yerferg Posted December 10, 2025 Posted December 10, 2025 On 12/8/2025 at 11:21 PM, yerferg said: Sorry for the dumb question, but which file do we need to unpack in DX versions? Nevermind I found it I was able to mod the game
DogmatikaPunish Posted January 3 Posted January 3 On 3/28/2023 at 7:20 PM, Shocky said: I may be in the minority here because everyone wants nudes but I made a simple SFW thicker butt mod for Ryza, I found it weird how flat it was compared to her thighs. I also did a version that removes that butt skirt thing. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bCPL3LI_E8tErBYRYdTlRrGHz6H3Le1C/view?usp=share_link !For this mod, you must also Unpack "PACK20_04.pak" and then follow the same guide if you want the Summer Outfit aswell. EDIT: If you have T-POSE after installing any mods, a fix is here no butt skirt Reveal hidden contents is this available for the DX games?
stargazersdance Posted January 19 Posted January 19 On 6/28/2025 at 10:55 PM, amorrow28 said: I ported over my Atelier Ryza free camera script with teleportation to Atelier Ryza 3 (Steam, North America). (I beat this game a long time ago but didn't have much luck making this script at the time. Now that I'm playing Sophie 2 and made a script for it, it bugged me that I didn't have one for Ryza 3 so I went back and had better luck!) Atelier_Ryza_3_Free_Camera_for_v107.zip 4.85 kB · 100 downloads Thanks as always to Cyber, since I got the original movement algorithm from his Trails of Cold Steel IV script. It works on the field and in cutscenes, but not in battles as the game is not reading from the camera coordinates. It works in photo mode as well, so you can freeze the action, hide the HUD, etc. How to use: Note for keyboard / mouse users: Hide contents Mouse control works perfectly if you use a gamepad to play the game, which I imagine most of us do. If you use keyboard mouse to control, the free camera script will attempt to temporarily disable the mouse in the game so it can be used by the script. In Ryza 1, sometimes the game will refuse to let go of the mouse and you have to turn the camera off, alt-tab out and back in, then turn the camera off. So far I haven't seen the same behavior in Ryza 3, so hopefully that means the bug is fixed in this game, but I'll leave this here just in case the same problem exists in this game. Enjoy! Here are all my other free camera scripts: Atelier Ryza, Atelier Ryza 2, Atelier Sophie 2, Trails of Cold Steel (CS) 1, CS2, CS3, Hajimari no Kiseki, Kuro no Kiseki, Kuro no Kiseki 2, Tokyo Xanadu eX+, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana. Any chance this works on the DX version?
stargazersdance Posted January 19 Posted January 19 On 1/3/2026 at 4:39 PM, DogmatikaPunish said: is this available for the DX games? Checked with quite a few mods. A good chunk of them are compatible with DX. But I was unsuccessful with others. Just try and see which work and which ones don't.
sonicnu Posted April 5 Posted April 5 (edited) Where can I get Kilo and Serri in the Atelier Ryza DX version? Edited April 5 by sonicnu
chlorine03 Posted April 24 Posted April 24 I guess it's like finding a needle in the haystack at this point but does anyone happen to have Kilo and Serri mods that work with Atelier Ryza 3 DX?
Beebo12355 Posted April 25 Posted April 25 7 hours ago, chlorine03 said: I guess it's like finding a needle in the haystack at this point but does anyone happen to have Kilo and Serri mods that work with Atelier Ryza 3 DX? I have not tried them myself yet but user cyn_mod on twitter has created dedicated nude mods for the Ryza DX games. You can find them on their twitter here: https://x.com/cyn_mod
Ngo Van Dang Posted June 28 Posted June 28 On 6/30/2023 at 10:31 AM, 77zz said: pregnant ryza(gz.git) ps: it may has some flaws Thankes for modules by @kato7776 and ojisan's model.If someone think it inappropriate, I will delete the module immediately. Ryza.zip 13.46 MB · 793 downloads 😂we need this for all girls 1
Blade000 Posted August 5 Posted August 5 for 1 2 and 3 mods do they work for DX version? does any one know
Joe Average Posted August 5 Posted August 5 4 hours ago, Blade000 said: for 1 2 and 3 mods do they work for DX version? does any one know Yes, the old character mods work if you have both types of files. for example: pc01a_model.elixir.gz & pc01a_model.g1t The old character mods that only edit one of these file types may not work. The old UI mods do not seem to work. 1
Blade000 Posted August 9 Posted August 9 On 8/5/2026 at 6:10 AM, Joe Average said: Yes, the old character mods work if you have both types of files. for example: pc01a_model.elixir.gz & pc01a_model.g1t The old character mods that only edit one of these file types may not work. The old UI mods do not seem to work. sadly both the original and neo file have to be edited
Blade000 Posted August 13 Posted August 13 Is there a way to gwt big boobs to vestless?remove neckless
Blade000 Posted August 22 Posted August 22 (edited) I did not make model just wanted to share don't know if it fully workes AR3 DX pc58a.zip Edited August 22 by Blade000 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now