive soul!

mini_6087202013111800001.jpg

You have the wrong body textures installed, you need UNP textures.

I try with the following your advice but nothing changes ...

Real Girls Realistic Body Texture for UNP UNPB and SeveNBase - WIP

that the models will not be the problem?

i try whis cbbe activated, non-activated and nothing to do ... I think I'll forget this mod ^ ^ '

If you are using a costum race, you need to place the textures manually, also, this was made for SeveNBase(or UNP) , its not compatible with CBBE.

it's me again ^ ^

I became a monster xD
anyone has a solution?

I try with unp body, cbbe, seveNbase and XP32
it is always the same result :/

carefully refrain sensitive soul!

mini_6087202013111800001.jpg

You have the wrong body textures installed, you need UNP textures.

Download this texture set, choose UNP: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/35267  HelloSanta does great work.  While you're at it, download his hair pack to, found here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14861-sg-hair-pack-120-hairs-edition/page-18?do=findComment&comment=476178