Demonic Creatures - Mod Version V1.8 -> Patch v1.81

50 minutes ago, Thor2000 said:

If skavens would be invisible by default this mod thread would probably be fillled up by error reports by now. I'm betting on wrong install or maybe partly installed. Perhaps even a mod conflict with rieklings involved for that matter. It's hard to say, but try install all Main the files and the patch again.

Already reinstalled. And there is no effect by now. I'll check later and try to find skaverns again. 

OjmgVAH.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/2/2023 at 12:36 PM, Barka said:

Already reinstalled. And there is no effect by now. I'll check later and try to find skaverns again. 

OjmgVAH.png

There must be something wrong with the installation. I installed the mod first time on SE now and the skavens was working fine. The Bjaergtroll on the other hand looks like it had a bomb inside its stomach that exploded in sex animations. Wondering if this issue could explain all the CTDs people have with this troll.

Edit: No wonder why this has been causing issues for users. There is 5 redundant bones on the mesh that I cannot locate on the vanilla rieklings. Did they just remove those bones on Skyrim SE? The whole belly bone is removed which is causing the distortion in sex animations.

Edited by Thor2000
8 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

There must be something wrong with the installation. I installed the mod first time on SE now and the skavens was working fine. The Bjaergtroll on the other hand looks like it had a bomb inside its stomach that exploded in sex animations. Wondering if this issue could explain all the CTDs people have with this troll.

The strangest thing is that I remember that on another save, the scaverns was visible and everything was fine with them

I just stumbled onto this mod and noticed that the penis textures and mesh on the four legged ghoul are different from the one in the Xvideos preview. They look better in the video, in my opinion. Were those replaced for some reason, at a later date, or is there some kind of edit that was posted in the comments that is not present on the front page?

Edited by Z0mBieP00Nani
On 11/2/2023 at 4:36 AM, Barka said:

OjmgVAH.png

Not sure if it's related, but as I recall, all the individual patches are collective.  So you'll need patch 1.72, 1.73 as well.

Incorrect per Thor just below this post. 

Edited by Bigglsby
Correction
9 hours ago, Bigglsby said:

Not sure if it's related, but as I recall, all the individual patches are collective.  So you'll need patch 1.72, 1.73 as well.

Actually, 1.72/1.73 is part of 1.74

9 hours ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

I just stumbled onto this mod and noticed that the penis textures and mesh on the four legged ghoul are different from the one in the Xvideos preview. They look better in the video, in my opinion. Were those replaced for some reason, at a later date, or is there some kind of edit that was posted in the comments that is not present on the front page?

That mesh is a goner. I made it after the 1.74 release and never published it. Now it's lost in a bad harddrive.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/17/2023 at 11:33 PM, Barka said:

The strangest thing is that I remember that on another save, the scaverns was visible and everything was fine with them

It may sound weird but does by any chance you have the mod "Racial Skin Variance - SPID" installed? I had the same problem as you and it was weird but my issue only got fix when i disabled that mod

11 hours ago, missdevil said:

It may sound weird but does by any chance you have the mod "Racial Skin Variance - SPID" installed? I had the same problem as you and it was weird but my issue only got fix when i disabled that mod

Yup. I got RSV-SPID too. Guess you right about it, and maybe @Thor2000 now can fix something with that knowleage?

5 hours ago, Barka said:

Yup. I got RSV-SPID too. Guess you right about it, and maybe @Thor2000 now can fix something with that knowleage?

I'm not very keen on creating patches for all mods out there to be honest. But I can think of thing or two that may conflict here. Take a look at RSV SPID and what it uses to create those variances among NPC ingame. For instance it uses type of voice to distribute looks to NPCs, younger / older looks etc. I'm just thinking out loud here: What if a riekling (or skaven in this example) uses a human bandit voice and RSV picks that up and decides to distribute a new humanish texture/mesh based on that bandit voice? I guess invisible skavens may be one outcome That's the only human feature about these Skavens. I can't think of anything else.

Solution: Either toggle off that feature in RSV or edit skavens in demonic creatures to use default riekling voices. The latter is perhaps more desired.

• 2 weeks later...

Update regarding my CF error for the mysterious Creature 143 missing its race. Could it be this one? I am not sure what I am looking for in the json files but maybe you do?

I did not have a chance to interact with it. This is from the Ustengrav kerfuffle with undeads and cultists.

ScreenShot20.png

On 12/12/2023 at 4:48 PM, Evallyn said:

Update regarding my CF error for the mysterious Creature 143 missing its race. Could it be this one? I am not sure what I am looking for in the json files but maybe you do?

I did not have a chance to interact with it. This is from the Ustengrav kerfuffle with undeads and cultists.

It looks ok in my SE version. I'm not sure what happened to your version. I did check the race records as well. It correct. I have a strong feeling I've corrected that "Creature 143 missing its race" a couple of months ago, but I must have forgotten to write down the details about it and I don't recall which creature it was. ?

SkyrimSE 2023-12-14 13-47-20.png

Thank you. This is actually helpful. I think I know how to track this down now... or atleast where to start. It also might be that my version has somehow got corrupted or there is some very specific conflict. In the end. Its not a make or break issue. I am loving this mod. I Can not express enough how much it re invigored my enjoyment of the game. Many thanks for your hard work.

On 5/20/2023 at 6:23 AM, erynyes said:

The grummites did it again, on a brand new playthrough the patrol spawned right next to the chopping block at the solitude sawmill, they kill everything there, then resume their patrol and went on a rampage at Katla farm and at the docks.

Only mod i use that change the cells in this part is JK's Skyrim if that matters

This happened to me too now. They spawned the exact same place as you described. 

And guess what, I too have JK's skyrim installed, but still I can't understand why they spawn across the bay on the otherside. Makes no sense.

8 hours ago, Evallyn said:

Thank you. This is actually helpful. I think I know how to track this down now... or atleast where to start. It also might be that my version has somehow got corrupted or there is some very specific conflict. In the end. Its not a make or break issue. I am loving this mod. I Can not express enough how much it re invigored my enjoyment of the game. Many thanks for your hard work.

Thanks. Good to hear that people like the mod. If you want to look at the goblinrider's mesh file in nifscope, the file's location is data\meshes\newcreatures\mountedgoblins\MountedGoblin02.nif.

Edited by Thor2000
20 minutes ago, Thor2000 said:

This happened to me too now. They spawned the exact same place as you described. 

And guess what, I too have JK's skyrim installed, but still I can't understand why they spawn across the bay on the otherside. Makes no sense.

only happened to me on really specific playthrough, wasn't able to replicate it, happened to me 2 times, but not another time since, no clues what could could have triggered it, twas a kinda of a fun bug though ngl ?

4 minutes ago, erynyes said:

only happened to me on really specific playthrough, wasn't able to replicate it, happened to me 2 times, but not another time since, no clues what could could have triggered it, twas a kinda of a fun bug though ngl ?

Yeah it's not the worst. I found them sneaking towards JK's walls in Morthal too. They killed a couple of guards there ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/22/2023 at 10:10 PM, KnottyWulf said:

Unsure why this started causing a CTD on my end when I had a successful new game with it installed, but when starting another new game with some fixes (MFG fix and Actor Limit Fix) it suddenly started giving me a "Bloodsuckerfish" CTD.

crash-2023-09-23-05-04-35.log 41.68 kB · 4 downloads

So, I'm coming back again because I have the same issue. I completely removed the mod and patch, reinstalled through my mod manager, and once again I got the "bloodsuckerfish" crash.

Any help would be nice as I'd love to have this mod as part of my personal pack.

crash-2024-01-08-02-07-41.log

On 1/8/2024 at 3:11 AM, KnottyWulf said:

So, I'm coming back again because I have the same issue. I completely removed the mod and patch, reinstalled through my mod manager, and once again I got the "bloodsuckerfish" crash.

Any help would be nice as I'd love to have this mod as part of my personal pack.

crash-2024-01-08-02-07-41.log 40.13 kB · 0 downloads

Sounds like you should try remove the bloody bastard from the leveled list. There's a text explaining how on the main page.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/12/2023 at 4:48 PM, Evallyn said:

ScreenShot20.png

Having the same problem with the Cragkin Goblinriders, everything else is so far working. 

11 hours ago, sanoris88 said:

Having the same problem with the Cragkin Goblinriders, everything else is so far working. 

Evallyn and Sanoris88, I've uploaded patch 1.75 for SE to see if this is fixed along with a couple of other errors. See if it helps?

I've checked through the esp and file folders and I cannot see why the cragkin goblin riders shouldn't work now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On 11/18/2023 at 10:50 PM, Bigglsby said:

Bigglsby, you use Creature HDT SMP if I recall correctly? Would you say it's working with Demonic Creatures in your game set up? I know LoveForNothing made HDT SMP meshes for the Draugr Bonebreakers from Demonic Creatures. Could you confirm that their hands/schlong is actually moving the girls breast in Anub's animation named "Anubs Draugr Statue" stage 1 and 2? I have troubles verifying this. Even with vanilla draugrs from the ABC mod I don't see anything from the Draugrs. Giants on the other hand seem to work fine with HDT SMP.

Edited by Thor2000
4 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

Bigglsby, you use Creature HDT SMP if I recall correctly? Would you say it's working with Demonic Creatures in your game set up? I know LoveForNothing made HDT SMP meshes for the Draugr Bonebreakers from Demonic Creatures. Could you confirm that their hands/schlong is actually moving the girls breast in Anub's animation named "Anubs Draugr Statue" stage 1 and 2? I have troubles verifying this. Even with vanilla draugrs from the ABC mod I don't see anything from the Draugrs. Giants on the other hand seem to work fine with HDT SMP.

I'd actually pulled the SMP addons a while ago.  I was trying to isolate possible random CTDs that were happening, and recalled some having issues with some spawns (real or imagined).  Since all the creatures still looked and worked great without the SMP addon, I never bothered trying to reintegrate...  Doesn't help that I live in a perpetual state of load-order rebuild, and never really get anywhere.

Sorry bout that.  :)  But if I get the chance, I'll see if I can play around with that.

4 hours ago, Bigglsby said:

Since all the creatures still looked and worked great without the SMP addon, I never bothered trying to reintegrate..

Yeah I was stunned at first to see that too. I'm guessing it's cbpc physics at work?

There might be somebody else in the thread who wants to show of their smp physics 🤪