Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End and the Secret Key Nude Mods

After banging my head against the wall testing textures trying to remove the v outline, i came to my senses and decided to peruse the thread once again.

to find that @fiore99 and @amorrow28 already discussed this. so i used the g1m exporter/importer and edit3dmig tool to edit the COLOR(0) of the .vb files (submeshes).

But because i was using the instructions for a different model, the mesh_metadata.json from the thicker butt pc40c file @339F19F6 seemed to indicate the 5-7 submeshes.

Maybe i read it wrong as i don't know what i'm doing, but i managed to remove the outlines for the arms and legs. Gonna try do the same for the rest of the submeshes as i have no clue which one corresponds with that V outline. Though that could just screw something else up. If anyone else knows, which submesh is for that v outline, let me know.

Progress.png

13 hours ago, 14kw23 said:

Dedicated to those who like big. Distribute a set of Ryza's breasts. The size was changed to 6 levels, but I thought that 6L was probably the limit of the "uncanny valley", so I stopped increasing the breast weight at this stage, so I decided to release it this time. I think that the size of your favorite breast varies widely, so please introduce it according to your preference.

mod is here.

https://ux.getuploader.com/Ryza/download/73

all.jpg

i had a question, sometimes i like it more hidden...

so are there any easy way to applied the clothes back with this model??

6 hours ago, kinkanon said:

After banging my head against the wall testing textures trying to remove the v outline, i came to my senses and decided to peruse the thread once again.

to find that @fiore99 and @amorrow28 already discussed this. so i used the g1m exporter/importer and edit3dmig tool to edit the COLOR(0) of the .vb files (submeshes).

But because i was using the instructions for a different model, the mesh_metadata.json from the thicker butt pc40c file @339F19F6 seemed to indicate the 5-7 submeshes.

Maybe i read it wrong as i don't know what i'm doing, but i managed to remove the outlines for the arms and legs. Gonna try do the same for the rest of the submeshes as i have no clue which one corresponds with that V outline. Though that could just screw something else up. If anyone else knows, which submesh is for that v outline, let me know.

Progress.png

This V outline is not an outline regulated by COLOR(0) but is a part of 8.vb submesh.
Since this V outline is widely spread and overlapped with other parts on UV coordinates (the orange color part in the attached image), you cannot remove it by texture editing.
You can remove this V outline by editing 8.vb submesh with blender.image.png.828ff012f1648082f46c66f230941695.png

It would be greatly appreciated if you could explain the details.

I transplanted the summer vacation boots (legs) from the swimsuit model.

However, in shading, the correct skin color is displayed as the original image, but in the game it changes to a different color.

Is it necessary to edit [mesh_metadata.json] for this?

(The shaderParamIndex parameter is modified to 3)

sv.png

Edited by _QED
8 hours ago, fiore99 said:

This V outline is not an outline regulated by COLOR(0) but is a part of 8.vb submesh.
Since this V outline is widely spread and overlapped with other parts on UV coordinates (the orange color part in the attached image), you cannot remove it by texture editing.
You can remove this V outline by editing 8.vb submesh with blender.image.png.828ff012f1648082f46c66f230941695.png

So i loaded it into blender and manually selected the v shape in the uv editor (don't know if that's right). but what do i do next? do i delete it or what? how do i even do that. I know very little of blender.

meshh.png

55 minutes ago, kinkanon said:

So i loaded it into blender and manually selected the v shape in the uv editor (don't know if that's right). but what do i do next? do i delete it or what? how do i even do that. I know very little of blender.

meshh.png

For your purpose, it will be sufficient to delete polygons including the V outline.
That is, please turn on X-ray (4th icon from left in the attached 1st image; alt+z), select and delete the orange color polygons in the attached 2nd image in edit mode  (not in uv editor), and then export 8.vb submesh.

image.png.de73b548fb76a0604c0d12a41e28db8e.png

image.png.2cf7d52a1665704fcf3db15546027c8a.png

4 hours ago, _QED said:

下記の問題にご教示頂けないでしょうか。

サマーヴァケーションのブーツ部分(脚)を、水着モデルから移植しました。

しかし、シェーディングでは元画像通りの正しい肌色で表示されるのですが、ゲームでは違う色に変わってしまいます。

これは[mesh_metadata.json]を編集しないとだめなのでしょうか?

(shaderParamIndex パラメータは3に修正しています)

It would be greatly appreciated if you could explain the details.

I transplanted the summer vacation boots (legs) from the swimsuit model.

However, in shading, the correct skin color is displayed as the original image, but in the game it changes to a different color.

Is it necessary to edit [mesh_metadata.json] for this?

(The shaderParamIndex parameter is modified to 3)

sv.png

Please upload the edited PC**_default.g1m or pc**.elixir.gz.

On 5/18/2023 at 4:26 AM, fiore99 said:

編集したPC**_default.g1mまたはpc**.elixir.gzをアップロードしてください。

I really appreciate your reply.I have uploaded the file in question.

Sincerely yours,

Edited by _QED
19 hours ago, AkaZePanda said:

i had a question, sometimes i like it more hidden...

so are there any easy way to applied the clothes back with this model??

It's hard. This mod is based on a nude model, so I haven't touched the costume. The same process must be done for the costume once again.

I realized something ridiculous. This pattern in the playable character's g1t file represents dirt when attacked during battle. You can easily enjoy "bukkake" just by inverting the colors and making it white ...! The nude fae delica shines well on her brown skin and is very erotic.

037.png

037_white.png

On 5/18/2023 at 8:33 AM, fiore99 said:

You seem to fail to modify shaderParamIndex of 6.vb submesh to 3 since it is still 2.

image.png.10d5fe2601e92991e16fe24f5f8b9419.png

Thank you for your quick reply.

As you instructed, I changed shaderParamIndex from 2 to 3 and rebuilt and executed.

However, although the discoloration has improved somewhat now, it is still displayed bluish.

I am reviewing to see if I am doing something fundamentally wrong.

If it still fails, I would like to contact you again for consultation.

I would like to quickly report the current situation and thank you.

Sincerely,

appending; 

I reviewed the work I did and tried various things, but the result is as shown in the image below.

Even the outline is in an abnormal state...
Does that mean there is nothing you can do about it in Blender?

sv02.png

Edited by _QED
3 hours ago, 14kw23 said:

It's hard. This mod is based on a nude model, so I haven't touched the costume. The same process must be done for the costume once again.

looks like it, i've try to match all of the .git dds file...
and still can't found out which on is it...

probably if i can, i"m gonna had serious z-fighting ingame...
i don't had blender, but looks like you can edit only the git for alternative colours mod

2 hours ago, AkaZePanda said:

looks like it, i've try to match all of the .git dds file...
and still can't found out which on is it...

probably if i can, i"m gonna had serious z-fighting ingame...
i don't had blender, but looks like you can edit only the git for alternative colours mod

i've done it, and here's the result

the edited texture was 006.dds and 011.dds

i've replaced it with 007.dds from the original files and also tinkering some values in the edited json...

so i had a request for anyone who can mash the texture correctly since i don't had blender

i can't download it since i had limited mobile data now, and also had no schedule to goes to the campus and use their wifi....

(the distance from my home was too far for only that reason)

anyways, thx in advance

(edit, i've found a bug where ryza default attire also used this model, which resulted same result like this)

ex1.PNG

ex2.PNG

pc40c.rar

Edited by AkaZePanda
Found a bug
7 hours ago, _QED said:

早速のご返信ありがとうございます.

ご指示のとおり  shaderParamIndex を2から3に変更して再ビルドして実行しました。

しかし、現在変色は多少改善されましたが、まだ青っぽく表示されております。

自分が何か基本的な間違いを行っていないか見直しております。

どうしても失敗する場合は、改めてご相談のご連絡を差し上げたいと思います。

取り急ぎ現状の御報告とお礼を申し上げたいと思います。

Thank you for your quick reply.

As you instructed, I changed shaderParamIndex from 2 to 3 and rebuilt and executed.

However, although the discoloration has improved somewhat now, it is still displayed bluish.

I am reviewing to see if I am doing something fundamentally wrong.

If it still fails, I would like to contact you again for consultation.

I would like to quickly report the current situation and thank you.

Sincerely,

sv02.png

appending; 

I reviewed the work I did and tried various things, but the result is as shown in the image below.

Even the outline is in an abnormal state...
Does that mean there is nothing you can do about it in Blender?

自分の行った作業を見直して、色々試行錯誤したのですが結果は下記の画像の通りです。
アウトラインまで異常な状態になってしまって・・・
Blenderではどうしようもないということでしょうか・・・

image.png.b5fda91d797ad94411b2a73de632a7c6.pngimage.png.06839ce475dd7a1d8bcc5e0c26c30b89.png

When I changed shaderParamIndex of 6.vb submesh to 3 and 000.dds to a single color, there seems to be no problem in skin color.
If you need further comment, please upload both your edited elixir.gz (or default.g1m) and g1t file.

image.png.fec8187c78d2a41ddb306ebe461f1808.png

Edited by fiore99
1 hour ago, _QED said:

お手数をおかけして申し訳ありません。

ファイルをアップいたします。

よろしくお願いいたします。

I apologize for the inconvenience.

I will upload the file.

Thank you so much in advance.

pc40o.7z 6.39 MB · 1 download

The first cause is 004.dds.  The leg part should be white for both RGB and alpha as with other skin parts .  Please use the attached one.
The second cause is 000.dds.  The leg color is brighter than other skin parts and should be changed to the same color as the other parts.
As for outlines, please change 4th value of COLOR(0) of 6.vb and 10.vb submeshes to, for example, 0.4, which is the same as 9.vb, with Edit3DMig.exe.

<edited>
Outlines can also be changed on blender with cyn_mod's modified version of blender_3dmigoto.py.

004.dds

Edited by fiore99
20 hours ago, fiore99 said:

The first cause is 004.dds.  The leg part should be white for both RGB and alpha as with other skin parts .  Please use the attached one.
The second cause is 000.dds.  The leg color is brighter than other skin parts and should be changed to the same color as the other parts.
As for outlines, please change 4th value of COLOR(0) of 6.vb and 10.vb submeshes to, for example, 0.4, which is the same as 9.vb, with Edit3DMig.exe.

<edited>
Outlines can also be changed on blender with cyn_mod's modified version of blender_3dmigoto.py.

004.dds 1.33 MB · 8 downloads

I appreciate your help.!

It worked!

I've been worrying about this for about a week, and I've done some research, but there's no sign of progress.

I learned a lot.

Now I can finally move on to the details.

Please let me express my sincere gratitude once again.

This is just a short note to inform you.

Edited by _QED

hellow dude! i made mod for 3dm for dude and me who can't use gust_tool! T-pose made me mad!

I edited ojisan's boobs so awsome! 

On 3/27/2023 at 8:06 PM, ojisan184 said:

OK, it's Ryza 3.
Thanks a lot to moderchan, Soelily, VitaSmith, and amorrow28 for mods and tools.

pc40a_01a.png

pc40a.zip 11.76 MB · 4,219 downloads

image.jpeg.ec3c6c96de47ffeb9fa3213dd6ad448a.jpeg

ryza_for_3dm.zip

Requirements
3dm mod enabler - AR3 https://www.nexusmods.com/atelierryza3/mods/1

Usage
Choose one, and UNZIP MOD FOLDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so easy.

Tip
3dm will conflict with mod for Gust_tool. Use in vanilla. 3dm will drop FPS.  If you can use Gust_tool is better, but i couldn't.

【DXT1】

image.jpeg.a1cb24a0227c0f510ff8d8c70bdb4f9f.jpeg

【DXT5】

error-023(DXT5).jpg.5fa68f2a12799bc1cc0fa6018e4ea198.jpg

【BC6H】

error-022(BC6H).jpg.38fdd0f124bdfb1b89147fe609384c37.jpg

【BC7】

error-021(BC7).jpg.006109a1af4b6a0b4b6175aebdce03d2.jpg

【Deepl翻译】

pc40J.g1t -> 000.dds

It's amazing what happens

I currently do not know how to edit ASTC

But it feels very close to BC7 or BC6H

Could this be ASTC?

The feeling that it takes a long time to understand?

seeing as i had learned how to edit the model mesh, i figured i'd experiment a bit and made my own wide hip thicc ryza.

it's pretty rudimentary so lots of flaws, most noticeable the seams of each submesh as well as angular deformation because of my lack of blender knowledge.

all i was using is the scale and shrink/fatten tool, but there is probably a better way. any one know of good tutorials that helped them in this regard?

wide hip test.png

pc40a.elixir.gz pc40a.g1t