SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell/Cleavage with BBP

@aske89 - Depends on what animations you are using.  If you have no custom animations, then its possible clipping (doubt that since Shocky is very good at clipping).  That was the whole problem I had with the UNPB project I did.  There are so many custom animations out there, that its impossible to prevent clipping on every single one (unless you have infinite time to waste testing every single animation for clipping).

So basically unless people used the exact same custom animations I used; I would never experience the clipping that they would experience.  

The MEGA link for the updated Osare kneesocks appears to be dead (at least on my end): https://mega.co.nz/#%2195cVyCxJ%21VlLu-hWQv8dOM7zg9yzAkidgTSlwdZglK5MXfr2ms0o

Can someone reupload? 

works fine to me, try another browser.

mega works  with chrome like sh...., since they changed their side to the new design.

tested with latest FF

Thanks, had to download FF as it didn't work in Chrome nor IE. ;)

@aske89 - Depends on what animations you are using.  If you have no custom animations, then its possible clipping (doubt that since Shocky is very good at clipping).  That was the whole problem I had with the UNPB project I did.  There are so many custom animations out there, that its impossible to prevent clipping on every single one (unless you have infinite time to waste testing every single animation for clipping).

So basically unless people used the exact same custom animations I used; I would never experience the clipping that they would experience.  

I'm using all of the animations that came with 7B for walking and I replaced the running/sprint as well as the the spinning mt_idle.

I've been trying to use different mt_idles but no luck.

I'm using all of the animations that came with 7B for walking and I replaced the running/sprint as well as the the spinning mt_idle.

Are you using the HDT Physics Extension?

I might be wrong (or it just happened to me) and be completely unrelated, but i noticed some clipping armor/clothing either from my mod or the ones here when using HDT.

I'll just run through what happened:

When i started i had converted some armors without the HDT, then v9.28 was released i tried it out but forgot to remove it and had converted some more armors, then i installed some armors from here to use as replacers and noticed the clipping (mainly around the breasts) and thot something isn't right here, so i checked my conversions some were clipping and others were not.

That's when i remembered the HDT, so i removed it and no more clipping occured.

Again i could be wrong and it was just me.

Are you using the HDT Physics Extension?

I might be wrong (or it just happened to me) and be completely unrelated, but i noticed some clipping armor/clothing either from my mod or the ones here when using HDT.

I'll just run through what happened:

When i started i had converted some armors without the HDT, then v9.28 was released i tried it out but forgot to remove it and had converted some more armors, then i installed some armors from here to use as replacers and noticed the clipping (mainly around the breasts) and thot something isn't right here, so i checked my conversions some were clipping and others were not.

That's when i remembered the HDT, so i removed it and no more clipping occured.

Again i could be wrong and it was just me.

Yeah, I tried doing this but it didn't work. Thanks for the tip anyway!

Speaking of HDT (unrelated) , have you guys seen XP32's new hair physics project? Pretty damn cool.

Where did you get those claws,that's cool!!

The Claws are from here

------------------------------------------------

So yeah..........umm.....I think i'm done with the conversions for a while, not because my time is up, but because I have a problem, I belive with 3DS Max, I've converted two armors(Vampire armors,and an mashup of mine) and everytime I try to equip them they explode and my game runs at 1 FPS, last time I tried to convert something again, same thing happened but it also crashed my graphic driver and lots of dots started to appear on my monitor(had to restart the pc). And before anyone starts to say that my graphic card is the problem, well it isn't since this only happens when I equip the conversions i did RECENTLY, everything else works perfectly(thank god), i'll try to re-install 3ds max, hopefully i'll find a solution soonâ„¢ or I'll just finish my work here with the conversions. :P

Oh well, now I have time to play WarThunder and AC:Black Flag once it comes out :D

I´m sorry to hear that Shocky :( One way or another, thanks again for all your amazing work.

Regarding your problem, I don´t know about the others but your last conversions haven´t given me any problems, including Ghorza, Jester Clothes and Chitin.

And finally, that mashup looks really nice! I think that bat? on the shoulder is a very nice touch, similar to Hunting Grounds outfit =)

Great job! :cool: