kato7776 Posted May 20, 2023 Posted May 20, 2023 The problem of not being able to use the gust tool was solved after reading page 14, thanks! PACK00_02.PAK and PACK05_01.PAK need to be unpacked. I only unpacked PACK00_02.PAK, that was a mistake. Also, i can't use g1m_exporter, so continue 3dm. 3dm has shaderparamindex problem, and can't see skeleton, but so easy to edit, and without repacking. And, 3dm could be used with gust_tool, even if unpack .PAK, the hash will not change unless use MOD for Gust_tool, so can use 3dm. But, requirements for sharing are bothered. With gust tool, can share just .elixir.gz and g1t, so simple. 3dm is easy. However! sometimes it's hard. I try to add skirt with accessory bones, but I couldn't see the skeleton, will not make any better than this. But i think i convey what i want to do. Spoiler preview.mp4 ryza5_skirt_for_3dm.zip This mod is edited ojisan. Requirements: 3dm mod enabler - AR3 https://www.nexusmods.com/atelierryza3/mods/1 Usage: UNZIP MOD FOLDER (delete or overridde old ryza folder) 2
ACGL Posted May 20, 2023 Posted May 20, 2023 On 5/19/2023 at 6:00 PM, tekateka3 said: I made mods to add luster and color variations to the common swimsuits of Ryza 3 (pc**x.g1t). Here are the mods.(Sorry I couldn't prepare English description) https://ux.getuploader.com/atrier_mod_tekateka_happy/download/53 I've tried this mod but nothing changed 1
kinkanon Posted May 21, 2023 Posted May 21, 2023 On 4/27/2023 at 10:50 PM, justinto5123 said: Play as SerrI i pc40a.zip 22.31 MB · 275 downloads pc40a (2).zippc40a (2).zip 4.79 MB · 264 downloads Trying to make a texture edit of this and while i can export the dds using gust tools 1.47. when i try to repack the edited dds i get errors am i using the wrong version of guststools for this as i know serri is from ryza 2? what format does the dds need to be in BC1 or BC3? When i looked at the .json the type said 0x5f for 000.dds and 000.dds 2
tekateka3 Posted May 21, 2023 Posted May 21, 2023 15 hours ago, ACGL said: I've tried this mod but nothing changed 返信ありがとうございます。 いまゲームを再インストールして試したところ、MODデータ自体に問題はないようです。しかし、同梱したreadmeに記載した導入手順のテキストが好ましくないので、ここにより細密なガイドを掲載します。 MOD適用方法#1:再梱包する場合 1.Atelier Ryza 3ゲームフォルダのDataフォルダを開く パスの例: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Atelier Ryza 3\Data 2.PACK00_02.PAKをgust_toolsのgust_pak.exeへドラッグドロップする。dataフォルダが作成され、中へPAKのデータが展開される。PACK00_02.jsonも作成される。 3.Atelier Ryza 3\Data\data\x64\characterへ当MODを適用する。(適用前に元データのバックアップを!) 4.PACK00_02.jsonをgust_pak.exeへドラッグドロップすると再梱包が行われ、MODが適応された新しいPACK00_02.PAKが作成されます。このときオリジナルのPACK00_02.PAKはPACK00_02.pak.bakにリネームされます。 5.ゲームを起動するとMODが適用された状態で遊べます。 MOD適用方法#2:再梱包しない場合 1.Atelier Ryza 3ゲームフォルダのDataフォルダを開く 2.PACK00_02.PAKおよびPACK05_01.PAKをgust_toolsのgust_pak.exeへドラッグドロップする。 dataフォルダが作成され、中へPAKのデータが展開される。PACK00_02.jsonおよびPACK05_01.jsonも作成される。 3.dataフォルダ内のx64フォルダを、Dataフォルダ直下のx64フォルダへ移動・上書きする。(元データのバックアップを!) 4.PACK00_02.PAKおよびPACK05_01.PAKを任意の名称にリネームし、読み込ませないようにする。 5.Atelier Ryza 3\Data\x64\characterへ当MODを適用する。(適用前に元データのバックアップを!) 6.ゲームを起動するとMODが適用された状態で遊べます。 適用方法#2は再梱包が不要になるメリットがありますが、体感的にゲームの動作が不安定になるような気がしています。またMODデータと関係ないPACK05_01.PAKも退避させないとTポーズが発生します。 後日MOD内のreadme文面の改訂も検討しています。お手数おかけしました。 12
kato7776 Posted May 23, 2023 Posted May 23, 2023 (edited) Hello alchemists! I synthesized MOD, so share! ryza_Mk2_for_3dm.zip This mod is edited ojisan. Requirements 1. Gust_tool 2. 3dm mod enabler - AR3 https://www.nexusmods.com/atelierryza3/mods/1 Usage 1.Unpack with Gust_tool Read this thread how to use it. 2.Replace .g1t Read this thread how to use it. Ryza's g1t is original, not replace. 3.Install 3dm, and UNZIP MOD FOLDER (delete or overridde old folder) mod folder should be like this, only use one mod with the same outfit. BTW 3dm texture mods seemed to have shader problem apart from shaderparamindex. I don't care about clothes, but skin is sure. I was able to improve this using g1t with gust_tool. For example, what is the problem Spoiler only 3dm texture mod g1t+3dm So requirements became bothersome. But i'm beginner to gust_tool and don't want to explain what needs to be unpacked as it changes with game updates. That's reason i omitted usage. Edited May 23, 2023 by kato7776 15
ef24tas Posted May 23, 2023 Posted May 23, 2023 On 5/19/2023 at 10:02 PM, 14kw23 said: Also, her brown skin becomes something cloudy and stained white when hit in battle on campus. In addition, the chest and thighs were increased. Is that possible to disable that dirt effect?
14kw23 Posted May 23, 2023 Posted May 23, 2023 6 hours ago, ef24tas said: Is that possible to disable that dirt effect? I think you can do it by simply eliminating the texture altogether.
14kw23 Posted May 24, 2023 Posted May 24, 2023 (edited) On 3/27/2023 at 2:15 AM, amorrow28 said: To my fellow modders, My g1m exporter 1.3.3 is out, now with 4D support for Ryza 3. EDIT: Upload replaced with 1.3.3a. g1m_exporter_v1.3.3a.zip 44.5 kB · 1,377 downloads As before, 4D meshs cannot be modified. Still, it is very useful to see them when modding in my opinion (and there is the option to convert them to 3D if you want to modify them). Many thanks to Joschuka, since my work is as always based on his Project G1M. Also a huge thank you to @VitaSmith for updating Gust Tools so quickly, my work would be useless otherwise! The latest version of my tool can always be found at my Github. How to use: A more beginner-friendly tutorial on the basics of using modding tools is available here. Enjoy! 現在私は避暑のご令嬢(pc41r)のハイヒールを維持し、他はヌードとするMODの開発を進めています。 そこでojisan186氏のヌードMODをpc41rに移植し、ここまで作り上げる事が出来ました。 しかし、上図の「transformed.vb」関係のメッシュをどうやっても削除する事が出来ず困っています。 amorrow28氏がスレッド2で記載して下さった手引きでは、 "Deleting meshes (equivalent to hiding meshes in 3DMigoto) Just delete the files for a mesh (.fmt/.ib/.vb) in the folder. If the script does not find the file, it will remove it from the G1M. Do not edit the metadata.” とあります。 確かに、この方法により通常のメッシュデータは削除する事が出来ますが、transformed.vbは削除するとゲームがクラッシュしてしまいます。 また、blender上でメッシュデータを削除してエクスポートしたvbファイルをg1m_import_meshes.pyによりインポートしても、ゲーム画面上では何も変更がなかったかのように変化がありません。 自分が唯一考えつく対策は、テクスチャから関連するエリアを削除する事ですが、テクスチャの範囲が広範であるため非常に邪魔となっています。 どのようにすれば上図の赤文字のメッシュファイルを削除する事が出来るでしょうか? Edited May 24, 2023 by 14kw23
fiore99 Posted May 24, 2023 Posted May 24, 2023 7 hours ago, 14kw23 said: 現在私は避暑のご令嬢(pc41r)のハイヒールを維持し、他はヌードとするMODの開発を進めています。 そこでojisan186氏のヌードMODをpc41rに移植し、ここまで作り上げる事が出来ました。 しかし、上図の「transformed.vb」関係のメッシュをどうやっても削除する事が出来ず困っています。 amorrow28氏がスレッド2で記載して下さった手引きでは、 "Deleting meshes (equivalent to hiding meshes in 3DMigoto) Just delete the files for a mesh (.fmt/.ib/.vb) in the folder. If the script does not find the file, it will remove it from the G1M. Do not edit the metadata.” とあります。 確かに、この方法により通常のメッシュデータは削除する事が出来ますが、transformed.vbは削除するとゲームがクラッシュしてしまいます。 また、blender上でメッシュデータを削除してエクスポートしたvbファイルをg1m_import_meshes.pyによりインポートしても、ゲーム画面上では何も変更がなかったかのように変化がありません。 自分が唯一考えつく対策は、テクスチャから関連するエリアを削除する事ですが、テクスチャの範囲が広範であるため非常に邪魔となっています。 どのようにすれば上図の赤文字のメッシュファイルを削除する事が出来るでしょうか? There is no problem when deleting 8-11.vb submeshes, i.e. all files shown below. If you have updated PC41R_default.g1m by g1m_import_meshes.py twice or more times, please once try using the original PC41R_default.g1m as the base of importing. 1
_QED Posted May 24, 2023 Posted May 24, 2023 (edited) 1 hour ago, fiore99 said: There is no problem when deleting 8-11.vb submeshes, i.e. all files shown below. If you have updated PC41R_default.g1m by g1m_import_meshes.py twice or more times, please once try using the original PC41R_default.g1m as the base of importing. Excuse me for interrupting. If the mesh can be deleted by the above method, is it possible to do the opposite? Specifically, I gave up on porting transformed.vb and the transformed mesh in the Ryza1,2 model. However, can I assume that it can be ported by editing mesh_metadata.json to add the corresponding fmt, ib, and vb files? (I can't understand the contents of mesh_metadata.json at all, so I can't study from now on, but...?) I apologise if I said something irrelevant Honorifics. I would appreciate if you could give me informartion of this matter. Edited May 24, 2023 by _QED
fiore99 Posted May 24, 2023 Posted May 24, 2023 Normal meshes can be added by editing mesh_metadata.json. cyn_mod's twitter will help you. However, I don't know whether cloth meshes can be added. 1
_QED Posted May 24, 2023 Posted May 24, 2023 (edited) 35 minutes ago, fiore99 said: Normal meshes can be added by editing mesh_metadata.json. cyn_mod's twitter will help you. However, I don't know whether cloth meshes can be added. I really appreciate your reply. I have been following Mx. cyn since you told me before. However, the tool (add new mesh) provided by Mx.cyn does not work well in my environment. Even if I follow the instructions for the vmap file D&D the py script, I will not do it at a level where there is no change. (Running it from the console didn't work either. p.s vmap is a normal meshes, not a cloth meshes) I asked Mx. cyn about it, but Mx. cyn didn't reply... Please bear with me for asking so many times but Does it work fine in your environment? Edited May 24, 2023 by _QED
fiore99 Posted May 24, 2023 Posted May 24, 2023 No change? You may simply fail to D&D since py file does not accept D&D directly. Please put the attached bat file in the same folder as the vgmap and vgmap_to_joint_palettes.py and D&D the vgmap to the bat file. vgmap_to_joint_palettes.bat 1
_QED Posted May 25, 2023 Posted May 25, 2023 (edited) It worked! ( json file written in the usage has been generated!) I think this will take one step forward and expand the range of mod creation. I owe you a lot and I am very grateful. Even so, your knowledge is really amazing and I admire you truly. (I wish I could be like you....) Edited May 25, 2023 by _QED
14kw23 Posted May 25, 2023 Posted May 25, 2023 5 hours ago, fiore99 said: There is no problem when deleting 8-11.vb submeshes, i.e. all files shown below. If you have updated PC41R_default.g1m by g1m_import_meshes.py twice or more times, please once try using the original PC41R_default.g1m as the base of importing. Thank you! I will try it out tonight. Also, I feel that Mr. _QED's question and your answer have expanded the range of new mods. I still don't understand mesh_metadata.json enough, but if it goes well, it will be possible to transplant Patrizia's hairstyle in 2 to her in 3. Thank you again.
amorrow28 Posted May 25, 2023 Posted May 25, 2023 Sorry, I am not able to understand the entire conversation, as machine translation makes understanding very difficult. I am not able to understand cyn_mod at all, even with machine translation. To answer your question @_QED, cloth meshes (4D) cannot be transferred from other models because there is no way to transfer the physics information, which are dependent on the specific skeleton and special physics nodes. However, transformed meshes are 3D and therefore can be transferred. Transformed meshes do not have any weight paint though - so you will need to add weight paint. When transferring transformed meshes, I recommend merging them into the meshes that they attach to and using automatic weight transfer. That is easier. It is possible to make new meshes if you want, however. Be sure to only add ordinary 3D meshes, do not try to add 4D meshes. Also, you will need to remove all the 4D information. This is achieved by merging the transformed mesh into an ordinary mesh (and then deleting the data from the ordinary mesh). If you read the .fmt file of the transformed mesh, you will understand. There is a lot of extra data that should be removed, including 4D_POSITION, 4D_NORMAL, 4D_TANGENT, PSIZE, BINORMAL, COLOR (if SemanticIndex > 0), FOG and possibly some others. I also think it may be possible to remove the extra garbage information using the edit3dmigoto program, but I think Blender is safest. Of course, if you add a transformed mesh as a normal mesh, it will not move naturally. 1
_QED Posted May 25, 2023 Posted May 25, 2023 (edited) Dear amorrow28 First of all, I would appreciate it if you could understand that it is a machine translation. Thank you so much. Your explanation really helped. I understand that cloth meshes (4D) cannot be transferred from other models. but I think I still have a lot to learn.... In addition, I always appreciate the tutorials you create. I haven't been able to see all of them yet, but I always refer to them. (Since my mother tongue is not English, I can't write it at all, but I can read and understand the commentary to some extent) I would like to take this opportunity to express my appreciation to you all. I am not used to English expressions, so please forgive me if I am impolite. Edited May 25, 2023 by _QED 1
olyvande Posted May 25, 2023 Posted May 25, 2023 Do anyone know every pcxxx is which outfits in game? I remember there is a list about this but I could not find it
kato7776 Posted May 26, 2023 Posted May 26, 2023 (edited) I noticed that wet outfit is not mod option, but I've never seen one on playing. It will occur bug, so scary. ryza_Mk3_for_3dm.zip This mod is edited ojisan. Requirements 1. Gust_tool 2. 3dm mod enabler - AR3 https://www.nexusmods.com/atelierryza3/mods/1 3. Ojisan's lila mod On 4/15/2023 at 5:45 PM, ojisan184 said: Ugh, give me a skin texture. pc46a.zip 15.39 MB · 1,422 downloads Usage 1.Unpack with Gust_tool 2.Install ojisan's lila mod 3.Replace .g1t 4.Install 3dm, and UNZIP MOD FOLDER (delete or override old folder) mod folder should be like this, only use one mod with the same outfit. Edited May 27, 2023 by kato7776 16
Mistahx2 Posted May 26, 2023 Posted May 26, 2023 Is there a nude version for this on Switch too or PC only? They look great can't find switch models.
14kw23 Posted May 26, 2023 Posted May 26, 2023 Thanks to the advice I received, I was able to delete the VB file safely without crashing, and I have completed it so far. Thank you very much. I will distribute it again when I have adjusted it to the point where I am satisfied. new_claudia_sample(20230527).mp4 6
_QED Posted May 28, 2023 Posted May 28, 2023 Sorry to ask such a stupid question. Should I save the file in the following state in DXT1 format? (0x5f in the g1t.json file.) I'm not sure on...Could I judge that 0x59 can be saved in BC1 and 0x5b in BC3 format just by looking at the g1t json file?
fiore99 Posted May 28, 2023 Posted May 28, 2023 1 hour ago, _QED said: Sorry to ask such a stupid question. Should I save the file in the following state in DXT1 format? (0x5f in the g1t.json file.) I'm not sure on...Could I judge that 0x59 can be saved in BC1 and 0x5b in BC3 format just by looking at the g1t json file? When the type in g1t json is 0x5f, you should save a dds file as BC7 format. 1
_QED Posted May 28, 2023 Posted May 28, 2023 (edited) 1 hour ago, fiore99 said: When the type in g1t json is 0x5f, you should save a dds file as BC7 format. I appreciate your swift reply. I do appreciate your repeated explanations. When I edited 001.dds of the pc48x model to make it all blue (copy and paste) and saved it in BC7 format, the file size doubled and the skin color of the whole body became darker even in the game. (I edited 001.DDS for now because the model I'm currently building has an extra shade of blue (like shadw in 001.DDS ...I don't know if I need to edit the 001.dds file...?)) I did a lot of research yesterday, but I didn't understand anything, and I was worried about understanding the file save format, so I asked. Currently, using an area that seems to be free from interference seems to work. I am very grateful for confirming the correct file save format. I’m really sorry to bother you over and over. Edited May 28, 2023 by _QED
fiore99 Posted May 28, 2023 Posted May 28, 2023 7 minutes ago, _QED said: I appreciate your swift reply. I do appreciate your repeated explanations. When I edited 001.dds of the pc48x model to make it all blue (copy and paste) and saved it in BC7 format, the file size doubled and the skin color of the whole body became darker even in the game. I did a lot of research yesterday, but I didn't understand anything, and I was worried about understanding the file save format, so I asked. Currently, using an area that seems to be free from interference seems to work. I am very grateful for confirming the correct file save format. I’m really sorry to bother you over and over. ??? I think that 001.dds of pc48x is 0x59, not 0x5f, and hence you should save it in BC1 format. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now