Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End and the Secret Key Nude Mods

7 hours ago, DevilPaean said:

just want to know if the unpack tool is still work......

ryza's legs and butt are too huge for me......

hope i can use ryza1's mod, or at least i can use npc's model to replace ryza.....

Usually they have to update the unpack tool.

1 hour ago, untestedpower said:

There's work to do even before nude mods. Sadly the devs don't seem to understand why the Ryza games sold well, apparently.

Ryza3Shadow.jpg

That's what mods are for :)

3 hours ago, untestedpower said:

There's work to do even before nude mods. Sadly the devs don't seem to understand why the Ryza games sold well, apparently.

Ryza3Shadow.jpg

This was censored cause jp cero rating, in ryza 2 we had also scenes where it was implemented.

Japanese rating board is really fickle abt those upskirts shots, cause of chikan etc.

1 minute ago, VitaSmith said:

Latest gust_tools release (which includes gust_pak) should be able to unpack/repack Atelier Ryza 3 .PAK files.

Note that recent Atelier games use a per-game master key for PAK files, which means that you can't expect a non updated version of gust_pak to work on release day...

As usual, you can download gust_tools HERE.

Thanks for this. 

36 minutes ago, amorrow28 said:

ryza3nude.png.7fabbae2979a93b97690d0e266ceb45b.png

Ok, I wasn't planning on being the first to release a mod, but why not I guess.

R3SummerMod_beta.7z 10.2 MB · 8 downloads

This is a port of the summer mod from Ryza 1 by Moderchan and @Soelily.  This is an unfinished release, it has flaws.  I haven't finished the neck, and I can't figure out why it refuses to draw some of the outlines.  I think it's the submesh that I used, there must be data somewhere in the g1m I cannot find because I reassigned the shader and everything.  Also, I'm not a huge fan of her getting dirty so I may end up removing that.  Anyways, enjoy!  Install procedure is the same as prior Atelier games; pc40a is in PACK00_02.PAK.

PS I'm using it to replace pc40q, but if you use it for pc40a, I have no idea where the wet model is.  Honestly I have no idea where half the models are.

How To Use Atelier Ryza Mod | The Silver Vox on Patreon
Here is the link to install the gust tools. Should be the same procedure. Thanks for the wip mod @amorrow28