pictures?

you know you can move them around right?  ;)

As with any mod

If you donwload them I can't controll what you do with it. You can brake it, slash it, burn it or use it as it is. 

What you CAN"T do (as with any mod) is download it, make a variation and publish it without the original mod's author permition.

So, load SextremeLoadingScreens.esp as active file in the CK, Type "AZM" in search, choose the "all" category from the categories tab.....and start slicing  :D

To make your CK support DLC. again, open SkyrimEditor.ini and under  [Archive] 

change this:

SResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Update.bsa

to this:

SResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Update.bsa, Dawnguard.bsa, Hearthfires.bsa, Dragonborn.bsa

no need to unpack anything or get any files from the web :-)

Can I download only the esp-files. The remaining files are not downloaded from mega.co.nz. :( Help please.

If you cannot access mega from your region, I have posted some links a page back that might help you. 

where did you get the cum effects?

They are not from Skyrim if that is what you are wondering. They are made when I make the models.

the files are too big to re-upload them all. The all-in package took 3 hourse to be uploaded. Thus I also need a hosting site with a lot of free space and with the relevant tools to control the files I have uploaded. When I look for the most appropriate I found that only mega offere what I needed and was relyable enough. 

Sorry if this has been suggested before: instead of updating and uploading the whole all-in-one package each time you release a new pack (which understandably you said you wouldn't do anymore due to the file size) what about simply uploading an updated all-in-one ESP? This is beneficial to both users that only want to use one ESP and yourself: users can simply download the latest package (if they already have the previous ones) + updated AIO ESP instead of the whole thing and you don't have to upload the whole thing just one extra ESP file.

Sorry if this has been suggested before: instead of updating and uploading the whole all-in-one package each time you release a new pack (which understandably you said you wouldn't do anymore due to the file size) what about simply uploading an updated all-in-one ESP? This is beneficial to both users that only want to use one ESP and yourself: users can simply download the latest package (if they already have the previous ones) + updated AIO ESP instead of the whole thing and you don't have to upload the whole thing just one extra ESP file.

That was the plan actually, but you will still need to download the latest update (nifs and any new textures), so it will not save anyone any trouble. Just the nifs even if there are no new textures in the update are a bit mor than 100mb so they still have to be hosted on mega.

The only "problem" with instaling a standalone package everytime is that it is one more .esp in your load order, and one closer to the 255 limit. However, I think that those who have the "255" also know how to merge mods  :) .

Another though I had was to provide a merged esp everytime, but I dont know if will actually solve any problems or create more missanderstanding.

azmodan22, in this video shows the file upload files to the site.

This video shows the page of the website.

But I do not have access to this website. Shows a white screen instead of the page. So I can not log in there.

And I still can not download your files.

All mods and all files are downloaded fine from Loverslab.com, but just not your files. :(

Yeah, people would still have to download a 100-200 megabyte file to get the latest pack and then the updated all in one ESP. Still beats downloading a 800+ MB file on every released updated though. Not to mention that, like you said, you wouldn't have to spend a lot of time uploading a huge file.

Yes, one of the reasons for this is to reduce ESP count. It wouldn't create more problems than the translation ESPs that people keep downloading by themselves without the meshes and textures from the main files XD

And yes, I can do this for myself but I suggested it because there might be people out there who don't know how to do it. I already merged the pinup pack and I'm going through the bondage one now, and I'll add the remaining two afterwards (hardcore and G), I can upload it if you want to once I'm done.

oh would you consider making a cum mod via this look

I haven't considere it yet and I havent tested anything towards that. If I ever make one dont expect it in the forthcomming days.

Big fan of your work, finally got the courage up to ask you, are these models from a 3d program or a game?

Also, I would love to see a futa series added, I'm sure I'm not the only one. Maybe a foot fetish one too.

Either way, keep em coming. Great work!

The models come from a 3d program.

There is a futa series planed but not a foot fetish one. Won't be that difficult though ;)