Viccie013 Posted June 29, 2023 Posted June 29, 2023 On 6/27/2023 at 6:06 AM, _QED said: ライザ 錬金術師の戦闘着 改 旧版の不具合を修正したという意味で文字通り「改」です。 [概要] 旧版では腕のテクスチャが破綻していたのですが、全く気が付かず公開しておりました。申し訳ありません。?♂️ (ストーリーを進めてイベントシーンで初めて気が付きました。) 頂点Gの処理に問題があったようで殆ど1から作りなおしました。? 今回はイベントシーンで破綻がないか確認しています。また、移植に当たり障害となる頂点Gの処理を1つ1つ慎重に実行したので今度は大丈夫な筈・・・あらためて amorrow28様の提供ツールの有難みを実感しました。 旧版からは腕のテクスチャ破綻の修正の他は、バスト周りのテクスチャを変更調整してアップ時にもバストの表示が改善出来ている筈です。 不具合があったので、旧版の投稿は削除しています。 --旧版の概要 元ネタはソフィーの「おばあちゃんの服ペア」です。 ソフィーのバニラの衣装は一応公式であるので・・・魅力的かどうかは別で? 元デザインからの改変点は、バスト覆っていたフリルを削除してミニスカート化、ニーハイブーツを生足に。 衣装のバスト周りのヴォリュームアップを行いました。 「完成度の低いMODばかり出すな」と厳しいご指摘を受けましたので、 当該MODの完成度を上げるまで公開を無期限で停止及び他のMODの投稿を自粛致します。 今回の件は私に弁解の余地は全くなく、完全に私の技術力不足によるものです。 ダウンロードいただいた方にはご迷惑をお掛けしたこと深くお詫び申し上げると共に、 当該MODの完成度を向上させるべく努力致しますので、お時間を頂きたくお願い申し上げます。 ✨このMODは他の方のMODを使用・流用はしておりません。 ?♂️このMODについて改造・流用に関しては御自由に行ってください。 ?ただし配布に関しては、このサイト(LoversLab)内に限定させてください。ご理解頂きますようお願い申し上げます。 ?Special thanks amorrow28,Esq. (I appreciate you providing tools and tutorials.) fiore99,Esq. (I am grateful for your invaluable advice.) where can i download it? I looks great..
hakchy Posted June 29, 2023 Posted June 29, 2023 (edited) 22 minutes ago, MrAndMrsAndCatTypeRobbot said: ttps://www.loverslab.com/topic/207752-atelier-ryza-3-alchemist-of-the-end-and-the-secret-key-nude-mods/page/22/ Could you take a look at some past posts? I have explained it in detail above. Not everyone answers the same questions. Because if you answer each time, this thread will be bloated and valuable information will be buried by repeating the same question. If you have never used mods before, I highly recommend reading from the beginning. At first you won't understand what's written, but you'll get the hang of it. There are also posts about troubles after installing MOD, so reading past posts should not hurt you. I will finish answering this question here. sorry for some reason its showing me everything in japenese let me try to traslate the stuff Edited June 29, 2023 by hakchy
77zz Posted June 30, 2023 Posted June 30, 2023 (edited) pregnant ryza(gz.git) ps: it may has some flaws Thankes for modules by @kato7776 and ojisan's model.If someone think it inappropriate, I will delete the module immediately. Ryza.zip Edited June 30, 2023 by 77zz 6
hakchy Posted June 30, 2023 Posted June 30, 2023 guys someone know a good Ryza outfit mod whit a mini skirt and a thong or a ncie looking pantys? 1
wow540 Posted July 1, 2023 Posted July 1, 2023 On 4/11/2023 at 5:18 AM, Mllszka said: Thank you very much for your hard work. I have been waiting for a long time Hello, the uniform mod link is not working anymore, can someone shares it please?
rukao331 Posted July 2, 2023 Posted July 2, 2023 いつもお世話になっています、modのことをよく知らず情弱ですみません。 例えばライザのサマーバケーションの衣装を変えたいって考えたときに、ライザの番号はpc40aだったりpc40pだのpc40xだったりすると思うんですが何処にどの衣装が当てはまる!みたいなのってどうやって分かるんでしょうか?地道に試していくしかないのでしょうか?宜しければどなたか教えていただきたいです。
fiore99 Posted July 2, 2023 Posted July 2, 2023 2 hours ago, rukao331 said: いつもお世話になっています、modのことをよく知らず情弱ですみません。 例えばライザのサマーバケーションの衣装を変えたいって考えたときに、ライザの番号はpc40aだったりpc40pだのpc40xだったりすると思うんですが何処にどの衣装が当てはまる!みたいなのってどうやって分かるんでしょうか?地道に試していくしかないのでしょうか?宜しければどなたか教えていただきたいです。 YES. IF you want to identify models by yourself, you have to try one by one. I always identify models by checking dds textures.
rukao331 Posted July 2, 2023 Posted July 2, 2023 8 hours ago, fiore99 said: YES. IF you want to identify models by yourself, you have to try one by one. I always identify models by checking dds textures. 教えていただきありがとうございます!やっぱり一つずつ試していくしかないんですね・・・頑張ります! Thank you for teaching! After all, there is no choice but to try one by one ... I will do my best!
kinkanon Posted July 2, 2023 Posted July 2, 2023 2 hours ago, rukao331 said: 教えていただきありがとうございます!やっぱり一つずつ試していくしかないんですね・・・頑張ります! Thank you for teaching! After all, there is no choice but to try one by one ... I will do my best! Go back and read the earlier pages in this thread. There is a list that shows which number corresponds to each outfit and character.
ACGL Posted July 5, 2023 Posted July 5, 2023 Is anyone's pc40c mods still working? Mine are all unusable.........
kinkanon Posted July 5, 2023 Posted July 5, 2023 18 hours ago, _QED said: 避酷暑のご令嬢 軽装型 改3 [概要] 避暑のご令嬢の最終型のつもりで作成しました。 上半身は amorrow28様のMODBeachAngelEdit(元は takofoods様のMOD)を流用させて頂きました。 脚はより長く見えるようにpc41rのヒールを移植。 脚のラインを微調整しています。(人によって好みが分かれるとは思いますが、私の"趣味"です!?) ✨このMODは、 amorrow28様、takofoods様 のMODを流用させて頂いております。 ?♂️このMODについて改造・流用に関しては御自由に行ってください。 ?ただし配布に関しては、このサイト(LoversLab)内に限定させてください。ご理解頂きますようお願い申し上げます。 ?Special thanks takofoods,Esq.(I sincerely thank you for your MODs.) amorrow28,Esq. (I appreciate you providing tools and tutorials.) fiore99,Esq. (I am grateful for your invaluable advice.) pc41cR3.7z 4.3 MB · 117 downloads Thanks again for another great mod!! Ignore the idiots complaining about substandard mods. You're not obliged to share anything, so they should be glad of anything. And even if there are minor errors, it's no big deal. I know i've been running around with that edit i did of the thick butt mod for ages even though there are gaps in the shoulders that let you see though the body. 3
Dark_Fenix Posted July 7, 2023 Posted July 7, 2023 On 4/16/2023 at 7:13 PM, Shocky said: I've been working around getting a little more sexier ryza's default outfit with cleavage, I'll release it here once Its done and working. Making mods for this game is not easy unfortunately. I would like to know if by chance have you shared your creation elsewhere, or did you abandon the mod that were you going to create, Thank you for all your contributions in the various games
fiore99 Posted July 7, 2023 Posted July 7, 2023 4 hours ago, _QED said: 避酷暑のご令嬢 軽装型 改3 の不具合修正について 上記のMODについて、下記の不具合を応急的ですが調整処理を行いました。 -腰回りのメッシュの構成を変更してテクスチャが貫通している不具合を調整しました。(投稿画像を修正後のものに更新しております) -レベルアップ時にバストの谷間に隙間が出来る不具合を修正しました。 -手のテクスチャを張り直しキーメイク時等、手がアップになった際のテクスチャの不具合を調整しました。 気になる方は上記より"修正版 改3 ア号" のファイルと差し替えて頂きますようお願い申し上げます。 ただ、テスト時間が短いため旧版より更に重大な不具合が発生する可能性を鑑み、分かりに難いとは思いますが旧版を一定期間残すことにしました。ご了承ください。 なお、戦闘リザルト時に肩に不自然な線が入る不具合は確認しておりますが、現在原因が分からず修正の目途がたっておりません。 最悪上半身を再度作り直すことも視野に入れておりますが、その場合かなりの時間を要することになりますのでご理解賜りますよう存じます。 また "新規MOD投稿より既存のMODの修正を優先しろ" とのお叱りを受けましたが、既存の不具合の修正に勤しんでおりますがなかなか上手くいっておらず、そのため投稿できない状態です。 決して放置しているわけでなく、新規MODは思考の切り替えを兼ねて作成しているものですので、その点ご理解頂きますようお願い申し上げます。 Is this the line of shoulder you mentioned? This is a line of normal map (003.dds), and hence, please modify 003.dds. 2
Mllszka Posted July 7, 2023 Posted July 7, 2023 On 2023/7/1 at 3:33 PM, wow540 said: Hello, the uniform mod link is not working anymore, can someone shares it please? I sent a file for you
_QED Posted July 7, 2023 Posted July 7, 2023 (edited) On 7/7/2023 at 7:13 PM, fiore99 said: Is this the line of shoulder you mentioned? This is a line of normal map (003.dds), and hence, please modify 003.dds. Thank you for everything! I really appreciate your great advice on how I can improve my mod! Thank you for the practical and constructive guidance! Edited October 5, 2023 by _QED 1
theund2 Posted July 8, 2023 Posted July 8, 2023 im having a problem trying to figure out the swimwear outfit name for each character, i wanted to try changing with other type of nsfw. eg. i try to change all nude for ryza with swimwear. but it doesnt seems to work. i probably got the wrong file. but i dont know which files name goes to which character. the one i found from the list are " PACK00_02.PAK: pc40a, pc40q, pc40r, pc40v, pc40x, pc41a, pc41q, pc41r, pc41x, pc42a, pc42q, pc42r, pc42x, pc43a, pc43q, pc43r, pc43x, pc44a, pc44r, pc44x, pc45a, pc45x, pc46a, pc46x, pc47a, pc47q, pc47r, pc47x, pc48a, pc48x, pc49a, pc49x, pc50a, pc50x, pc51a, pc52a, pc53a, pc54a, pc55a, pc56a PACK05_02.PAK: pc45c, pc45x PACK20_02.PAK: pc40k, pc40l, pc41k, pc41l, pc42k, pc42l, pc43k, pc43l, pc44k, pc44l, pc45k, pc45l, pc46k, pc46l, pc47k, pc47l, pc48k, pc48l, pc49k, pc49l, pc50k, pc50l PACK20_03.PAK: pc40o, pc40p PACK20_04.PAK: pc40c, pc41c, pc42c, pc43c, pc46c, pc47c PACK20_05.PAK: pc40t, pc40u PACK20_07.PAK: pc40b, pc41b, pc42b, pc43b, pc44b, pc45b, pc46b, pc47b, pc48b, pc49b, pc50b PACK20_08.PAK: pc40n, pc41n, pc42n, pc43n, pc44n, pc47n, pc48n, pc49n, pc50n someone posted a list on this page, they are L and R, B is the swimming suit and N is the japanese costume, X is the black bikini " anyone got a complete list of character filename and thier costume. 2
theund2 Posted July 8, 2023 Posted July 8, 2023 On 4/30/2023 at 1:51 AM, ojisan184 said: Finally. pc41x.zip 4.58 MB · 1,682 downloads by the way, how to get this costume, my current version is the 1.5 but there is no black swimsuit.
namespace Posted July 9, 2023 Posted July 9, 2023 6 hours ago, theund2 said: by the way, how to get this costume, my current version is the 1.5 but there is no black swimsuit. Finish the World Quest: Hot Spring and complete the game to unlock the swimsuit sets. 1
yerferg Posted July 10, 2023 Posted July 10, 2023 Is there a way to download the old mods of _QED? they look great
namespace Posted July 10, 2023 Posted July 10, 2023 Anyone could re-explain the method here? I want to know more about whether or not there is a method more efficient than using Data Transfer Modifier and how I should go on with that. I've read the method mentioned on the topic of Atelier Sophie 2, but the proposer had already deleted the messages before finally signing off and will never come back probably. So still I'm confused about the mentioned method that can save time and reduce the risk of excessive vertex groups assigned to each vertex. Could anyone offer help?
theund2 Posted July 10, 2023 Posted July 10, 2023 On 7/9/2023 at 12:35 PM, namespace said: Finish the World Quest: Hot Spring and complete the game to unlock the swimsuit sets. alright, thank you... wow...
amorrow28 Posted July 10, 2023 Posted July 10, 2023 2 hours ago, theund2 said: alright, thank you... wow... All costumes can be renamed. Just change the file names to the costume slots you want to use. 1
fiore99 Posted July 11, 2023 Posted July 11, 2023 9 hours ago, namespace said: Anyone could re-explain the method here? I want to know more about whether or not there is a method more efficient than using Data Transfer Modifier and how I should go on with that. I've read the method mentioned on the topic of Atelier Sophie 2, but the proposer had already deleted the messages before finally signing off and will never come back probably. So still I'm confused about the mentioned method that can save time and reduce the risk of excessive vertex groups assigned to each vertex. Could anyone offer help? The method is just for resolve a problem of mismatch of names of vertex groups among submeshes by transferring vertex weight from a certain vertex group to another vertex group. You can do this without using Data Transfer Modifier by simply renaming vertex groups. For example, when you want to exchange vertex weight between vertex groups named group A and group B, it is sufficient to rename group A and group B to group B and group A, respectively. However, incidentally, the problem is past one, and it does not occur when using amorrow28's g1m exporter. 2
namespace Posted July 11, 2023 Posted July 11, 2023 (edited) 4 hours ago, fiore99 said: The method is just for resolve a problem of mismatch of names of vertex groups among submeshes by transferring vertex weight from a certain vertex group to another vertex group. You can do this without using Data Transfer Modifier by simply renaming vertex groups. For example, when you want to exchange vertex weight between vertex groups named group A and group B, it is sufficient to rename group A and group B to group B and group A, respectively. However, incidentally, the problem is past one, and it does not occur when using amorrow28's g1m exporter. Well I was told that it was the weight of vertex group that caused trouble. And some say a simple method is to merge the different meshes so that the weights become the same and after that to split them up. Edited July 11, 2023 by namespace
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now