77zz Posted June 5, 2023 Posted June 5, 2023 Could somebody tell me what happen when i want to export the model in ib/vb form? It shows like:(When i use 3dmigoto) Traceback (most recent call last): File "C:\Users\86150\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.83\scripts\addons\blender_3dmigoto.py", line 1456, in execute export_3dmigoto(self, context, vb_path, ib_path, fmt_path) File "C:\Users\86150\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.83\scripts\addons\blender_3dmigoto.py", line 1152, in export_3dmigoto vertex = blender_vertex_to_3dmigoto_vertex(mesh, obj, blender_lvertex, layout, texcoord_layers) File "C:\Users\86150\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.83\scripts\addons\blender_3dmigoto.py", line 1060, in blender_vertex_to_3dmigoto_vertex vertex[elem.name] = elem.pad([ x.weight for x in vertex_groups[i:i+4] ], 0.0) File "C:\Users\86150\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.83\scripts\addons\blender_3dmigoto.py", line 304, in pad assert(padding >= 0) AssertionError location: <unknown location>:-1 untitled.blend
kato7776 Posted June 5, 2023 Posted June 5, 2023 1 hour ago, 77zz said: Could somebody tell me what happen when i want to export the model in ib/vb form? It shows like:(When i use 3dmigoto) Traceback (most recent call last): File "C:\Users\86150\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.83\scripts\addons\blender_3dmigoto.py", line 1456, in execute export_3dmigoto(self, context, vb_path, ib_path, fmt_path) File "C:\Users\86150\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.83\scripts\addons\blender_3dmigoto.py", line 1152, in export_3dmigoto vertex = blender_vertex_to_3dmigoto_vertex(mesh, obj, blender_lvertex, layout, texcoord_layers) File "C:\Users\86150\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.83\scripts\addons\blender_3dmigoto.py", line 1060, in blender_vertex_to_3dmigoto_vertex vertex[elem.name] = elem.pad([ x.weight for x in vertex_groups[i:i+4] ], 0.0) File "C:\Users\86150\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.83\scripts\addons\blender_3dmigoto.py", line 304, in pad assert(padding >= 0) AssertionError location: <unknown location>:-1 untitled.blend 2.39 MB · 4 downloads Failure of exporting is due to excess number of vertex groups assigned to each vertex. In this game vertex seemed to be able to have up to 3 weight. You can reduce the number of vertex groups assigned to each vertex to 3 by selecting all vertex in Edit Mode and using "Limit total" in weight tab in mesh tab. If vertex have 3 over weight can't export.
77zz Posted June 5, 2023 Posted June 5, 2023 1 hour ago, kato7776 said: Failure of exporting is due to excess number of vertex groups assigned to each vertex. In this game vertex seemed to be able to have up to 3 weight. You can reduce the number of vertex groups assigned to each vertex to 3 by selecting all vertex in Edit Mode and using "Limit total" in weight tab in mesh tab. If vertex have 3 over weight can't export. Oh,I know it.Thanks a lot!!!
desgrasa Posted June 5, 2023 Posted June 5, 2023 does anyone have the vanilla pc40a folder?, i kinda screwed mine up(and deleted the pack file)
kinkanon Posted June 5, 2023 Posted June 5, 2023 @desgrasa Here. Also for anyone else wondering here are the pc numbers for Sardonia Guild leaders and Frederica Assistant. Alberta(pc51a) and Saverio (pc52a) and Anna7(pc53a) Three other major npcs are in the last 3 pc folders. One thing i was wondering is what pak file and folder is the poses/facial expression for photomode in? i want to add the one in the pc folders to it for more variety. We did it in one of the previous games. pc40a.zip
77zz Posted June 6, 2023 Posted June 6, 2023 5 hours ago, desgrasa said: does anyone have the vanilla pc40a folder?, i kinda screwed mine up(and deleted the pack file) This pc40a.zip 1
desgrasa Posted June 6, 2023 Posted June 6, 2023 3 hours ago, 77zz said: This pc40a.zip 28.59 MB · 4 downloads thanks
77zz Posted June 6, 2023 Posted June 6, 2023 (edited) Hello everyone.Recently I made a pregnant Ryza mod.However,When I use this module,it had a problem with a stickerc.Can someone solve it? preview.zip ryza.zip Edited:I made changes based on modules by @kato7776 and ojisan's model.If someone think it inappropriate, I will delete the module immediately. Edited June 7, 2023 by 77zz 2
77zz Posted June 6, 2023 Posted June 6, 2023 1 minute ago, 77zz said: Hello everyone.Recently I made a pregnant Ryza mod.However,When I use this module,it had a problem with a stickerc.Can someone solve it? preview.zip 831.85 kB · 0 downloads ryza.zip 875.47 kB · 0 downloads Sorry, I forgot to mention that I made changes based on modules by @kato7776.If someone think it inappropriate, I will delete the module immediately.
fiore99 Posted June 6, 2023 Posted June 6, 2023 11 hours ago, kinkanon said: @desgrasa Here. Also for anyone else wondering here are the pc numbers for Sardonia Guild leaders and Frederica Assistant. Alberta(pc51a) and Saverio (pc52a) and Anna7(pc53a) Three other major npcs are in the last 3 pc folders. One thing i was wondering is what pak file and folder is the poses/facial expression for photomode in? i want to add the one in the pc folders to it for more variety. We did it in one of the previous games. pc40a.zip 28.59 MB · 34 downloads The poses/facial expression for photomode seems to be regulated by files present in saves\fieldmap\photomode folder packed in PACK02. 1
kato7776 Posted June 6, 2023 Posted June 6, 2023 (edited) 2 hours ago, 77zz said: Sorry, I forgot to mention that I made changes based on modules by @kato7776.If someone think it inappropriate, I will delete the module immediately. I don't care, but should not also forget ojisan when write credits. ojisan's custom normals is so smooth. PS. And stop making consecutive posts and learn to edit your existing post to reduce the unneeded bloat. Edited June 6, 2023 by kato7776
77zz Posted June 6, 2023 Posted June 6, 2023 2 hours ago, kato7776 said: I don't care, but should not also forget ojisan when write credits. ojisan's custom normals is so smooth. PS. And stop making consecutive posts and learn to edit your existing post to reduce the unneeded bloat. Ok,Thank you for your advice.
ShadowOfSilver9 Posted June 7, 2023 Posted June 7, 2023 Just a friendly shoutout to the person who made the chrome swimsuit mods for all the girls. Got the mod working and it's beautiful. 2
14kw23 Posted June 7, 2023 Posted June 7, 2023 On 5/17/2023 at 12:48 AM, 14kw23 said: Dedicated to those who like big. Distribute a set of Ryza's breasts. The size was changed to 6 levels, but I thought that 6L was probably the limit of the "uncanny valley", so I stopped increasing the breast weight at this stage, so I decided to release it this time. I think that the size of your favorite breast varies widely, so please introduce it according to your preference. mod is here. https://ux.getuploader.com/Ryza/download/73 I created a mod that makes the breast size = 3L upper body completely nude except for accessories released in the past. I would have liked to try making it with my personal favorite size 3L, so I will publish it. Mod is here. https://ux.getuploader.com/Ryza/download/76 11
jpackinwood Posted June 7, 2023 Posted June 7, 2023 5 hours ago, 14kw23 said: I created a mod that makes the breast size = 3L upper body completely nude except for accessories released in the past. I would have liked to try making it with my personal favorite size 3L, so I will publish it. Mod is here. https://ux.getuploader.com/Ryza/download/76 Oh nice! Hey, don't want to be a bother, but could you release a thongless version, too? 1
tinskyx Posted June 8, 2023 Posted June 8, 2023 (edited) Forgive me for using translation software. May I ask if anyone knows which clothes corresponds to (PC+(any number)+x)? I tried all mods ending in X, but none of them worked properly. Other mods such as PC+(any number)+a,+c can all work properly. Additionally, PC+(any number)+r) cannot take effect. Edited June 8, 2023 by tinskyx
14kw23 Posted June 8, 2023 Posted June 8, 2023 (edited) 15 hours ago, jpackinwood said: Oh nice! Hey, don't want to be a bother, but could you release a thongless version, too? Here you are. https://ux.getuploader.com/Ryza/download/77 Edited June 8, 2023 by 14kw23 10
fiore99 Posted June 8, 2023 Posted June 8, 2023 13 hours ago, tinskyx said: Forgive me for using translation software. May I ask if anyone knows which clothes corresponds to (PC+(any number)+x)? I tried all mods ending in X, but none of them worked properly. Other mods such as PC+(any number)+a,+c can all work properly. Additionally, PC+(any number)+r) cannot take effect. The "X" outfit is a black swimsuit used in a hot spring event, which will be added to the outfit list after the ending. 1
14kw23 Posted June 9, 2023 Posted June 9, 2023 サモナーズベルで召喚可能な霊獣・水獣・地獣を見えなくするだけのMODを作成しました 私自身は水獣・地獣が未開放であるため、直接動作確認を行えていません 2に引き続き作成した非常にシンプルなMODです Mod is here. https://ux.getuploader.com/Ryza/download/78 11
tinskyx Posted June 10, 2023 Posted June 10, 2023 On 2023/6/9 at AM4点04分, fiore99 said: “X”套装是在一次温泉活动中使用的黑色泳装,将在结局后加入套装列表。 ?thank you!
77zz Posted June 11, 2023 Posted June 11, 2023 (edited) pregnant Ryza with chothes and nude Ryza(Warn:It has texuture problem) PS:Thankes for modules by @kato7776 and ojisan's model.If someone think it inappropriate, I will delete the module immediately. ryza with clothes.zip ryza nude.zip Edited June 11, 2023 by 77zz 14
kinkanon Posted June 12, 2023 Posted June 12, 2023 (edited) On 5/18/2023 at 12:54 AM, kinkanon said: Thanks @fiore99 I was able to do that (though i wasn't able to select the polygons as precisely as you did but it got the job done). Without further ado, here's my more cleavage mod with no stupid V line. You're gonna need both elixir and g1t files You're gonna need both elixir and g1t files pc40c.elixir.gz pc40c.g1t @_QED are you annoyed about the black edit i shared of the dress you made? or did you think i would be annoyed about something? i'm just a lowly editor. anything i make is off the backs of others actual hard work. so do what you want with my edits. I actually have a request. If possible, would you make bare leg, open toe, version of the above edit i made to the thicc ryza mod above. like you did for the ryza 1 costume, in the the below post. oh and maybe move the bottom of the waistcoat higher and the top of the shorts lower so we can see her stomach. a crop top look, like you did with Frederica. I know this is a lot to ask, and honestly i don't expect you to do this, just wanted to get the ide out there at least. Edited June 12, 2023 by kinkanon
kinkanon Posted June 12, 2023 Posted June 12, 2023 @_QED I think i understand what you meant about the dress now. about what i asked. If you don't want modify other peoples mods, even if were done to the original ryza outfit would be great. but again that's up to you. I really appreciate all the mods you have been sharing. Thanks so much. 1
14kw23 Posted June 13, 2023 Posted June 13, 2023 (edited) I modified the texture of Kala's pc50n costume to suit my personal preferences. It has been changed so that the dirt at the time of damage becomes white, but it is basically a non-erotic mod. Mod is here. https://ux.getuploader.com/Ryza/download/79 Edited June 13, 2023 by 14kw23 5
SquallLion1 Posted June 13, 2023 Posted June 13, 2023 On 6/4/2023 at 6:32 AM, kato7776 said: ryza_Mk5_for_3dm.zip 6.44 MB · 296 downloads This mod is edited ojisan. is it possible to get the mod without 3DM?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now