Fox696 Posted March 18, 2022 Posted March 18, 2022 Thx for the mods parapara!:) Anyone know if the Firis costume can have panties instead of grandma panties? 1
Guest Posted March 18, 2022 Posted March 18, 2022 (edited) 3DMigoto用 アレットのデフォルト衣装 ・腰布の排除 ・レースの排除 ・パンツ化 (パンツと腰に若干ズレが出ます) For 3DMigoto Alette's default outfit Elimination of loin cloth Elimination of lace Pants (There will be a slight discrepancy between the pants and the waist) 修正版のアップロードにより、こちらの旧バージョンは削除しました。 Due to the upload of the corrected version, the old version here has been removed. Edited March 19, 2022 by parapara
TeioLovers Posted March 18, 2022 Posted March 18, 2022 3 hours ago, parapara said: 3DMigoto用 アレットのデフォルト衣装 ・腰布の排除 ・レースの排除 ・パンツ化 (パンツと腰に若干ズレが出ます) For 3DMigoto Alette's default outfit Elimination of loin cloth Elimination of lace Pants (There will be a slight discrepancy between the pants and the waist) arête_default.rar 2.16 MB · 14 downloads 素晴らしいです!前掲のものと言い私の好みに刺さってます!ありがとうございます。 ちなみにソフィー関連の3dmigoto用の他のMODの場所やDiscordをご存知でしょうか? 1
TeioLovers Posted March 18, 2022 Posted March 18, 2022 ここにあるソフィーのパンツ化MODは、ゲーム本体のUPDATE後、私の環境では反映されません。 同じ現象の方はおられるでしょうか? 1
Guest Posted March 19, 2022 Posted March 19, 2022 6 hours ago, parapara said: 3DMigoto用 アレットのデフォルト衣装 ・腰布の排除 ・レースの排除 ・パンツ化 (パンツと腰に若干ズレが出ます) For 3DMigoto Alette's default outfit Elimination of loin cloth Elimination of lace Pants (There will be a slight discrepancy between the pants and the waist) arête_default.rar 2.16 MB · 27 downloads ブレンダーに詳しい方へ質問があります・・・ このMODはボディに追加したウェストが、元々のお尻に追従して動かないのが原因なのですが、これを修正する知識のある方はいないでしょうか? I have a question for those familiar with blenders ... This mod is causing the waist added to the body to not move to follow the original butt, does anyone have the knowledge to fix this?
TeioLovers Posted March 19, 2022 Posted March 19, 2022 I think many of you are already aware of this..... ttps://www.patreon.com/posts/nsfw-atelier-2-63356382
fiore99 Posted March 19, 2022 Posted March 19, 2022 (edited) 4 hours ago, parapara said: ブレンダーに詳しい方へ質問があります・・・ このMODはボディに追加したウェストが、元々のお尻に追従して動かないのが原因なのですが、これを修正する知識のある方はいないでしょうか? I have a question for those familiar with blenders ... This mod is causing the waist added to the body to not move to follow the original butt, does anyone have the knowledge to fix this? どうやってウエストを追加したか分からないから的外れだったら申し訳ないんだけど arete2.vbとbody.vbをblenderで開いて頂点グループを見ると arete2.vbのパンツ上端の頂点と、body.vbの腰の下端の頂点には、共通して頂点グループ45か48が割り当てられてる。 arete2.vbのパンツにもともと頂点グループ45と48が割り当てられてて body.vbに移植したウエストにも頂点グループ45と48を割り当てたんだと思うけど body.vbの頂点グループ45と48は胸のボーンなので ウエスト部分の頂点グループ45と48を頂点グループ60と63(これはarete2.vbの頂点グループ45と48に相当すると思われるグループ)に変更すればいんじゃない? Edited March 19, 2022 by fiore99
fiore99 Posted March 19, 2022 Posted March 19, 2022 Thank you for complementing my explanation, Switch608. I overlooked vertex groups 57 and 60, and these groups also should be replaced as you indicated.
Guest Posted March 19, 2022 Posted March 19, 2022 3 hours ago, fiore99 said: どうやってウエストを追加したか分からないから的外れだったら申し訳ないんだけど arete2.vbとbody.vbをblenderで開いて頂点グループを見ると arete2.vbのパンツ上端の頂点と、body.vbの腰の下端の頂点には、共通して頂点グループ45か48が割り当てられてる。 arete2.vbのパンツにもともと頂点グループ45と48が割り当てられてて body.vbに移植したウエストにも頂点グループ45と48を割り当てたんだと思うけど body.vbの頂点グループ45と48は胸のボーンなので ウエスト部分の頂点グループ45と48を頂点グループ60と63(これはarete2.vbの頂点グループ45と48に相当すると思われるグループ)に変更すればいんじゃない? 御教授有難うございます。 ウェストは元々の服の部分を切り取りボディ側に移植しました。 服側のメッシュのままだとテクスチャーやノーマルマップを書き換えても色合いや光沢が上手くいかなかったので肌にしたい部分だけボディ側に移動させて対応しようと思ったので; ブルーリフレクション帝でもココで躓きボディの穴埋めを断念していました; 説明の意味は理解できましたが、肝心のウェイト(頂点グループ?)の変更手順がよくわからないです; オブジェクトを選択し、ウェイトモードで該当の頂点の番号を直接入力する・・・で良いのでしょうか? 牛歩並みの速度でブレンダーの使い方を独自に勉強はしているものの、ウェイト関係は未だにサッパリなもので;
Guest Posted March 19, 2022 Posted March 19, 2022 2 hours ago, Switch608 said: Vertex groups are different for different parts, and you can't merge part A directly into part B. You must first observe the vertex weights of part A and B,to determine the vertex groups correspondence between them; Then modify the vertex group of part A to fit part B; Finally, merge part A into part B. For this mod: modify part A: 0, 3, 6 unchanged 45 -> 60 48 -> 63 57 -> 81 60 -> 84 Thank you for your instruction. I cut out the waist from the original clothing and transplanted it to the body side. I wanted to move only the parts I wanted to be skin to the body side because the texture and normal map did not work well with the mesh on the clothing side. Even the Blue Reflection Emperor stumbled here and gave up on filling in the holes in the body; I'm not sure what to do. I understood the meaning of the explanation, but the key is the weight (vertex group?). I'm not sure how to change the Do I select the object and enter the corresponding vertex number directly in the weight mode...? I'm learning how to use blender on my own at the rate of a cowpoke, but I still don't have a clue about weights. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
fiore99 Posted March 19, 2022 Posted March 19, 2022 43 minutes ago, parapara said: 御教授有難うございます。 ウェストは元々の服の部分を切り取りボディ側に移植しました。 服側のメッシュのままだとテクスチャーやノーマルマップを書き換えても色合いや光沢が上手くいかなかったので肌にしたい部分だけボディ側に移動させて対応しようと思ったので; ブルーリフレクション帝でもココで躓きボディの穴埋めを断念していました; 説明の意味は理解できましたが、肝心のウェイト(頂点グループ?)の変更手順がよくわからないです; オブジェクトを選択し、ウェイトモードで該当の頂点の番号を直接入力する・・・で良いのでしょうか? 牛歩並みの速度でブレンダーの使い方を独自に勉強はしているものの、ウェイト関係は未だにサッパリなもので; 1つずつポチポチしてもいいですが、「データ転送(DataTransfer)」モディファイヤを使うのが簡単です。 まず、body.vbからウエスト部分を別オブジェクト(body.vb.001)に分離する。 次に、body.vb.001を複製する(body.vb.002ができる)。 body.vb.001の編集モード(もしくはウェイトペイント)で全頂点を選択した状態で、頂点グループタブで45を選択し、タブの下のほうにある「削除」をクリック(これで45番ウェイトが消える)。 同様の手順でbody.vb.001の48、57、60番ウェイトを消す。 body.vb.001に「データ転送」モディファイヤを追加する。 同モディファイヤの元オブジェクトでbody.vb.002を指定する。 同モディファイヤの「頂点データ」のチェックボックスをチェック→その下の「頂点データ」をクリック→その右の「全レイヤー」をクリックして45を選択し、その右の「名前」をクリックして60を選択する(これでbody.vb.002の45番ウェイトをbody.vb.001の空の60番ウェイトに移せる)。 「データ転送(DataTransfer)」モディファイヤを3つ追加して、同様の手順で48→63、57→81、60→84にbody.vb.002からウェイトを移す。 body.vb.001のモディファイヤ4つをApplyし、body.vb.001を元のbody.vbに統合する(完)。
Guest Posted March 19, 2022 Posted March 19, 2022 48 minutes ago, fiore99 said: 1つずつポチポチしてもいいですが、「データ転送(DataTransfer)」モディファイヤを使うのが簡単です。 まず、body.vbからウエスト部分を別オブジェクト(body.vb.001)に分離する。 次に、body.vb.001を複製する(body.vb.002ができる)。 body.vb.001の編集モード(もしくはウェイトペイント)で全頂点を選択した状態で、頂点グループタブで45を選択し、タブの下のほうにある「削除」をクリック(これで45番ウェイトが消える)。 同様の手順でbody.vb.001の48、57、60番ウェイトを消す。 body.vb.001に「データ転送」モディファイヤを追加する。 同モディファイヤの元オブジェクトでbody.vb.002を指定する。 同モディファイヤの「頂点データ」のチェックボックスをチェック→その下の「頂点データ」をクリック→その右の「全レイヤー」をクリックして45を選択し、その右の「名前」をクリックして60を選択する(これでbody.vb.002の45番ウェイトをbody.vb.001の空の60番ウェイトに移せる)。 「データ転送(DataTransfer)」モディファイヤを3つ追加して、同様の手順で48→63、57→81、60→84にbody.vb.002からウェイトを移す。 body.vb.001のモディファイヤ4つをApplyし、body.vb.001を元のbody.vbに統合する(完)。 御教授の通り(たぶん)操作してみましたが、エクスポートでエラーが出て保存できないです・・・ そのため、上手く出来ているのかゲーム上での確認もできていない状態です; もう少し頑張ってみます;
fiore99 Posted March 19, 2022 Posted March 19, 2022 It's amazing!!! I always used DataTransfer modifier, but your method is quite simple and time saving.
fiore99 Posted March 19, 2022 Posted March 19, 2022 5 hours ago, parapara said: 御教授の通り(たぶん)操作してみましたが、エクスポートでエラーが出て保存できないです・・・ そのため、上手く出来ているのかゲーム上での確認もできていない状態です; もう少し頑張ってみます; Although you no longer need to use DataTransfer modifier since Switch608's method is excellent, failure of exporting after using DataTransfer modifier is due to excess number of vertex groups assigned to each vertex. After applying DataTransfer modifier, you can reduce the number of vertex groups assigned to each vertex to 3 or 4 (depending on exporting script) by selecting all vertex in Edit Mode (編集モード) and using "Limit total (合計を制限)" in weight tab in mesh tab.
bear26ers Posted March 19, 2022 Posted March 19, 2022 On 3/9/2022 at 8:03 PM, Switch608 said: pc01a_model.elixir.gz 811.7 kB · 708 downloads pc01a_model.g1t 16.37 MB · 783 downloads The platcha file not working for me... seems like its just the base skin. maybe you uploaded the backup files? this is the only one that wasnt working
Guest Posted March 19, 2022 Posted March 19, 2022 6 hours ago, fiore99 said: Although you no longer need to use DataTransfer modifier since Switch608's method is excellent, failure of exporting after using DataTransfer modifier is due to excess number of vertex groups assigned to each vertex. After applying DataTransfer modifier, you can reduce the number of vertex groups assigned to each vertex to 3 or 4 (depending on exporting script) by selecting all vertex in Edit Mode (編集モード) and using "Limit total (合計を制限)" in weight tab in mesh tab. メッシュを分離して別のメッシュに結合しているからか、ポーズによっては分離した部分の隙間は残りますが、移植したウェストとお尻は上手く追従するようになりました。 もう少し理解できれば応用でお尻も移植できそうなので今後はパンツの形状も色々変えられそうです; 御教授有難う御座います!
Guest Posted March 19, 2022 Posted March 19, 2022 8 hours ago, Switch608 said: I'm learning blender on my own too. I probably understood fiore99's method(The translation software translates badly). ‘Data Transfer’ is good, but it is not necessary here.We only need to change the vertex group's name. My method is: 1. Select the model you want to modify In object mode,then Select the vertex group's name you want to modify,such as 45 2. Double-click the left mouse, and enter 60. because there was already exist 60, so it will automatically become 60.001, it doesn't matter 3. Change 48 to 63, 57 to 81, 60 to 84, respectively 4. Click the down arrow and select 'Sort by name' 5. Recheck all vertex group names, If the name is *.001,rename it. For example, rename 60.001 to 60 6. The original 63 is still there, press the right '-' key to remove 63, then rename 63.001 to 63 7. The others are the same 8. Once done, you can merge the models Perhaps because the mesh is separated and joined to another mesh, gaps remain in the separated areas in some poses, but the transplanted waist and buttocks track well. If I can understand more about this, I think I will be able to apply it to the buttocks as well, so I will be able to change the shape of the pants in the future; I'm sure I will be able to do so. Thank you very much for your instruction! Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Guest Posted March 19, 2022 Posted March 19, 2022 (edited) fiore99様とSwitch608様のおかげでウェスト部分の修正が出来ました; まだ少し改善の余地はありますがVer.2としてアップします。 以前のMODに上書きでも使用できます。 Thanks to fiore99 and Switch608 for correcting the waist section;. There is still a little room for improvement, but it will be uploaded as Ver.2. It can be used by overwriting the previous mod. 通常 usual 濡れ状態 wet (moist) state ウェイトの設定をミスしていました・・・ 色々不具合でてました; 修正したバージョンがあります; I made a mistake setting the weights ... There were a lot of glitches. A corrected version is available; see Edited March 20, 2022 by parapara
yz_ringo Posted March 19, 2022 Posted March 19, 2022 On 3/19/2022 at 6:31 AM, MrAndMissWho said: ここにあるソフィーのパンツ化MODは、ゲーム本体のUPDATE後、私の環境では反映されません。 同じ現象の方はおられるでしょうか? 私の場合真央の制服のみ反映されていました。 MODS > alette-default いつものあたし・改 -> eea.ini の hash を 8aea3113 身軽なあたし -> sdas.ini の hash を 22b2d2c6 へ変更してみてください。 2箇所ずつです。 2
Guest Posted March 20, 2022 Posted March 20, 2022 (edited) ウェイトの設定をミスしていました・・・ 再編集等の修正をしました; I made a mistake setting the weights ... I've re-edited, etc.; I've corrected it. Edited March 18, 2023 by parapara
TeioLovers Posted March 20, 2022 Posted March 20, 2022 2 hours ago, yz_ringo said: 私の場合真央の制服のみ反映されていました。 MODS > alette-default いつものあたし・改 -> eea.ini の hash を 8aea3113 身軽なあたし -> sdas.ini の hash を 22b2d2c6 へ変更してみてください。 2箇所ずつです。 ありがとうございます! 反映されるようになりました!(もっと勉強したいと思います) 裸Mod より美エロのparaparaさんのMODは私は好きです。 凄く感謝しております。
TeioLovers Posted March 20, 2022 Posted March 20, 2022 2 hours ago, yz_ringo said: 私の場合真央の制服のみ反映されていました。 MODS > alette-default いつものあたし・改 -> eea.ini の hash を 8aea3113 身軽なあたし -> sdas.ini の hash を 22b2d2c6 へ変更してみてください。 2箇所ずつです。 Thank you for telling me! It is now reflected! I like parapara's mod, which is slightly erotic than the naked mod. I am very grateful.
Guest Posted March 20, 2022 Posted March 20, 2022 (edited) アレットのバージョンBです。 前のMODとの共有は出来ません。 好みで使用して下さい。 これはAletのバージョンBです。 以前のMODと共有することはできません。 お好きなようにお使いください。 Edited March 20, 2022 by parapara
Guest Posted March 20, 2022 Posted March 20, 2022 (edited) いきなり不具合見つかったのでバージョンBの修正版です: Edited March 18, 2023 by parapara
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now