Sextreme Pinups will not download using the provided decryption key. :(

Link is messed up, try it again but delete the plain text "---Sextreme-Pinups" at the end of the Mega URL and then you can download it.

Hah!... had to re-read what you wrote... "URL" being the keyword. I kept on pasting the key into the decryption box and it kept telling me that was incorrect. xD

I saw the mention of what you stated in the thread and fell into that erroneous interpretation. Should have paid more attention. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys.

I've got a little problem, I can't download certain packs of your mod.

The one I'm interested in is the sextreme-all version, but the file is down it seems.

Other packs work fine.

Oh, and I didn't mess up the link or anything, deleted the "---Sextreme-All" part without problem. (As I've said, other links work fine, so I can't have messed up that bad myself ^^)

Hi guys.

I've got a little problem, I can't download certain packs of your mod.

The one I'm interested in is the sextreme-all version, but the file is down it seems.

Other packs work fine.

Oh, and I didn't mess up the link or anything, deleted the "---Sextreme-All" part without problem. (As I've said, other links work fine, so I can't have messed up that bad myself ^^)

DAMN!!!

Someone complaining about Downloading----AND was actually RIGHT  :cool:

Thanks for the heads up. :)

For some reason Mega had changed the file link. It is updated now and it works.

Please tell if you find anything else broken.

Hey Azmodan, I've re-installed them in the correct order and they're awesome. You've really put a lot of work into this, loving it so far :)

Don't worry about the textures, my enb was fucked up, so it was my own fault... sorry... They look very natural now with a nice tan :)

I've got a small request: Could you make a merged file of all the series?

Only if its possible and not too much trouble... Your mod is taking 6 slots, not a big deal but I've reached the limit :(

Forget my request if you're making more series.

• 3 weeks later...

I was thinking of an idea for a "new" set, a bit of a tongue-in-cheek joke as well perhaps, but it would be neat to make a set with the models *and* the flavourtexts of the HCR and the G series, but instead of them being cum-covered, make them pregnant! So a bit of a joke, showing the aftermath of all the partying 7-8 months later. For prefix, I'd suggest either PR (pregnant) or AFT (Aftermath) ^_^.

As an idea for a more "serious" set, maybe something with female vampires and their victims? Both male and female victims, it might get really bloody at times, but sometimes just a couple of little dots in the neck or the inner thigh would suffice I guess. So effectively, a set of fearsome sexy women. V-series perhaps?

6G1xcji.png

Yooo, I've been looking for a heavy chain necklace and this is the closest I've found!

Is it from some bondage mod, or just Blender/whatever you used to make these?

As an idea for a more "serious" set, maybe something with female vampires and their victims? Both male and female victims, it might get really bloody at times, but sometimes just a couple of little dots in the neck or the inner thigh would suffice I guess. So effectively, a set of fearsome sexy women. V-series perhaps?

More thread related, this sounds pretty awesome actually~

deleted cookies and still cant download, keep being sent to mega where they want a decryption key, too bad someone made something worth using that you have to jump[ through rings of fire to install, i figured with the amount of " i cant download this" comments that this have been worked out

So i figured it out. For anyone else that was getting hung up where i was... i was getting hung up with the decrpytion key. From the sextreme download page, say you were trying to download sextreme all. There is a download link of nonsense that looks something like.... jeu37aj!jkhu68imzwhatthefrick.. i copied everything after the ! Then pasted it for decryption key... hope that helps