SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell/Cleavage with BBP

Supposedly the upcoming release from Caliente will make everyone able to do UNP/CBBE->7Base conversions in a few minutes, so at least there's that.

From what I understand, someone still needs to make SeveNBase BodySlide compatible in order to do that because right now it isn't. I might have poorly understood so don't mind  me lol, either way, If thats true, I'll still stick to my 3DS Max since I can do a lot more things there :)

I'm pretty sure you're right about that.

The Outfit Studio will make it Bodyslide compatible.

Hey, I'm having trouble with 45. TERA Nightwinder - SeveNBase TBBP.

I CTD everytime I go to equip it and I'm pretty sure I've got everything that's required as the TBBP animations work when naked, including butt bounce and I've downloaded the UNP version before hand too.

I'm clearly missing something and it's probably very obvious, so if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

BTW, fantastic work on the conversions I'm currently using most of them!

From what I understand, someone still needs to make SeveNBase BodySlide compatible in order to do that because right now it isn't. I might have poorly understood so don't mind  me lol, either way, If thats true, I'll still stick to my 3DS Max since I can do a lot more things there :)

I'd like to see some bodyslide for this body type, the API for bodyslide is actually pretty simple to make sliders. You basically just take the original body, move some part of it out to where you think the max should be, save it, export it to obj then run the script on the original and the modified body and it'll find the differences and export a bsd file. The real painful part is supporting all the armors made for the body, because then you need data for not only the naked body, but the rest of the trishapes to go with it. The BSD file is just a simple file with indices and difference data, I've actually borrowed the format for my ingame bodyslide mod and used it for making morphable bodies ingame. I would've had a UNP to 7B slider but 7B seems to have a different vertex count, and probably different vertex order, which means you basically have to make all the sliders all over again and can't use the ones from the original UNP.

hi, no I do not use a custom race, I try to remove cbbe entirely but it must remain a mod that I have not seen ...

I'll manage the mite I take another outfit :)
thank you for your advice and your availability.

Hey !

you dont need the CBBE body installed for other mods.

If you have followers installed or anything like that, they are standalone, which means you dont need to have the mods installed they are made with.

Just unsinstall CBBE. I had the same problem like you and it worked perfectly after that.

hello! then I try to change the texture (very nice) but I still have the strange breasts ^ ^ '

I think I need a skin unp but I can not find :/
or so I have understood nothing xD

exemple for seveNbase:

This package Requires That You have installed a set UNP skin already! You have to install a compliant Skeleton Afterwards (SeveNBase overwrite the files)! Run Effective GenerateFNISforUsers this!

hello! then I try to change the texture (very nice) but I still have the strange breasts ^ ^ '

I think I need a skin unp but I can not find :/
or so I have understood nothing xD

exemple for seveNbase:

This package Requires That You have installed a set UNP skin already! You have to install a compliant Skeleton Afterwards (SeveNBase overwrite the files)! Run Effective GenerateFNISforUsers this!

Dont use this pack.....use the normal installer through Nexus Mod Manager. Install the Sevenbase Body and THEN the skin texture.

Anyone know why someone wouldn't be able to click on the "Spoiler Show" button?  None of them work for me. :(

PS, using Mozilla, IE works for some strange reason.

Its probably an issue with the forums, I'm getting SQL/502 errors for weeks so it might be related, you're not the only one anyway :).

Anyone able to help? It's annoying me a lot more than it should. :(

Assuming you first installed the original Tera Armor Collection from the Nexus with all 4 updates and then Shocky's conversion, you might want to verify that you have a skeleton.nif file located at Meshes\actors\character\_1stperson.

I'm suggesting this because I had an issue a few months ago where I would CTD when equipping SOME but not all body armor. The missing skeleton.nif file was the cause.

Good luck. 

Anyone able to help? It's annoying me a lot more than it should. :(

Assuming you first installed the original Tera Armor Collection from the Nexus with all 4 updates and then Shocky's conversion, you might want to verify that you have a skeleton.nif file located at Meshes\actors\character\_1stperson.

I'm suggesting this because I had an issue a few months ago where I would CTD when equipping SOME but not all body armor. The missing skeleton.nif file was the cause.

Good luck. 

I had over looked the updates so I downloaded them, but I'm still getting the CTD and I do have the skeleton.nif in the 1st person folder.

hmm... thanks for the tips, will have to have another look tomorrow. :-/