Demonic Creatures - Mod Version V1.8 -> Patch v1.81

On 2/24/2024 at 7:40 PM, Thor2000 said:

Most likely because CF didn't registrate it correctly. See the FAQ.

I've written about this too in mod description. About character being far away sounds like the regular sexlab glitch or an error with the animation itself.

Now, people have been suggesting that the minotaurs should have the normal draugr size for better sexlab compabillity. I'll see if I can downsize them for next update.

They are persistent.

Ok i'll try these image.png.bd2e8fd5aec2d9327b1173009f053fc9.png

Ok disabling SexLab Aroused Integration worked for me, now the penis is there. But whenever defeated by a normal enemy my game activated minigame and then sex scene, but for the demonic creatures like the minotaur the defeat mod doesn't work; it just knocks me down and then the minotaur walks away.

On 2/17/2024 at 2:48 PM, Thor2000 said:

I obviously got a thing for "shiny" things. Besides Skavens getting a more ehm... "lorefriendly" schlong type, they also got more shine on their weiners. I'll add an option for no wet schlongs for the ones with more delicate eyes 😁.

Second pic shows a new schlong and body texture on the coldsnap goblins (VICNs snowgoblins)

and last is a new goblin type which is probably my favourite so far.

shinydull.png.39a1f6831702b6b0e53e47398067cbc6.pngsg.png.d3836ea566185f8c7cd73e370972830d.pngslimmergoblin.png.41ef4f0765a817e1eb6957b156f913a4.png

Hmm ive seen alot of this third gobbo in SFM especially on Rule34, when you gonna release him so my female dragonwhore can be friend with him every day lol 😍 

On 2/25/2024 at 12:50 PM, wwa06212 said:

Ok disabling SexLab Aroused Integration worked for me, now the penis is there. But whenever defeated by a normal enemy my game activated minigame and then sex scene, but for the demonic creatures like the minotaur the defeat mod doesn't work; it just knocks me down and then the minotaur walks away.

I honestly don't know why that happens. You could try to rebuild/reset sexlab animation registry as well. You have to registrate all animations in SLAL afterwards if you do. Test with a brand new save as well. If it works then it's something in the save. 

Is it only minotaurs? And can you confirm that CF has registrated the minotaurs skin? Should be listed on one of the last pages under creatures in CF mcm.

42 minutes ago, razzor69 said:

Hmm ive seen alot of this third gobbo in SFM especially on Rule34, when you gonna release him so my female dragonwhore can be friend with him every day lol 😍 

I've been looking at that goblin for many years. It has been on my todo list all the time, but I always postpone stuff. It's a very nice model. Very high poly.

Not sure when I'll release it. I need to get all creatures SMP ready. Most of that is done in the patch LoveForNothing provided. But I've done many upgrades and changes in the nif files and I'm not sure if they're incorporated in the SMP patch. Plus many models is missing bones and have wrong names on the schlong shapes. So basically I'm opening one nif file at the time 😒. On top of that I can't really tell if creature HDT smp is working in my game. I mean I see the giants HDT smp work, but not Draugrs.

Edited by Thor2000
On 2/27/2024 at 7:48 PM, Thor2000 said:

I honestly don't know why that happens. You could try to rebuild/reset sexlab animation registry as well. You have to registrate all animations in SLAL afterwards if you do. Test with a brand new save as well. If it works then it's something in the save. 

Is it only minotaurs? And can you confirm that CF has registrated the minotaurs skin? Should be listed on one of the last pages under creatures in CF mcm.

I've been looking at that goblin for many years. It has been on my todo list all the time, but I always postpone stuff. It's a very nice model. Very high poly.

Not sure when I'll release it. I need to get all creatures SMP ready. Most of that is done in the patch LoveForNothing provided. But I've done many upgrades and changes in the nif files and I'm not sure if they're incorporated in the SMP patch. Plus many models is missing bones and have wrong names on the schlong shapes. So basically I'm opening one nif file at the time 😒. On top of that I can't really tell if creature HDT smp is working in my game. I mean I see the giants HDT smp work, but not Draugrs.

Yea the Minotaurs and other creatures have been registered, I can see it in the CF mcm. But for some reason, even after playing for a couple hours and restarting my game multiple times my console is still full of the output log for when re-registering the creatures.

Is there a way to make the patrols come out in day time instead? My enb makes it pitch black at night so im pretty much never out, which means i never get to actually see the patrols. Also, the monsters added all seem to die quickly and do little damage. The ogrim actually run away from combat. Is there a way to buff all the enemies without raising the overall difficulty? I think it may be because i am using Skyrim Redone

Edited by johnhamm
On 2/28/2024 at 10:49 AM, wwa06212 said:

Yea the Minotaurs and other creatures have been registered, I can see it in the CF mcm. But for some reason, even after playing for a couple hours and restarting my game multiple times my console is still full of the output log for when re-registering the creatures.

You mean CF is registrating creature skins after hours of playing? That's not normal. I mean if you load a save, CF will run some checks but that should be completed in a few seconds.

On 2/29/2024 at 1:41 PM, johnhamm said:

Is there a way to make the patrols come out in day time instead? My enb makes it pitch black at night so im pretty much never out, which means i never get to actually see the patrols. Also, the monsters added all seem to die quickly and do little damage. The ogrim actually run away from combat. Is there a way to buff all the enemies without raising the overall difficulty? I think it may be because i am using Skyrim Redone

I feel your pain. I too have this dilemma. I've been thinking about scheduling them earlier into the dusk to have a better chance of meeting them.

Regarding difficulty, I too used to play with skyrim redone. I found them actually too hard (I played on legendary). Now I play without any difficulty overhauls. I find the creatures a bit easier, but still if they get a few hits on me I'll die.

honestly, I'm not sure what you can do except for adjusting every creature (unless you raise the game's difficulty).

On 3/2/2024 at 4:41 PM, LegalizeSkooma24 said:

Having some issues with Drowner Skulkers appearing invisible? I only see their glowing eyes.

I was hoping the latest patch fixed that? It will be fixed for sure in v1.8 since it's working here with me.

32 minutes ago, Thor2000 said:

You mean CF is registrating creature skins after hours of playing? That's not normal. I mean if you load a save, CF will run some checks but that should be completed in a few seconds.

I feel your pain. I too have this dilemma. I've been thinking about scheduling them earlier into the dusk to have a better chance of meeting them.

Regarding difficulty, I too used to play with skyrim redone. I found them actually too hard (I played on legendary). Now I play without any difficulty overhauls. I find the creatures a bit easier, but still if they get a few hits on me I'll die.

honestly, I'm not sure what you can do except for adjusting every creature (unless you raise the game's difficulty).

I was hoping the latest patch fixed that? It will be fixed for sure in v1.8 since it's working here with me.

My console, even after restart, after re-registering creatures just does this message over and over again: [CF] [Framework] event OnUpdate Detecting:[5]None

6 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

I thought that might be the only option, but I don't have the willpower to adjust all those values lol. I am 99% sure that the problem is me in this case. I think heavy weapons are just OP in skyre even on legendary, and I installed this when I was already level 45

7 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

I spawned one with console and it appears visible 🤔

Spoiler

Screenshot2024-03-0417-19-52.png.64774056147854505a0f154b908ff7d3.png

10 hours ago, wwa06212 said:

My console, even after restart, after re-registering creatures just does this message over and over again: [CF] [Framework] event OnUpdate Detecting:[5]None

I think that's normal.

Just to check that CF does its registering thing you could doublecheck that log output to console is checked in CF mcm, then re-register & exit MCM, open console, and see CF registrating. It should at end state that it's done registrating.

3 hours ago, johnhamm said:

I thought that might be the only option, but I don't have the willpower to adjust all those values lol. I am 99% sure that the problem is me in this case. I think heavy weapons are just OP in skyre even on legendary, and I installed this when I was already level 45

I recall heavy weapons was signicantly easier to beat enemies than one handed on Skyre. Bows are worst. In overall I felt the damage dealing from the player was unbalanced the higher I levelled. But yeah, it might be me.

3 hours ago, Gukahn said:

I spawned one with console and it appears visible 🤔

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot2024-03-0417-19-52.png.64774056147854505a0f154b908ff7d3.png

Splendid! Then I don't need to rush v1.8.

Hi Thor.. I am using Skyrim SE 1.5.97. The skeletonmasterHARD file located in newcreatures\vicn\human does not assign dicks. And sexlab perceives this skeleton character as the human race. Would you take a look at this?

Posted (edited)

16 hours ago, bredaturk said:

Hi Thor.. I am using Skyrim SE 1.5.97. The skeletonmasterHARD file located in newcreatures\vicn\human does not assign dicks. And sexlab perceives this skeleton character as the human race. Would you take a look at this?

I know... Considering removing this creature. It's a human race as you say and I'm not sure if its worth the hassle.

Upgrading the the Dwarven worm schlong. My character got herself a robot toy 😁

Spoiler

3.thumb.png.d1e36d579648901ef9d3d20b8173fedc.png

1.thumb.png.458546f38d0c686c32f6c3b1e4f2e729.png

2.thumb.png.716a09683da1fcc427cb7273a9e3d9e0.png

5.thumb.png.f451867ab460b64bab1557d225e482d2.png

4.thumb.png.f3f970aabbab6eb749e3ec1d6afca44c.png

6.thumb.png.8d2c5054f1e49800f0b2f9ee7be41ee4.png

Hmm.... there must be some kind of flavour inside that thing!?

Edited by Thor2000
56 minutes ago, Thor2000 said:

I know... Considering removing this creature. It's a human race as you say and I'm not sure if its worth the hassle.I actually edited it in my own package. All creatures that normally use michael's skeleton are dependent on a creature skeleton from within skyrim. Michael created this skeleton on the skeleton of a golem creature. I added the dick belonging to another golem to the skeletonmaster creature with OutfitStudio. Both collosion and skeleton work fine. If you want to test and change it, I am sending the file as an attachment.
And I think it's great that he perceives this creature as human. because it does great work with my dance mode..)

skeletonmaster.7z

8 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

Upgrading the the Dwarven worm schlong. My character got herself a robot toy 😁

Holy shit that thing is awesome o__o

8 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

Hmm.... there must be some kind of flavour inside that thing!?

Pie flavored? :classic_cool:

7 minutes ago, Thor2000 said:

😁  güzel video

"İnsan goblinlerine" benzer bir schlong takmayı mı kastediyorsun? Evet bunu yapabileceğimi biliyorum ama SOS aletinin aksine bükülmeyecek, yani animasyonların %50'sinde vajinayı ıskalayacak. Düzeltme ekinizi test etmedim, ancak sayfa yukarı/sayfa aşağı ile schlong'u bükebilir misiniz?

Yes.. Dick can be assigned to any creature except the human race, as long as it has the same skeletal structure. If the skeleton fails, that creature's skeleton must be replaced with the original creature skeleton from skyrim. as an error... The creature can only get bigger or smaller.

If the characters whose dicks I change with OutfitStudio have ABC physics, bending is achieved in the animations. I tried this not only on yours, but also on mihail (who is not in your mod) and psboss's creatures. Many of them were successful. I cannot adjust this way in Nifskope. But OutfitStudio offers great options for changing all kinds of nif files, not just clothes. No full bend for skeletonmaster, but good alignment and placement. Suitable for all normal human animations. It has great results, especially in Billyy's animations.
And since my graphics card is too low, I cannot shoot enb supported video. This video must be the first as a skeleton dance. I don't remember anyone else doing it.
And I would like to mention that you are one of my idols for your wonderful works.

11 hours ago, Gukahn said:

Holy shit that thing is awesome o__o

Pie flavored? :classic_cool:

It might just be. Now if we only had a Dwarven vitrine wolf things would get more excited 🧐

10 hours ago, bredaturk said:

And I would like to mention that you are one of my idols for your wonderful works.

Thank you Bredaturk 😁. I'll try that patch and see how it goes. I guess ha "non bending" human schlong is better than a "non visible" bending SOS schlong anyway.

10 minutes ago, Thor2000 said:

It might just be. Now if we only had a Dwarven vitrine wolf things would get more excited 🧐

My vote would be for a dwarven horse tbh. Would give me finally enough motivation to use one for longer than 5 minutes 🤔

Steampunk skyrim with a drwarven horse sexbot.. Sounds fun xD

Guys, I know this question might sound stupid and I shouldn't post it here since it's kinda unrelated, but is there any chance I can find a tutorial on the internet that explain EVERYTHING about adding creatures to the cf? I found some good creature mods that I wish to add to cf (and maybe give it a dick?) 

Hello everyone. I've delved into this mod today but I fail to see a keypoint... There's 300+ more creatures in my game but I've only managed to see like 5 of them (hostile ones) and most were draugr variants. I know there's patrols and a patrol map, but am I missing something or are the monsters rare to see? I'm level 25 so I should see more based on what the description says.

On 3/12/2024 at 9:31 PM, ikarn15 said:

Hello everyone. I've delved into this mod today but I fail to see a keypoint... There's 300+ more creatures in my game but I've only managed to see like 5 of them (hostile ones) and most were draugr variants. I know there's patrols and a patrol map, but am I missing something or are the monsters rare to see? I'm level 25 so I should see more based on what the description says.

Could be several reasons for that you don't see much. For instance installing mid game when it comes to resetting cells. You could try wait/sleep 31 days to let all exterior cells reset.

That said I still have challenges to bring all my creatures out in an immersive way for me. I'm taking big steps to improve this in v1.8 

Posted (edited)

Okay, releasing v1.8 now for SE/AE. Let me know if I screwed up anything. Thanks for everyone supporting me and big hugs to the patreon.

changelog

Spoiler

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Changelog for Patch V1.8 - Total NPC count 369
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CREATURES ADDED:

One new texture variant of VICN Dwarven Worm
6 armored variants of a new goblintype (riekling race)  -> thanks to all patrons supporting me!

CREATURES REMOVED:
None

PATROLS
None

SPAWNING ADJUSTMENTS:

- MAJOR CORRECTION 1:
All werewolf creatures (werewolf types, werebears, lycans, werehogs, nekker, WereDaedroths etc) are now considered
a "werewolf spawn" in the wilderness. From before only vanilla werewolfs/werebears was treated as a rare werewolf spawn and only in forests.

What does this mean for the player: It means all type of werecreatures from Demonic Creatures will spawn more rarely COMPARED to other Demonic Creatures,
BUT, and it's a big BUT: Werewolf creatures should spawn more frequently than before (yet to be tested by me if it's actually the case).
The chance for a werewolf spawn has been increased from a probabillity less than 1% and up to a range from 6% - 16% (average is around 6,5%-8%).
Also all werewolf creatures may spawn in up to 6 main landtypes (Forest, Forestsnow,
CoastSnow, Marshes, MountainSnow, Plains). Some types only spawn at the coast, some only in forests and so on.

- MAJOR CORRECTION 2:
All creatures from Demonic Creatures has a higher spawn rates in v1.8 than in v1.7. Many creatures are still "unused" though.

- A few furniture "ambush" encounters here and there
- Introduced a simple new ambush script. Groups of goblins or Skavens can be encountered in caves and ruins, often from behind.
- MAJOR CHANGE: All VANILLA WOLF encounters has been replaced with leveled wolf encounters.
So now aggressive wolves may charge at you as soon as they see you, in groups. See exceptions below:

- The three wolves you encounter on your way to Riverwood after starting a new game.
- The group of wolves that you encounter on the road from Riverwood to Whiterun.
- I didn't touch Ice wolves encounters since I'd like more "Ice wolf" variants first.

BALANCING OF CREATURES:
- Adjusted several creatures. Usually to higher difficulty. Some like the Kwama Foregar was adjusted down.
- Adjusted all Skavens. They're a bit tougher now and the higher leveled Skavens should appear earlier in the game.
- Adjusted levels for Scamps down (health, stamina), but gave them vanilla combat style and a ghoul weapon. Hopefully doing some more
damage to you.
- Snowskunks is now hostile and do not use aggro radius
- Gryphons can now be hostile as well, but some use aggro radius
- Female Giants are less tolerant and will attack you on longer distances than their male counterparts.

OTHER FIXES/NEWS:

- fixed Spriggancompanion creatures that was missing a faction. Not sure if it was a problem before.
- edited normal map for witcher panther's to reduce shine when using ENBs and complexparticlelights enabled
- added names for female giants, replaced their eyes with better quality textures.
- fixed normal maps for ALL skaven armors (looking too shiny with ENBs)
- removed redundant forearm bones and the belly bone from the Bjaergtroll meshes
Might be the reason for CTD for people. Fixed transparent hair. Fixed normal maps for Bjaergtrolls (looking too shiny with ENBs)
- reduced specularity on grummite meshes (looking too shiny with ENBs).
- fixed wrong race on Drowner Skulker. Was invisible on SE version.
- fixed facetint error on the NPC Mathilda
- edited durzog/warzog penis normal map to make it less shiny with certain ENB settings (schlong will be replaced soon).
- edited warzog body normal map (looking too shiny with ENBs).
- fixed a visual bone error on the Ogrim Lord penis.
- Coldsnap Goblins: New Penis 3d model with new textures. New snowgoblin body textures.
- Dwarven Rippers and Matrons now uses Sandspells instead of the vanilla spriggan spell (thanks to DarkPig for setting it up)
- Lycans got a HDT SMP tongue.
- Fixed a bone error on the Skaven Globadier 1 that caused a distortion on his aroused mesh.
- New schlong model and texture for the Dwarven Worm. Fixed wrong skeleton path in racename causing it to use the chaurus reaper size in sex animations.

FOR SPECIAL EDITION ONLY:
Removal of hdt-pe paths and replacing with HDT SMP path and collision meshes.

All creatures done except for a few ones.

Credits to LoveNothing for setting up 99% of the SMP meshes.

NAME EDITS:

- All the female draugrs named "Zombie" has now got the name "Draugr Dragon Keeper" followed by their Draugr level, for example: "Draugr Dragon Keeper Wight"
I've also given all of the levels the ability to shout.

1.8.png

Edited by Thor2000
Because I had to correct lots of misspellings done by an annoying and stupid fantasy creature called Trykkleif who is always messing up my words no matter what I write