SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell/Cleavage with BBP

Hello Mr. Shocky, 

I was wondering if you could add a bit of "subtle" bounce to:  LustDesign - Sovngarde Steel - Cleavage NON-BBP  like you did on the Nightshade armor? 

Thank you sir for all your amazing conversions thus far! 

Kudos to you! 

Hello Mr. Shocky, 

I was wondering if you could add a bit of "subtle" bounce to:  LustDesign - Sovngarde Steel - Cleavage NON-BBP  like Bola08 did on the Nightshade armor? 

Thank you sir for all your amazing conversions thus far! 

Kudos to you! 

Let me correct you, soon i'll write the name of who converted what next to the armor name.

I don't promise, but i'll try to add that subtle bounce even tho it moves crappy for me, not sure how it does to others anyway...

-------

Right, back on track with the conversions, i've finished the first part of Arielle's story on my LL blog, going to make it public soon :P

Added Lady of Death Set for Bombshell too.

Hi Shocky! I saw your release of Lady of Death and it is a perfect replacer for the female necromancers in my game. Don't see how I will be able to kill them now...

What is the reference on the skeleton's forehead "SOON" supposed to mean? I haven't been reading every post on your thread so I probably missed the joke. It would be funny if he was missing his arms, like he contributed them to the armor for the sake of beauty!

How is your erotic story going, btw?

Hi Shocky! I saw your release of Lady of Death and it is a perfect replacer for the female necromancers in my game. Don't see how I will be able to kill them now...

What is the reference on the skeleton's forehead "SOON" supposed to mean? I haven't been reading every post on your thread so I probably missed the joke. It would be funny if he was missing his arms, like he contributed them to the armor for the sake of beauty!

How is your erotic story going, btw?

Not sure if you know get it but....

c45.jpg

Try to imagine someone in that water, waiting for the perfect moment, to kill or do something bad to those two white people and that black dog(or just replace the dog)

Aaand the story is not supposed to be erotic lol, it may contain 'sexy' scenes ofcourse but I didn't created it with that in mind :P

Hi Shocky,

I just wanted to say THANK YOU for all your work. I saw your Lady of Death pics and WOW.. not only are you great with conversions but you're a seriously talented screenshot artist. The lighting and poses in those pics are awesome. Anyway no requests from me, just keep doing what you're doing.

Hi Shocky,

I just wanted to say THANK YOU for all your work. I saw your Lady of Death pics and WOW.. not only are you great with conversions but you're a seriously talented screenshot artist. The lighting and poses in those pics are awesome. Anyway no requests from me, just keep doing what you're doing.

Thank you !

Love love love this thread! ^_^

One thing though...any chance of revisiting the NorthGirl armor?  I only ask since it's my favorite, but the clipping around the thighs/legs is really noticeable when running and walking. :(

If you would have read my post at page 25..... how hard can it be to browse the pages a bit ?

.........................keep in mind that i'm going to update some of my conversions(ex: North girl, fixed most of the clippings, Nightshade natural, got an update from ngabber which I need to upload too)

EDIT: Craaap, i've hit the max 225 images on imgur, now I need to check which ones are visible and not FU , going to create another account :rolleyes:

EDIT 2: If someone can't see certain images, let me know!

Edited by Shocky

Why you people don't ever read..that issue is not because of the armor is because of sos issue whit slot 52.. I can use the pants whit out the sweater whit no prob 

I do read, thank you.

I don't use SOS, or as far as I know any other mod that modifies body slots. 

Which version of the 7b body are you using? 

Just to throw in a little clarity when it comes to the north girl for some people.  Its designed for the sevenbase bombshell body, so the pants for it will not mix well with the cleavage/natural/original sevenbase bodies (and armor pieces that go with those for example the vest from leather clothes) the differences between them are mainly in the calves and knees, in that the bombshell's are more slender hence the major clipping when using anything associated with the other versions.

Just to throw in a little clarity when it comes to the north girl for some people.  Its designed for the sevenbase bombshell body, so the pants for it will not mix well with the cleavage/natural/original sevenbase bodies (and armor pieces that go with those for example the vest from leather clothes) the differences between them are mainly in the calves and knees, in that the bombshell's are more slender hence the major clipping when using anything associated with the other versions.

Thanks! I'm currently using the TBBP version of 7B, so will give Bombshell a try instead.

All these cleavages...

i-came.jpg

evil-plotting-raccoon.jpg

(Got to love that 3D model redhead face you got there)

Damn.... i'm so sad........i've forgot to celebrate the 69th armor conversion :(

--------

In other news

- Updated Osare Kneesocks

- Added Dragons Crown Sorceress for Bombshell

You are so active Shocky it is almost unbelievable, i will switch from unpb to Sevenbase because you are doing so much awesome stuff and i also want to request a conversion if you dont mind  :)  Zadil has a great mod, it has unp and cbbe versions dunno which is easier to convert (if u do it of course) http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19865-devious-devices-assets/

Keep up the awesome job!

It still works with 7b. Some of the items might clip if you go ham on breast/butt size. I wouldn't recommend the bra but everything else works fine

I dont like the bra either, which version are you using the cbbe or the unp? With unp the cuffs were horrbile only like the 50% of the cuffs were visible

All these cleavages...

i-came.jpg

evil-plotting-raccoon.jpg

(Got to love that 3D model redhead face you got there)

Damn.... i'm so sad........i've forgot to celebrate the 69th armor conversion :(

--------

In other news

- Updated Osare Kneesocks

- Added Dragons Crown Sorceress for Bombshell

Shocky, that is such a big disappointment. 69 is like the Holy Grail - HOLY.

Dawson_Crying.gif

Serious thou, this is for you: :heart: :heart: