SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell/Cleavage with BBP

39. Osare kneesocks craftable update mega link is down

43. Fitness outfit optional mega link is down

44. Memeru outfit optional mega link is down 

a request can you please convert this Nordic carved mesh to Bombshell please it can be found on belisario UNPB page no. 71 With Amidianborn Nordic carved textures this armor looks sexy.

The download links work, download them by using Mozilla Firefox, i'm not going to re-upload sorry.

And Nordic Carved Armor was converted to Bombshell, search for it again.

Alright, I have updated Northgirl Armor, no more clippings, also I did the trousers the most skin-thight you will ever see from me, I have uploaded it on nexus, please don't leave comments that basically tells everyone about this thread,don't forget to endorse if you like, it keeps me motivated (ᵔᴥᵔ) .

I've also uploaded the last photo archive with Arielle, with a little unfinished story, thats right, no more archives.

And now, since this is the last month I will still convert armors, anyone who want/wanted to support me, here's a change, I've continued Arielle's story here, on my LL Blog ,I would appreciate any opinions,suggestions on it, that is what I will be doing after finishing with the conversions,(next year i'm going to start working with Animations ◕‿↼)

So yeah, grab a seat, and have fun watching / reading, the story is not intended to be taken serious.

MqMZ4CK.png

sGZjoqU.png

-----------------------

You could one day release it like a new race. 

Mostly for the texture and her WOW style  :shy:

But with  some resemblance of Arielle.

That won't happen either, I have my reasons.

P.S: I have a "night elf" in the works too haha.

a request can you please convert this Nordic carved mesh to Bombshell please it can be found on belisario UNPB page no. 71 With Amidianborn Nordic carved textures this armor looks sexy.

The download links work, download them by using Mozilla Firefox, i'm not going to re-upload sorry.

yeah links work with firefox with chrome it says file taken down or deleted and about nordic carved armor i did looked at that but your mesh is a little different from the one i posted infact after seeing your mesh i made a request for another one

another thing i discovered in Tsun armor - cleavage bbp you have included wrong esp they dont have bracers and circlets recipes this is the correct esp file FJ_TsunArmor.esp it has all the 1st person fixes plus allows you to create & improve tsun's bracers and circlet ( though circlet is missing the textures its blue in color maybe mesh file of circlet is pointing to wrong texture ?? its a issue with main mod coz i have seen this with UNPB version as well as CBBE versions )

yeah links work with firefox with chrome it says file taken down or deleted and about nordic carved armor i did looked at that but your mesh is a little different from the one i posted infact after seeing your mesh i made a request for another one

another thing i discovered in Tsun armor - cleavage bbp you have included wrong esp they dont have bracers and circlets recipes this is the correct esp file attachicon.gifFJ_TsunArmor.esp it has all the 1st person fixes plus allows you to create & improve tsun's bracers and circlet ( though circlet is missing the textures its blue in color maybe mesh file of circlet is pointing to wrong texture ?? its a issue with main mod coz i have seen this with UNPB version as well as CBBE versions )

EDIT: Nevermind, I see what you mean, you can remove some armor pieces through NIFSKOPE and you get the same result you want.

As for Tsun Armor, I don't really know, Bola08 converted it, there is also a TEXTURE FIX if I remember right, you could try to download that one and see if the textures show up correctly, for me, they did.

As far as I can tell there is only one version of gloves, albeit in several colors, all of which have the problem. That said I also have no textures for the V1 at all. The glove issue is only in 1st person though.

Both are fixed! Thanks!

This is one of my favorite outfits and the best fit thematically for my current playthough. The only armor that hasn't been converted yet and I would love to see is the Lustmorde Noir to cleavage with bbp.

I've released Ghorzas Armor conversion on nesux , Those who downloaded it first from here, you need to download it again, I've fixed some issues that only one person reported :o

EDIT: On Friday I will do something special for everyone who ask me about what race is Arielle or what textures i'm using, I had enough :dodgy: .

Edited by Shocky

maaannn, if you want to keep your shit private, then keep it private. Making a good character is an extremely personal things that requires hours/days/weeks of tinking, trying new textures and normal map combinations and all other kinds of shit, so I completely understand if you keep it private. Regardless, really appreciate all the work you've done. 

maaannn, if you want to keep your shit private, then keep it private. Making a good character is an extremely personal things that requires hours/days/weeks of tinking, trying new textures and normal map combinations and all other kinds of shit, so I completely understand if you keep it private. Regardless, really appreciate all the work you've done. 

I didn't said i'm going to release my shit(this sounds so wrong......) , but my inbox is getting spammed almost every week with the same questions(makes me want to block it), What Race? What Textures? What Tattoos,eyes? You see, i'm not that kind of guy who simply ignores people when it comes to that, like some ignores me, i've said in the first post what race etc, but some people might be blind or don't know to read english.

the_joker_burning_money.jpg

I've released Ghorzas Armor conversion on nesux , Those who downloaded it first from here, you need to download it again, I've fixed some issues that only one person reported :o

EDIT: On Friday I will do something special for everyone who ask me about what race is Arielle or what textures i'm using, I had enough :dodgy: .

I'm looking forward to Friday now! Whether it's a pic, a texture set, a detailed list of mods used, or just a crazy meme of Arielle fighting Goku I appreciate you taking the time to do it. I know it sounds "brown nosing" but I'm getting older and I'm learning to let people know your grateful for what they do cause you won't always have the chance to say it.

248469202_i_see_what_you_did_there_answe

I didn't said i'm going to release my shit(this sounds so wrong......) , but my inbox is getting spammed almost every week with the same questions(makes me want to block it), What Race? What Textures? What Tattoos,eyes? You see, i'm not that kind of guy who simply ignores people when it comes to that, like some ignores me, i've said in the first post what race etc, but some people might be blind or don't know to read english.

the_joker_burning_money.jpg

It's not even like your character is nothing but private/custom stuff. Lazy people. I have a fairly good idea on what was used just from looking around.

-snip-

I made the best character ever and multiple people thought so.

That's in your opinion and those people does not mean it's the best character ever. And you are going offtopic there is nothing related to the threads subject. And i do agree making a character is personal, and here is why: you make it for your own personal taste, not for others.

Anyway i deviated from subject. I plan to come back to converting so i will take requests.