SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell/Cleavage with BBP

Ok so i also got that gap on hands and feet with the 0 weight body.

Could someone that do not have the issue provide me your hands file?

I tried all 7B hands and feet i found and all seems like are not properly sized for the 0 body

Heh, Thanks, I wanted to do more variations for them, like I did with shell bondage, one would be open because of immersion since you can't insert it trough the leather, another one would have the harness covering the breasts, or one would be destroyed(good for rape scenes lol) and other mixes

that would be awesome

Yeah, I would have done the same with clothes(showing some private parts,if the clothing has trousers I would've lowered them(instead of completely removing them) so the act would be quite "immersive", i've heard there was someone who started doing this but later abandoned it... :(

Truly awesome work so far, thank you!

Don't suppose I could convince you to make a cleavage version for the armored bikini? :D

Cleavage body is supposed to give...an cleavage effect for armors..... using that body for bikini's just dosen't look right in my eyes..

The new Imperial armor is nice.  It looks like it has suspenders converted to cover up just right.  I like it.  Thank you for conversion and KillerKeos for nice armor creation.

So......when are you going to post teh photos ? :rolleyes:

------

From 28th October i'm not taking requests anymore, for anyone who requested things and didn't seen them converted by me yet, it means that I did not like them, I did not have time to convert them, they could have been too hard to convert(armors with 20+ nItriShapes makes me go crazy).But don't mind me, there are others who could take your request and convert it. Other than that, I have finished the first chapter of Arielle's story, now i just need to put the photos in order, write the text, dialogues etc. Bola08(hope you don't mind If I tease them a bit) is also going to release some goodies soon on nexus, keep an eye on it. My Nightshade cleavage conversion is also going to be absolete soon.

Time to move her body

Edited by Shocky

Is there a sticky somewhere here on LL that goes step by step on how to post pics?  The only way I know is using the F12 key and that brings the pictures up on Steam.  I don't think these are Steam appropriate.

(I know this doesn't seem like a question for this topic, but it's related, I swear!)

The pictures are saved through steam but they aren't uploaded to the steam community until you actively upload them yourself through the screenshot manager

Is there a sticky somewhere here on LL that goes step by step on how to post pics?  The only way I know is using the F12 key and that brings the pictures up on Steam.  I don't think these are Steam appropriate.

(I know this doesn't seem like a question for this topic, but it's related, I swear!)

The pictures are saved through steam but they aren't uploaded to the steam community until you actively upload them yourself through the screenshot manager

oh.  That's good to know.  Thanks.

Is there a sticky somewhere here on LL that goes step by step on how to post pics?

After a long search yesterday (first time for me as well) I located the option when using the "More Reply Options" button next to Post. It will allow you to attach files that you then can add to the post. I suggest to use a spoiler tag :)

Hope that helps

any possibility to convert this : http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/34904//?

please ?  :)

You will find out soon If I convert it, if not, maybe others will.

I so thought that video was Skyrim girls from the initial screen Shocky lol. I got disappointed when they were real haha

Wait..........did you got disappointed because you've seen real girls ?

Does this one dissapoint you too?

Or I did understand you wrong...

Or you are a girl, I can understand then...

Got a minor glitch here with Northgirl set, follower won't equip that wolfhead belt, "equipitem" did the trick but it just disappears when swith to home outfit. AFT

Would be much appreciated if someone could help :blush:

have test with one of that below, i prefer the first.

NPC Clothes Changer and Maintainer by Dudestia

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11662/?

or

Extensible Follower Framework by Expired

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/12933/?

Got a minor glitch here with Northgirl set, follower won't equip that wolfhead belt, "equipitem" did the trick but it just disappears when swith to home outfit. AFT

have test with one of that below, i prefer the first.

NPC Clothes Changer and Maintainer by Dudestia

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11662/?

or

Extensible Follower Framework by Expired

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/12933/?

Thanks a lot sibre ! I'll definitely give it a try. But I'm guessing it may be the trousers or shirt using the same slot as the belt, will look into it later tonight.

If you are using SOS, that might be a problem. I'm using AFT too and I don't have that issue.

If you are using SOS, that might be a problem. I'm using AFT too and I don't have that issue.

yes I'm using SOS ...... but, allow me to ask a noob question here: isn't it just a male body mod ? How can it be interfering with female skeletons or slots  :( ?

Just to let everyone know, I've hidden my Bombshell conversion of Brokefoot unp mash-up from nexus to re-convert it again and fix issues, meanwhile you can use bola08's conversion for cleavage, he is also going to release Nightshade with all the pieces on nexus, so my conversion will be replaced by his. AND I'm currently re-converting Seraphine Armor for Bombshell,Cleavage and Natural bodies with BBP(they should be up on nexus in a few hours) ALSO i'm going to re-convert North Girl(get rid of the clippings) and release it on Nexus(hopefully...) and probably i'll release more conversions there aswell, why do I do this? Because I f :D ing learned more on how to fix those god damn clippings.

Give me powah!

on the subject of armor north girl I'd Have what xD   :D

Woah, thats top quality trolling mate, quality trolling, trust me. Usually no one knows that, but beneath that dress are two huge weapons of troll faces.

(On a more serious note)

thats f :P ked up.

Don't know if you want to, or if there's an issue with it, but thought people might want to use Sevinity's armor Barbarian Explorer.  I love it, but I do have issues using it.  Sometimes it's ok and sometimes it's not.  There are like 4 sizes of three colors of this armor and it's a one piece covers all.  It's nice though and really brings out Sevinity's Sevenbase Bombshell body.  The size that fits 100% is NameX.  You get this off a statue that is on the bridge from Riverwood heading to either Bleak Falls Barrow or Whiterun.  Can't miss it. 

I have no idea why the textures seem to have issues.  If anyone knows, lemme know.  It's weird.

Here's the Sevenbase creator's official website with the armor:

http://sevennity.tumblr.com/post/44886089581/barbarianexplorer-mods-tesv-skyrim