Demonic Creatures - Mod Version V1.8 -> Patch v1.81

1 hour ago, Ferox855 said:

Thanks for the Update, i love this Mod!

😁

Let me know if there's anything wrong such as purple meshes or invisible creatures. I'll wait with the LE version until I know SE is up and running.

Looks like some meshes are missing for some of the creatures. Here is a list of some of the ones that I have found: Werewolf Snow Vargr, Werewolf Snow Skinwalker, Werewolf Snow Skin Savage, Werewolf Snow Brute, Werewolf Snow Beastmaster, Werewolf Snow, Werebear Vargr Snow, Werebear Snow, Werebear Skinwalker Snow, Werebear Savage Snow, Werebear Brute Snow, Werebear Beastmaster Snow. I am assuming these just got missed with the changes to werewolves this update. 

Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, AegisReaper said:

Looks like some meshes are missing for some of the creatures. Here is a list of some of the ones that I have found: Werewolf Snow Vargr, Werewolf Snow Skinwalker, Werewolf Snow Skin Savage, Werewolf Snow Brute, Werewolf Snow Beastmaster, Werewolf Snow, Werebear Vargr Snow, Werebear Snow, Werebear Skinwalker Snow, Werebear Savage Snow, Werebear Brute Snow, Werebear Beastmaster Snow. I am assuming these just got missed with the changes to werewolves this update. 

Ouchy... yeah now that you mention it.... I'm working on new werewolf textures and this is  a unfinished project. I'll upload a patch tomorrow so all these will use the vanilla werewolf and werebear mesh. Can't have invisible werecreatures running around. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Edited by Thor2000
10 hours ago, razzor69 said:

Another missing texture for the slim goblin for the eyes and eyelashes

I see that you use the human eye texture, but it seems i cant find the eyedemon01 on the texture files.

I've uploaded a patch for the missing werewolf/werebear meshes and the missing eye/lash texture now. Hopefully it's correct now.

OTHER FIXES/NEWS:

- Added HDT SMP for the Apex werewolf
- Added HDT SMP for the grey cyrodilian wolf )mihail)
- Added missing mesh files for upcoming project: Werewolf variants. Cause: Invisible enemies in snowy areas.
- Added missing textures for the Bitterfish goblins

On 12/4/2023 at 6:15 AM, Thor2000 said:

I'm not very keen on creating patches for all mods out there to be honest. But I can think of thing or two that may conflict here. Take a look at RSV SPID and what it uses to create those variances among NPC ingame. For instance it uses type of voice to distribute looks to NPCs, younger / older looks etc. I'm just thinking out loud here: What if a riekling (or skaven in this example) uses a human bandit voice and RSV picks that up and decides to distribute a new humanish texture/mesh based on that bandit voice? I guess invisible skavens may be one outcome That's the only human feature about these Skavens. I can't think of anything else.

Solution: Either toggle off that feature in RSV or edit skavens in demonic creatures to use default riekling voices. The latter is perhaps more desired.

It worked! (I changed the skaven voices)

Thanks!

DemonicCreatures_SkavenVoicePatch.esp

Ive had an issue that has been plaguing me for a new playthrough. The creatures all spawn with their vanilla varient appearance. (lesser werewolf looks like a saber cat.) Killing the creature and resurrecting them with console commands will cause them to update to their intended texture. Nothing is overwriting demonic creatures. I have Horny Creatures of Skyrim, Animals SOS, More Nasty Creatures, Animated Beast Cocks. All Loaded in that order.

1 hour ago, honnorboss said:

Ive had an issue that has been plaguing me for a new playthrough. The creatures all spawn with their vanilla varient appearance. (lesser werewolf looks like a saber cat.) Killing the creature and resurrecting them with console commands will cause them to update to their intended texture. Nothing is overwriting demonic creatures. I have Horny Creatures of Skyrim, Animals SOS, More Nasty Creatures, Animated Beast Cocks. All Loaded in that order.

First, I'd recommend getting rid of Animal SOS.  It's old and not maintained - and at this point should be considered problematic and not compatible with current mods.  It may be possible to wrangle it to working if you're really insistent on keeping it for some specific reason, but I don't see a current need for it any more.  Just need MNC and ABC.  Demonic Creatures should load after those.

43 minutes ago, Bigglsby said:

First, I'd recommend getting rid of Animal SOS.  It's old and not maintained - and at this point should be considered problematic and not compatible with current mods.  It may be possible to wrangle it to working if you're really insistent on keeping it for some specific reason, but I don't see a current need for it any more.  Just need MNC and ABC.  Demonic Creatures should load after those.

I tried getting rid of animal sos, it did not change anything even after I rebuilt everything in creature framework, I still get the vanilla creature until I kill and resurrect the npc. Demonic creatures is at the very bottom of my load order.

On 3/24/2024 at 1:22 PM, TattyBear1972 said:

Just a quick question regarding SMP Patches. Are they still required or are they completely out of date. ie the DCSEV1.61SMPMeshes and the 1.62 SMP Patch. Thanks for the help.

They are not needed anymore.

On 3/26/2024 at 5:35 AM, Doom.lord16 said:

does this mod add genitalia to mihails monsters? Like the minotaur, ogres, etc. If not, does anyone know if there is a mod for that? (i honestly really like those, and i remember talk somewhere about mihail in this)

You can look in the credit section and find the list of mihails creatures.

18 hours ago, erynyes said:

those new goblins looks amazing! I suppose updating to 1.8 mid game isn't recommended?

Should be allright. Just to be sure, stay in an interior cell and wait 30 ingame days to reset all cells.

14 hours ago, honnorboss said:

I tried getting rid of animal sos, it did not change anything even after I rebuilt everything in creature framework, I still get the vanilla creature until I kill and resurrect the npc. Demonic creatures is at the very bottom of my load order.

There's defently a mod that interferes here. Did you try open up xEdit with all mods active and see if anything overwrites the creature races? Even if all seems ok it might done by scripts too.

9 hours ago, Tripad21 said:

Been loving your updates, is there any chance we could get a futa patch for falmer just like you have for female draugr/zombies?

Such a feature would be cool but takes "some" time to create. Additionally I don't use the vanilla falmer texture so whatever I would make wouldn't be compatible with what others have installed. Strap on solutions are easier 🙃

I checked the sabre cat race in SSEEdit, no conflicts or files overwriting sabre cat race under the Skyrim.esm's race section. I see alot of files being overwitten by more nasty critters, but none of them are overwritten by demonic creatures. There are also no files overwriting the other creature's I have had issues with except more nasty critters.

On 3/28/2024 at 1:53 AM, honnorboss said:

I checked the sabre cat race in SSEEdit, no conflicts or files overwriting sabre cat race under the Skyrim.esm's race section. I see alot of files being overwitten by more nasty critters, but none of them are overwritten by demonic creatures. There are also no files overwriting the other creature's I have had issues with except more nasty critters.

Even though I don't know what can be causing it, doesn't mean it's unsolvable. Have you tried sorted out all plugins related to creatures to get a group of potential conflict mods? Also, it could be a mod that deals with spawning too. It doesn't have to be creature related.

Also, you should make a list with all troublesome creatures to try identify all races affected. 

I've seen lots of different issues in this thread, but I've never heard of this before. It would be nice to know what's causing it.