Demonic Creatures - Mod Version V1.8 -> Patch v1.81

Can someone tell me what is the pig like creature featured on the download page (10th pic from the left)? I thought it was pig man but it's not. I also went through the handbook three times and cannot find it nor searching pig or boar yielded anything.

4 minutes ago, 31971207 said:

Can someone tell me what is the pig like creature featured on the download page (10th pic from the left)? I thought it was pig man but it's not. I also went through the handbook three times and cannot find it nor searching pig or boar yielded anything.

it's a wereboar

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/16/2023 at 12:30 AM, cgytha said:

Hi, can anyone help me how to find a specific creature in game without runing aroung the world to find it? Like using command code "moveto player" or something?

Use the console, type; help, then using quotations, "enemy name" find the enemy you want to spawn. Then type, player.placeatme that enemy ID number and then the amount of that enemy you want to spawn. 

player.placeatme <troll id number> 2 

Also thanks for the Esp file. 

I'm having a new issue. My PC isn't getting raped by mummies and a few other draugr like enemies. Works on most other enemies. 

Thanks! 

• 2 weeks later...

Consistent CTD with the giant attack outside Whiterun after updating to patch 1.74.  Checking it out in xedit and it turns out the esp if form 43 whereas the main mod is form 44.  I think the patch may inadvertently be linking to the LE edition

Downloaded the LE edition patch in case the files simply got swapped but looking at the meta data it looks like both files are for LE.

Update: Upon further testing, the CTD isn't related to the patch, but related to the base 1.7 mod instead.  Running it through Cathedral fixed the CTD issue.  The patch is still form 43 and generates errors in xedit, but those can be fixed and are not the cause of the CTD.

Edited by kamithemoon
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, mlgman123 said:

Is there an HDT patch for the creatures like Minotaurs?

These types has never been any issues with and "should" work. They use same hdt xml files as draugr. 

On 8/7/2023 at 6:25 PM, spartan40 said:

Hi it seems that I'm having an issue with the "Bjaergtroll" skeleton, just wondering what I'm doing wrong. Crash log is attached. I have random CTD's when I'm in snow or mountain areas. I take this mod out and no more CTDs. I'd love to be able to use this mod.

Someone (I don't know who) reported this when I released v1.7. The person updated his/her animated beast's cocks abc mod and claimed it fixed the issue. Factoryclose may have updated the riekling skeletons in his later releases of the abc mod. CTDs when a specific creatures loads in a cell sounds very skeleton related.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I've not been very responsive in the threads. There sin't anything wrong except that my pc has been suffering from harddrive and psu failure. Since rest of my rig is so seriously outdated I've just decided to let it be and instead start building a new one. I've been without my gaming pc for almost three months now and kind of got used to it ?. I'm not really sure when I get back in.

4 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

These types has never been any issues with and "should" work. They use same hdt xml files as draugr. 

Someone (I don't know who) reported this when I released v1.7. The person updated his/her animated beast's cocks abc mod and claimed it fixed the issue. Factoryclose may have updated the riekling skeletons in his later releases of the abc mod. CTDs when a specific creatures loads in a cell sounds very skeleton related.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I've not been very responsive in the threads. There sin't anything wrong except that my pc has been suffering from harddrive and psu failure. Since rest of my rig is so seriously outdated I've just decided to let it be and instead start building a new one. I've been without my gaming pc for almost three months now and kind of got used to it ?. I'm not really sure when I get back in.

The draugr causes vagina collision, but the minotaur does not

On 9/30/2023 at 10:17 PM, RuthlesslyRelaxed said:

Hello,

I'm trying to find what 'Silver Demons' are called in-game.
They're referred to as 'Silver Demons' in the files but when I attempt to spawn one in nothing shows up.
Anyone know what they're called? I'd appreciate it.

I can't quite recall, but try searching for servant of meridia. It's the young gurl in dragonpriest form with hooves and tail.

• 3 weeks later...

Could be a pretty stupid question that I maybe missed in the FAQ. I read it but I didn't find anything that answered my question so I'm gonna ask here.
I'm having trouble with werewolves in CF it only lets me select the apex werewolf stuff from this mod and completely ignores me selecting MNC (ABC) meshes for werewolves.
And when I disable the all skins werewolf option from the demonic creatures it still does not let me use normal MNC ABC meshes.
Does anyone know the solution to this?
So far my only workaround is to just replace the flaccid werewolf meshes with hard ones from ABC.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2023 at 7:52 AM, galloita said:

hi thx for all but some creature are invisible and some other no texture

1 hour ago, Barka said:

@Thor2000 Hi. Any idea why some monsters are invisible? Like all skaverns only have floating weapons/

If skavens would be invisible by default this mod thread would probably be fillled up by error reports by now. I'm betting on wrong install or maybe partly installed. Perhaps even a mod conflict with rieklings involved for that matter. It's hard to say, but try install all Main the files and the patch again.