Demonic Creatures - Mod Version V1.8 -> Patch v1.81

15 hours ago, V4ngQuisher said:

idk if this bug cause by this mod, but all the werewolf npc added by this mod dont fight at all and keeps running away. Any help?

i've encountered werewolves and lesser werewolff last night and they were aggressive, must be another mod on your end that edit them.

I got randomly teleported to a cave with rooms that teleport you other places with one of those little gnome guys in it. this spot has pretty much a invisible open door that tp's me to the "portal" room. What's up with this?

I am assuming this is from this mod because the little guy is in it.

On 4/18/2023 at 2:14 PM, V4ngQuisher said:

idk if this bug cause by this mod, but all the werewolf npc added by this mod dont fight at all and keeps running away. Any help?

Where were you before you got teleported? I've found more of these portal doors that was missing flag that made them accesible.

11 hours ago, Attenater said:

Did you remove the drowner spawns around the lake west from Riverwood? In 1.6 they would spawn and take over fishermen camps after certain level but i'm not finding any now at level 40+ even after cell resets

They're still there. I guess you're just unlucky ?

First off. Good work putting this together. I just stumbled upon this and wasnt sure what to expect but I am enjoying it so far.

I have a question though. Everything seems to be working fine as far as I can tell. However. Upon doing the whole register thing CF chucks out an error about Creature 143 missing Race or Name. Should I be concerned about this? I have not encountered any 'malfunctioning' creatures so far but then I have far from seen them all yet.

13 hours ago, Lycan1 said:

Hey I noticed when I install this, the wolves from this mod always show up instead of the vanilla or the true wolves of skyrim. Is their anything I can do to prevent this?

Thanks.

In my game it's mostly vanilla wolves around. The cyrodillian wolves just show occasionally. So I'm not sure what is happening in your game.

9 hours ago, Evallyn said:

First off. Good work putting this together. I just stumbled upon this and wasnt sure what to expect but I am enjoying it so far.

I have a question though. Everything seems to be working fine as far as I can tell. However. Upon doing the whole register thing CF chucks out an error about Creature 143 missing Race or Name. Should I be concerned about this? I have not encountered any 'malfunctioning' creatures so far but then I have far from seen them all yet.

It's probably a misspelling on one creature race in one of the json files.

Worst side effect is that one creature species or type won't work with sexlab animations because of it. But even if it is an error it might work still.

I'm gonna keep an eye out for it next time I dig into these json files.

1 hour ago, Thor2000 said:

In my game it's mostly vanilla wolves around. The cyrodillian wolves just show occasionally. So I'm not sure what is happening in your game.

14 hours ago, Lycan1 said:

Hey I noticed when I install this, the wolves from this mod always show up instead of the vanilla or the true wolves of skyrim. Is their anything I can do to prevent this?

Thanks.

possible cause: bash/smash patches messing with the leveled npc lists, or other mods are overriding the leveled npc lists.

1 hour ago, Thor2000 said:

It's probably a misspelling on one creature race in one of the json files.

Worst side effect is that one creature species or type won't work with sexlab animations because of it. But even if it is an error it might work still.

I'm gonna keep an eye out for it next time I dig into these json files.

Thank you. That explains why I couldnt find it. I dug through the jsons looking for a MISSING entry ( Thats alot of creatures btw lmao ) but it didnt occur to me that it might be a misspelling. I guess I could crossreference with the list provided but honestly I am getting a hernia just thinking about that so that will be a later project I think. Thanks for the answer.

Edited by Evallyn
2 hours ago, Evallyn said:

I dug through the jsons looking for a MISSING entry ( Thats alot of creatures btw lmao )

Hence why I'm very reluctant to start looking too. It's better to wait for  several users to complain about the one not working ?. Very good strategy. At least for me.

11 hours ago, CyberQueen said:

Are you taking requests???

You're free to throw in suggestions. I'm a bit picky these days. Not to speak of all the permission barriers out there.

10 hours ago, rusty2 said:

Love you your mod. Is there anyway to spawn a spicific creature 

Many thanks... see the file "v1.7 creature list OPENinEXCEL.ods" in the download "V1.7 SE Patches&Docs". It has instructions.

10 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

You're free to throw in suggestions. I'm a bit picky these days. Not to speak of all the permission barriers out there.

I was hoping for more verity with the Bjaergtrolls. Nothing fancy, just different clothes, and maybe a few with spears and light armor. I'm modding my game and would love to create a small village with five or six different kinds roaming around.

22 hours ago, CyberQueen said:

I was hoping for more verity with the Bjaergtrolls. Nothing fancy, just different clothes, and maybe a few with spears and light armor. I'm modding my game and would love to create a small village with five or six different kinds roaming around.

Sounds nice. They could certainly use more variation.  I did have a plan to make one or two more editions of em with new meshes/textures. It's almost a project in itself. Just clothing is much faster, but even that takes time since I either must find "free to use" assets or create from scratch. So I guess it's a maybe.

3 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

Sounds nice. They could certainly use more variation.  I did have a plan to make one or two more editions of em with new meshes/textures. It's almost a project in itself. Just clothing is much faster, but even that takes time since I either must find "free to use" assets or create from scratch. So I guess it's a maybe.

Koo! Well either way thanks so much for the great mod and all your hard work.

16 hours ago, WCSC said:

I'm noticing that some patrols are just idling in place and not moving along with some creatures that I don't see anymore like Drowners.  Any idea why?

It sounds like an Ai issue. Like too many actors in one cell? I think vanilla game can handle at least 20 actors in one cell.

Can you locate the cell coordinates through this site? https://modmapper.com/

It's also interesting to know if happends in the same cells. Since you say it happens with drowners too, I don't think it's an specific navmesh issue.

Edited by Thor2000

Hello thor,

I just wanted to say a big, big and big thank you for offering us this pack. I am absolutely in love with your work and the choice of creatures which is exactly what I was looking for weeks to make the game much darker. It's so much work that I couldn't go through it without saying a huge thank you. Underrated and you deserve a lot of gratitude ❤️

12 hours ago, agrumiel said:

Hello thor,

I just wanted to say a big, big and big thank you for offering us this pack. I am absolutely in love with your work and the choice of creatures which is exactly what I was looking for weeks to make the game much darker. It's so much work that I couldn't go through it without saying a huge thank you. Underrated and you deserve a lot of gratitude ❤️

Your welcome. I'm glad you enjoy it, and thank you for giving me a good start on my day ?

11 hours ago, Royal308 said:

Hi does anyone know how fix the Bjaergtroll crash? I looked at my crash log and I keep getting that error. Is there a patch to fix it cause the 1.72 doesn't fix it. Also I'm playing Skyrim SE 1.6.640

On 4/25/2023 at 6:53 PM, CyberQueen said:

Koo! Well either way thanks so much for the great mod and all your hard work.

Does the Bjaergtroll crash for everyone one Special edition? Or just some users? I need input.