SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell/Cleavage with BBP

If it's not too much trouble Shocky, could you convert the Nails from Belisario's UNPB resources for the Bombshell hand meshes? (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10341-conversions-for-unpb-with-bbp/)The fingers look fine enough when I tried it out, but the thumb seems way off. Dunno if the default 7B hands work perfectly.

I use the TBBP body and those nails and it fits perfectly *shrugs*

-C

Checked again and you're right, they do fit. :P Must have been a trick of the light or something.

The optional armor slot compatibility link for the Fitness Outfit is not working :(, if it's not too much could you please post another link ?    

The optional link WORKS, try open it with another browser, I've heard that Google Chrome(if you use it) does not like MEGA...

@Shocky

I hope it's not much of a problem that I posted these here. Not much point in having just a few of these in an entirely different topic, just because they use the Natural body type. I certainly don't have any seam issues...

Thanks for all your conversions by the way. Figured I'd share these back as a way of "thanks". Sad to hear there won't be more conversions from you though - but I suppose you're doing the conversions for your own armory and I'm guessing you'll be finished soon, so that's fine. :)

I was thinking of expanding / finishing your brokefoot compilation next as they have a few things to fix (BS Num UV Sets are at 1)

I don't know how to do the socks ;_;

There is no problem in posting conversions for other body types(SevenBase). Not sure what you meant by "my own armoury" but I need to convert myself to be ready and work again(in RL) to keep the money coming :)

Bola08 told me that he is re-working my Brokefoot mashup compilation conversion, maybe you could pick something else or talk with him and see which one wants to rework it or you could both :D

EDIT: But if you do more conversions, please PM me.

My heart is filled with grief, for the option to download all armors in one ESP seems to be broken. All it does is reload the page.

Re-uploaded, try now :)

Not sure if it's just me or what,  but typing in Vest for the leather clothes doesn't bring anything up in the console?  Would love to showcase that bad boy.  :)

Edit-  Nevermind lol figured it out.  Just used 69 at the end instead of 68 from the shorts.  Still weird that the vest didn't show up at all in the console.  Should have a new video to post by tomorrow! :D

possible to convert chastity belts from devious devices?

Have you tried the UNP version out with a Sevenbase body? From what I can tell, only the leg cuffs don't work; the posture collar, chastity bra, wrist cuffs, and chastity belt all work without any obvious clipping (or any clipping at all).

Hi, I'd like to merge the esps for myself, cause I'm not using every mod and bobby1's files got hdtHighHeel.esm as a master.

Just wanted to drop a note that TES5edit is reporting errors for those armors, so don't merge them:

DaedricExtraArmor.esp

Osare Maid Outfit.esp

Sovngarde Steel Armor and Weapons.esp

omg i absolutely love the leather harness outfit. i swapped out the body mesh for the custom UNPB mesh im using and it looks perfect.  i love the Bondage action one as well but not as much as the leather harness. again thank you very much

Heh, Thanks, I wanted to do more variations for them, like I did with shell bondage, one would be open because of immersion since you can't insert it trough the leather, another one would have the harness covering the breasts, or one would be destroyed(good for rape scenes lol) and other mixes

Hi, I'd like to merge the esps for myself, cause I'm not using every mod and bobby1's files got hdtHighHeel.esm as a master.

Just wanted to drop a note that TES5edit is reporting errors for those armors, so don't merge them:

DaedricExtraArmor.esp

Osare Maid Outfit.esp

No one forces you to download the merged .esps, but thanks for the notice :D

------------------

Added ngabber86 conversions to the first page.

-------

And for anyone who is interested, here two sneak-peek pictures from Arielle's story that i'm planning to continue after I finish with the conversions(or earlier maybe).

1z0Nkrp.png

They're supposed not to reveal too much obiviously!

PDQHpKf.png

DaedricExtraArmor.esp

Osare Maid Outfit.esp

You do know that there are patches for the Daedric and Sovngarde armors on Nexus, right?  They're both armors made by Lustrianna.  If you use TES5Edit you'll also notice a hyperlink that takes you straight to Nexus where you can locate them in the "files" section. 

New stuff!  I love that Nightshade armor.  Thank you very much. ^^  New armored bikini should be fun too.  I didn't think I'd really fall in love with super skimpy armors.  With 7-Base, it's all I want.  7Base Bombshell @100 on weight slider = perfection.  Hot Pants Outfit is one of my favorites. I'm using HDT system.  I have a slight seam at ankle area, but it's so slight I don't care.  I can mix these outfits with heels and show off the perfect legs of 7B. 

I need to submit some of my pics.  I know how to do screenshots in game (F12), but converting them over to LL I haven't even tried yet.  Thanks again Shocky (and of course the modders who made all these awesome armors).

Forgotten to say thanks for your hard work to all the involved modder.

Nice teaser, btw.

You do know that there are patches for the Daedric and Sovngarde armors on Nexus, right?  They're both armors made by Lustrianna.  If you use TES5Edit you'll also notice a hyperlink that takes you straight to Nexus where you can locate them in the "files" section. 

I do know, thank you for reminding me and the harsh words. For everyone else: Sharlikrans Compatibility Patches. Didn't notice the hyperlink in TES5edit.

edit: link added

Hehe, since we're all throwing out ideas, here's my pitch:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19476-unpb-rare-armors-clothes-goodies/

The only piece I'd REALLY love to see converted is Princess of Flowers. What's it for? Well for me, it's for instances of amazonian-succubus-princess roleplaying  :cool: ... among others. But that armor's pretty much the only thing I feel like I MUST have.  :heart:

DaedricExtraArmor.esp

Osare Maid Outfit.esp

Re-uploading with all 3 fixed

used sharlikran's to save time and did Osare's myself

Don't recall adding hdthighheel as a master so it must of been a requirement for one of the esp

DaedricExtraArmor.esp

Osare Maid Outfit.esp

New stuff!  I love that Nightshade armor.  Thank you very much. ^^  New armored bikini should be fun too.  I didn't think I'd really fall in love with super skimpy armors.  With 7-Base, it's all I want.  7Base Bombshell @100 on weight slider = perfection.  Hot Pants Outfit is one of my favorites. I'm using HDT system.  I have a slight seam at ankle area, but it's so slight I don't care.  I can mix these outfits with heels and show off the perfect legs of 7B. 

I need to submit some of my pics.  I know how to do screenshots in game (F12), but converting them over to LL I haven't even tried yet.  Thanks again Shocky (and of course the modders who made all these awesome armors).

Osare maid doesn't have any errors. At Least when I converted it in my esp conversion tes5edit never reported any errors, and I combined all my esp together myself.

omg i absolutely love the leather harness outfit. i swapped out the body mesh for the custom UNPB mesh im using and it looks perfect.  i love the Bondage action one as well but not as much as the leather harness. again thank you very much

Heh, Thanks, I wanted to do more variations for them, like I did with shell bondage, one would be open because of immersion since you can't insert it trough the leather, another one would have the harness covering the breasts, or one would be destroyed(good for rape scenes lol) and other mixes

that would be awesome

DaedricExtraArmor.esp

Osare Maid Outfit.esp

Don't recall adding hdthighheel as a master so it must of been a requirement for one of the esp

There was no errors in "Osare Maid Outfit.esp" when i sent the conversion to shocky.

So i don't know what could be the issue.

DaedricExtraArmor.esp

Osare Maid Outfit.esp

There was no errors in "Osare Maid Outfit.esp" when i sent the conversion to shocky.

When I changed the settings of the esp also for my conversion thread it didn't have any also.

DaedricExtraArmor.esp

Osare Maid Outfit.esp

the errors weren't major

just a few pieces weren't weight slider enabled in the esp

i didn't get them the 1st time around myself

I there a command that I should give?  I am still pretty new to modding so I am not sure which command I am suppose to give in the console.  Do you think I should just wait till they get ported to the forge?  

They look great btw

Well, you can wait how much you want, but you can only find them in this thread as standalone, I am the one who created the .esp for them.

You can try this command:

player.additem ItemID #

Replace ItemID with the numbers before the "Leather Harness" you should see some numbers such as 050000544(EXAMPLE)

And # stands for how many you want.

it should look something like this(again this is an example)

player.additem 00040005 1

Or find your way around here:

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Console_Commands_%28Skyrim%29

This is going to sound like a stupid question but ... How do I find the number?