Blade000 Posted August 18, 2023 Posted August 18, 2023 On 8/16/2023 at 8:16 PM, _QED said: Lira Traditional War Costume Custom Modified [overview] This is a port of Ryza 2's "traditional battle costume custom MOD" created by moderchan to Ryza 3. The distribution requirements say, "If you modify and redistribute this MOD, please be sure to include this Readme." Please check the included Readme. ✨ This MOD is diverted from moderchan's MOD. ?Regarding remodeling, diversion, and distribution of this mod, please check the included Readme created by moderchan. ?Special thanks moderchan,Esq. fiore99,Esq. (I am grateful for your invaluable advice.) amorrow28,Esq. (I appreciate you providing tools and tutorials.) ?Fixed the problem that the color tone of the abdomen was unnatural in the room. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to those who downloaded it. pc46c_r2.7z 4.03 MB · 79 downloads How to install MOD from this post by tekateka3 Here is the March 29 post by amorrow28, which I used as a starting point when creating the MOD. Edited Monday at 04:55 AM by _QED can there be an image please
Blade000 Posted August 20, 2023 Posted August 20, 2023 On 8/18/2023 at 9:54 PM, _QED said: What kind of image would you like? the one for that mod I don't know what it looks like so I don't know if I want to install it
switch0000 Posted August 22, 2023 Posted August 22, 2023 (edited) I just wanna say thanks to _QED-san. I love how your mod is very sexy but not showing too much. Really appreciate the work you put into making these mods. Also I'm speaking this in general but please don't care much about complaints since it's not your duty to please everyone. There're a lot of us who enjoy your fantastic mod out here but just didn't say anything. Edited August 22, 2023 by switch0000 6
_QED Posted August 24, 2023 Posted August 24, 2023 (edited) I appreciate your kind words. It motivates me a lot. (I am very glad you said that because I thought my sense of style was in the minority.?) Edited October 5, 2023 by _QED 2
sapiradio Posted August 24, 2023 Posted August 24, 2023 On 8/22/2023 at 11:56 AM, switch0000 said: I just wanna say thanks to _QED-san. I love how your mod is very sexy but not showing too much. Really appreciate the work you put into making these mods. Also I'm speaking this in general but please don't care much about complaints since it's not your duty to please everyone. There're a lot of us who enjoy your fantastic mod out here but just didn't say anything. Absolutely agree! _QED mods are the best! 1
_QED Posted August 26, 2023 Posted August 26, 2023 On 8/24/2023 at 1:05 PM, sapiradio said: Absolutely agree! _QED mods are the best! I have received undeserved words, I am extremely grateful.? 2
Bernito Posted September 2, 2023 Posted September 2, 2023 Can someone send me this semi-nude version of this pic to Ryza 3 on this e-mail please? Email: bkamelasbkamelas@gmail.com
rukao331 Posted September 2, 2023 Posted September 2, 2023 7 hours ago, _QED said: クラウディア 最後の夏の思い出 [概要] ライザ1の「ひと夏の思い出」をライザ3に移植したものです。 旧版のファイルを紛失してしまったので一から作り直しました?。 -旧版からの変更点 --フォトモードでモデルポーズの際に背中が服を貫通する不具合を修正しました。 --バストのフリルを再現しました。 --ブーツからヒールに変更しました。 --脚のラインを調整しました。 ✨このMODは他の方のMODを流用、使用しておりません。 ?♂️このMODについて改造・流用に関しては御自由に行ってください。 ? ただし配布に関しては、このサイト(LoversLab)内に限定させてください。ご理解頂きますようお願い申し上げます。 ?特別な感謝 fiore99,Esq. (貴重なアドバイスに感謝しています。 amorrow28,Esq. (ツールとチュートリアルを提供していただきありがとうございます。 PC41Q.7z 4.14メガバイト · 38 ダウンロード MODの導入方法はこちらの tekateka3様 の投稿から 私がMOD作成の際に参照する起点としたamorrow28様のMarch 29の投稿はこちら やったー!ずっと欲しかったやつだ。。。 いつも多くのMODを提供してくださり、感謝しかないです。? 2
Glasses Waifu Posted September 7, 2023 Posted September 7, 2023 Is there a way to get custom animations and poses modded into the game?
ryzatotero12345 Posted September 9, 2023 Posted September 9, 2023 What would happen if I renamed mods made for a type of suit that I don't have, would the DLCs work from the ones that are in the base game? For example, those of Klaudia's Ryza 1 to her normal suit?
LightingB0ltz Posted September 11, 2023 Posted September 11, 2023 On 3/27/2023 at 6:06 AM, ojisan184 said: OK, it's Ryza 3. Thanks a lot to moderchan, Soelily, VitaSmith, and amorrow28 for mods and tools. pc40a.zip 11.76 MB · 5,509 downloads How do you install these mods? i'm kinda new to installing mods to this game series so i have no idea how to install them can someone help?
Blade000 Posted September 11, 2023 Posted September 11, 2023 13 hours ago, LightingB0ltz said: How do you install these mods? i'm kinda new to installing mods to this game series so i have no idea how to install them can someone help? https://www.patreon.com/posts/how-to-use-ryza-34075259
rafracent Posted September 16, 2023 Posted September 16, 2023 On 9/11/2023 at 7:25 PM, _QED said: Lila Cool Selenite Combat Type This is the final installment of the Botsu series. [overview] Applying the texture of Lila's swimsuit costume in Ryza 1 to the PC46x model, It is equipped with armor on the upper arms and legs, making it look like a "bikini armor" in fantasy. ✨This MOD does not divert or use other people's MODs. ?♂️Please feel free to modify or divert this MOD. ?However , please limitdistributionThank you for your understanding. ?Special thanks fiore99,Esq. (I am grateful for your invaluable advice.) amorrow28,Esq. (I appreciate you providing tools and tutorials.) pc46k.7z 4.86 MB · 152 downloads Learn how to install the MOD from this post by tekateka3. Click here I use as a reference when creating MODs. I love all of your mod really cute&sexy. Keep up the good work, I'm really glad I found your mod. 1
_QED Posted September 17, 2023 Posted September 17, 2023 20 hours ago, rafracent said: I love all of your mod really cute&sexy. Keep up the good work, I'm really glad I found your mod. I appreciate your kind note. You give me a lot of encouragement. ?
qp3173 Posted September 20, 2023 Posted September 20, 2023 今G1tRePackが公開されていないようでしてどなたかいただけないでしょうか。。。?
amorrow28 Posted September 21, 2023 Posted September 21, 2023 To my fellow modders, I have been busy trying to improve my tutorials, and I am trying to make them more accessible so I have decided to put newer tutorials on GitHub. (I love LoversLab but finding old posts here is difficult!) I hope you find them useful. Tutorials Wiki Here: https://github.com/eArmada8/gust_stuff/wiki Latest Version Here: https://github.com/eArmada8/gust_stuff/releases 11
_QED Posted September 21, 2023 Posted September 21, 2023 4 hours ago, amorrow28 said: To my fellow modders, I have been busy trying to improve my tutorials, and I am trying to make them more accessible so I have decided to put newer tutorials on GitHub. (I love LoversLab but finding old posts here is difficult!) I hope you find them useful. Tutorials Wiki Here: https://github.com/eArmada8/gust_stuff/wiki Latest Version Here: https://github.com/eArmada8/gust_stuff/releases Brilliant work! Thank you for your effort. 1
falleneaglez Posted September 23, 2023 Posted September 23, 2023 (edited) On 9/9/2023 at 11:29 AM, _QED said: ライザ いつも通りのわたし 改 [概要] 色々理由があってボツにしていたのですが、ラミゼルさんのフィギュア発売記念をきっかけにリファインしてみました。 ベースはシーズンパス特典の「いつも通りのわたし」です。 - バニラからの変更点 -- 生足、生腕にしました。 -- ケープをカットしてショートケープ風にしました。 -- 腹のテクスチャを肌に変更しました。 -- 腰からヒップのヴォリュームを大幅にナーフしました。 -- パンツレオタードの形を変更しました。 ✨このMODは他の方のMODを流用、使用しておりません。 ?♂️このMODについて改造・流用に関しては御自由に行ってください。 ?ただし配布に関しては、このサイト(LoversLab)内に限定させてください。ご理解頂きますようお願い申し上げます。 ?Special thanks fiore99,Esq. (I am grateful for your invaluable advice.) amorrow28,Esq. (I appreciate you providing tools and tutorials.) pc40u.7z 4.4 MB · 232 downloads MODの導入方法はこちらの tekateka3様 の投稿から 私がMOD作成の際に参照する起点としたamorrow28様のMarch 29の投稿はこちら Heya, thank you for sharing your works as always! Just gonna ask, is the Vanilla version in the picture are the same one from previous pages ago that you did for another user or is it a more refined one that you haven't released yet? Edited September 23, 2023 by falleneaglez
_QED Posted September 23, 2023 Posted September 23, 2023 (edited) "the Vanilla version" is the same one from previous pages ago that you did for another user. Edited October 7, 2023 by _QED
Zenta521 Posted September 29, 2023 Posted September 29, 2023 On 2023/3/25 at 午前6時11分, jmedia7 said: ライザ用の下着MOD。水着衣装を差し替えます。ファイルをゲームのルート フォルダーに置きます。オリジナルの MOD については moderchan のクレジットです。 下着Mod.7z 13.77MB · 5,499 ダウンロード 何らかの理由で、胸部を手動でウェイト ペイントすると、エクスポート エラーが発生します。モデルの残りの部分は問題なくウェイト ペイントできますが、ヌード モデルのおっぱいを修正することはできません。 I would like to know more about how to apply this MOD.
mercury_D Posted October 2, 2023 Posted October 2, 2023 2 hours ago, _horse_girl said: 「他に行け」と注意されたら他に行けよ。なんで「露出を増やしました」になるんだ? いい加減自分に都合よく解釈するのを止めろっての。このスレッドのタイトルに[nude mod]といタグが付いているのに読めないのか? 最初の頃にヌードMODが多数投稿されていたのに、最近お前しか投稿していない状態が自身の行いによるものとは思わないのか? Edited 3 minutes ago by _horse_girl It seems like you're not satisfied with the level of exposure in the clothing? This is something easily resolved; you can negotiate a price with modders, pay them, and they will likely help you out. Modders only want to do what they're willing to do. Getting angry and arguing here is pointless. 3
Popular Post Matatabi_46 Posted October 2, 2023 Popular Post Posted October 2, 2023 (edited) Hello, I have started playing Ryza 3. I made a still of the status and formation. If you like butts, please use it! *This MOD supports resolutions up to 2560x1440. (I can't make a 4K compatible one because I can't confirm its operation...sorry.) *The original data for this MOD is included in "PACK00_01.PAK". *All of this MOD should be placed in the "Res_CMN/ui" folder. *Please see page 32 of this topic for instructions on how to install mods. Ryza3_Women's_stdstl(back shot).zip Edited March 30, 2024 by Matatabi_46 25
Rsf996 Posted October 2, 2023 Posted October 2, 2023 6 hours ago, Matatabi_P said: Hello, I have started playing Ryza 3. I made a still of the status and formation. If you like butts, please use it! Ryza3_Women's_stdstl(back shot).zip 1.77 MB · 33 downloads Your mod is very natural, thank you. Are you considering making a similar mod for the alchemy UI in the future? The game spends a lot of time on the alchemy UI, and such a background can make the game more interesting..The image is a mod for ryza2,ryza3 doesn't have a similar mod yet 2
ryzatotero12345 Posted October 3, 2023 Posted October 3, 2023 12 hours ago, Matatabi_P said: Hello, I have started playing Ryza 3. I made a still of the status and formation. If you like butts, please use it! Ryza3_Women's_stdstl(back shot).zipFetching info... how do you install this?????
Matatabi_46 Posted October 3, 2023 Posted October 3, 2023 12 hours ago, reshangfeng996 said: Your mod is very natural, thank you. Are you considering making a similar mod for the alchemy UI in the future? The game spends a lot of time on the alchemy UI, and such a background can make the game more interesting..The image is a mod for ryza2,ryza3 doesn't have a similar mod yet Thank you for your compliment! I see, there are some people who think of interesting things. I'm also interested, so I'll start making it! I will upload it when I have something good, so please wait patiently.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now