SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell/Cleavage with BBP

Don't know if you want to, or if there's an issue with it, but thought people might want to use Sevinity's armor Barbarian Explorer.  I love it, but I do have issues using it.  Sometimes it's ok and sometimes it's not.  There are like 4 sizes of three colors of this armor and it's a one piece covers all.  It's nice though and really brings out Sevinity's Sevenbase Bombshell body.  The size that fits 100% is NameX.  You get this off a statue that is on the bridge from Riverwood heading to either Bleak Falls Barrow or Whiterun.  Can't miss it. 

I have no idea why the textures seem to have issues.  If anyone knows, lemme know.  It's weird.

Here's the Sevenbase creator's official website with the armor:

http://sevennity.tumblr.com/post/44886089581/barbarianexplorer-mods-tesv-skyrim

Yeah, I have the same issue. 3/5 times, some spots on the skin doesn't match the rest of the skin. But then the last 2 attempts, it will work.

It's like if you try to equip an Lady Body Armour on a none Lady Body. Naturally you will get colour mismatching. But with this armour, it doesn't make sense.

Don't know if you want to, or if there's an issue with it, but thought people might want to use Sevinity's armor Barbarian Explorer.  I love it, but I do have issues using it.  Sometimes it's ok and sometimes it's not.  There are like 4 sizes of three colors of this armor and it's a one piece covers all.  It's nice though and really brings out Sevinity's Sevenbase Bombshell body.  The size that fits 100% is NameX.  You get this off a statue that is on the bridge from Riverwood heading to either Bleak Falls Barrow or Whiterun.  Can't miss it. 

I have no idea why the textures seem to have issues.  If anyone knows, lemme know.  It's weird.

Here's the Sevenbase creator's official website with the armor:

http://sevennity.tumblr.com/post/44886089581/barbarianexplorer-mods-tesv-skyrim

mine have some issues too...

like some red dots and the texture gets all mess up..

lol, I love the barbarian explorer too and had wished it had BBP, then i had started to pick up how to convert stuff about 4 weeks ago and was looking for armors i wanted to personally convert for myself and had remembered this armor, so i fired up 3DS to have a look wondering hmm will i keep it bombshell and add BBP or go with a cleavage BBP version, then seen all the parts and the body....SHEEEEIIIITTTT!!!  :blink:  :o  :huh: ... closed down 3DS... maybe another time.

If Shocky or whoever else converts it to BBP or cleavage 'i salute you!'

Converted Elven Inquisitor and release it along with most of my TERA conversions on 502 Badgateway site, you don't need to download them again from there.

Here is an exclusive photo with Elven Inquisitor which I can only post on loverslab because of reasons..

(actually I was testing something while doing the photos so I decided to take a photo aswell,contains white stuff)

Shokero are you planning to make all-in-one archive?  :angel:

The archive would be way too big. Sorry, I won't do that.

Converted Elven Inquisitor and release it along with most of my TERA conversions on 502 Badgateway site, you don't need to download them again from there.

Here is an exclusive photo with Elven Inquisitor which I can only post on loverslab because of reasons..

(actually I was testing something while doing the photos so I decided to take a photo aswell,contains white stuff)

DoHLD8G.png

But how about someone else pack everything in one package? :shy:

btw nice armor there! my fav for now http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/images/335467 :angel:

DoHLD8G.png

btw nice armor there! my fav for now http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/images/335467 :angel:

From what mod is the sword you're using there?

and, which body textures are you using? (sorry for the questions)

DoHLD8G.png

From what mod is the sword you're using there?

and, which body textures are you using? (sorry for the questions)

SG textures

Swords are "Crainte Vomir" and" Dragonslayer"

its about 500MB packaged all together

Well, do an archive if you want but keep in mind that i'm going to update some of my conversions(ex: North girl, fixed most of the clippings, Nightshade natural, got an update from ngabber which I need to upload too)

DoHLD8G.png

Wait!? Did I miss something? Where do I find this Armour?

If you mean the one from the photo, I said that I've released it on nexus, search for TERA 7b conversion

EDIT: Its just the lighting, no retexture was used.

Edited by Shocky

If you mean the one from the photo, I said that I've released it on nexus, search for TERA 7b conversion

Yea I did lol! For a second it looked like a retexure of the TERA Elven Inquisitor armour. (looked like it was made of ice) So I was looking for that:)

EDIT: Thanks Shocky, thanks for all the hard work you put into all these conversions.

This thread is amazing and just gets better an better...

That tongue mod is very unnerving... not sure why but it creeps me out more than anything else and I think it's because the tongue doesn't look wet. I mean in Melodic's pic her cleavage looks like it has more moisture than the tongue. That's not to say those images are not awesome, make no mistake they are fucking awesome. ;)

Hey! Ummm noob question here...how do I use this converter thingi? i downloaded the sevenbase female body replacer and installed it using NMM...then i downloaded the aradi lace dress...and pasted it into my data folder...then what? how do i access it..sorry for das noobness

Ok, i've seen that many of you found out that I'm releasing conversions on the 502 badgateway site, the problem is, leaving comments like this:

7B armors from the topic you made on L.L forum

this conversion, individually from LL

I´ve been following your progress over LL and I

So it seems your uploading 7B armors from the topic you made on L.L forum

There is a reason why I uploaded most of those armor conversions on loverslab and not there, if you want this thread to live on, don't do that.

Edited by Shocky

its about 500MB packaged all together

Well, do an archive if you want but keep in mind that i'm going to update some of my conversions(ex: North girl, fixed most of the clippings, Nightshade natural, got an update from ngabber which I need to upload too)

had no intention of doing one, i lack the patience to upload it

Ok, i've seen that many of you found out that I'm releasing conversions on the 502 badgateway site, the problem is, leaving comments like this:

7B armors from the topic you made on L.L forum

this conversion, individually from LL

I´ve been following your progress over LL and I

There is a reason why I uploaded most of those armor conversions on loverslab and not there, if you want this thread to live on, don't do that.

To tell the truth it's probably going to be hard for people who don't read up to the latest post but follow the first page to notice this. Unregistered users (eg. 4 at the time of this post) probably bookmark the first page and visit it once a day or something, seeing as the downloads are on mediafire so an account really isn't necessary. 

From what I've seen on Nexus it is tolerated as long as you stay with "LL" or something similarly vague instead of "Loverslab" and, obviously, any direct links.

Even FNIS lists 5 LL mods in their "Mods using FNIS" list.

I'm not talking about the bans they give there(I don't even care),I talk about something else that has to do with the armors I converted and posted here, if you get what I mean,good, if not, lets not discuss this here.

--

Going to upload Kitty Corset there aswell(the same one found here), hopefully they won't get scared of seeing Arielle boobies and you know...

Severus616 has released a couple of nice armors on Nexus, sadly for a custom body type that I'm not really a fan of. Being a long time 7B user I would love to see specifically Lady Templar and Daughter of War converted. Not sure how he is about permissions for conversions, though and if there would be a lot of work involved with the conversion itself. 

LT - http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/40626//?

DoW - http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/45530/?

Severus616 has released a couple of nice armors on Nexus, sadly for a custom body type that I'm not really a fan of. Being a long time 7B user I would love to see specifically Lady Templar and Daughter of War converted. Not sure how he is about permissions for conversions, though and if there would be a lot of work involved with the conversion itself. 

LT - http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/40626//?

DoW - http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/45530/?

Yea a conversion of the DoW armour would be cool. The mod author has updated it with optional meshes and textures. The symbol on the shoulder pads are optional now.