_QED Posted May 28, 2023 Posted May 28, 2023 I am terribly sorry. I was confusing 48x and 48l. ((I'm currently working on porting 48l to 48x base, so it's a shameful excuse...) I won’t let this happen again. Never.
yunixa Posted May 28, 2023 Posted May 28, 2023 On 5/26/2023 at 8:35 AM, kato7776 said: I noticed that wet outfit is not mod option, but I've never seen one on playing. It will occur bug, so scary. ryza_Mk3_for_3dm.zip 21.23 MB · 163 downloads This mod is edited ojisan. Requirements 1. Gust_tool 2. 3dm mod enabler - AR3 https://www.nexusmods.com/atelierryza3/mods/1 3. Ojisan's lila mod Usage 1.Unpack with Gust_tool 2.Install ojisan's lila mod 3.Replace .g1t 4.Install 3dm, and UNZIP MOD FOLDER (delete or override old folder) mod folder should be like this, only use one mod with the same outfit. there is this ponytail klaudia in normal mode? without the nipples out ?
Mistahx2 Posted May 28, 2023 Posted May 28, 2023 Can someone please help me? I know you could rename the g1t files in Ryza 1 and they would work on Switch but they don't with Ryza 3, Please help
Icemoore Posted May 28, 2023 Posted May 28, 2023 On 5/18/2023 at 7:35 PM, kinkanon said: seeing as i had learned how to edit the model mesh, i figured i'd experiment a bit and made my own wide hip thicc ryza. it's pretty rudimentary so lots of flaws, most noticeable the seams of each submesh as well as angular deformation because of my lack of blender knowledge. all i was using is the scale and shrink/fatten tool, but there is probably a better way. any one know of good tutorials that helped them in this regard? pc40a.elixir.gz 738.28 kB · 61 downloads pc40a.g1t 35.54 MB · 62 downloads yeah hopefully, I need thick Ryza~ also the tiddies should be bigger just a smidge I think. >_>
kato7776 Posted May 30, 2023 Posted May 30, 2023 (edited) hello LL world! ryza_Mk4_for_3dm.zip Requirements 1. Gust_tool 2. 3dm mod enabler - AR3 https://www.nexusmods.com/atelierryza3/mods/1 3. Ojisan's lila mod in page 14 4. g1t in ryza_Mk3_for_3dm.zip&ryza_Mk2_for_3dm.zip Usage 1.Unpack with Gust_tool 2.Install ojisan's lila mod 3.Replace .g1t in Mk2 Mk3 and Mk4 4.Install 3dm, and UNZIP MOD FOLDER (delete or override old folder) mod folder should be like this, only use one mod with the same outfit. Tip: Hair color mod also change other outfit's hair color. Patricia's motion is awesome cute! PS. Mk4 fixed patricia_knightly3+4_fix.zip I was only looking at the boobs, so I didn't notice some stuff. It was favorite and be got many many screenshots, but why not notice. Who use this may be not even notice, seriously. And lol Spoiler that's right! Edited May 31, 2023 by kato7776 14
olyvande Posted May 30, 2023 Posted May 30, 2023 On 4/13/2023 at 3:16 AM, mjktkrchan said: page10のpc48aのテクスチャを変更したものなので、テクスチャのみ配布します。 「pc48a.g1t」を「gust_g1t.exe」にドラッグしてunpackします。 「pc48a」フォルダ内の「000.dds」と「016.dds」ファイルを差し替えます。 「pc48a」フォルダを「gust_g1t.exe」にドラッグすると「gust_g1t.exe」がrepackされるので、repackされた「gust_g1t.exe」を使います。 000.dds 5.33 MB · 332 downloads 016.dds 682.8 kB · 273 downloads Could you apply this change on the full nude mod ? Thank you very much!
ShadowOfSilver9 Posted May 30, 2023 Posted May 30, 2023 Is there a mod to make Lila the playable character? I saw someone did one for Klaudia with only a few bugs in sitting down so I'm hoping we can expand the roster.
ShadowOfSilver9 Posted May 31, 2023 Posted May 31, 2023 On 5/19/2023 at 5:00 AM, tekateka3 said: I made mods to add luster and color variations to the common swimsuits of Ryza 3 (pc**x.g1t). Here are the mods.(Sorry I couldn't prepare English description) https://ux.getuploader.com/atrier_mod_tekateka_happy/download/53 I also tried these mods and none of them show up. I followed your reposted guide too.
neko1115 Posted May 31, 2023 Posted May 31, 2023 2 hours ago, _QED said: 投稿MODの公開停止について MODの公開に際し思慮が足りなかった点をお詫び申し上げます。 また、ファイルをダウンロードされた方には、勝手ながらここも含めて再度ネットにアップしないで頂きたくお願い申し上げます。 _QEDさん、あなたが作成されているMODはすばらしいです。 これからも素晴らしいMODを作成してください。ライザ3の女性キャラ全員のMOD楽しみにしています。 4
eisenwater Posted May 31, 2023 Posted May 31, 2023 _QED頑張って、私は途中で力尽きて何も公開できなかったけど、努力と情熱を注ぎ込んだ成果をみんなにシャアするのは素晴らしいと思う、そもそもMODなんで完全なオリジナルは不可能だし 4
Icemoore Posted May 31, 2023 Posted May 31, 2023 someone should make a big butt jiggle physics mod for ryza >_>
Popular Post 14kw23 Posted June 1, 2023 Popular Post Posted June 1, 2023 I created a mod that replaced Klaudia with a sexy dancer-style outfit. Replace pc41r. Thanks to the advice I received in this thread, it was completed. Mod is here. https://ux.getuploader.com/Ryza/download/75 25
Guest Posted June 1, 2023 Posted June 1, 2023 (edited) 8 hours ago, nekokan1202 said: 操作キャラをライザから違うキャラに変更する方法はありますか? 19ページの justinto5123さんの投稿は見ましたか? それがnekokanさんが思っているのと違っているならば、 justinto5123さんの投稿を引用して「これと違う方法を知ってますか?」と聞いた方がいいと思います。 そうでないと「過去スレも読んでないのか?」と思われる可能性があると思いますよ。 まぁ自分はどちらにしても技術的なことは全然分からないので力になれませんがw(^^; Edited June 1, 2023 by MrAndMrsAndCatTypeRobbot
ova123 Posted June 2, 2023 Posted June 2, 2023 (edited) On 5/31/2023 at 10:25 PM, _QED said: フェデリーカ 近代化改修型・改2 RE START うん、もう再開するんだ。しかも彼女のMODなんだ。 「概要」 一度アップしましたが、リボンの処理に関して批判を受けたのでスケジュール変更して最優先して再調整したものです。 pc48xにpc48lの衣装を移植。上半身は重ね着の様な状態だったので1枚だけ残して削除(ノーブラに直接1枚だけ羽織っているイメージです) 下半身はcloth meshなので移植は不可能。なのでライザ1の「夏祭の白百合」を移植して加工しました。 再調整にあたり、cloth meshで構成されているリボンは思い切って全部削除。鈴とか腕の手甲?とかも削除! (ライザ3のコスチュームって凝り過ぎのような・・・ライザ2の時のように初期設定の方が絶対良いパターンじゃないかと思っています) pc48xのうなじの部分のメッシュがデコボコなのでpc48lから移植。(髪で隠れてるから気づきにくいけど) 3枚目の画像はパンツを強調しているのではなく、前回アップしたものとリボンの処理が異なっていることを明確にするためです! シェーディングを(かなり丁寧に)やり直し、所々肌色のテクスチャがはみ出してくる不具合を調整しています。 (他の方のMODは使用していません) ?♂️このMODについて改造・流用に関しては御自由に行ってください。 ?ただし配布に関しては、このサイト(LoversLab)内に限定させてください。ご理解頂きますようお願いいたします。 pc48l.7z 2.99 MB · 236 downloads こんにちは、modはどのように 使用しますか? 圧縮バッグにはpc 48 lとpc 48 xの2つの服のファイルが含まれています。 Edited June 2, 2023 by ova123 1
ova123 Posted June 2, 2023 Posted June 2, 2023 16 minutes ago, _QED said: えー動くわけありません。なぜなら私がとんでもないミスを犯していたからです。 大変申し訳ございません! 修正ファイルをアップロードしていますので、そちらをご利用頂ければ正常に動作すると思います。 本当に大変申し訳ございませんでした。 お知らせ頂いて本当にありがとうございました。 修復してくれてありがとう
eisenwater Posted June 2, 2023 Posted June 2, 2023 14 hours ago, nekokan1202 said: 操作キャラをライザから違うキャラに変更する方法はありますか? MODを入れる時と同じ手順で他のキャラのモデル(PC41~50)をライザのモデル(PC40)に上書きすればできる、一部のモーションがおかしくなる報告はあるけど、自分で試したことないから詳しくは知らない
nekokan1202 Posted June 2, 2023 Posted June 2, 2023 15 hours ago, MrAndMrsAndCatTypeRobbot said: 19ページの justinto5123さんの投稿は見ましたか? それがnekokanさんが思っているのと違っているならば、 justinto5123さんの投稿を引用して「これと違う方法を知ってますか?」と聞いた方がいいと思います。 そうでないと「過去スレも読んでないのか?」と思われる可能性があると思いますよ。 まぁ自分はどちらにしても技術的なことは全然分からないので力になれませんがw(^^; 見逃していました。 ありがとうございます。
nekokan1202 Posted June 2, 2023 Posted June 2, 2023 9 hours ago, eisenwater said: MODを入れる時と同じ手順で他のキャラのモデル(PC41~50)をライザのモデル(PC40)に上書きすればできる、一部のモーションがおかしくなる報告はあるけど、自分で試したことないから詳しくは知らない そのような手があるのですね。 試してみます。 ありがとうございます。
jpackinwood Posted June 2, 2023 Posted June 2, 2023 On 6/1/2023 at 10:08 AM, 14kw23 said: I created a mod that replaced Klaudia with a sexy dancer-style outfit. Replace pc41r. Thanks to the advice I received in this thread, it was completed. Mod is here. https://ux.getuploader.com/Ryza/download/75 Wooooow this body is amazing. Great work. 5
Aztral Posted June 2, 2023 Posted June 2, 2023 (edited) Guys i'm looking for mod(s) that remove panties/underwear on skirt costumes, do you have any ? (not with breast visible or any nudity). + Pubic hair visible + enhancer for butt and breast (little bit). Thanks for your work and sorry for bad english, you are the best community Edited June 2, 2023 by Aztral
kinkanon Posted June 3, 2023 Posted June 3, 2023 (edited) Anyone know what (n)pc numbers for Saverio, Alberta and Anna are? The two sardonia guild leaders and Frederica's assistant. Would like to try to put them in my party. Would really like to see some mods for some of the notable npcs. Also made a black version for@_IT IS dress. Btw thank you so much for this outfit. There is a line running through the panties which was too fiddly to remove. Though i suppose some may see that as a good thing. Might change the belt or the waist to a red color for contrast. pc40p.g1t Edited June 4, 2023 by kinkanon 1
kato7776 Posted June 4, 2023 Posted June 4, 2023 (edited) I also like patty's default costume, but there are too many 4Dmesh so can't edit it. Custom normal goes weird when i add mesh. ojisan's boobs custom normal is so Smooth, how do he edit. ryza_Mk5_for_3dm.zip This mod is edited ojisan. Requirements 1. Gust_tool 2. 3dm mod enabler - AR3 https://www.nexusmods.com/atelierryza3/mods/1 3. g1t in ryza_Mk4_for_3dm.zip 4. Ojisan's klaudia mod On 4/1/2023 at 1:58 PM, ojisan184 said: I need more speed. pc41a.zip 19.04 MB · 2,373 downloads Usage 1.Unpack with Gust_tool 2.Install ojisan's klaudia mod 3.Replace .g1t in Mk4 4.Install 3dm, and UNZIP MOD FOLDER (delete or override old folder) mod folder should be like this, only use one mod with the same outfit. Spoiler Edited June 4, 2023 by kato7776 6
Mllszka Posted June 4, 2023 Posted June 4, 2023 7 hours ago, _QED said: サマーヴァケーション・改2 乙型 サマーヴァ改2について、批判受け点解消する。。 [改修点] ・脚を作り直しまし。。 ブーツか素足変更する為にラ2 2水着モデ脚移植し。。。 脚のライイ微調整しまし。。(太腿のボリリュームは2 2 2とほぼ同じ筈です) ・脚の改変伴い腰周り調整し。。。 ・バストとヒップのボリュームを少増量しまし。。 ・000。ddsファイ加工した変更しま。。(今回の変更点:g1tファイルル変更) ✨他方のMODは使っており。。 pc40o。7z 5.82兆字节·61次下载 サマーヴァケーシ改2甲型(区別する為型式付けてます) 複数方かdmdmで直接送付可能か?というお問合わせ頂きま、、、 個別対応するの後々々こ考えて自重させ頂きた思いま。。大変申訳ござざいま。。。 先投稿しました通り、出来得限再公開でるよ致し理解賜、何卒ごり存じま。。 なお上記甲型関しては作者様にDMにて許可申請出しておりま、、未許可頂い。。 代わりmod mod作成者様の公開先を、案内させ頂きま。 (なかなかかフ素材で、テクスチ適したジ画像見つけらな決して!!?) 作者appelsinsaft様(Esq。) の公開先 上記にてg1tファイ公開され。。(ただ、そのまま適用して正反映思れわれま) 大変申し訳ございませせ、、ddsファイル変更等は各自責任下行っ頂思いま。。 すなわ、改変して個人のプイ使用され分に関して、各自自由判断し。。 ただ、そのファイ配布するこ関して当方一切責任持て。。。 (それを許可する権利を、私有しおりまませせ) 何卒理解賜りますよよ、、願申上げ。。。 ?♂️こmod mod (乙型) についい改造流用関し御自由行って。。mod ?ただし配布関して、、このササイ( LoversLab)内限定させてく。。ご理解頂きます願いい。。 ?特别感谢 如果没有fiore99,Esq的合作,这个mod永远不会存在。有了他们快速准确的建议, 我能够将这个我几乎已经放弃了一半的mod暂时带到一个完整的水平 我获得了宝贵的经验。 非常感谢,fiore99,Esq。 I like your mod very much. Thank you very much for your contribution. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now